Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future ❯ Chapter 15: Mourning ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z OR ANY RACES, PLANETS, OR CHARACTERS RELATED TO IT. GALDRIA, HEVA, TIRIS, IQUELA, MIURA, ZELLIS, SETH, CLEF, HANZO, TWILIGHT AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS, RACES, OR PLANETS WERE ALL CREATED BY ME.
 
 
Dragon Ball:
Chaotic Future
 
CHAPTER 15
 
Mad God Saga, Part IV
“Mourning.”
 
 
 
Four years earlier…
 
Zellis silently packed her belongings.
 
The red mark left on her cheek by her mother's hand was now beginning to fade, and her bright green eyes were now free of tears. I hate her, Zellis thought, remembering the heated argument she and Kelys had gotten into three hours earlier, an argument that, in Zellis' opinion, shouldn't have happened at all.
 
At fifteen years of age, the green-haired girl finally felt ready to explore the universe, rather than being confined to Valdis, capital city of the Galdrian Empire. She had decided to join the Alliance of Bounty Hunters, a job which seemed right for someone of her obvious talent. Even at her young age, Zellis was regarded as one of the strongest fighters on Galdria, along with her adopted-brother Miura, and she was determined to use those skills to help people, regardless of her mother's protestations.
 
Why won't she just let me grow up, for God's sake? she thought as tears threatened to flow down her face again. I'm not even needed here anyway, so why should I stay? Why? She clenched her eyes shut before the tears could escape, ignoring the second thoughts she was now having. She had never left Galdria before…
 
“Z, can I come in?” a concerned male voice asked from outside her door. “Mother told me what happened… I thought we could talk.” After a brief moment of silence, Zellis replied in the positive and her door slowly opened. Miura entered the darkened room cautiously, his shining amethyst eyes filled with worry. He ran a hand nervously through his spiky, unruly black hair before sitting down on his sister's bed.
 
“Did she send you in here to change my mind?” Zellis asked, continuing her packing. “Or are you hoping to convince me to stay yourself?” When he didn't respond, the young noblewoman stopped and looked at her adopted-brother out of the corner of her eye. “Well?”
 
Miura bit his bottom lip, a nervous gesture that Zellis hadn't seen since he was a child. After an uncomfortable silence, the half-Saiyan spoke. “I'm going with you,” he said simply, standing up and staring the petite teenager in the eyes. “There's no way that I can stay here by myself! I can't deal with these people, not without you around… to back me up.”
 
Zellis actually laughed before realizing that Miura was right. The highborn nobles of Galdria, and their condescending sons and daughters, had never truly accepted Miura. They felt threatened by his Saiyan heritage, feelings that went back nearly five hundred years to the war between their two peoples. More often than not, Miura found himself the butt of a joke or the object of ridicule. Galian, son of the Duke of Adean Province, was especially cruel to the half-breed, and was responsible for most of Miura's childhood torment.
 
“But what about Elysia?” Zellis inquired as her older brother handed her an armful of her clothing to be packed away. “What does she think about all this? I thought the two of you were… you know… engaged?” She smiled as Miura actually blushed slightly. “You haven't even asked her, have you?”
 
“No, Z, but it doesn't matter,” he firmly replied, placing a strong hand on the young girl's arm. “Elysia means the world to me, but you mean the entire universe.” Zellis felt the tears threatening to come again, and she looked away as Miura continued. “You've always been there for me, Z. You've always treated me like your real brother and taken the insults and comments right along with me. I know it was hard for you, and I would never have blamed you for joining them, you know.”
 
“Miura, I never once even considered it!” she exclaimed, surprised that her brother would even think such a thing. “You are my real brother! And damn everyone else to Hell!” She smiled and embraced her older sibling, and her closest friend. “I would love for you to come with me, Miura. More than you could ever know.”
 
“Then it's settled,” he said, his voice thick with emotion. “I'll tell Mother and speak with Gilliam in the morning.” He placed his hands on Zellis' shoulders and held her away from him, staring directly into her tear-filled eyes. “Z, I'll never let anything happen to you, and I'll always protect you, little sister. Even if it means my own life.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Zellis shivered.
 
The palace infirmary seemed colder than usual as she sat silently beside the body of her brother. Miura laid in one of the many beds, dressed in his flowing, black and silver robes of office, the thin circlet that proclaimed his rank resting lightly on his lifeless forehead.
 
