Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future ❯ Chapter 33: Betrayal ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z OR ANY RACES, PLANETS, OR CHARACTERS RELATED TO IT. GALDRIA, HEVA, TIRIS, IQUELA, MIURA, ZELLIS, SETH, CLEF, HANZO, TWILIGHT AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS, RACES, OR PLANETS WERE ALL CREATED BY ME.
 
 
Dragon Ball:
Chaotic Future
 
CHAPTER 33
 
Genjin Saga, Part III
Betrayal.”
 
 
 
Thirteen years earlier…
 
Kalen stood over his opponent's lifeless body.
 
“Forgive me,” he muttered, running a black-gloved hand through his short dark hair. There, it is done beloved, he thought to himself as he pointed his trembling hand down toward the corpse at his feet. With only a moment's hesitation, Kalen reduced the body to ash with a single blast, his mind spinning. Was… Was this truly necessary, my love? he silently wondered as he turned his back to the smoldering pile of ashes that had once been a high ranking member of the Tribunal's court.
 
Kalen hadn't really known the man, yet he still felt slightly uneasy about killing him in cold blood. He had been told by his young lover that the man, Baron Quint Orion, was responsible for many evil deeds, and that the only reason the Tribunal had yet to punish him was due to the high amount of influence that he had held over the other members of the court. Still, Kalen had never heard such rumors; in fact he had often heard it said that the Baron was a man of uncompromising values.
 
No, he chided himself as he stealthily made his way back toward the massive palace, the seat of power for the ruling Tribunal of planet Genji. If she said that he was an evil man, it must be so, he thought sternly. She would never sink so low as to ask me to kill an innocent man. But this hadn't been the first time that Kalen's high-ranking young mistress had lovingly asked him to murder someone…
 
And each time, there is a damn good reason, he reminded himself as he reached the palace grounds. The guards at the main gate cast a quick glance toward Kalen, who was dressed entirely in black, with a long, matching cloak, and casually waved him through. Kalen Malum, after all, was one of the highest ranking members of the Tribunal's personal guards, and it wasn't uncommon to see him returning at such ungodly hours after having completed one secret mission or another for Genji's rulers.
 
As soon as Kalen was out of the guard's sight, he quickly ducked aside into the bushes that lined the path to the main palace entrance. Silently, without even breaking a twig, Kalen slunk through the undergrowth until he reached his destination: the eastern most tower of the Tribunal's stronghold. With barely a thought, the black-clad Genjin floated silently upward, heading toward the uppermost room, where a faint light could be seen coming through the open window.
 
“Are you there?” he whispered as he peeked carefully over the edge of the window sill. His question was answered by a sudden flaring of the light, nearly enough to blind him, and the shuffling sound of someone quickly getting out of bed. A small, warm hand reached out the window, clasping Kalen's cloak and helping to pull him quickly inside the large room. “It… It is done,” Kalen said, embracing the young woman who had come to mean so much to him.
 
“Thank you, Kalen,” the girl said, her shining golden eyes sparkling with joyous approval. “You have truly made our planet a safer place tonight.” She backed slowly away from him, breaking their embrace and allowing the exhausted man to take in the sight of her, clad as she was in only a thin nightdress. Her lustrous, dark brown hair spilling beautifully down her back and over her shoulders, framing her lovely face and truly enhancing her bronzed complexion. “I have always known that I could count on you, my love,” she said in her soft voice as she turned down her light once again. “And now, for your reward…”
 
The daughter of Ardys, highest ranking member of the Tribunal, took Kalen by the hand and guided him toward her bed, embracing him once again and standing on her toes to kiss him passionately on the lips. She smiled as he slipped his arms around her waist as he returned the kiss, and he gently laid the brown-haired young woman down on the bed, staring intently into her eyes.
 
“I will always do whatever you ask of me, my love,” Kalen said, brushing a stray lock of hair out of the girl's face. “Anything.” His heart almost skipped a beat, as it always did, when the young woman smiled at him, her golden eyes shining brightly, nearly glowing in the once again dim room.
 
-Anything?- the girl asked, filling Kalen's mind with her voice. -There is something that I desire, beloved…- Her smile broadened as she pushed Kalen onto his back, shifting her position until she held herself over him.
 
