Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 15: The Reunion ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Frieza's henchmen have already gathered six of the Dragon Balls, and now they're all heading towards the seventh ball. Meanwhile, back on Earth, Goku and his friends were having a big reunion. Goku personally invited all of his friends: Yamcha, Pular, Piccolo, Tien and his family, Uub, Korin and the Yajirobes, Master Roshi, Oolong, Krillin and his family, Mr. Satan, Buu and his new pet, Dende, Mr. Popo, including Xevo. They were all having a big supper at Bulma's house and talked about the good old days. They were all sitting around a huge table, even Piccolo and Dende were sitting there, even though they didn't eat, only drink water. However, Pan made sure that she'd sit as far as possible from her grandpa Goku.
-So, you must be Goku...-Miran started-Yajirobe told me all about you of how brave and strong you are. And not to mention good looking.
-Well, I'm flattered.-Goku responded.
-Too bad you already have a wife. It's so hard to meet strong, hut studs like you nowadays.
-Hey!-Yajirobe cut in madly-You already got a husband, ME!
-Yeah...my luck.-everyone laughed.
-So, Uub...-Gohan started-I heard you got very strong since that tournament. I can't wait to try you out.
-Yes, it would be awesome to fight with someone else for a change.
-Hey!-Goku added.
-Not that I mind fighting with you, Goku.-Uub added quickly, and everyone laughed again.
-Hey, Trunks!-Goten cut in-We should give him a piece of Gotenks. Don't you agree?
-Absolutely.-Trunks agreed.
-Cool.-Uub said.
-And what about you, Yamcha?-Bulma started-What you and Pular have been up to?
-Well, I tried all kinds of jobs. But lately, I have met a girl whom I really like.
-Really? And why didn't you bring her with you?
-She has a lot to study; she's in her last year at a university and will have a big exam soon.
-Wow, Yamcha!-Master Roshi started-Goin' wild with young, hot chicks, now are we?
-Looks who's talking.-Oolong added.-everyone bursted into laughter.
-Well, I'm glad I could find a girl at her age to like me.-Yamcha continued-I guess I still got my charm.
-Well, good for you Yamcha. I hope that we'll be having a wedding soon.-Bulma added.
-Anyway...-Goku started-Vegeta, how's the new outfit Bulma made you? Did you get any stronger?
-Wouldn't you like to know.
-Oh, come on Vegeta, please tell me!
-You'll find out soon enough.
-Hey Bulma, when will you make me one?
-Soon enough, Goku.-Bulma answered.
-You sound more and more like Vegeta.
-I am his princess you know.-Vegeta blushed, and everyone bursted into laughter again.
-You must be Xevo.-Gohan continued-It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
-Mine too.-Xevo responded, after then he looked towards Trunks-Hey, Trunks, did you finished testing out those flying shoes?-he asked holding himself back not to burst out in laughs.
-Ah, almost.-Trunks answered rapidly panicked.
-What FLYING shoes?-Bulma asked amazed, while Xevo and Pan started laughing.
-What's so funny?-Trunks asked wondered.
-Don't worry, Trunks!-Pan cut in-Xevo knows the truth.
-And why didn't you tell me anything?
-Must have skipped my mind.-she and Xevo were both laughing while Trunks was pissed off.
-So, Pan...-Goku started-How's high school?-but then Pan looked at him with a serious face.
-Not that you'd understand even if I explained it to you.You never even been to SCHOOL.
-Pan, that's enough!-Videl cut in madly.
-I think I ate enough. Coming, Xevo?
-Ah...Yeah, sure.-Xevo answered a bit hesitant.
So, they both left the table. Everyone remained silence for a while, but after that, they continued talking.
Meanwhile, millions of light-years from Earth, Frieza's henchmen arrived at the place where the seventh Dragon Ball was. While Goku and his friends enjoy themselves together, a horrible disaster is upon New Namek and the Universe. How will things develop? Don't miss the next thrilling episode of Dragon Ball F!