The beaten and weary survivors of Tempest's rampage had arrived on Galdria earlier that day, and Zellis had passed out from exhaustion upon reaching her room. After awakening several hours ago, the mourning noblewoman had come to be by Miura's side, refusing to leave for anything, not even food or drink. Tomorrow he would be laid to rest beside his birth mother, whom he had never had a chance to know. This was the last time she would ever see her beloved brother, and closest friend.
 
“You kept your promise, in a way,” she whispered, her soft voice sounding distant even to her own ears. “You gave up your life for mine… For everyone's.” She smiled sadly, wiping tears of grief from her sparkling green eyes. “How like you. Always doing the dramatic thing, just for the attention, I'm sure. Just like when we were kids…”
 
“Zellis?” a sorrow-filled voice spoke from behind. “Is there… anything that you need?” The former Hunter looked back over her shoulder, startled to see Elysia standing just behind her. “I didn't mean to disturb you,” she said, staring painfully at Miura's lifeless body. “I… I just wanted to see him.”
 
Zellis stood and took Elysia into her arms, hugging her tightly as the Princess wept almost uncontrollably. It wasn't long before Zellis' own tears began to flow, and the two grieving young women simply clung to each other, trying to find the strength to continue living now that the dearest person in both of their lives lay dead before them.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Clef and Kirien stood just outside the infirmary.
 
The warrior from Namek felt his heart twist as he listened to the terrible sounds of weeping and sorrow that emanated from the room. He looked across the hall at Kirien, who was pale and withdrawn, obviously mourning for the deceased Emperor in her own way. And what is my way of mourning? Clef thought to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest and winced in pain. His broken ribs had been treated and wrapped, but the pain was still with him, and would be for a long time.
 
“What is it that you wanted to speak with me about?” Kirien asked suddenly, as if sensing Clef's feelings and desiring to change the subject. “I'm sure you didn't ask me to meet you here just to view the body, correct?” She stared long and hard at the Namek, and Clef felt his skin crawl under her stern gaze. “There's something else, isn't there?”
 
“Yes, there is,” he responded, trying hard to block out the pitiful cries that sounded from the infirmary. “We met a Genjin warrior on Tiris, a man named Kalen.” Kirien's left eye twitched slightly, but no other reaction was given. “He was also attempting to gather the `relics,' though he didn't really say why.”
 
“I know of Kalen. He is one of my planet's most wanted criminals.” Kirien began to slowly pace the hallway, arms held behind her back as she stretched. “We thought that he may have entered this universe some time ago, though we had no way of knowing for sure.” She looked over her shoulder, narrowing her eyes slightly as she watched Clef. “Was he killed?”
 
“I think so, but it doesn't matter.” He tilted his head toward the open infirmary entrance, where the sounds of crying had finally died down somewhat. “The power that Miura used to kill Tempest… Kalen said it was some kind of Genjin ability. Is that even possible?”
 
“Ordinarily no,” Kirien responded as she resumed her pacing. “The energy that my people use is far too alien for anyone from this universe to wield, and vice versa. For Miura to have exerted such power, he would have to have Genjin blood in his veins.” She looked worried for a moment before continuing. “As far as I know, one of my kind has never been able to produce offspring with a Galdrian, or any other race from this reality. I don't think its even possible.”
 
“You're wrong, my Lady. It is possible,” Dorian's voice echoed down the nearly empty hall. He walked calmly toward Clef and Kirien, eyes sunken and filled with sorrow and weariness. “It must have been, oh, fifty or so years ago that one of your kind stumbled upon the portal. He was young and adventurous, so the opportunities presented by a whole new universe were too much for him to pass up.”
 
“Dorian!” the Genjin envoy exclaimed, the grief that had clouded her features now replaced by shock and anger. “You've said too much! These things must not be spoken of in front of—”
 
“Lady Kirien, I understand your distress, but Arius trusted Clef completely and so do I,” the old Galdrian Prince interrupted. “Besides, he already knows that you come from an alternate reality, you let that one slip all on your own. Knowledge of the portal will not be used for devious purposes in the hands of this brave Namekian, whom our late Emperor considered a valuable ally and friend.” He inclined his head to Clef, who was amazed to be trusted so fully by this dignified member of the Galdrian royal family.
 
