Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Desire ❯ Ending or Beginning? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n I don't have much to say in this author's note except that I liked to thank the academy, no seriously, I liked to thank all who reviewed. Sorry for the delay but I've just been at a lost for material so be kind when you review. I don't know if this finale will end up being two chapters, I want to make this a nice,long, possibly lime-y chapter to thank all my reviewers. Before I begin I have to respond to a flame. My first flame that I have EVER received;

Majin Tifa (chocolattoes@aol.com) 2003-09-14

eh... argh! next time, don't tell us your age. it sort of ruins the whole fic for the reader [unless they're 12 as well] anyway, it's not like your fic was good anyway... i'm just hopeless to read just about anything from fanfic cravings. no one seems to be putting out good stories now adays. have a nice day.

Well ain't that special. You just told me you have no taste, well anywhosers I feed off flames like I stated earlier. So thanks for the encouragement.

Okey enough talkie.

On with the fic!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Desire

Ch. 8

Ending or Beginning?

It had been been only three years since Cell but he seemed like a distant memory to Bulma. She had more important things to worry about. Like meeting her the deadline for her new design of an aircar and wondering why her parents kept insisting on taking Trunks to the zoo and museum.

Bulma knew her mother's motives. Mrs. Briefs wanted Vegeta and her having wild monkey sex. Yes, it was disgusting that her mother kept dropping hints of how badly she wanted the couple together again. But they weren't even on speaking terms since he said no. Bulma wanted to scream at her mother's ditziness. But she rembered that it wasn't her mom's fault.

So on it went, Dr. and Mrs. Briefs would take Trunks to the zoo or for ice cream or for toys every afternoon. Leaving Bulma alone with Vegeta, who now trained twenty four hours a day in the brand spankin' new indoor gravity chamber. She had built it for Vegeta to so that he would know she still wanted him close to their son.

Her son, Bulma corrected. Her baby boy, Trunks V. Briefs. Who was now four years old and as active as ever. And would be as strong as his father. She knew it. When she talked to older trunks he was kind and strong, like a mix of vegeta and herself. Bulma remebered what Trunks told her a while before he left, give Vegeta another chance , he deserves it.

Deserved. Did he really deserve another chance? Bulma had mixed feelings about just was to her. She didn't need him anymore. Bulma proved to everyone that she didn't need a man to help her with anything,not with trunks, not with protection of her own property, and she certainly did not need a man to assist her with her own, more personal needs. It was the age of independence………and electronics…….. so she could please her wants and needs and desires by herself.

Then she felt it. A tinge of heat along her back..

" Hello Vegeta" Bulma turned in her comfortable swivel chair, meeting his dark eyes.

" So we're finally speaking to each other."

" What?"

" You haven't bothered saying a word to me in months. Why?"

" So now you care? You've been all gung-ho about training since I offered you a room here again."

" Why'd you let me stay here again? You said if I said no then you and me were no more and that you wouldn't have me around here again."

" Because……." I wanted you to see trunks, she thought, " I was being polite, since you were homeless. I can't let a man just live in the woods."

He grumbled a response and walked to her table. "What's this?"

" Nothing important. Now shoo."

Vegeta starting shifting papers on her desk. Bulma grabbed his hand. " Vegeta go away." She said firmly while taking her papers back.

" Should I?"

Bulma stood up then, realizing how close Vegeta was, sat promptly back down. Just because she was independent didn't mean that Vegeta had no effect on her. Vegeta, no matter how much she hated his guts, still made Bulma's blood run warm and her heart to beat madly. Hence the lack of physical contact. " Vegeta just leave me alone, I don't like you enough to stay in your company for more then a few minutes. So go train or something."

He let out a growl, a clear signal that he wouldn't go. " Fine lunkhead, I'll leave then." Bulma got up and walked out.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````

She was now throughly pissed off. So she got her hair cut short. It was better than the hair-down-to-your-shoulders do. That was so pre-android. But mainly she was pissed off at herself. Her atrraction to Vegeta was still evident. And it was mid-winter. Going another month without incident couldn't even curve Bulma's appetite for the saiyan.

