Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Trust Me? ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta starred wide-eyed at his palms, the golden aura surrounding him. Finally, after years of waiting, years of wanting to surpass Kakarot...He was finally a super saiyan. He could barely believe it! And it was all because of Bulma. He changed because of her. He opened up a bit more because of her. He learned to love and be loved because of her. Love? Yes, he loved her. Although, his pride would never let him admit in to her, or to anyone else for that matter. Now he could go and beat Kakarot once and for all! He’d go back down to earth and beat him! Shit... Bulma’s wedding, the book he found, Yamcha was going to kill her! He couldn’t let her die! She didn’t deserve to die. He powered down and jumped into the ship, hoping he could make it to earth before it was to late... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bulma sighed. 20 minutes, she would be married to Yamcha in 20 minutes. Her mind was filled with doubts. Doubts about their new life. Would she really be happy? She had told Yamcha, that maybe it was wrong for them to get married, that they weren’t right for eachother. But he didn’t even let her finish. He kept saying she was wrong, and how they were meant for eachother. She sighed and thought of Vegeta. He was so distant, and so cold. But she, above everyone else knew he really had a heart. He had feelings, and he could be hurt to. He was a saiyan, but she knew all to well that saiyans were capable of love. Goku was the perfect example. ‘Vegeta, please come back, it’s you I love. Please be ok Vegeta, don’t die.” Bulma felt like crying, she missed him so much. ‘He hates me, he really hates me.’ She thought as she remembered what he did. He hurt her, but no matter what he did, she still loved him with all her heart. “Bulma, are you ready dear?” Her father asked as he held out his arm, she walked up to him, and slipped her arms through his. Here goes nothing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Can’t this thing go any faster?!” Vegeta yelled out as the ship approached the Earth. He could see the backyard of CC getting closer and closer. The ship landed with a big bang, causing the ground to shake, causing some things to fall to the ground and shatter. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Everyone at the wedding turned towards the door. What was that?! Bulma looked out at her place from the alter and smiled. Vegeta! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Vegeta made his way out and of the ship and entered the huge mansion. Where were they?! He closed his eyes and calmed down, scanning for Goku’s ki, since he was most likely there. Finding it, he sped towards the room. Still hoping he wasn’t too late. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Now, if anyone has any objections to this marraige, speak now or forever hold-” Vegeta came running into the room, causing everyone to stare at him. He was a mess, his training outfit raggedy from the meteor shower. He ignored the glances he was getting from the guests and made his way to Bulma. “Onna, you can’t marry him.” He said angrily. “Why not?” She asked, wanting to know exactly why he stopped everything. She was so happy he was here. But she wanted to know why he was, did he really love her? “Because...I...” He didn’t finish, he couldn’t say it. He loved her, but his pride just wouldn’t let him say it. “Vegeta...I love you to!” She cried as he jumped into his arms. Everyone began clapping, and Vegeta looked mad. He really didn’t want this attention. Yamcha sweatdropped. “Hey! What about me? I just lost my fiancee and your clapping?!” He yelled out. He lost his fiancee, and his money! “Shut up, or I’ll show them your ‘book’.” Vegeta said. He still had the little book he picked up. Yamcha stayed shut. “Vegeta..Thank you.” Vegeta looked at her. Thank you? For what? “Thank you for saving me.” ____________________ Complete! Sorry the ending was so horrible >_< I tried though. I’m moving away from Dbz, so don’t expect any new dbz fics from me for a long time. I still love dbz to death! But my new favorite anime it....FRUITS BASKET! It’s so amazing! Anyway, thank you all so much for all the wonderful reviews!