-As I said, anything,- Kalen responded silently. -For you, I would gladly tear this palace down with my bare hands, only to raise up a new one, all for you… I would do everything in my power, until I took my final breath, to give you this entire universe to rule as your own…- He reached up and slowly stroked his young lover's cheek as she blushed slightly. -As is your right…-
 
-Ah, but I don't require this universe, my heart,- the girl continued, lying down and burying her face against Kalen's chest. -You see, I've discovered a way to enter a different universe, one filled with weak, stupid creatures that we could easily destroy. Together, we could have that entire universe as our own…- Her mind-voice went silent for a moment, and Kalen wondered if she had fallen asleep, but eventually she continued. -But… I can't do it alone, Kalen. I need your help once again.-
 
-Of course, my love. Anything for you…-
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Trunks watched the silent Genjin.
 
Wonder what's got him so thoughtful these days? the Saiyan Prince wondered as he shifted uneasily in his seat, turning to look toward the view screen and the slowly growing planet Namek that it displayed. Kalen had been virtually silent for the entire trip, and Trunks had begun to feel uneasy about it. The purple-haired Saiyan had never fully trusted Kalen, and he was fairly sure that the only reason that the Genjin fugitive had even assisted them in the first place was to make sure that Tempest would be defeated. Kalen, it seemed, may have some hidden agenda of his own…
 
I'll just have to watch my back, then, Trunks thought as he stood and walked across the control room toward the row of lockers in the back. Vegeta's son opened his, and pulled out his vest of custom-made Saiyan armor, sliding it on over his skin-tight black jumpsuit. Next came the stark white gloves, which stood out brightly against the dark bodysuit, followed by matching boots. Over the armor and jumpsuit, Trunks put on a long, jet-black cloak similar to those worn by Miura and Kirien, and pulled his lengthening hair back into a tight tail at the base of his neck.
 
“Time to go already?” Kalen asked, catching Trunks, who had thought the Genjin to be asleep or deep in thought, entirely off guard. The exiled warrior smiled to himself when he noticed Trunks' distress. “So, this is the legendary planet Namek, huh? It doesn't look so special to me…”
 
“It isn't, at least not any more,” Trunks responded, moving forward to stand beside his companion. “It's nothing more than a graveyard, now. It's been over a year since Tempest's massacre here, so hopefully most of the mess has been taken care of by the elements and scavengers, but you still might want to prepare yourself.” Trunks shuddered as he recalled the sight that had greeted him upon exiting the ship last time, and he prayed that he'd never have to see such carnage again. “It was pretty gruesome.”
 
“Don't worry, I'm no stranger to butchery,” Kalen cryptically assured his half-Saiyan comrade. You don't survive in a Hevan prison for nearly a decade without seeing your fair share of bloodshed, Kalen silently added. And God knows that I have plenty of blood on my own hands… “Well then, shall we?” Kalen asked, gesturing toward the Capsule ship's door as the spacecraft settled down shakily on the surface of planet Namek.
 
As he exited the ship, nothing seemed unusual at first glance. The suns shone brightly in the warm green sky, a light breeze stirred the leaves in the trees and sent small clouds of dust blowing across the flat landscape, and in the distance the song of birds could be made out, barely. The shimmering lakes of Namek glittered brightly, reflecting the green of the sky as their surfaces were disturbed just slightly by small waves and ripples caused by jumping fish. That, however, was only at first glance.
 
A deeper look at the planet revealed a dark secret, one that Trunks picked up on almost instantly. The silence of Namek was frightening, and it served to remind the Saiyan Prince and his Genjin comrade that the planet was, in fact, little more than one massive cemetery. In the distance, Trunks could make out what once may have been a Namekian farm, the fields long since gone fallow and untended, an unthinkable thing to the people of Namek, who struggled above all else to keep their planet fresh and alive. Even the native creatures of the planet seemed more subdued, as if they too understood the uncanny and disconcerting stillness of the world around them. Here and there, nearly hidden by almost two years of detritus, fragments of bone, bleached white by the blazing suns of Namek, could be seen.
 
“This isn't nearly as graphic as I was expecting,” Trunks finally muttered, breaking the heavy silence. “Yet, in a way, it's much, much worse…” Kalen said nothing, merely giving the purple-haired Saiyan a curt nod as he floated slowly into the air to scope out the surrounding terrain. Trunks followed after retrieving their burden from the ship, and together the two warriors from Earth set out in search of a suitable resting place for the left leg of Tempest.
 
