Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Did You Ever Love Me? ❯ Do you love me? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Did you ever love me?
 
The night was cold, cold and long, chichi lay in bed next to Goku, she had been awake for about 20 minutes now, thinking, she looked over at her husband and sighed.
She pulled the blankets from round her and sat on the end of the bed, slowly standing up, and leaving the room.
After closing the door behind her she made her way down to the kitchen and sat at the small round table. She sat there in the dark, alone, alone like she always was.
The fragile looking woman looked pale, her usually bright shining eyes were red from the tears she cried in bed and her hair, hanging round her back, slightly tangled.
Chichi had been thinking about her life, whether Goku knew she existed during the day, he had no idea how much she hated it.
Chichi sighed and slumped her arms on the table and rested her head on them, letting thoughts wander through her head, suddenly she thought of something, raising her head she thought `did he ever love me?'
She quickly shook the thought from her head and got up, she walked over to the sink and got a glass of water unaware of the tall figure standing by the stairs.
After drinking the water, she sighed, letting more tears fall from her eyes.
Goku had been watching her the entire time; he knew something was upsetting her from the way she looked. He quickly picked up on her crying and walked up behind her.
Chichi stood bolt upright not knowing it was Goku, she calmed down when two strong muscular arms made their way round her waist and a soft tail brushed away her tears.
Goku rested his head on Chichi's shoulder and placed a small light kiss on her neck.
`Chichi honey, what's wrong?'
Chichi didn't answer but turned her head to the side.
Goku released her and turned her to face him, placing his hands on the sides of her face and lifting her to look at him.
`Baby, please tell me what's wrong, I cant help unless you tell me.' He said to her while burying his face into her hair.
Chichi just wrapped her arms around him and cried more; Goku was confused but returned the hug and waited for her to calm down.
`Chichi honey, please tell me what's wrong' he murmured.
Chichi looked up at her husband.
`Goku, do you love me?'
Goku looked down at her.
`Yea chi. I do, why do you ask that?'
Chichi just let a few more tears fall from her eyes and buried her face in his chest once more. Goku was still thinking about why his wife was being like this.
He pulled back and took her over to the couch.
Chichi looked at him when she was placed in his lap.
`Honey, please tell me what is wrong.'
She looked at him, not being able to keep this inside her anymore.
`I just think sometimes that you don't love me, whether you know I exist during to day, or just use me for cooking and sex.'
Goku's eyes widened a bit.
`Oh Chi.' He said as her wrapped his arms around her tiny form.
She pulled back a bit and looked at him again.
`No Goku, I need to know, do you love me or do you just use me, because if you don't love me enough to realise I have feelings, I can go and you can be with someone who really deserves you'
 
 
`Chi, I really do love you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I will do anything for you.'
Chichi looked down, not sure whether to believe him, Goku saw this.
`Chi, do you believe me?' he asked with pain in his voice.
`I don't know! Every time we talk like this you say you love me and would never hurt me again, but it never happens, I don't know if I can believe you now!'
Goku moved forward, closing the gap between them with a soft kiss, which quickly got deeper as they both fought for control.
Goku gently pushed Chichi back onto the couch and gently laid himself on top of her.
 
****************
Ok, this is my first ever story, so please be nice…
This is a first chapter, I will continue this story and the next chapter will be a lemon, I have already wrote it, but need to know from you guys if I should post it.
Bye-Bye!!!