Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Infinity ❯ Chapter Five: Only Time ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dragonball Infinity

Chapter Five: Only Time

--

Bulma hummed softly to herself as she went down into her lab, and then did a double-take as she noticed that Vegeta and Gokuu weren't reclined back in their respective chairs - hooked up to the virtual game. Rather, Vegeta was seated in his chair and staring at a sheepish Gokuu like she had grown another head.

She decided to remember at that exact moment that this wasn't the broken virtual reality game simulator. It was the broken virtual reality game simulator that she had fixed. The simulator had been broken in such a way that they were supposed to have been in the game until the game was completely finished. Instead, she had a lot of explaining to do ... or she could and would always remain a genius.

"Vegeta-kun! Son-chan!" Bulma cried out, catching their attention, "I've been trying to get you guys out for weeks! How'd you get out on your own?"

The Saiyajin male went back to gaping at Gokuu, "She ..."

Gokuu smiled, and scratched the back of her neck nervously, "I started bowing and making faces at one of the kings because Vegeta said I should be more respectable to royalty, and then the king started talking all flat and bored, and asked if we wanted to save and quit. And ..." She smiled brightly, "We're back!"

Slowly beginning to relax as Gokuu told her about all the exciting things they had done in the game, Bulma glanced over at Vegeta to see if even that short amount of time stuck with Son Gokuu had done something to him. The prince seemed more bewildered than starry-eyed of her, and got up to leave her lab. However, he stopped short just before he left the room entirely, and turned to face them, "Kakarotto, I've decided to accept your proposal. I'll be ready shortly."

Pro ... Bulma's cheek twitched, and she looked at Gokuu's smiling face after Vegeta left, Proposal? --

"I wonder why Bulma-chan was acting so weird when you said you'd move in with me," Kakarotto said, one of Vegeta's bags tucked under her arm as they flew to her home on the mountain.

He grunted in reply, "Who knows. I'll never understand you and your Chikyuujin ways."

"... Well, now you don't really have to learn about them. You won't have neighbors where you're living, so the only person you'll see is me."

Vegeta glanced over at her, his eyes slightly narrowed as he thought that over. Their little talk in the game had been ... intriguing to say the least. If Kakarotto was the only other person that Vegeta would be seeing for a long time, he didn't mind at all ... unless she began to be annoying like always, and ruined any especially good mood that he was in.

Sadly, nothing else had gone on between them ever since that talk. She appeared to be keeping some kind of distance from him - close to him, and smiling like usual, but Kakarotto seemed to be distracted half of the time. Before, she had told him that she liked how his instincts had gone a bit wild, and yanked her close. Perhaps, he thought, I should have just tried taking her. She probably wouldn't have minded that much anyway ... Gods, maybe ... Vegeta licked his lips, she could be mine already, and ... Fuck! I caught a damned bug in my mouth!

As he began spitting, Kakarotto said to him, "It's just over that ridge, Vegeta."

Grumbling to himself, he nodded, and set down on the ground in front of the small round house. --

Kakarotto had only set his bags on her couch before smiling at him and asking for a sparring match. They had gone outside to do this, and well into the night they had trained, sweating all over the place. At the end of their match, Kakarotto had smiled her brightest, and gone around the back of the house, saying that she would prepare a bath. All in all, Vegeta didn't think that the treatment was half bad.

He still had a problem of deciding whether he wanted to kill her or push her against a wall, but all was well in his world.

Stretching his slightly cramped sides, his mind went over the looks on the other warriors' faces when Kakarotto had told them that he would be living with her. Many of them had heard about the unfortunate accident with them and the game, and had come over to see how they were doing. The most amusing face among them had been the bald, short man's. It had been a most satisfying surge of feelings that swept through him at the sight of his proverbial punctured heart.

Naturally, however, Kakarotto had been upset that her little friends were upset, and had tried consoling them with her warm smiles and hugs. In fact, all of them were rather shocked and dismayed that Kakarotto was leaving with some other man – not that this was voiced aloud, of course, and nor did Kakarotto seem to understand the true reason for their woe over the matter.

She probably would have gotten much too solicitous over them if it hadn't been for the sudden realization that Vegeta's tail was back. The fact that it had shown up in the game had been startling enough, but its appearance after leaving the machine was a mystery.

Bulma had suggested that it was due to the fact that it was how Vegeta saw himself in his mind – thus, the game had supplied the tail to him, and his mind, fooled by the game, grew the tail back for him. However, whatever the reason for it growing back, Vegeta was very much pleased with it.

Of course, Kakarotto had yanked, and nuzzled it affectionately, but he was still pleased just the same - if not a tad embarrassed from her spectacle.

The fact that she had showed her own kind of lack of control with that gesture assured Vegeta that he wouldn't be the only one that wanted something from the other. Perhaps, Vegeta could teach her just how much fun tails could be between the sheets. He could feel his tail twitch in its own anticipation, and he leaned back against the wall of her house.

Not a bad day at all ...

"Bath's ready!" Kakarotto called from the other side of the house, and Vegeta smirked, heading over around the back of the house where the sound originated from.

"About ti ..." his jaw dropped as he watched Kakarotto finish stripping, "I - we ... You want to bathe ... with me?"

She climbed into what looked like some oversized barrel with steam rolling out of it, "Sure, why not?"

Vegeta quickly felt his bravado smash to the ground once face-to-face with the lovely, naked flesh of this Saiyajin woman, "I ... I guess it'll be cold if I wait ..."

