Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Trust Me? ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - Wow...Thank you all so very much for all your reviews. They all make me so happy! I'm glad you all enjoy reading this, because I certainty enjoy writing it ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own dbz
___________________________________________________________
Yes ...He had been changing all along.
Why Bulma hadn't realized it sooner was slowly driving her crazy.

'Why hadn't I noticed?' Bulma asked herself as she cupped her face in her hands, and began to sob silently.
Little by little, Vegeta had changed, he was becoming soft, kind, and gentle. Though, no one could tell except Bulma, and that was because she saw him everyday.

Or rather, used to see him everyday.
He had lied to himself, when he told them he'd never change. He had lied to himself when he said sparring him would be the worst mistake they'd ever make.
It certainty wasn't.
Sparring him, was perhaps the smartest thing they'd ever done.
Vegeta always tell's everyone that he'll beat Goku. But the thing is, he's mainly tell's himself that. He never even tries to live up his vow. He never challenged Goku. I don't understand it...But maybe, deep down, he knows that he truly can't defeat him.
'He...he really has changed.' Bulma said to herself as she lowered her hands, until they were touching the soft fabric of the bed, she let the tears flow down her cheeks, down onto the blanket below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta sighed.
"This isn't going well at all. My training keeps getting interrupted by dumb little creatures, and images of the baka woman. Why I get her face get out of my mind?! All she did was nag, and complain! She was so annoying!" Vegeta said to himself as he bent down and cupped his hands, dropping them into the lake, so he could drink some water.
"If she's so annoying, than why do you keep thinking about her?" A voice said behind him, Vegeta turned around, only to see Goku looking down at him, with a serious look upon his face.
"Kakarot! What the hell are you doing here?" Vegeta stood up, obviously annoyed by the younger saiyans presence.
"I came to check up on you, because Bulma's been extremely worried." Goku said as he sat down, and gazed up at the other saiyan.
"So? Am I supposed to care?" Vegeta asked as he looked towards the lake. But something deep inside of him kept telling him that he truly _did_ care.
Goku sighed. He knew that Vegeta cared for Bulma, but he never knew why Vegeta was so prideful. Had he even admitted to himself that he cared for Bulma?
"Vegeta, I know you care for her. What I don't understand, is why you haven't told her." Goku said calmly.

Vegeta clenched his fist. He did not care for that woman! She was a nuisance, she took up his time! Time he could've used for training. Time he could've used to become a super saiyan, and time he could've used to beat Kakarot.
"I do not care for her Kakarot! I don't need her. It's her fault that my training keeps getting interrupted." Vegeta yelled loudly, causing a few birds that were perched on a nearby tree to fly away.
Goku sighed. This was going to be tough.

"Than why do you always think about her?" Goku asked again.
Vegeta starred at the other saiyan. He was speechless. Why _did_ he think of her all the time? He kept telling himself that it was her fault that he kept thinking of her. It was her fault because she annoyed him to no end.
But was that true.
"It's...It's just because, she always annoyed me!" Vegeta yelled once again as he quickly blasted into the sky, none to aware of the smirk on Goku's face.
"He loves her." Goku said simply as he stood up and took off into the sky, heading towards his home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bulma dear?" Ms. Briefs asked softly as she knocked on her daughters door.
"Ye...yes mother?" Bulma asked. Trying to keep herself as calm as possible, as she tried to hide the fact that she was crying.
"Yamcha is here. He's waiting for you."
"Ok, tell him I'll be right there." Bulma said as she stood up, and walked into her bathroom. She turned the faucet to cold, and dipped her hands into the water, and splashed it into her face. In order to wash out her eyes. Which were currently very red from her earlier tears.
Bulma sighed as she reached for a towel, and gently wiped her face dry.
'Good, no one will know I was crying.' Bulma thought to herself as she opened the door, and headed downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later
"Damn woman....I have to get rid of her! I do not need her. I'll prove to my self that I hate her!" Vegeta said to himself as he landed on the front lawn of CC. It was dark now, since he had been flying around, trying to get the thoughts of Bulma out of his mind.
Without any thought, he walked up to the front door and opened it, it was already unlocked, and he found no reason to ring the bell. He closed the door harshly, and looked through the house. No one seemed to be home.
Or so he thought.
"Vegeta! Vegeta your back, I was so worried." Bulma said as she ran up to Vegeta and hugged him from behind.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Vegeta yelled as he pushed Bulma to the ground harshly.
Bulma winced as she rubbed her bottom.
"V...Vegeta, what's wrong?" Bulma asked as she quickly stood up to face Vegeta.
"Why won't you just leave me the hell alone?" Vegeta said coldly as he grasped Bulma by the collar, and pushed her into a nearby wall.
Bulma gasped.
"V...Vegeta, what are you doing?" Bulma asked as she brought her hands up to Vegeta's hands.
"I hate you....I want you to know that. I don't care what that Yamaha guy does to you....I hope he does kill you." Vegeta said as he threw Bulma into a coffee table, which was unfortunately, made of glass. It shattered under Bulma's weight, and Bulma cried out in pain.
"Vegeta." She whispered, before falling into unconsciousness.



_______________________________________ _______________



A/N - Wow....Vegeta was sure evil in this chapter. Poor Bulma-san! But don't worry, everything will be alright ^_^