Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Infinity ❯ Chapter Eleven: A Home ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dragonball Infinity

Chapter Eleven: A Home

*-*-*

Vegeta cracked the joints of his fist slowly, looked back over his shoulder at Kakarotto when she turned into the house, and then cracked the knuckles of his other hand.

That night, he didn't feel like following her inside. She might ask him ... that again, and he wasn't so sure how much longer he could go on not answering. Her advances on him had stunned Vegeta to a great degree. Ever since that last time - when Vegeta had ejaculated into her due to the fact that Kakarotto had tightened impossibly onto him - he hadn't sought out her flesh except for spars.

Kakarotto desired his seed in her - hoped for a child to be created from their union. Vegeta was flabbergasted by the whole thought of it. Sure, it would be powerful. Of course, it would have no equal. However, these thoughts of a possible brat sired from him could not appease him.

I don’t want to start a family! The woman was mad for even considering about thinking about thinking about reproducing with him.

"Vegeta?" He didn't look up. "Vegeta, don't you want to come in? Dinner'll be ready soon."

"Then I'll be in when it's done! Just leave me alone now."

He felt her energy signal fluctuate slightly, and snorted at the fact that her emotions were having an affect on her energy. The silly girl should have never gotten so soft there on Chikyuu. A power like hers should have reflected her ferocity as a Saiyajin!

Vegeta thought to himself when Kakarotto called him in, I'll never let myself become so weak.

When he entered, she smiled radiantly at him - Stupid fool, I'm supposed to kill you, not ... – before serving him his meal. Biting in, he tried to find something wrong with it so he could bitch at her, to wipe that smile off of her face, however, his dinner was perfect like always. Damn her. Dessert was even better. An enormous mound of fudge and chocolate joined into some kind of heavenly union. She continued to give him that grin, and Vegeta was ready to just run away at that point.

Finally, he stood up, making Kakarotto jump, taken by surprise because of his abruptness, "You ..."

"Me?"

"Why can't you do something wrong for a change?"

"I ... did something wrong?"

"No," Vegeta slumped back into the chair, "and that's my problem."

She's just too ... Kakarotto's ...

"Oh ... you look tired, Vegeta-kun, I'll set up the bath for you."

"... You're too good to me."

Her head tilted to the side in her bewilderment, "I do try my best for you, Vegeta. You're my friend. I was hoping that you felt the same way." After he didn't respond to that, Kakarotto said, "I thought you put everything ... all of our battles behind us. And that was why you wanted to touch me like that."

"... You know, it feels good to me too. Did it ever occur to you that I did it for the sole purpose of pleasing myself?"

"I thought about that too, but you really could've just pleased yourself with my body. You might've gotten away with it - maybe I would've never known what it felt like to feel so special to you." Kakarotto got up to go to Vegeta's side, "If you hadn't made sure that I was comfortable and felt good, then I'd know you were doing it for yourself. But you decided to care enough about me so I could enjoy it with you."

He felt his chest heave and twinge uncomfortably, and he knew that something was happening, but he felt so powerless to stop it, "Maybe it's no fun fucking a dry girl. I mean ... damn you, Kakarotto, you're supposed to fear me!"

Her lips turned into a pout, "Why can't you forget about all of that?"

"Well, why can't you forget about having a baby?" Vegeta slammed down on the table, and he thought that he heard something crack, but he ignored it.

He was too entranced by the heart-broken look which flashed over her face, "I guess ... now's ... not a good time?"

"There will never be a good enough time, Kakarotto." Stamping down on his sudden want to stop her shaking lip, he said, "Forget about getting pregnant ... forget about me."

"What do you mean? How can I forget about you? You live with me."

"Not anymore," he said without thinking.

Eyes widening, Kakarotto took his wrist before he could walk away, "What? Vegeta, what's the point in leaving? You have everything you could ever need here and more!" Her hand reached up – touched his cheek, "I thought this could be home for you ... that I could be home for you."

"Kakarotto-"

"Please don't go, Vegeta-kun," the Saiyajin female wrapped her arms around his, and held fast, "I think I need you."

Damn it, he thought when he kissed her.

*-*-*

He felt the wind first, and then thought of how odd that was that there was wind in Kakarotto's home. But then again, he was no longer in her house ...

Opening, his eyes, he let himself search his surroundings. It took him a few moments to recognize the desert that he was in. He was standing at the edge of a red cliff which over looked the rest of the red landscape and cast a long, dark shadow over the plains. The Shin’Ai Deserts just southeast of the Royal Palace of Planet Vegeta.

... Shin’Ai ... It means 'bloodshed' in my people's language, but ... it's so strange that in this Chikyuu language it means 'belief and love' ... Kakarotto ... "No! No! I need to forget about her!"

"Rol yend?"

His head jerked up sharply at the sound, and he blinked in shock at the image before him, "What the ...?"

"Rol yend?" Vegeta was looking at himself ... who was asking in his native tongue where he came from.

"Rol Chikyuu ..." he answered slowly, unsure as he was speaking in the language that he hadn't spoken in years.

The man nodded, and looked away from him, "Po seko nu nukir?"

Is ... that woman there? ... "Seko?"