“I swear, Kirien, that I will never allow the knowledge of this `portal' to fall into the wrong hands,” Clef said, bowing slightly toward the Genjin woman despite the pain caused by his numerous broken ribs. “Please,” he requested as he returned his attention to Dorian, “continue.”
 
“Of course. As I was saying, a young Genjin named Fantys managed to sneak through the rift between our worlds, wishing to live a life of adventure and excitement. His plans were, however, happily discarded when he met Idalia, Arius' grandmother.” Dorian paused momentarily as he allowed what he had just said to sink in. It was Clef who spoke first, his voice filled with disbelief.
 
“Are you saying that this Fantys was Miura's grandfather?” When Dorian nodded, Clef was forced to lean against the wall for support, as his legs went weak and threatened to give out on him. Kirien took the shock a little better, but it was obvious that she was completely caught off guard.
 
“Why is it that none of my race ever heard of this?” she demanded, eyes narrowed with a mixture of doubt and irritation. “Surely such an unprecedented occurrence, the impregnation of a Galdrian woman by a Genjin man, is something that we should have been made aware of!”
 
“Lady Kirien, please try to understand Fantys' situation. He had entered a strange and alien world, met and fallen in love with a beautiful young woman of very high station, and was welcomed by our people with open arms!” The former Heir chuckled to himself quietly, secretly amused by Kirien's belief that her people had been somehow slighted. “According to Fantys, he was little more than a peasant slave on your home world, so as you can imagine, the promise of a happy life of freedom was more than he could pass up.”
 
Clef broke in, slightly irritated by the direction that his conversation was heading. “I think we're getting off track here, Dorian. Tell me, what happened to Miura's grandparents, and why is it that no one else seems to have any knowledge of this incident?” He flinched in pain for a moment as he turned his body wrong, bringing a sharp stab of agony from his injured ribs. “If, as Kirien says, this was such an unusual event, why weren't more people just as amazed as we are now?”
 
“It was decided, by both my father and Fantys and Idalia themselves, that his remarkable heritage be kept secret.” Both Kirien and Clef flashed questioning looks at Dorian, who sighed with annoyance, as if educating two stubborn children. “Fantys wanted only to start a new life, he did not want his past to come back and haunt him.”
 
“What happened, then?” Kirien prodded, sitting down on a small bench and assisting the injured Clef to do likewise. “What happened to Fantys and Idalia?”
 
“They died several years after Arius' mother, Ellia, was born. Poisoned by someone who had evidently found out about Fantys' secret. Ellia had been poisoned too, but luckily she was saved.” Dorian looked down at the floor, shaking his head in dismay. “You see, many people here feel very strongly about keeping our bloodlines pure, and it was for this same reason that my father was forced to execute Ellia and her Saiyan lover, Pare. The pressure on him from several high ranking nobles was too much, and there would have been rebellion had they been allowed to live. It was only by a miracle that my mother was able to convince Father not to have Arius killed also.”
 
The hallway was filled with an uncomfortable silence for several minutes before Zellis and Elysia exited the infirmary, surprised to see Dorian, Kirien, and Clef standing quietly in the corridor. Both girls showed obvious signs of their mourning, with tearstained faces and red-rimmed eyes, the two Galdrian nobles looked as if they'd been crying for days, not merely an hour or so.
 
“Dorian, forgive me, but I can't believe this… this story of yours without first verifying it myself,” Kirien stammered, still shocked by the revelations that Dorian had made. “Princess Elysia, I hate to ask this after everything that you've already been through, but may I be permitted to examine the Emperor's body alone for a few moments?” Elysia looked confused, but she granted Kirien's strange request.
 
“What is she doing?” Zellis asked, sudden concern and protectiveness for her brother coming to the fore. “Dorian, what's going on?” Clef stood and placed an arm around Zellis' shoulders, leading her down the hallway with Dorian and Elysia.
 
“Don't worry, Zellis,” Dorian replied evenly. “I'll be sure to explain everything when we reach some place a little more comfortable. I'm an old man, and standing around in this freezing hallway will be the death of me!” It was, of course, a very poor choice of words.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Kirien entered Miura's private study.
 
