Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Desire ❯ News ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n Hiya again, sorry it's been a while since my last chapter but I have figured out what my next chapters are so as soon as I can I'll have the last chap in 2 weeks. This chapter was supposed to be chapter 7 but I thought that the chapter was going to useless and unneeded for this story. I also have two really great stories that I strongly recommend for avid v/b readers. I'll try to mention some spotlight stories when I find them. I read tons and tons of v/b and I think I pretty much know a good one from one that needs a lot of work. This chapter's spotlight is:

1. Obsession By Heartless--- this fic is genius, pure and simple, she keeps characters very well in tune and keeps to the plot. It's one of those 3- year-fics but full of twists and definitely is a break from the norm. All in all an excellent fic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Db/z/gt, I only own a Vegeta and dende doll and I partly own a peg leg Goku doll.

On with the fic!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Desire

Chapter 6 News

Bulma took another long drag off her cigarette and absently tapped it out. She was on the couch wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt and jeans while looking over the new design of the classic Capsule Car. Bulma was mulling over changes to the already sleek frame. Bulma huffed and put down the blueprints heading into the kitchen for coffee. Once again she was thinking of him. Her mind was beginning to be overly filled with thoughts of Vegeta and how much she yearned for him that she was forgetting simple things like arrangements and names and appointments.

Which reminded her, she had to go to the doctor's office because of a dreaded stomach flu she had for at least a week. Bulma put on some sandals and jumped into her polished green car and set off. When she arrived the waiting area was full to the brim with crying babies, sleeping senior citizens, and stressed out adults filling out millions of forms. Bulma yawned and scooted around numerous chairs and carelessly tossed magazines to the receptionist's desk where a large redheaded woman was taking a call and writing down a medical appointment at the same time. The woman silently handed her a form and a clipboard saying, " Fill this out," and returning to her call. Bulma did so and soon was located to Doctor Hebert's office.

" Well Miss Briefs by what you have been telling me I think it could be morning sickness. Have you noticed any weight gain? Moodiness?"

" Huh?"

" Miss Briefs you might be pregnant. Would you like to get a medical test?"

" Yeah...." Bulma was stunned but tried to maintain an unruffled appearance. She did what was necessary and she was, once again, seated in the waiting room on a beige sofa. After two hours of waiting, the doctor ushered her in with a big smile on his wrinkling face.

" Miss Briefs, my assumptions were right, you are going to have a child."

" Oh."

" Here is an informative book that I suggest you read." Dr. Herbert handed her a large book, which reminded Bulma of a computer manual she had at home. She got up and smiled, thanking the doctor for his time and she quietly left the office. She retreated to her car that sat alone in the parking lot and she calmly drove home.

When she turned into her drive, Bulma took the key out the ignition and sat in the car, alone and silent. She heard the hum from the Gravity chamber, the crickets gently chirping, and she put her head in her hands and wept.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Bulma knew it wasn't some horrible dream, if it was a dream she would have to have slept for more than fifteen minutes at a time. The unmerciful clock read 10AM. It was time to confront Vegeta.

As she showered and dressed she thought of calling her parents who were half way around the world at this remote spa that guaranteed ultimate relaxation. Bulma walked down stairs to tell Vegeta. He was putting dishes away. So he can make his own food, she thought. Bulma took one deep, cleansing breath before she finally broke the silence.

" Vegeta I have some news for you."

" Be quick woman I have to train."

" I'm pregnant and you're the father." She said it briskly and calmly as possible, but her cool tone of voice couldn't stop her hands from shaking.

" What?"

" You heard me."

" Well what do you want me to do about it?"

" Stay here with me, take care of us, train our baby."

His looked at her with abhorrence. " Why?"

" Vegeta don't be difficult. It's your fault I'm having a baby so I expect that you would help" her voice rose unpredictably.

" It's not my fault woman."

" Stop acting juvenile Vegeta."

" I'm acting juvenile? You're the one jumping up and down like a brat who won't get her way and you're putting all the blame on me!"

" Well it's your fault."

" No it's not."

" Vegeta----arrr. Oh fine! It's both our faults. Let's just stop this argument, it's getting us no where."

" Finally I agree."

" Alright Vegeta, let's end this. Just answer my question yes or no."

" Tell me then."

" If you say yes then you want to stay here with me and raise our baby together. If you say no then I want you out of my house ASAP and we are over. You got it?"

"Yes I get it."

" Which is it? Yes or no?"

Vegeta looked at her with a cold stare. Their eyes where locked and neither would blink.

" No."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>

A/n:: sniffle :: Vegeta how could you!!! :: shakes computer violently then realizes that I just typed it :: I'm am such a bitch but trust me, his opinion will change..hopefully. Well nothing to say except review, review, and review!

~alex~