Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 17: Three Terrible Wishes ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-What is your first wish?-Porunga asked.
-Move everyone's spirit, which has been killed by the hands of the Saiyans to this planet!-Xaras said in Namekian language.-Porunga knew that he was dealing with an evil force, and if he fulfills that wish, then many people from Earth will die, and he didn't want that.
-There's a problem with this wish. Many people's spirits are alive, and if I remove them from their bodies, they will die.
-So?
-I have anticipated your next wish, and if I'm right I will not be able to grant it.
-How come?
-Your next wish will be that I should revive those spirits, am I right?
-Yes.
-If I grant your first wish, then the second wish will be impossible to grant, because I won't be able to revive every person's spirit cause, they won't have a body where to put them. I recommend you reformulate your initial wish!
Xaras remained stunned for a while; this was unexpected for him. But he suddenly had an idea. He didn't know if it would work, but he had to try:
-Then move everyone's spirit, which has been killed by the hands of the Saiyans to this planet, except the ones' alive!
-It shell be done.-Porunga responded.
Meanwhile on Earth, everyone was having fun until Dende received the message from Moori:
-Oh no!-he suddenly yelled and stood up from the table, as everyone fell to silence.
-What is it, Dende?-Mr Popo asked.
-I've been contacted by the Elder. He says that the Universe is in danger. I think something's happening on New Namek, something terrible.
-You're right.-Picoolo started-I sense a great disturbance there. Goku, we have to go there, now!
-Right.-Goku responded and he too stood up from the table.
-Kakkarott, I'm going too.-Vegeta said.
-Me too.-Trunks said.
-You're not going anywhere without me, Trunks!-Goten said with a smirk.
-I think I will go too.-Tien said-I've never been on Namek before.
-Dad, can I come?-Khitan asked.
-Sorry, son. You should stay here if anything goes wrong or happens while we're there.
-Hey, Gohan! What do you say?-Krillin asked-Just like old times.
-Yeah...-Gohan agreed.
-Well, count me out!-Bulma cut in.
-But we can't go dressed up like this!-Yamcha said.
-You're right.-Goku agreed.-We'll put on our outfits and meet back here in two minutes.
-Right.-everyone agreed.
Back on New Namek...
-Your wish has been granted. Now tell me your second wish.-Porunga said.
-You already know my wish, but I shall repeat it: revive every spirit, which has been moved to this planet!-Xaras told the Namekian child, who translated him into Namekian, then Xaras repeated it to the dragon.
-Ok, but this will take some time.
Meanwhile, on the Sacred World of the Kais, Elder Supreme Kai and Kibitoshin were having a relaxing day until they felt something was wrong. They looked into the crystal ball to see what's happening.
-Oh my gosh!-Kibitoshin shouted-This is horrible! I have to warn Goku and the others.
-It's already too late.-Supreme Kai started-We should wait and see what the last wish will be so you can inform the others.
-But...
-Patience. That's the key to success. And I also think that they will need your help.
-Understood.
Back on New Namek...
-I've granted your second wish. You may now tell me your last wish.-Porunga said.
-What?-Xaras asked amazed-But where is everybody? Hey kid, what's going on, where is everybody? Tell me!
Moori and the other Namekians were wondering whom he's talking with. Then Moori realized:
-He must be talking with my child. That's why he killed him.-then he started yelling out loud-Nessk, my son, don't help this guy anymore!
Nessk, can you hear me? NEEESSK!!!
-Sorry, old man.-Xaras said-But only I can talk with dead people.-then he started talking telepathically with the boy-So, Nessk, tell me what did I tell the dragon to grant minutes ago, and you'd better tell me the truth, or I WILL kill your father and your whole family too.
-Noooo!!! Don't kill them! I only translated what you told me: to teleport everyone who has been revived on New Namek.
-So where is everybody?
-On New Namek, of course, but they're probably scattered all over the planet, so they're everywhere.
-Damn it! I wanted them to be revived at this spot. Now they can be anywhere on this stupid planet. Hm...On the other hand, it turns out that you've done well after all. The Saiyans did kill a lot of souls over the years, especially when they were ALL alive. Teleporting all of their targets here would cause a lot of confusion. I guess you did a good job, kid. I will spare your father's life after all.
-Thank you.
-Now the final wish is to make Lord Friezell immortal.
-Ok.-then the final wish has been granted, the dragon disappeared, and the Dragon Balls scattered across the planet.
-Thank you for your cooperation kid. You did great.
-Just don't kill my family!-Nessk yelled, while Xaras looked at the Namekians.
-Sir, what are your orders?-one of the henchmen asked-Can we kill these Namekians just like we killed the other ones too?- but after a long thinking, Xaras responded:
-Leave them by. Either way, they won't live very much. After we defeat the Earthlings, Lord Friezell will destroy this planet. Let's go, men! Let's go find Lord Friezell!-and they all flew away, as Moori fell on the ground, yelling:
-No! No! No! What have we done? The Dragon Balls should have never been created. They only bring death and destruction to everyone.
Elsewhere on New Namek, giant insects appeared out of nowhere.
-What is the meaning of this?-the insect's king asked.
Meanwhile, two lovers were finally reunited and were hugging each other.
-Lemlia!-he said.
-Atla!-she said.
Elsewhere, the Tuffles were wondering were they were and how did they got there.
-What is this planet?-one of them asked.
-We're definitely not on our planet.-the other responded.
-Is this the hand of those brutal saiyans?-another asked.
-The last I remember, I was killed by one of them.
-Well, it seems we're alive again.
-But how?
Elsewhere, the Kanassans were also revived.
-What is this place? Are we alive?- one of them asked.
-It seems so.-another responded-And we're on another planet too. Strange...- after a while he continued-Oh my gosh!
-What is it?
-Can't you see? The future...evil is on this planet... pure evil. Great battles are ahead. This planet is doomed. We need to get off this planet as soon as possible!
The table has been set, the terrible wishes have been made. The future is dark for New Namek. Who will survive the clash of the titans? So ends Xevo Saga, and a new saga begins. Don't miss: Friezell Saga!