Dorian, Elysia, Clef, Zellis, and now Rika and Gabriel, waited inside, expecting the Genjin's imminent arrival. She shut the door firmly behind her, face drawn and pale, eyes dull with exhaustion. She felt annoyed that so many people now knew the secret of her race, for surely Dorian had explained everything to his sister and Zellis, and probably to his son and Rika as well.
 
“It's true,” was all she said as she threw herself down in an unoccupied chair. “I'm certain now that Miura did possess not only Saiyan and Galdrian genes, but that Genjin blood flowed through his veins also.” She closed her golden eyes and ran a hand through her dark russet hair. “It's unbelievable.”
 
“What killed him?” Clef asked from his place near the window that overlooked the courtyard. “What's the point in being able to manipulate a power like that if the cost is your own life?” Nods and softly spoken agreements came from the others in the room, all of whom looked to Kirien for answers.
 
“The only explanation I can give is this: it's true that the energy Miura used to battle both Mylember and Tempest resembled a perfect blend of his Super Saiyan and Galdrian powers. In actuality, however, it was a very old, very powerful Genjin technique, one that is incredibly rare to find in our people today.” She smiled slightly and shook her head. “I guess Fantys was carrying the ability within is blood the entire time, and it was he who passed it on to Ellia, and from her to Miura.”
 
“But what's the point?” Elysia asked, still pale and trembling with grief. “Is it some kind of suicide technique, one that's only supposed to be used if there is no other choice?”
 
“I don't think so,” Kirien replied wearily. “I believe that since Miura was only part Genjin, his body was unable to endure the strain necessary to wield such power. Had he been a full Genjin, or at least half, perhaps he could have survived. Then again, perhaps not, who knows?” The beautiful young Genjin woman stood from her seat, stretching and cracking her back before heading toward the door.
 
“Where are you going?” Zellis asked, worry in her voice. She also stood and made her way to Kirien, who was about to exit the room. “Is something wrong?” She lightly touched the ambassador's arm, pulling back slightly as she felt Kirien tense up. “Kirien?”
 
“I have to return to my own universe, now,” the Genjin representative said, refusing to look Zellis in the eyes. “I'll return as soon as possible, but it is very important that I get home… Please believe me.” She exited the chamber, moving quickly down the hallway toward the dungeon, and from there to the secret portal that would return her to planet Genji.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Those who had never before seen the portal were stunned.
 
 
Kirien stood in front of the shimmering tear in reality, Zellis, Elysia, and Dorian beside her as Rika, Gabriel, and Clef remained near the hidden chamber's entrance, rendered completely speechless by the pulsing light of the portal. The Genjin warrior turned to face her six companions, her features clouded with worry. She cleared her throat before speaking.
 
“Listen to me, everyone,” she started, fists clenched and eyes wide with concern. “I believe that Tempest may have survived the battle on Tiris.” Clef and Zellis, who had witnessed Miura's amazing display of strength on Heva's moon, started to object, but were silenced by a gesture from Dorian. “My people have had dealings with this being in the distant past, and it is said on my world that Tempest cannot be defeated in battle. He is, by all accounts, indestructible.”
 
“Kirien,” Zellis said softly, taking the Genjin ambassador's hand in her own. “If you truly believe this, then why are you leaving?” Kirien looked away, unwilling to meet the Galdrian noblewoman's questioning gaze. “We don't stand a chance against Tempest, not even Trunks or Hanzo! We need you here, Kirien. You're the only one strong enough to beat him…”
 
“I have my reasons for leaving, you must believe me,” she replied, gently pulling her hand out of Zellis' grasp. “If you have any hope of surviving, you must lay low for a while, until I am able to return with some help, understand?” When Elysia, Dorian, Zellis, Clef, Rika, and Gabriel all agreed, Kirien smiled. “I swear that I'll be back as soon as possible, and then, if Tempest did survive, we'll take him out together.”
 
After casting a final, sorrowful glance at Zellis, Kirien stepped into the glowing rift. Dorian stepped forward and slid the stone slab that covered the portal back into place, filling the small chamber with darkness. A darkness that seemed to reflect the grave feelings of Miura's closest companions, now left behind to mourn his passing.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
The funeral procession moved slowly through the city.
 
