Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Trust Me? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own dbz. ___________________ Vegeta shook his head and laughed. ‘Foolish woman. She brought this pain upon herself.’ Vegeta thought as he made his way to the capsule room, with the intention of getting a space capsule. He decided it would be a lot easier to train in space, and he wouldn’t have to worry about anyone bothering him. He would be able to train in peace, and finaly become a super saiyan! But most of all, he’d be alone. As he passed towards the capsule room, he caught a glimpse of Yamcha, who was talking to himself. ‘Baka humans.’ He said quietly, walking past the door, but as he did he heard the voice of another. A woman’s voice. Vegeta tried to move ahead, tried to make his legs go further, but his curiosity got the better of him. He leaned closely to the door, listening intently on Yamcha, and the woman’s conversation. “Ok Yamcha, run that by me one more time please.” The girl said as she ran her left hand through her hair, almost as if asking Yamcha to come closer. “Ok. I marry Bulma in exactly one month from today. As soon as we get into the car, I ‘accidentally’ swerve the car into one of the approaching cars, I’ll get myself out before anything happens.” Yamcha informed the woman as he walked up to her, leaning in to capture her lips. “Than.” She said as she broke the kiss. “Than, that’s when I gain control of CC. Bulma already left me in charge if anything were to happen to her. I’ll act depressed and hurt for about 6 months, than you come by, and we get married. And we’ll live like a king and queen. We’ll be the richest people on the face of this Earth.” Yamcha, bringing his arms around the woman. “What if she doesn’t die in the accident?” She asked. “That’s why I’m going to stab her, with this, right in the heart.” Yamcha said as he pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket. “That’s wonderful. Everything is perfect, nothing will go wrong.” The woman said as she leaned her head on Yamcha’s chest, laughing softly. Vegeta blinked in disbelief. He was right! Yamcha was planning something. But than again. What did he care? Vegeta looked down towards the floor, a small black notebook was laying there. Vegeta bent down and picked it up, running towards the capsule room, before anyone were to see him. And before anymore distractions stopped him from getting to his destination. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Bulma!” Mrs. Briefs yelled as she ran up to her daughter. Bulma was laying on the shattered table, glass cutting into her back, legs and arms. She was conscious now, and she was crying loudly. “Bulma! What on earth happened? Are you ok?” Dr.Briefs asked as he helped her up, and lay her down gently on the couch. Bulma didn’t answer, she kept crying, tears falling down her eyes, dampening her shirt. “Please Bulma, tell us what hurts.” Mrs. Briefs said as she gently took her daughters hand within her own. Bulma sniffed and looked into her mothers eyes.* “My heart.” Bulma whispered gently, before falling back into unconsciousness. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Vegeta sighed as he set the buttons for the correct origins of space. He would finally be rid of thoughts on Bulma. He wouldn’t be bothered in the least. He’d finally be alone. Yes! Alone. Which is exactly what he wanted. Right? Vegeta looked down towards the earth as the capsule blasted off into the atmosphere. Earth. He couldn’t believe that he started to call earth his home. And those people, those damn people he was living with. He almost began to call them his ‘family’. No. Vegeta shook his head, ridding the thoughts of everything back down on earth. He’d be back, when the androids came, he’d be back. And he wouldn’t feel anything when he looked at Bulma. Bulma was a thing in the past. And he was heading out towards his future. His future to beat the androids, and than, beat Goku. _________________________________ * Heh. her mothers eyes aren’t even open ^_^ *Sniff* Im so happy with all the reviews ^_^ I have 52so far! That’s so much! I honestly didn’t think that many people would like this fic. I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. Next chapters will be longer, although this fic is coming close to an end. Only like 2 or 3 chapters left! Hmm, I am aware that what Vegeta did was mean. But I honestly do not think his actions were OOC. He doesn’t want to admit his feelings, therefore he hurt her. Of course she wasn’t hurt badly. And I would never kill Bulma! She’s one of my favorite characters! As for Yamcha, I still have yet to decide his fate. What should I honestly do with him? Snippets from the next chapter: “Kill you, why on earth would I do that?!” Yamcha yelled in shock. “Today is that baka womans wedding....And today will also be her deathday.” And, Vegeta turns super saiyan for the first time, but how exactly? Until next chapter, Ja ne!