Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Desire ❯ Consequences ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n Hello….guess what I'm doing?……….yep, I'm sneaking on the comp to finish my fics. Because the other day I read this story and realized that it was actually good. Not sucky like I thought. And I have 43 reviews!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. But I'll haveta take time for spell check.. . I knew I said that I was going to have a spotlight story every chapter but I can only think of one story that is sooooo worth while. Which (conveintly) segways to the-----you guessed it! The spotlight for this chapter.

Moonlight Confesssions by Lady Lark- soooo damn awesome. It's cute and kinda sad but not at alll sappy. It's something that's way more realistic for this couple.

Happy news!! I have kept my appetite for writing pretty satisfied by writing in a notebook. Every damn fan fic idea I've had pop into my head has been written in here and I want to type one up because I think it would be cool. Since I am thriteen now (yayyyyyyyyyyy!!) I decided to finally write a fic with a lemon or lime scene. It's a b/v, like the rest of mine, but I want to write one that's realistic. No sappy, "yamcha-cheated-on-bulma-and-she-ran-into-vegeta's-arms-and-he-confessed-hi s-undying-love-for-her" type of fic which greatly discourage readers………..(no offense to those who write them)…………I don't know which title would fit. I'm somewhere between; " One thing Can Change Everything", "a Reaslistic look", and " one big thing" I'm going to have a sample of the story in this or the next chappie. Okey enough talkie.

On with the fic!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>

Desire

Ch. 7

Consequences

Bulma was at month 8, week 4, day 6 of her pregnancy. She sat in the warm water, letting the bubbles and candles relax her but it was no use . Her large stomach poked out of the water. Some statistic in one of the hundred pregnancy books her mother had said that letting your baby listen to music while in the womb it would become extremely intelligent. So bulma had her headphones stretched on her belly. A blaring rock solo came from the headphones, her all-time favorite band in the cd player screamed about men and oppression. Bulma suddenly choked on a sob as she remebered what happened 8 months, 4 weeks, and 6 days ago.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````

He stared at her with his coal black eyes, " No."

Bulma stood there, her mind couldn't register what he said, so she let all that blind rage pour out of her, " You insolent prick! I can't believe you don't want to take care of your child!"

" My child! I said no to you! It's your problem now!"

" Fine Vegeta! Be that way. Get the hell out of my house by tommrow morning or I'll get goku over here to kick your ass!" bulma's eyes flicked violently but vegeta just clenched his fists and walked away.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````

His words hadn't hit hard. Bulma locked them inside of her and they ate at her slowly. She was out of the tub now, silently washing dishes. She wore faded blue pajama pants and a cerulean tank-top. Bulma was still crying, her tears falling on the one dish she had left to wash. A knock was heard, then the door swinging open, and someone walking towards the kitchen.

" Hey babe." It was Yamcha. His arms were filled with flowers, balloons, and a gigantic box of chocolates. She turned to him with a tear-streaked face. " Your pregnant?! How?"

" Hello to you too Yamcha." Bulma said dully. By that time Yamcha had dropped all his things and was inspecting bulma's abdomen.

" How?………cuz you and I haven't…….for years…..and the only other one here wa-----"

Bulma suddenly leaned onto Yamcha, clutching her stomach. " Yamcha, call the hospital……my water just broke."

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````````````

A piercing cry interupted Bulma's slumber. It echoed through the halls and grew louder. A plump nurse dressed in pink scrubs approached Bulma with a clipboard. " Sorry to wake you Ms. Breifs but you will have to fill the certificate."

" What time is it? What happened? Who's crying? Where's my baby?" Bulam let out in a whoosh of air.

" Fill out the certificate and I'll tell you."

Bulma grabbed the clipboard and tried to think of a name.

" It's a little after 4 am. At 6:30 pm you were brought in the maternity ward by yamcha, who's meeting your parents at the airport now. They insisted that they take an emergency plane to see you. You were in labor till midnight and then you gave birth to a beautiful lavender-haired boy with a……….tail." She paused and took a breath, " your father said to cut it off, so we did and put him into the nursury after you passed out. And that screaming is from your little-----" She leaned over to the clipboard, " Trunks Vegeta Briefs. What a cute name."

Bulam smiled and saw the gold tag on the nurse's shirt. Scottie-Anne Muchaski. Her nurse had a hyphenated name. She smiled and almost passed out again but quickly had a screaming baby in her arms. The nurse left so it was only Bulma and trunks. She looked at the baby, who had ceased screaming until Bulma laughed and said, " You look just like him."

" Oh Bulma dear, he's adorable!" Mrs. Briefs cooed as she walked in, Mr. Briefs followed with Yamcha taking up the rear.

" What's his name?" Mr. Briefs asked while looking at the remote he found on Bulma's bed stand.

" Trunks Vegeta Briefs." Bulma murmured. Trunks had shifted in her arms and started to drift off to sleep.

Bulma's mother walked over to the baby and put a navy-colored hat with two points that looked like ears on his head. " He looks just like his father."

" Screams like him too." And both women giggled.

Mr. Briefs looked at his watch. " Dear we should leave and let bulma get some rest." Then Scottie-Anne came back into the room.

" He's asleep." She blew out a breath, " Finally, I thought he would never stop screaming. Do you want him back in the nursury?"

Bulma groggily shook her head and handed Trunks over and he was whisked out of the room. Mr. And Mrs. Briefs said their good-byes and left.

Yamcha looked at her. " I can't believe you B. I just can't believe you slept with a murderer!"

" What's wrong with him?"

" He killed millions of people without a care! He used you! You were just another whore to him! And Vegeta left so you had to raise your son to be a bastard!"

Bulma's eyes filled with tears, " Get the hell out of my room!"

Yamcha didn't move till Bulma picked up a plastic tumbler from the bedside table and chuck it at him.

" Never come back." She whispered at the closed door. Bulma curled into a ball and cried till her eyes were dry and red. She wanted Vegeta here. He was the only one who made her feel like only she mattered. Bulma missed him. She searched for a bright side to this and it took her hours to figure it out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n Okey dokey no-jokey, I'm done with chappie 7! YAY! I don't know if you teared up reading the last bit but I did. Yamcha sucks. I've read all the reviews and I've conjured up a response. The whole "vegeta saying no" thingy will be explained in the next, and………. ::sniff:: LAST chapter!I was going to have nine total chapters, 8 chappies and a prolouge (or epilouge I can't remember which goes at the end of a story). But I decided that it just wouldn't fit this story so only eight chapters will be in here. I'm totally grief-stricken now that my final chapter is next but I will have a new b/v up by october 30th. So don't miss the last chapter to Desire!!!!!!! And review,review, and review!