Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Trust Me? ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta sighed, the ship was nearing his destination. Yuuploon-sei. It was the same planet he was on when he had found out that Vegeta-sei was hit by a meteor, or at least, that’s what Frieza had told him. The trip there only took about 4 hours. Within those 4 hours, Vegeta forced himself to think about fighting, androids, turning super saiyan, and beating Kakarot. He wouldn’t think of Bulma, he refused to think about her.... Though a tiny little voice in the back of his mind kept trying to push images of Bulma into his mind, trying to get him to feel bad for what he has done. Her face, her voice, everything about her plagued his mind. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. The most logical thing to do, would be to go back, and tell her how he felt. But no.... Vegeta kept his pride. He didn’t give into the ‘foolish’ little feelings he had for the baka woman. He wouldn’t let himself have human emotions, he wouldn’t let himself be ‘humanized’ like Kakarot... He wouldn’t become soft. But what he hadn’t noticed, is that he was becoming all of those things....And yes. Deep in his heart, buried beneath his memories, he did love her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 weeks later “Bulma honey, you should be excited! You’re wedding is tomorrow! and you have your bachlorette party tonight. Now, stop mopping around, and have some fun.” Bulma’s mother said as she pushed the bluette out of the room. “What am I supposed to do mother?” Bulma said slowly. All she wanted was to see Vegeta. She missed him so much. Those three words he had said to her that day ‘I hate you...’ and the way he said it. He acted as though she was the most foul creature in the universe. Those three words shattered her heart into tiny pieces, and it felt as though someone had stepped on them. Bulma brought her hands up to her face. Maybe, it was possible that Yamcha did want to kill her..Maybe, he didn’t lie, maybe- “Bulma! Hi honey, how are you?” Yamcha said as he walked up to her, placing a gentle and chaste kiss upon her forehead. “Yamcha. I need to ask you..Do you, want to kill me?” she asked, pulling away from him, and looking into his eyes. Seeking the truth. “Kill you, why on earth would I do that?!” Yamcha yelled in shock. He took a step back, nervousness tracing every word. Bulma shook her head. “Sorry....It’s just, I,” “Don’t think about Vegeta! He hates everyone. No one even cares what happens to him. I’m sure everyone is hoping he dies out there. I have to go. But I’ll see you tomorrow at the wedding. I love you.” He waved goodbye, not even bothering with a hug or kiss, and left. Bulma stood there, shocked. How can he be so cruel? To hope that Vegeta would die? Why...did he, say that? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next day, up in space. The day of Bulma’s wedding. 4 and a half hours before the wedding. “Damnit!” Vegeta yelled loudly, the ground around him rumbled. The planet was unoccupied, so he was alone, totally alone. The four weeks that he has been there, he still couldn’t stop thinking about Bulma. No matter how hard he tried, she wouldn’t leave his thoughts. “Today is that baka womans wedding....And today will also be her deathday.” Vegeta said loudly as he looked up, seeing meteors rain down upon the planet. So many meteors. Perhaps, to many. He punched and kicked, protecting himself from the large rocks. It was getting harder and harder to defend himself. They kept growing in numbers, and in size. They were just to hard to break. He kept trying to protect himself, he couldn’t die... He fell to the ground, giving up, not caring anymore...No one really cared if he survived. Maybe he was better off dead. What was honestly the use of him being alive anyway? Pictures came into his head....Yamcha’s voice, saying how he was going to kill Bulma. Bulma saving him, and holding him in her arms after the gravity chamber exploded. Bulma laughing at him, joking around. Yamcha stabbing Bulma...Bulma dieing. Bulma’s words ‘I was worried.’ She really cared for him. He had to save her! He couldn’t let her die. But he felt so weak...So weak. Vegeta opened his eyes, and screamed out, his mind still filled with images of Bulma. He had to save her! It wasn’t even something he should think about. He screamed, and a golden aura surrounded him, destroying ever single meteor around him. Almost destroying the entire planet. For he has become a super saiyan. ___________________________ To Dbz Fanfiction Queen: Sorry I didn’t send this to you ^^; I wanted to get it out quickly! I’ll send you the next chapter though. Did you like how he became super saiyan? It fit with this actual timeline too! Remember how he was on a planet, during a meteor shower? Heh! Well, this fic is actually almost done. I can’t believe it though! There should be only a chapter or two left. And possibly an epilogue. Review onegai ^_^ Ja ne!