"Sdal," - Yes, - "seko kuv." Your woman ... Does he mean Kakarotto? "Seko ruv." My woman?

"Hey! Kakarotto bupi po kuv! Po seko ruv!" He grumbled as he hoped that he had gotten himself across to this strange Saiyajin who looked exactly like him.

However, he just grinned, "Kakarotto po puv." Kakarotto is her own ...? What the hell does that mean?

"Yuana?"

"Sveten'per karpa puv Vegeta sve?" Did she give ... her body to you, Vegeta?

"Sdal! Kreg'po Vegeta puv!" ... That sounds weird translated ... her Vegeta ... Kakarotto's Vegeta ... And she needs me ... No!

The other man laughed lightly, "Aeid Kakarotto ruv kreg'per Vegeta puv." My Kakarotto needed me - her Vegeta - too ...

"... Va-?"

"Hasne'ko'fo Saiya'iap Ept."

... The Legendary Saiyajin? "Yeput? Saiya'iap Ept po nika!" Vegeta smirked, hoping to see shock on his face.

The man just smirked in turn, "Vasno'ro vek po nika." ... I know that he's here ... but how'd he ...?

"Yui?"

"Ro Ept." Him? The Legendary?

"Ko? Bukki ko Ept! Ro Saiya'iap Ept!"

He laughed at Vegeta! "Simpleton."

Vegeta gaped, "Yua ... What did you say?"

"You have such a one-track mind ... but I suppose that's my own fault."

"What are you talking about? Who the hell are you? And how do you know about Kakarotto?"

"Can't tell you yet, sorry ... I actually thought that you already knew the answer to who I was. You've seen me before."

He snorted in disdain, "If you're talking about my seeing you in a mirror, then you're right, I have. But nowhere else have I seen your face."

"... Oh, how soon we do forget. Oh, well."

"Wha-?" The other Saiyajin male shoved him over the side of the cliff ... and he couldn't find the strength to fly.

*-*-*

Vegeta groaned, and rubbed his head, sitting up slowly. Kakarotto stirred beside him, but did nothing else - for which he was glad because he didn't want to deal with her at the moment. Looking down at her, he brushed aside that one strand of hair that always found its way into her face, and then froze.

Shit, he thought, I didn't leave ... This is your fault, Kakarotto! You're why I can't leave! But I'm not yours, and you sure as hell don't belong to me!

Kakarotto slept on - oblivious to him, and he watched her. The rise and fall of her chest slow and soothing, and Vegeta watched this carefully as he crawled out of the bed, trying not to think of it as his bed – their bed.

Searching for his clothes on the floor, and pulling them on, he tried not to see how peaceful she looked, but only tried to make sure that she still slept on as he found a bag to shove what little possessions that he owned into. Kakarotto never stirred again, but she smiled a ghost smile as his shadow fell over her slumbering face. It was no wonder that she was so happy and content. Just that night, her begging mouth and voice had charmed him into giving in - not once but twice - invading her warm womb with what he could.

But it's all over now, Kakarotto. He set the light bag down beside the bed, and raised his hands to her neck gently so as not to disturb her. Not yet. It wouldn't do if she were to awaken before he got a good hold on her neck.

He noticed absently that her neck was more slender looking with his large hands wrapped around it - delicate.

I wish I could have killed you fair and square - in a battle above the clouds like your power demands - but you've given me no choice. No more of this hell ... I will no longer have to listen to your voice babbling on in the morning.

Vegeta's grip began to tighten. I won't have to lose to you in spars anymore. That stupid grin of yours will no longer haunt me. The smile that was still on her face didn't leave when he pressed in harder with his thumbs. It ... will be gone ... like the rest of you. You'll no longer call me 'Vegeta-kun' ... I won't have to think about you ever again. You'll be the past. And whoever cares about the past?

The Saiyajin Prince didn't, and he proved it as he watched the color slowly fade from her cheeks.

"There's no victory in this tonight," he murmured aloud. "This place that you love so much. It'll be left alone for you, Kakarotto. I'll leave this place ... I'll leave you here, and you can ... just die ..." No more of your bright, shining smiles for me in the morning. Your voice whispering in my ear at night ...

Her hand reached up – touched his cheek, "I thought this could be home for you ... that I could be home for you."

"... Damn you," Vegeta released her neck, picked up his bag, and left the room.

*-*-*

Mmm ... Shh, don't tell, but I'm on Imouto's comp right now. My laptop's keyboard is still shitty. And if I pull it apart, it smells like cocoa. XP

So, this song belongs to the Dixie Chicks. I've actually never listened to it before, but it seems to match what I was trying to do enough, and it's a break-up song, so it's what I wanted.

If you haven't spotted it yet, Behind Every Great Man is my reccommendation to you ... Read it ... right now ... Go! I actually wrote it and finished it all ... about three or so months ago. Just thought that it would be best to wait for it's premiere. It's sort of a prequel to this story. You'll see why once I get further along in this fic, and in Part Two of BEGM.

... So go read it!

From FanFiction:

vegetas_mate002: Thank you! I hope you continue to like it and read it.

Kohaku Hoshi: Yeah, but you can't say that you have toenails like mine, can you? Can you!? ... I didn't think so.

Ja mata!

*-*-*