Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Alternative Reality ❯ Escape from the new Vegeta-sei ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Dragonball AR (Alternative Reality)

Rating: G - General (some offensive language though)

Main characters: Vegeta, Tida, Kakarott, Damar- Yamcha, Bulma, Krillen, Chi-chi.

Genre: Drama / Action

Story Brief: What if Bardock's warning were listened to and the Saiyan race was able to be transported to another planet and Goku never reached earth, but was collected and brought back to the new Planet Vegeta?

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay I didn't know people actually liked this fic, wow I thought I was just confusing everyone, *sheepish smile* I will continue with this fic most definitely then. But note this: I can-not control where my inspiration flows.

Added AN: Hey just letting ya'll know that even though the parings are OC's and not based on anyone at all not even myself, the romance will be down a level, this is purely a drama fic and I want to focus on Veggie and his battle against Frieza, not physical battle but battle none the less.

The Disclaimer: I don't own DB/Z/GT or the characters involved. I do though own, the characters you DON'T recognise. Tida and Damar namely, an other random saiyans that aren't featured in the series.

>CHAPTER TWO<

*** Escape from the new Vegeta-sei ***

To be alone most her life had driven her insane. It was odd how loneliness was her only companion next to Damar, her tom boyish and older best friend.

She watched the saiyan festivities taking place in the lowly third class pub, third class, what were two elite women like themselves doing here anyway?

She was saying good-bye to loneliness she had finally found her mate Anyon. He was a half breed saiyan, his father he never knew, he was though some sort of third class that had raped and pillaged on some random planet that planet Tavia, Anyon had been living on Tavia his entire life until his mother told him the truth, so with that knowledge he went to find his father on Vegeta-sei only instead to find… her. Tida.

She looked at him and smiled, it was a warm smile only Anyon could know, he had taught her about emotions and life, and what it meant to truly be alive, he was accepted as an emotional saiyan.

"Soon you'll get to see the planet where I grew up."

Tida shuffled over closer to him in the booth and smiled at his spiky and somewhat bright orchid colored hair. "Tell me about you home planet I don't understand saiyans came but, you don't rule under Frieza?" She asked baffled.

"When you saiyans shifted planets Frieza had no powerful minions to back him up in control of the planet and my people rebelled. We won, as you can tell by my just being here." Anyon explained and flashed a smile.

"So you're people wouldn't mind me returning with you?"

"Nahhhhh besides I'm going back alone, well not alone, I'll be with you, but I did have to bring Rania here I mean, the princess to ya know complete the merger between our planets and so your king could do his bonding saiyan thing." Anyon waved his hand about.

Damar slipped in the bot opposite them and she looked at Anyon. "I don't trust that pinky.' She remarked in a drunken slur and flopped down on to the table and instantly fell asleep.

"Walks and talks like a man, I swear she was born in to the wrong sex." Tida remarked about her friend with a smirk.

The door tot eh pub opened and they all looked over as Kakarott wandered in he waved to the bar tender. "Hi, not drink, you know I'm not legal of age yet. Just here to talk to someone." He informed the bartender.

"Kakarott we'd still serve you, you're a super saiyan after all." The bar tender replied.

"Awww c'mon guys just cause I'm a super saiyan doesn't mean I would beat you all up for not serving me."

"One to many hugs from an emotional mother." A saiyan muttered in the corner.

"Anyon! There you are!!" Kakarott walked over and sat next to where Damar was soundly sleeping. He looked at her. "Isn't she too young to drink?" he asked.

"Kakarott you have a message for me?" Anyon asked.

"Sure, I'm just about to head on off on my mission to Namek for the dragonballs, I got told by the engineer person that your ship will be ready in two hours." Kakarott replied.

Anyon smiled and looked at Tida, "Looks like we'll be leaving sooner than I thought."

Damar sat up right. "Off with her head!!" She announced and looked at Kakarott through squinted eyes. "You're not a she…"

Kakarott sweatdropped. "Heh, just notice huh? I'm Kakarott."

"Oooh I've heard of you!! You're, you're the, the upgraded third level, and he's just like us Tida!!" Damar exclaimed loudly.

Kakarott nodded slowly. "Um yes… whatever you say…"

"We were born to a least one third class parent each, but we were 'upgraded' as Damar put it when our third class parents died." Tida explained.

"Oooh I see." Kakarott grinned. "Well nice to meet you, um…" He looked at Tida and Damar trying to think if they'd given him their names or not, but unfortunately his memory failed him.

"I'm Tida…" Tida began and motioned to Damar. "And this is my best friend Damar."

"Well nice to meet the two of you I'm sure we'll meet again sometime in the near future. If you both know Anyon then it's gotta be a definite I'll meet you again."

"Hey have a great trip Kakarott and watch out for Frieza."

"Yeah I know. My mother worries about me facing him, says dad had one of those day nightmares about that." Kakarott explained.

Anyon looked at Tida. "Bardock's visions." He explained.

"You've heard of them too?" Damar asked. "Wow his name's gotten some credit over the years." She added and stood up only to fall back in to her seat. "Hmmm guess my body doesn't want to leave."

Tida stood up, "C'mon I'll get you home, I have only two hours left to spend with you my friend."

"Leaving so soon?" Damar asked as Tida walked her to the door.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Tida apologised.

"All in the name of that emotional thing what's it called… bondage?"

"Love Damar… love."

"Right gotcha, dove." She repeated.

Tida smiled at Anyon and waved and motioned that she'd meet him at his ship in two hours. Anyon waved back and he looked at Kakarott.

"They're nice girls." He smiled, "Hard to find among saiyans."