As the two companions sped through the skies of Namek, they kept their eyes fixed upon the surface of the dead world below them, scanning in particular the lakes and oceans of the once flourishing planet. From the air, Trunks and Kalen could tell which bodies of water had depths sufficient for their mission, and which were merely overrated puddles in comparison. Eventually the Saiyan and Genjin warriors found themselves gazing down upon an ocean of unbelievable size and depth, appearing almost jet black from the air rather than the usual dark green of most Namekian seas. As if sharing the same thought, both Kalen and Trunks stopped directly over the center of this apparent trench that lay deep below them.
 
“Well, I'd say this is as good as we're going to get, don't you think?” Trunks asked as he carefully unwrapped the mad god's left leg. Amazing, Trunks thought to himself as he felt a sudden chill pass through his body. Even sealed away and separated from the other pieces, this thing is still giving off an insane amount of power… “Kalen, do think this is good enough?” the teal-eyed Saiyan Prince repeated, still awaiting an answer from his black-cloaked ally.
 
“Yes…” Kalen responded in barely more than a murmur, his gaze fixed upon the depths below. “Yes, this should be more than adequate, Trunks.” The bearded warrior from Genji finally tore his attention from the churning Namekian ocean and turned his grey-green eyes toward Trunks, who held the fragment of Tempest cautiously, prepared to cast it into the sea. “Finish this, Trunks…”
 
With Kalen's assent, Vegeta's son nodded once and, as if ridding himself of a terrible burden, Trunks released his hold on the stone leg. He and Kalen watched silently as it fell, descending closer and closer to the surface of the roiling sea below. Finally, with nothing more sinister than a splash, the remnant of the mad god vanished beneath the waves.
 
“Wow,” Trunks quietly said with a sigh, “I don't know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it…” He ran a gloved hand through his lengthening hair and was surprised to find himself drenched with a nervous sweat. “I… I guess I was just expecting something bad to happen, you know? Like, right before it actually hit the water, I could just imagine someone, or something, appearing out of nowhere to mess up all our plans.” Trunks smiled slightly, feeling as if a great weight had been lifted from his weary shoulders. “Finally Kalen, I feel we'll have some peace at last.”
 
“Peace, I'm afraid,” Kalen responded softly, turning his now-burning gaze upon his half-Saiyan comrade, “is still a long, long way off for you, my friend.” Trunks barely had a chance to put up any kind of defense as Kalen thrust his arms forward and lashed out at him with a stunning discharge of wrathful energy. Waves of flickering, dark green power washed over Trunks, stunning him and forcing him slowly down toward the surface of the raging Namekian ocean. Then, just before being swallowed up by the churning water, Trunks' body exploded into a sudden flash of golden-yellow light, and the Saiyan warrior burst straight upward into the sky.
 
“Kalen!” the Super Saiyan 2 warrior shouted in rage and disbelief. “What the hell are you doing?!” Trunks wasn't rewarded with an answer, however, as the Genjin criminal dashed toward him, his body emanating an aura of disconcerting, unbelievably powerful energy. “Stop this! What's going on?!” The two warriors clashed in midair, the shock from their contact sending waves of power and destruction cascading down upon the trembling planet Namek. As Trunks continued to try and make sense out of Kalen's sudden assault, the young Prince was forced to go on the offensive as the Genjin fugitive wasted no time in gaining the upper hand.
 
Blow for blow, the two warriors tore through the sky of Namek, and though both were trying their hardest to best their opponent, neither seemed to be gaining any ground, and Kalen retained the slight advantage. Finally, though, Trunks saw his opportunity to strike, and he drilled his fist into Kalen's unprotected left side, which he'd mistakenly left unguarded. The Genjin fighter cried out in pain as he plummeted from the sky, striking the surface of the planet with an explosion of light and debris. Trunks landed soon after, keeping his distance as he awaited the inevitable return of his former-ally.
 
