Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Desire ❯ Decide ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n Hello Hello! Alex here again with another chapter for Desire. I'm really starting to like this fic and hopefully you people do too. I really don't have any thing to say for the authors note. But this chapter is based on a string of thought, so if this is confusing you'll know the cause in advanced. I can't believe that I have five chapters and people actually want me to write more!! Ok enough talkie.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/Gt, characters, ideas and all merchandise belong to their respective owner(s)

On with the fic!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>

Desire

Ch. 5 Decide

Bulma opened her eyes and peeked over at the bedside clock. It's big glowing crimson numbers read 4:39AM. Next to the clock was where a picture of her and Yamcha in a blue frame. Or it was supposed to be there. Bulma blinked as her eyes adjusted to the darkness and saw the poor photo smashed on the floor. She was fidgety for some reason and got out of bed, wrapping one of her cream-colored around her and headed to the balcony window. Rain whipped as a rainstorm passed overhead. She continued to peer out the window still confused on why she agreed that Yamcha and her's relationship should stay. She hated where they were at this point. Here she was at the old age of 29 and she still wasn't married to the man she had been with for 13 years. Maybe they were supposed to stay on this monotonous trail until they found something new and exciting. That could explain why she was so drawn to Vegeta. He was a challenge with a bad-boy image, since he was kind of an enemy that just made him more alluring. Yamcha once had that tough façade but it faded and now he was such a good-goody. It bugged her.

And, bulma thought bitterly, he was such a flirt. Then again, he admired but never touched. Argh, this was so frustrating! She made her hands into fists and rapped them against her temples. Fate, she finally decided, was a whore. An ugly, evil, tedious, and stupid whore. Bulma returned to bed and saw Vegeta's coal black eyes fixed on her.

" Why were you smacking yourself in the head over there?" He asked while he shifted so he was leaned over her.

" I was thinking."

" Ridiculous earth female," Vegeta grumbled as he nuzzled her neck. He started to trail kisses from her shoulder to her jaw. Bulma rolled him over so she was on top.

" Vegeta we need to tal.... mhm stop that." Vegeta was nibbling on her ear lobe while she talked causing Bulma to get a bit flustered. " Vegeta we need to talk about when this is going to end."

" It'll end when we want it to end."

" And when will that be?"

" When we stop desiring each other." Then he kissed her soundly.

" Well from now till then we'll need to control ourselves."

" What?"

" We can't get in bed whenever we have urge to. And we need to set up boundaries like no screwing in the lab."

" Why?"

" Because you don't know how embarrassing it is when your father finds your ripped panties on the floor."

He chuckled as Bulma laid her head on his chest. " Now you can finish what you were doing Vegeta." Vegeta smirked and started to kiss her.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````` ````````````````

Yamcha swung by in the afternoon to tell Bulma that he would be going off on the road for baseball.

"That's terrific Yamcha." Mrs. Briefs cooed, " It's so great that you have such a wonderful talent."

Bulma suppressed a laugh. Yamcha was terrible at baseball and all it ever got him was a spot in a cat food commercial and a couple million.

" Yeah it's great Yamcha. When will u be back?" Bulma asked while she stirred her tea.

" In a couple months around, " A loud beep was heard, " Man I got to leave. Bye Mrs. B" He gave her a peck on the cheek. " Bye Bulma." He kissed her lavishly then ran out to his car. Bulma followed.

" I'll miss you."

" I'll miss you too babe." He got into his car, waved and drove off. Bulma's smile turned to a frown. She really wasn't going to miss him, well not as much as she wanted to. She sighed and strolled back into the house.

```````````````````````2 weeks later`````````````````````````````````````````

Bulma had finally decided. After a lot of thinking she had finally decided. She was going to choose which one she liked the best and she would have to live with it. The new capsule corp. shirt looked much better with black writing and a navy background then navy writing and a black background. Oh how bulma wished men were this easy. You could always find the right make- up for a certain dress or the perfect shoes with the right hat but it was extremely hard to decide on men.

Bulma thought that if she worked more she would forget or reach a decision but it just made her think more and more. And it just got her more and more confused. She thought of the facts of both Yamcha and Vegeta. Yamcha was a baseball player, a hunk, predictable, dumb, and provided strength to a relationship. Vegeta was dangerous, cunning, intelligent, tough, gorgeous, and terrific in bed. Vegeta made her feel female and he wanted her. It was so great to be wanted by someone like Vegeta. Her body yearned for his and she melted under his touch. Bulma was starting to think their little affair would never end. Every night they had sex and it got better every time. But Yamcha was terrible and he lacked what she needed.

Bulma shook her head; she had to get to work. She needed to focus on the project at hand. She didn't need to think about how great Vegeta looked.

She had no need to think about how his lips fit perfectly over her's.

And she definitely didn't need to face facts and finally realize that she was head over heels for the attractive saiyan prince.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>

A/n yepp finally she's in love. I decided the lemon wouldn't come till the end of the story because the story ends after the cell games. Finally people have answered the questions and I'm mulling over possible ideas. Next chappie will be out soon this week. And remember to review!!