How very like my dream this is, Zellis thought to herself. She looked down at the single rose held in her pale, trembling hands. Red, not black as the one in her dream had been, and no thorns pierced her skin as she clenched tightly to the stem. She looked around her at the city of Valdis, capital of the Empire, and the quiet, weeping forms of its inhabitants, lining the streets to pay their respects to their deceased Emperor. There was no destruction here, no flames or agony. The wetness that ran down Zellis' white face was not blood, just tears of sorrow.
 
The procession entered the sprawling cemetery that held the bodies of generations of Galdrian nobility, tiny holographic memorials flickering in the harsh wind. Elysia, who walked calmly beside Zellis, reached out and took the younger girl's hand, squeezing it tightly and trying desperately to hold back a flood of tears. Dorian and Gabriel, as the highest ranking members of the family, led the march into the burial ground, and Miura's remaining companions walked slowly behind the Galdrians. Trunks, who was still recovering from his encounter with Tempest, joined the procession, aided by Twilight and Seth, but Hanzo had yet to remain consciousness. Clef, Rika, and several notable Galdrian citizens brought up the tail end of the funereal march.
 
Once Miura's resting place was reached, and his body was given back to the Galdrian soil, Elysia stepped forward and, helped by Zellis, placed her fiancée's memorial over the mound of earth that covered him. Once it was set in place, a small image projected upward, revealing a smiling Miura embracing his beautiful Princess. Elysia had wanted the hologram to show Miura and Zellis together, but the green-haired noblewoman had refused, wishing instead that Elysia choose her favorite image from their time together.
 
Eventually the emotionally exhausted group returned to the palace, where they were served cool drinks in the comfort of Miura's study. Elysia, Zellis, Dorian, Gabriel, Clef, Trunks, Rika, Seth, and Twilight sat or stood around the small room, observing a reflective silence. Even Hanzo, who had finally regained consciousness and was barely able to move at all, was helped into the room by a pair of obviously frightened servants.
 
As silence pervaded the chamber, a heaviness weighed down upon Trunks, and he knew with terrible certainty that Miura and Iris' deaths could have been prevented. Even the destruction of Talyn, who had only been known to Saiyan Prince for a brief few weeks, gnawed at him. In his mind it was simple: he had been the one who wanted to journey to Tiris; he had been the one who desired to restore his father and the others to life; he had been the one determined to summon Tempest, regardless of Kalen's warnings. He was responsible for the deaths of Miura, and Iris, and Talyn.
 
It is my fault, he thought to himself, clenching his fists in anger. God, what have I done! Tears of frustration threatened to run down his face, which still bore bruises and open wounds from his battle against the alleged god. No, not alleged. He was a god, there's no other way to explain all that power.
 
“Don't blame yourself,” Rika said, reading Trunks' expression like an open book. She reached forward and gently took his hand, squeezing it reassuringly. “Miura went with you of his own free will, and if he were here, he'd tell you the exact same thing.” She looked at Gabriel, who nodded agreement.
 
“She's right, Trunks,” the half-human said with a small smile. “Besides, what's done is done, as they say. Tempest is dead, and that's all that matters. Miura was willing to give up his own life to protect all of us from that maniac, so let's not spend the time he gave us in sorrow.”
 
“Why is everyone being so damn stupid?” Hanzo asked in a weak voice, struggling to sit up. His broken nose had been reset, though it was still swollen, and he had a plethora of other wounds to show off. In Trunks' opinion, Hanzo had come out of the battle in worse condition than anyone else who had survived.
 
“Hey, relax,” Clef coaxed, until the battered Saiyan warrior glared him down. “Fine, do whatever you want, Hanzo, but at least tell us why we're all being `so damn stupid.'”
 
Miura's older brother flashed them his famous smirk, his eyes alight with optimism. “Two words: Dragon Balls.” As the other people in the room gasped in surprise, Hanzo continued. “It's simple, really. We go to Namek, get the Balls, and wish Miura and his pretty little Hunter friend back to life! Hell, we could even waste a wish on that pathetic Hevan that got himself killed, too.”
 
A hush once again filled the study as Elysia and the others suddenly realized that Hanzo was correct. In reality, nothing was stopping them from simply traveling to Namek to use the Balls, and the fact that this had slipped everyone's minds simply proved how numb they had all become with grief and exhaustion. No one spoke, but it was obvious that the Saiyan warrior's words were on everyone's minds. It was Hanzo himself who broke the stillness.
 