Sure enough, after only a few brief moments, the black-and-green-clad warrior from Genji strode calmly out from within the choking cloud of dust and smoke. Bolts of iridescent green power crackled in the air around Kalen, who stopped a few feet short of Trunks as he stared the half-Saiyan down with a look of undisguised malice. The Genjin's cold eyes were narrowed to a glare that turned Trunks' blood cold; a glare that the young Prince hadn't seen since…
 
Since Tiris, Trunks realized, his shining green eyes widening with shock. I knew it; I knew we couldn't trust him! He only agreed to help us because, with his power weakening, he knew he couldn't beat us! Trunks clenched his fists as he called upon more of his incredible Super Saiyan power, and the ground shook around him as his body trembled with rage. Now that all his strength is back, he's ready to pick up where he left off…
 
“Kalen!” Trunks shouted as erratic flashes of blue-green electricity coursed throughout his golden Super Saiyan aura. “So, you think you can beat me? You have to see that I'm much stronger than I was the last time we fought! What the hell are you thinking?”
 
“Oh? And I'm supposed to be worried, am I?” Kalen asked with a mocking laugh. “What have I, a trained Genjin fighter, to fear from a low-level insect like you? You'll soon wish that you and all your friends would have had the decency to die at the hands of Tempest,” Kalen paused for a moment, flashing Trunks a devilish grin, “for I will surely make you suffer before I finish you off, Saiyan.”
 
With an explosion of power, Kalen dashed toward his young opponent, obviously unconcerned by Trunks' substantial Super Saiyan 2 strength. The two fighters met with a crash of thunder, and Namek trembled beneath their feet as they struggled to overcome one another. Over land, through the air, even under the cold, roiling waters of the planet's brackish green oceans, the battle raged on, with neither combatant gaining any ground against the other.
 
Trunks burst up from out of the sea, leaving a trail of glowing yellow energy in his wake as he shot into the sky, with Kalen right behind. The Saiyan warrior spun in midair and threw a power-laced kick downward toward his opponent, but Kalen easily avoided the attack and retaliated with one of his own. The powerful Genjin criminal rushed toward Trunks, only to vanish just before reaching him, leaving the young half-Saiyan bewildered. A spike of energy from behind gave Trunks just enough warning, and he wrenched his body sideways as a bolt of searing, Genjin energy cut through the air beside him. Trunks gasped in shock as pain erupted in his side, and he was thankful that the attack hadn't connected in full.
 
“Enough!” Vegeta's son screamed as he turned the full fury of his power upon Kalen. Trunks spun around lightning fast to face the Genjin warrior, his hands held out before him, palms forward. A flicker of golden-yellow light sprung to life within his outstretched hands, doubling in size with each passing second. Kalen merely smirked and flew backward, gaining himself a fair amount of distance before stopping in place and raising his now-crossed arms before him in a familiar defensive pose.
 
“Show me what you've got, half-breed!” Kalen shouted, bracing himself for Trunks' inevitable attack. He didn't have long to wait, for almost as soon as he'd begun focusing the ki attack, Trunks fired it off with a shout of exertion. The blast's power was so intense that Kalen was forced to clench his eyes tightly shut, lest he be blinded by the attack's brilliant glow. The tremendous discharge of energy tore through the air as it made its way single-mindedly toward Kalen, who realized at the last moment that this attack was much, much more powerful than he'd expected.
 
“No!” the green-and-black-clad warrior shrieked as his body was engulfed by the full power of Trunks' devastating attack. His cries were quickly lost in the tumultuous detonation of light and sound that accompanied the attack's finale, and even Trunks was amazed by the force of his rage-fueled assault. The Saiyan Prince shielded his eyes with his arms as he dropped from the sky, landing harshly on his knees upon the trembling Namekian terra firma.
 
Seconds dragged on like hours as the raging inferno of golden-yellow ki burned on in the sky above, and Trunks was forced to keep his eyes shut rather than risk permanent sight-loss by scanning the maelstrom for any sign of Kalen. The Genjin's cries had long since ceased, but the Saiyan-armored fighter knew better than to hope for the best. When the light had died down enough, Trunks squinted his eyes and peered up into the dying inferno, seeking whatever may have been left of Kalen.
 
There, in the center of the dissipating attack, the furious Genjin criminal floated, his long black cloak burned away to nothing, and his now-bare arms still crossed defensively before his face. As the aftermath of Trunks' discharge finally cleared, Kalen slowly lowered his arms, revealing a face that had become a mask of barely-concealed rage. With body still smoking, Kalen drifted to the ground to face Trunks, who waited silently several yards away.
 
