Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 19: Friezell's Super Speed ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kibitoshin and the others were floating in midair on New Namek. They began searching for ki energies on the planet.
-This place is crawling with all sort of different ki energies.-Goten said.
-And they're strong too.-Gohan added.
-There is one that surpasses them all.-Goku cut in-That must be Friezell. King Kai wasn't kidding. I can sense he's very strong.
-Goku…-Piccolo started-I can sense him…He’s alive…my father’s alive too…
-What?-Goku and Gohan asked together.
-He’s here...he’s alive!
-Well, he did die because of me…-Goku added-I was the one who killed him. What are you going to do?
-I’m not sure. I need to talk to him.-then he flew away without saying anything else.
-Poor Piccolo.-Gohan said.
-Yeah…-Goku added, then he turned towards Vegeta-So, Vegeta, I think I will be really going to need your help against that Friezell guy.
-But of course, but first I need to take care of an old friend.
-You mean, Nappa?
-I can’t sense him, nor your brother Radditz. Can you?
-No, I can’t. Maybe because they’re fused, and that's why we can’t exactly locate them. So I’ll check on Friezell, and I’ll be waiting for you shortly. Ok?
-Just don’t have too much fun!-then he took off.
-Hey, Krillin!-Yamcha started-Wana come with me? I also have a score to settle.
-Sure.-Krillin responded and they both flew away.
-Hey, Kibitoshin!-Tien started-Wana join me and Chiaotzu?
-Why not?-Kibitoshin responded and they also took off.
-Well, I guess it’s you and me, Trunks.-Goten said with a smirk.
-As always.-Trunks responded, and they headed south-west.
-Dad, do you need any help?-Gohan asked.
-I’m sure me, and Vegeta will be able to handle it.-Goku answered.
-Ok.-so Gohan went after Goten and Trunks.
-So, will you two be ok?-Goku asked Uub and Boo.
-Sure.-Uub responded-C’mon Boo! Let’s have some fun!
-Boo likes fun.-Boo answered, and both headed south-east.
Finally, Goku was preparing himself to use the Instant Transmission. Somewhere on New Namek, Friezell was also in midair, being very happy.
-We’re alive…-he said out loud-At last, after all these years I’m alive again and this time, I WILL destroy those Saiyans once and for all.-then he teleported himself to King Cold and his henchmen.
-Ah, you’re here.-King Cold said.
-Are the soldiers ready for the mission?-Friezell asked.
-Ready as they’ll ever be.
-Good.-then he turned towards the henchmen-Troops, gather around!-and so, about 40 henchmen gathered around which Friezell teleported to Earth.-Your mission is to find all seven Dragon Balls and destroy them. Got that?
-Yes, sir!-the troops yelled.
-Don’t fail me!-the he suddenly disappeared, as the henchmen turned on their scouters to see were the Dragon Balls are.
-Alright, men!-the leader said-It seems today is our lucky day. All seven Dragon Balls are in one place. Let’s go get them and make Lord Friezell proud of us!-and they took off.
Back on New Namek, Friezell appeared near King Cold once again:
-You need to find a spaceship and get off this planet.-he said-They’re here.
-Well, that was fast. But where should I go?
-Xaras and his men landed somewhere in north-west. Take a pod and leave this planet immediately! Head to Earth! We’ll meet there. And stay low so no one could sense your energy.
-I just wish I have learned to sense ki energies. That would be helpful.
-It’s not my fault that you’re so arrogant. Now leave before Goku shows up!
-Fine.-so King Cold jumped on a cliff and disappeared.
Just then, Goku appeared above Friezell on the sky. He saw King Cold getting away, but he thought he wasn’t worth of trouble, so he landed.
-So, you finally made it.-Friezell started-It’s so nice to see you again.
-You just couldn’t leave things as they were and just had to come back into our lives.
-I thought you would be glad to see us again.
-Well, I guess I am. Seeing you guys together as one is pretty awesome but odd too. It’s like facing a new villain or something but in the end, it’s the same-old Cell and Frieza, who we once defeated and will do it again.
-I don’t think so. This time we will win.
-Yeah, right.-but after Goku finished his sentence, something punched him so hard that he flew far away and crashed to the ground.-What the hell was that?! It couldn’t have been Friezell. He was standing there while something, like an invisible person, punched me. Could he be that fast that he punched me without using the Instant Transmission? It's impossible! That means, he's faster than Instant Transmission itself.
Goku is shocked of how fast Friezell is. Is Friezell really that fast or was it someone else who punched Goku in the face? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball F!



(Explanation: Here's a good question: when Cell ended up in Hell, how come he didn't just use the Instant Transmission in the first place to get out of there? Best answer found on the Web: "Because when you're in Hell, you don't retain your physical body, only your spirit, so you're a lot lot weaker." That would explain why did Goku and Pikkon beat the bad guys so easily after the Cell Games Saga. But in my fanfic, they actually train to become stronger, so when they're bought back to life, their power increases a lot).