Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 18: Bad News ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the last episodes of Dragon Ball F, Goku finally returned after all those years to his loved ones only to find out that he missed two important funerals and that his granddaughter hates him for not visiting anymore. Meanwhile, Pan and Bra started going to high school and made new friends, like Xevo, Pan's newest best friend. However, old enemies seek revenge. They all have been resurrected, and now they plan to destroy Goku and his friends. Will they succeed? Find out on this all-new saga called "Friezell Saga" of Dragon Ball Finale!
Goku and the others quickly put on their outfits and were preparing to go to New Namek but suddenly Kibitoshin appeared out of nowhere:
-Goku!!!-he started-We have a big problem! And I mean REALLY BIG. It's New Namek.
-Yes, we heard.-Goku responded.
-I'm sorry I couldn't foresee all this and announced you guys earlier. I never should have let my guard down.
-Kibitoshin...-Dende started-Do you know what's happening with my people?
-I'm afraid I have some REALLY bad news.
-Just cut to the chase, damn it!-Vegeta yelled.
-Porunga has been summoned, apparently by Frieza's henchmen...
-What?!-Vegeta asked in wonder-But I whipped out all of Frieza's henchmen more than 20 years ago.
-Well I guess you missed a few. Anyway, they resurrected everyone from Hell, everyone who you once killed is now alive on New Namek.
-What do you mean, everyone?-Gohan asked.
-Everyone who has been killed by the hands of the Saiyans.-everyone was shocked by the news.
-Why would Frieza resurrect everyone who my race killed so many decades ago?-Vegeta asked-It doesn't make any sense.
-I think that’s the only way he could revive Cell and the others too with one wish. I mean, they really must be eager to take you guys down.
-Kibitoshin, this is serious!-Goku cut in.
-I know, I know…But I’m afraid I have some more bad news.
-Of course you do…Piccolo started-I’m sure they had two more wishes for Porunga to grant. What were they?
-Well, one of them was to teleport everyone who has been resurrected on New Namek. The other one, however, was to make Friezell immortal.
-Who the hell is Friezell?-Goten asked, then suddenly everyone figured it out instantly.
-CELL AND FRIEZA!-eveyone shouted.
-Are you kidding me? Did they actually use the Fusion technique?-Goku asked.
-Not just them. Many others did it as well.-Kibitoshin answered.
-Well I guess today we’ll be having quite a busy day, now won’t we guys?
-Just like old times.-Yamcha added-Only this time me and some of the others will join you on Namek too.
-Hey, Yajirobe!-Miran started-Won’t you join too and help your friends?
-Thanks, but no thanks. If only you knew what these guys are up against, you’d be begging me to stay.
-Coward!
-May I remind you guys that there’s a crisis on New Namek?-King Kai’s voice said and everyone stopped talking.
-Oh, come on King Kai, how bad could it be?-Goku asked-We fought those guys years ago, we all gotten so much stronger since then. Surely, even fused, they couldn’t take us down.
-Oh, I’m afraid you’re wrong, Goku. Cell, Frieza and the others have become a lot stronger since you, and Pikkon fought them in Hell. Surely, you beat them up easily, but they have taken training even more seriously, and they learned new tricks. Plus, Cell and Frieza are now fused AND immortal.-meanwhile, Pan and Xevo entered the room.
-Papa, what’s that voice talking about?-Pan asked.
-Goku…-King Kai continued-I’m afraid the situation is more serious than you guys think.
-Yeah, right.-Vegeta cut in-C’mon Kakkarott, let’s teach those morons a lesson!
-Right.-Goku said, then he turned towards Pan-I know you’re mad at me right now, but I need your help.-Pan looked amazed at her grandfather and didn’t know what to say-Pan, I need you to fly to Uub’s village and get the Dragon Balls so you could summon Shenron to make Friezell mortal again. Do you understand?
-Please, Pan…-Videl started-Listen to your grandfather!
-All right, I will!-Pan responded-But this doesn’t mean I forgive you grandpa, got that?
-Yes.-Goku answered.
-Khitan, go with her!-Tien said.
-You bet!-he responded.
-I’ll go too.-Xevo said.
-No, Xevo…-Goku cut in-Sorry, but you will only slow them down. Besides, this could get dangerous, I don’t want you to get hurt.
-He’s kind of right, Xevo.-Pan agreed-Please, just stay here where you’ll be safe.
-Ok.-Xevo responded sadly.
-I’ll go with her too.-Number 18 said.
-Are you sure you wana do this?-Krillin asked.
-She might need my help.
-Ok. Then good luck.
-Ok, everyone.-Kibitoshin started-Gather around so I could take us to New Namek.
-Right.-everyone said.
-This is going to be interesting.-Goku thought.
-Finally, some action.-Vegeta thought.
-I sure hope we’ll make it out alive.-Krillin thought.
-My first battle…-Uub thought.
-I have a bad feeling about this.-Piccolo thought.
-I hope I won’t die TOO fast.-Yamcha thought.
-I hope you’ll be alright, Tien.-Chiaotzu thought.
-Don’t worry, Chiaotzu. Everything’s going to be fine. I hope…-Tien thought.
-I can hardly wait to try out Gotenks’s new tricks.-Goten thought.
-This is going to be awesome.-Trunks thought.
-I hope King Kai’s wrong.-Gohan thought.
-Boo turn everyone in chocolate and eat them up.-Boo thought.
-Why do I have to take them to that cursed planet? Goku could easily do this too. Elder Supreme Kai, this is all your fault!-Kibitoshin thought.
Kibithosin teleported everyone to New Namek. Pan, Number 18 and Khitan left Bulma’s house and went to get the gathered Dragon Balls at Uub’s village. Who will remain alive and who will die during this epic war? Find out ONLY by reading this new saga of Dragon Ball Finale!