“It seems I've underestimated you, Saiyan,” Kalen replied calmly as his face took on a forced expression of serene confidence. “Had I know that you possessed power such as this, I would not have held back.” The still-smoldering Genjin slowly spread his legs out further beneath him, as if to grant him support in some upcoming attack. His arms were held out to the side, elbows bent and fists clenched, trembling as he shut his eyes tightly. “Now, friend, you will face the true power of a Genjin…”
 
“You're bluffing,” Trunks responded smugly, momentarily letting his Saiyan pride get the better of him. “I've faced you at your best before, Kalen, and though you beat me then, I've grown much—” The young half-Saiyan gasped in amazement as a nimbus of stunning, emerald light sprang into being around his silent opponent. A wave of disturbingly alien energy passed over Trunks, followed shortly after by another as Kalen continued to call upon more of his native Genjin power.
 
Where is he getting all of this power from?! Trunks wondered silently, his cold green eyes wide with shock. Surely with power like this, he could have easily wiped Hanzo and I out on Tiris! Then, Trunks remembered Kalen's words on the Lookout, from what now seemed like ages ago… “My power is far too alien, you see. It cannot sustain itself here, in this universe, without some tie to my own reality. Without another Genjin to draw energy from, and with the portal effectively sealed again, my strength will continue to decrease, I'm afraid…” With a gasp of disbelief, Trunks readied himself for Kalen's oncoming assault. Now that Kirien and Miura are here in this universe, Kalen can draw upon his full Genjin power!
 
Without warning, Kalen suddenly leapt toward Trunks, who, even though he'd had time to prepare a defense, was caught completely off guard. The power that Kalen was commanding now was unthinkable—for a mortal being, anyway. Tempest, of course, had been much stronger than the treacherous Genjin was now, but to have this much strength flowing easily from Kalen was unexpected to say the least. Every blow from the dark haired Genjin, even those that were successfully blocked or diverted, sent ripples of pain tearing through Trunks' body, and eventually the Super Saiyan 2 warrior was forced to simply dodge and keep his distance rather than let Kalen whittle away at him.
 
Trunks leapt back, narrowly avoiding a devastating kick from Kalen, one that would have easily caved the half-Saiyan's ribs in completely. The Genjin, though, had greatly overextended himself, and Trunks finally saw an opportunity to go on the offensive, at least for the moment. Summoning as much power as he could, Trunks dashed forward and buried his fist in Kalen's abdomen, eliciting a grunt of surprise and pain from the evil warrior. Quickly, before Kalen could counter, Trunks pulled back and shot up into the air, focusing even more energy into his hands as he prepared to unleash a barrage of ki downward upon his adversary.
 
“Take this, you bastard!” Trunks cried out as he rained destruction down upon Kalen. His white-gloved hands were a blur as he shot more and more blasts downward, where they collided with the ground around Kalen, detonating with savage explosions of energy and sound. I can't let up, Trunks thought as sweat trickled slowly down his face and into his eyes. I can't let Kalen go on the offensive again, I wouldn't be able to survive it this time!
 
Soon Trunks felt his energy wavering, and before he could stop it, his upgraded power left him, and he continued to lob shots of energy toward the surface of Namek in his normal Super Saiyan state. Eventually though, even that proved to be too much, and Trunks halted his assault before all of his energy abandoned him. Gasping for breath and drenched with sweat, Trunks floated high above the haze of dust and stray energy that had been kicked up by his barrage. A cool breeze blew through his spiky, golden-yellow hair as he attempted vainly to catch his breath.
 
“Too much,” Trunks gasped between ragged breaths. “I think that was… a little too… much…” The half-Saiyan's depleted body soon began descending slowly to the ground, where he landed on his hands and knees, the sweat dripping from his nose forming a pool of moisture in the dirt beneath him. Exhausted as he was, however, a chilling laugh brought Trunks instantly to his feet.
 
Kalen stood unscathed, a spherical aura of Genjin energy flickering around him. Everywhere Trunks looked, the ground and terrain around Kalen had been obliterated, but the Genjin himself, as well as the small patch of earth that he stood upon, were entirely unharmed. Kalen flashed the drained Saiyan a gloating smile as he allowed his shield of power to finally collapse. He floated up a few inches before calmly making his way toward Trunks, his feet never touching the ground.
 
“That was quite a show, Trunks,” Kalen said with false admiration. “Though it seemed a bit… over the top, I'd say.” The Genjin fugitive stopped just a few inches in front of Trunks, who was still out of breath from his reckless assault. With a movement so fast that it could barely be seen, Kalen lashed out with a punishing backhanded blow that sent Trunks careening into a nearby outcropping of stone, which exploded into debris upon impact.
 