Bulma continued to walk into the house until something cold hit mid-back. She turned quickly, making her feet twist akwardly in the foot high snow. Before she knew it she was laying on her back cold and uncomfortable. Bulma muttered an oath as she saw Vegeta walk up, outstretching a palm to help her up.

" Idiot woman, I didn't think you would go down so easily." Vegeta smirked while Bulma grabbed his hand but instead of hoisting herself up, she took him down. He fell and, from a swift move from Bulma, was beneath the V.P. of Capsule Corp. Bulma stradled Vegeta and shoved snow on his chest.

" I hope you catch a cold and die Vegeta." Instead of it being cold and demeaning like she intended, it was sarcastic and was followed by a giggle. Vegeta just hmphed and rolled, pinning her down. Making snow fall on her.

"Your hair is shorter" He ran a hand through her cerulean tresses while holding her arm with the other, " I like it."

"Wow I'm surprised you---" she was cut off by Vegeta pressing his lips to her's. On instinct bulma opened her mouth, letting him taste and explore. The sound of crunching snow was unheard by the two until a load of snow was dumped upon them. Then a childish laugh rang out. The couple stopped and turned their heads.

"Sorry you two, didn't see you there."

" Dad….. why do you have trunks out here with no coat on?" Bulma shoved Vegeta off and stood up placing her hands on her hips.

" Well I was just shoveling the walk way and out came your little boy." Mr. Briefs gave Trunks an affectionate pat on the head. Bulma gave Trunks a once-over. He was wearing navy footie pajamas with polar bears on them and over-sized winter boots. Bulma smiled and picked him up shifting him on her hip.

" Let's get you inside, it's almost sleepy time." Trunks smiled and rested his head on her.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````

Trunks was finally asleep by 7:30 after countless stories and two rounds of the alphabet song. Bulma fell tiredly onto the bed in wearing only her tiny silk robe. Her room was expectedly chilly but she could barely grab the comforter so she could be warm. Suddenly, light flooded her room.

" Vegeta. Damnit I was almost asleep." Bulma opened one eye spotting the Saiyan Prince leaning on the door jamb. She closed it again, yawning and grumbling, "Go away monkey boy" She felt the bed move as Vegeta sat next to her.

" Since when did you sleep naked Bulma?"

" I'm not naked. I have a robe on."

"A flimsy one at that." As if to prove his point, Vegeta's deft hand slid up her thigh making Bulma's shiver.

" Vegeta……stop it." She angrily swatted his hand away.

" What's wrong?"

" It's just that I…" Flustered, Bulma sat up. " I just hate the fact that you do this to me."

He gave her an odd look so she continued, " You make me feel so good and wanted then you discard me like a piece of trash. And I don't know if I should feel like an idiot because I love you and I don't even think that you-----"

"Wait a minute…. You what?"

" I love you."

Vegeta just stared at her, " Why?"

" I keep asking myself that and I still don't know. Your just a really likable guy when your not being an asshole. But it doesn't matter anyway so just leave."

Vegeta just smirked and moved his head so he could brush his lips up her neck then her jaw and finally resting on her mouth. " You're a maginificent woman Bulma. You actually thought all that. I do have feelings for you I have since I saw you on namek."

" But that was only physical, right? You want me but you don't need me, is that it?"

" Let me finish." He ran his hands down her shoulders, gently dragging the silky material off, " It's a bit deeper now not only physical."

A bit deeper, she repeated mentally. Not love yet, but he's edging closer. " Well, it's a start." She murmurred and put her fingers in his unruly hair. Pulling him close, she kissed him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n It's over! :cries: Actually that last bit of dialouge took me almost two hours to write and it was only a few sentences. Sorry for any exsisting spelling/grammer errors I still don't have the best version of microsoft word in yet. Now since no one who I know goes to my school reads this fanfic I haveta say one thing. I love Morgan Post! He's such a cutie. okay now you gotta review or flame because I really want to know what you all think. Bye!

~alex~