"Well," she drawled lightly while looking down at herself, "I do like taking a nice, long soak after training."

He just barely managed to keep himself from shuffling his feet like some teenager before he began to strip, "Fucking hell. I don't see why I have to bathe with some commoner like you ..."

After he settled into the water with her, and making sure that Kakarotto had gotten an excellent view of the goods - Vegeta liked to think himself as well-endowed, and he was - he leaned back against the side, letting the steaming hot water soothe his muscles.

Kakarotto then stirred beside him to move a bit closer, and he fought back his smirk ...

"Vegeta, what's that?"

Frowning, he opened his eyes, looking at her, "What's what?"

"That," she pointed at his lap.

He nearly froze in astonishment, looking between her and his own body, and wondered if his day becoming steadily worse as the hours went on, "You can't possibly mean you've never seen a male before."

"'Male?'"

"Oh, come on. You know about the difference between men and women." Right? You know, right?

"Most men I know have flat chests ..." She poked his chest, "Your's is about half flat."

It is getting worse! "Of course it is, I have some actual muscle ... So, you've never seen a nude man before?"

The female shrugged, "Bulma always made me look away before I saw anything more than their butt ... And Grandpa Gohan made us both take separate showers in the waterfall after I could do it by myself. I don’t remember much before that." She stared at his chest for a while before she cupped her breasts, and Vegeta felt his member slowly react, "But why's my chest soft if your's is hard?"

"Be - because you're a woman! Why are you asking me?"

"Am I not supposed to?"

"You should try asking that blue-haired woman. Besides, if you really wanted to know, why haven't you been asking her more about it?"

"I don't know," she said softly. "I guess it just occured to me now ..."

"... You truly know nothing about your own body?" Vegeta tilted his head to the side as he peered at her, watching a drop of water outline her cheek as it fell down her face.

"Not really, not about these things at any rate ... And there's this stuff in my chest" - she lifted up one breast as if to show him better, and squeezed the flesh part of it, making his member grow totally stiff - "... there's none in it right now, I guess." Letting her breast ease back into place, she continued, "But it's white, and I don't really know what it's for. Do you?"

"Milk," he said, his voice hoarse due to the dry feeling of his mouth, causing him to want to lunge forward to try extracting some milk for himself. "Saiyajin milk is very nutritious, but even so, sometimes it's not enough to feed an infant ... so ... so females that are old enough produce milk even if they don't have a child."

"I've never heard of milk from a girl before ... Does it taste good?"

A hand of his that was resting on the side of the barrel clamped down hard, causing the wood to creak, "It's ... for babies, Kakarotto, not adults." He had said it mostly to restrain himself even as he thought about trying to show her otherwise. By the gods, is she trying to torture me?

"Why not?"

"Kakarotto, don't argue with me right now!" He snarled, doing his damnedest to not just rape her on the first night.

She pouted, and looked like she was about to say more before she paused in slight surprise, "Hey ... what happened to that?" Kakarotto was pointing at his lap again, and Vegeta abruptly remembered that water was see-through.

Hurriedly, he covered himself, "Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Stop asking me about everything!" Vegeta climbed out of the barrel-tub, "Just ask that blue banshee or that harpy or - or ... or someone that's not me!" --

What was that all about? Gokuu wondered while she dried her hair, and then wrapped the same towel around her body as she found that the night air was chilling her body. Looking up when she felt him return from wherever he had gone to in the forest, she silently noticed how intense his black eyes were on her. He looked exhausted too, which was strange, and she tried to think of just what he might have been doing out there in the forest to make himself seem so bone-weary.

"Tired yet?"

"Where do I sleep?" He asked.

"In a bed, silly."

He sighed, and rolled his eyes, looking, indeed, rather tired as he said, "Just show me where, Kakarotto."

Nodding, she walked into the house, leading him to her room, "I only have one bed though so we'll share it, okay?"

Vegeta grunted, and laid down at the very edge of the bed, face to the wall. Earlier, he had pulled some training pants on before disappearing into the woods, but he didn't bother taking them off for bed. Remembering how he seemed to act towards her nudity, Gokuu turned around before dropping her towel into her dirty clothes basket, and retrieved a shirt which she put on.

She laid beside him, already feeling her eyes droop.

She took that deep breath that always seemed to lull her completely into dreamland, but a scent stopped her. Blinking in surprise at the new smell, the Saiyajin looked over at Vegeta to see if he was the culprit since she had never smelled it before, and he was a new addition to her room at night. Again, she breathed in deeply, and then smiled when the spicy, cinnamon-like musk engulfed her heightened senses. Her tail curled at the end, coiling into a spring as her stomach tightened in excitement. Something felt very ... stirring about being there beside him and smelling that heavenly perfume ...

Swallowing nothing, she whispered just in case he was still asleep, "If you want, I could get you a bed soon."

He didn't answer, so she almost thought that he was well and surely sleeping, but then, "All right."

She didn’t realize until after she had heard that word that she had been hoping for him to deny the use of another bed.

--

And this song belongs to the lovely vocal chords of Enya. Yes, I enjoy a very wide variety of music ... most Rap I don't really count as music though ... and more than half of Country seems to need a beating. -sings- It's okay to be a redneck!

-pouts- It's the only line of that song that I remember. Anyway, it's been a while since I updated, but I'm hoping to get back on track with this ...

And if anyone cares, my birthday's on the 11th - this Monday! Me be of the legal-ness soon!

XP -goes to sleep-

--