With a grunt of pain, Trunks staggered to his feet amidst the pile of rubble, spitting out a mouthful of blood and narrowing his eyes when he realized that the last of his Super Saiyan strength had left him. Before he could make a move, Kalen was upon him again, attacking with a combination of thunderous blows that each found their mark on Trunks' broken body. One final attack, a lightning fast roundhouse kick, took Trunks off his feet and sent him crashing into yet another mound of rock. This time, Trunks simply laid in the heap of debris, unable even to stand.
 
“Why?” he asked as he spat more blood. Vegeta's son tried in vain to once again rise to his feet, but his injuries were too great, and he could do no more than lift himself up onto his elbows. The young Prince's face was bruised and bloodied, and his right eye was swollen shut. A large gash in his forehead caused a steady stream of blood to flow down his face, and his nose was obviously broken. The rest of his body had fared no better, and his once pristine armor was now nothing more than battered fragments hanging from is shredded jumpsuit. “Why are… you doing… this?” he repeated, flinching in pain as he gasped for breath.
 
“Because you are all unworthy of this universe,” Kalen said, crouching down before the battered mess that was Trunks. “Soon all of your friends will be dead, or if they're lucky, we may spare them, so long as they swear allegiance to us. You see, Trunks,” Kalen continued with a malicious smile, “a new order is coming. My beloved will soon claim this universe as her own, and I will rule at her side forever!”
 
“Your… beloved?” Trunks muttered, unsure of what Kalen meant. “But the… portal has been… destroyed Kalen…” The half-Saiyan cried out in pain as another wave of agony tore through his body, and he clenched his eyes shut as he lost the strength to even hold himself up. “You can't… be serious…”
 
Kalen merely grinned and stood to his feet, turning his back to the dying warrior behind him. “It's no concern of yours, Trunks. In fact,” Kalen said, turning his head to look at Trunks over his shoulder, “you needn't concern yourself with anything any more, my friend…” Slowly Kalen turned to face his beaten opponent once again, and in each hand the Genjin traitor held an orb of shining green energy. “You see, Trunks… You are about to die.”
 
“Don't do… this, Kalen,” Trunks begged, cursing his broken body. He was unable to put up any kind of defense, unable even to simply sit up. Yet, in the back of his mind, Trunks refused to believe that this was the end. “You can't win, you know… Miura… Kirien, and the others… they'll stop you. You must… realize that!” Kalen simply laughed, and the sound sent chills down Trunks' spine.
 
“Oh is that so?” Kalen taunted, readying his final attacks. “I don't think I'll have to worry about them at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure that all your friends are probably well on their way to death right now, if they aren't dead already.” At Trunks' gasp of disbelief, Kalen continued. “You see, there are little surprises waiting for your friends—or at least the ones I need to worry about—at all their stops, so you needn't worry about them. As a matter of fact, you'll probably be joining them shortly, Trunks.”
 
“Kalen, no!” Trunks screamed as the Genjin raised his arms, pointing his two energy attacks toward the crippled Saiyan. His plea fell on deaf ears, though, and Kalen laughed maniacally as he fired off the dual ki blasts, drowning out the sounds of Trunks' agony-filled screams. Kalen poured more and more power into the attacks, until finally the half-Saiyan's cries ceased.
 
Trunks felt his body being incinerated by the Genjin's blasts, and he could do nothing to defend himself as he felt darkness closing in around him. But… the others… he thought as pain overcame him and drove all other worries from his mind. But he soon realized, as a warm, inviting oblivion wrapped its tendrils of darkness around him, that he no longer had to worry about anything in this life ever again…
 
To be continued…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
In the next chapter…
 
Clef and Gabriel await the returns of their comrades on Earth after completing their part of the mission. Unfortunately for the two heroes, Kalen reaches the planet first, and they find themselves locked in the battle of their lives…
 
Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future
Chapter 34
Genjin Saga, Part IV
“Assault.”
 
 
 
“DRAGON BALL: CHAOTIC FUTURE” CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT FANFICTION.NET, POJO.COM, AND DBZDIMENSION.COM
 
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE “CHAOTIC FUTURE” HOMEPAGE AT:
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/CHAOTICFUTURE