“We should leave tomorrow, for Namek,” he said, trying to hide the pain and fatigue in his voice. “The sooner we get there, the sooner Miura will be back.” A glint of mischief sparkled momentarily in Hanzo's dark eyes as he continued. “And the sooner he gets back, the sooner I can send him packing to the afterlife again.” Everyone knew better than to take the Saiyan seriously, for if he really wanted Miura dead, he would have done it himself a long time ago.
 
“Tomorrow, are you kidding?” Twilight asked, looking with disbelief at Hanzo. “You can barely walk, and Trunks is faring little better. Not too mention Clef, who shouldn't even be out of bed!” The slender, pink-haired girl shook her head, confused by the stubbornness of the men around her. “You need at least, at least, a week to recover, all of you!”
 
“She's right,” Elysia responded, her voice soft and exhausted. “Take the time needed to heal before you go running off on another escapade. Besides, Kirien told us to lie low for a while; I think we should probably listen to her.” She cast a hateful glare at Hanzo as he snorted.
 
“With all due respect, Princess, you weren't there to see Miura's little outburst.” Hanzo stood, barely, and staggered toward the door. “There's no way in hell that Tempest survived that. And if he did, then he really is some kind of god.” Hanzo stood shakily to his feet and left the chamber, assisted by a young servant who looked terrified to be left alone in the presence of a real live Saiyan. After he had departed, Trunks spoke.
 
“You're right, of course,” he said to Twilight. “We'll give it a week or two, and then see how we're feeling. I know I could definitely use the rest…” Clef nodded agreement as another jolt of pain coursed through his ribs.
 
“I say we give it a week or three,” the Namek responded, managing to get a few quiet laughs from the distraught people around him. “Come on, lighten up, everyone. Miura and Iris will be back with us in no time, you'll see.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Zellis' nightmares seemed to have come to an end.
 
Every night for nearly a month she slept perfectly, knowing that soon her beloved brother would be restored to life, and everything would return to normal. Even Elysia seemed to be in better spirits after realizing that Miura's absence was only temporary, and she resumed her daily routines shortly after the funeral. Clef, Trunks, and Hanzo had taken longer to recover than they had hoped, but were now finally gaining some of their strength back, and in another few days they would all be leaving for Namek.
 
Zellis stood in the cemetery, alone with her thoughts as she laid a bouquet of flowers over her mother's grave. She smiled at the holographic image of herself, her mother, and her adopted-brother that was projected from Lady Kelys' headstone, wishing that those simple days weren't so far behind her. A cough from behind her caused Zellis to turn around.
 
Elysia stood several feet away, smiling softly as Zellis motioned for her to join her. The Princess approached and laid a single flower next Zellis' bouquet. She held a small bundle of exquisite violet cloth in her arms, and she blushed slightly as she handed it to Miura's younger sister.
 
“I felt that you should have this, at least until Arius returns,” the dark-haired Princess said, grinning at her friend's reaction as she unwrapped the mysterious gift. Miura's energy saber, which had previously belonged to Emperor Gilliam, activated with a burst of light, green this time instead of Miura's own purple. Galdrian energy sabers utilized the specific power of their user, and since each person on Galdria had their own specific color and shade of energy, no two blades ever glowed with the same light.
 
“Thank you, Elysia,” Zellis replied breathlessly, shocked to be holding the very weapon that had destroyed both Mylember and Tempest. “I'll take good care of it until we're able to return it to its rightful owner.”
 
“Yes,” Elysia said, her pink eyes shining with hope as she and Zellis exited the cemetery. “We'll return it to him soon.”
 
To be continued…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
In the next chapter:
 
Trunks, Hanzo, Zellis, and Clef return to Namek in hopes of restoring Miura to life with the Dragon Balls. Upon arriving, however, it would appear that their hopes have been crushed…
 
Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future
Chapter 16
Mad God Saga, Part V
Genocide.”
 
 
 
“DRAGON BALL: CHAOTIC FUTURE” CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT FANFICTION.NET, POJO.COM, AND DBZDIMENSION.COM
 
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE “CHAOTIC FUTURE” HOMEPAGE AT:
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/CHAOTICFUTURE