Kakarott nodded. "Don't I know it, everyone seems so angry. I'm just glad we're all alive and our body parts are not scattered over the galaxy." He then stood up. "Well I got a ship to catch and mission to do for the king. He wants those seven dragonballs."

Anyon nodded. "Remember you need a password."

"Password… I'll remember that." Kakarott noted and said farewell to the bar tender and left.

***

The apple was just sitting there on the stall filled with apples no one would miss one, he picked one up and rolled it down his arm and flicked it to his companion and continued to walk the vendor didn't even notice.

"That's called stealing."

"Hey c'mon it's what I do I steal."

"But Yamcha-" Puar began in protest.

"Yeah I know I'm suppose to be a changed man thanks to that wish on the dragonballs." He rolled his eyes. I can't believe you had the nerve to make that wish.

"Well imagine if Oolong bet me too it?" Puar retorted to her friend.

Yamcha sweatdropped. "Or even worse Bulma…" he laughed. "Man she's got some serious spunk."

"Anybody would think you still like her."

"No way I'm over her, she can have her fancy house, and all her bots running round after her, I'm happy."

"Your embarrassed." Puar corrected. "It was Bulma's inventions that defeated the red ribbon army. And don't forget Launch and Chi-chi's efforts in that too."

Yamcha sweatdropped. "Puar that was a long time ago."

"Oh there you are!" Yamcha stoped walking and he looked at chi-chi as she walked up to him. "Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Heh hey Chi-chi…" Yamcha took the apple of Puar and offered it to the daughter of the Ox-King, she looked at him and took the apple.

"Bulma's looking for you, you know…" Chi-chi remarked.

"Oh man we broke up what more does she want from an ex-boyfriend?"

Chi-chi smiled. "How about a heir to all her father's money earned under the capsule corp. name?" The smirk on her face said she was definitely hiding something more.

"A kid?! She wants me to get together with her and have a kid?!" Yamcha exclaimed.

"Too late for the get together, I believe that happened last time you two were together, Bulma's pregnant." Chi-chi explained.

"Well it not my kid! No way!" Yamcha exclaimed. "There was that other guy… the one with the hair…" He added.

"Gay."

"Really?" Yamcha asked moving in closer to Chi-chi. "What about that one with that smile?"

"The good smile or the bad smile?" Chi-chi asked.

"The one with the gold tooth."

"Oh ex-con."

"Bad smile?"

"A complete idiot, you know how Bulma is about guys."

"Yeah don't remind me. The good smile?"

"He was shipping off to join the royal army she spent one day with him."

"That's long enough more than longer enough."

"Yamcha don't be stubborn, one day you know Bulma, seriously Yamcha even she has principals of a first date… remember."

Yamcha let out a defeated sigh. "What about the guy with the ears?"

"Ears? Are you kidding she didn't want to be seen with someone like that."

"Ears to big?"

"To her they were the size of Texas me a traffic light."

"Go to her Yamcha." Puar shoved him in the middle of the back.

"This is so not on… We're not even married."

"Well you better get you butt there and become married."

"WHAT?! If there's a priest there then no way!"

"Then what about us huh? I still remember the day you said you loved me." Chi-chi smiled.

"Errr okay you talked me in to it!" Yamcha rushed off.

Puar looked at Chi-chi. "That was a sneaky trick."

"At least I know people still fear my dad." She smiled quiet pleased with her work in making Yamcha move fast.

*****

The sight before them was beyond what they would imagine upon leaving Tavia. "Anyon…" Tida sounded worried, never had she seen so many battle ships leaving one planet at once.

"I don't understand." Even he looked baffled, he locked on to one of the on board Tavia computer newspapers and read an article.

"What's wrong?" Tida had yet to learn how to read Tavian, but she could tell by her newly bonded mate's expression that it wasn't' a pleasant thing.

"Half of the planet is going to war with Frieza…" He said his voice fallen soft. "Those who oppose the war… are exiled."

"They would exile half a planet?!" Tida exclaimed.

"You don't know Tavian warriors, you think saiyans are a proud race. Tavian's are more emotionally involved in battle, if any Tavian warriors refuse to go with them they will fire on them." He explained, "Before hearing them out, illness broken bones or not."

"What in the name of Vegeta-sei?! You're people I thought were suppose to be peaceful kind." Tida had to hide the worry in her voice, what type of people were these Tavian warriors anyway? They had a reputation for being peaceful warriors fight in defence.

"Wait." Anyon held up his hand as he read on of the onboard newspaper computer. "It appears your people are involved in this too. A saiyan named Brolly… messenger of the king came to announce the war.

Tida bit her bottom lip she had heard of Brolly he was as famous as Kakarott or the king himself, the only three super saiyans in the entire planet, of course she would have heard of him. But why war? And why today?

"This doesn't look good." She said to herself.

"Don't I know it." Anyon replied. "War usually means death for those who go and those who refuse to go, it's what our people call population control."

Tida frowned. She'd heard good things from Anyon about his home planet.

'But why hadn't he said any of this before?' She asked herself mentally and looked at his expression, he merely looked back before replying simply.

"It doesn't normally happen, we're lucky if we go to battle once every hundred years."

Tida as a saiyan had learned the difference between battle and war at a young age, now battle compared to war, was so much more, simpler, smaller and less casualties. War the costs were far more worrying. Her parents she had lost them in a war with another planet, she didn't even remember them Damar's family had adopted her in, well Damar's mother had, her father had died in a war also, so that had been Damar and Tida's instant rise to elite status.

"It'll be okay." Anyon comforted.

"Will it?" Tida asked. Her voice had fallen soft and filled with worry, she was one saiyan they were so many, she instantly began to regret this trip.

*****

To Be Continued…

Dun Dun Dun end of chapter two isn't that all spiffy and most excellent?

R & R please?

~J'dee