Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Master ❯ Jorney To Dante ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dragonball Master
 
Episode 5: Journey to Dante
 
Scene 1: Crash Landing (One week Later)
 
[The fighters make it to Planet Dante with a rough landing]
 
Raven: Owww! No one said this was a rough ride!
Jor-El: Oh, Dr. Kenrensky isn't going to be happy when he finds out what we did to his Ship.
Kal-El: That isn't important right now. We came here to find and rescue Master Zen Bu and pretend this whole thing never happened!
Raven: Same here!
Jor-El: Well we're here. Now where do we start?
Raven: We can start explaining to those people looking at us what we did to their Backyard!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 2: City Of Thieves (3 Hours Later)
 
[The fighters arrive at the nearest city]
Kal-El: Finally! I thought we never get here.
Raven: We're lucky we got away on a free pass with the couple.
Jor-El: You're not kiddin! Planting isn't my kind of thing at all.
Raven: This place looks like a war zone!
Jor-El: Yeah, I can see why they called this place “City Of Thieves” Just look at everyone!
Kal-El: Well I guess we should ask around and see if anyone saw a spaceship pass by here recently.
[The fighters ask around for a few hours with no luck]
Jor-El: Nobody has seen a spaceship.
Raven: This is frustrating!
Kal-El: We have to keep trying. There's got to be someone who saw the Spaceship
Stranger: You mean someone like me?
[A stranger walks up to the fighters]
Stranger: I heard that you're looking for a spaceship that passed by here a few days ago.
Kal-El: You seen it? You got to tell us where it landed!
Stranger: Before I do that, I must ask you who are you?
Raven: [Angry] Look kid we don't have time for introductions. We're here to rescue a Zen Bu!
Stranger: You didn't say anything about Zen Bu!
Jor-El: You know Zen Bu?
Stranger: Who doesn't? Master Zen Bu is well known here on Dante for saving us from death and destruction. I'll tell you where the ship went, but I have to do one more thing.
Kal-El: And that is?
Stranger: This!
[The stranger launches at Jor-El and tries to punch him, but Jor-El quickly blocks it]
Raven: [Angry] Hey, why are you attacking us?
Stranger: I have to see if you guys are even worth saving a legendary master. That is if I even believe you!
Raven: [Angry] We don't have time for this! Let's find someone else who may know.
Jor-El: No wait, if I face you, will you help us?
Stranger: I'm a man of my word. I will help you if you can be me.
Jor-El: Fine, lets go!
Raven: Why do we need to prove ourselves to a kid?
Kal-El: We need all the help we can get. I'm confident this guy will help us with what we need.
[Raven Grunts, and Jor-El prepares for battle]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 3: A Detour
 
[Jor-El and the stranger charge at each other and both throw a punch at the same time and hit each other's fist that causes an explosion. They are knock backwards and than
they charge at each other again and than they exchange super-fast punches and kicks, which are all block by both. Jor-El manages to sweep the stranger off his feet, but the stranger recovers with a back flip that almost hits Jor-El in the chin]
Stranger: You're not bad!
Jor-El: Neither are you!
[Both exchange kicks and punches again. The stranger catches one of the kicks and throws Jor-El into the air, and teleports above him and charges and launches a Kamehameha wave, but Jor-El teleports out the path of the wave and surprises the stranger with Thousand cuts, which knocks the stranger out of mid-Air, but as the stranger falls down towards the ground he quickly charges another Kamehameha and launches it directly at the ground below him. The blast softens his landing and he was able to recover. Jor-El lands on the ground and looks at the stranger]
Jor-El: Pretty smart move!
Stranger: Thanks! I learn from the best.
Raven: Give me a break!
Stranger: You outta keep your friend on a short leash. You don't know when she's going to snap.
Raven: [Shouts] I'll show you who snaps. When I snap you in half!
Kal-El: Easy Su-Wa!
Raven: Whose Su-Wa?
Kal-El: Isn't that your name?
Raven: [Nervous] oh, it is my name. Sometimes I forget!
[Kal-El gives Raven a suspicious look]
Stranger: oh great, a girl who can't even remember her own name!
Raven: You won't remember yours after I beat your brains out!
Stranger: Please you can't even hurt a fly.
Raven: I'll squash you like a bug!
Stranger: [Shouts] Oh yeah!
Raven: [Shouts] Yeah!
Jor-El: [Shouts] That's enough both of you. Can we just finish the battle?
Stranger: You're right. There is no point in arguing when I right anyway!
[Raven grunts and grimes her teeth]
[The battle resumes and the stranger charges a his Kamehameha wave and fires it at Jor-El. Jor-El counters with his Inferno Fire Blast. Both attacks collies and causes a massive
explosion. Both fighters gasp for air. Jor-El than dashes quickly at the stranger, but the stranger holds up his hand]
Stranger: Enough!
[Jor-El stops]
Stranger: You fought a tough battle, but we have to conserve our energy for tomorrow's travel.
Jor-El: Travel where?
Stranger: To the mountains east from here. That is where I saw the spaceship you are looking for go.
Raven: Why can't we go now?
Stranger: Because it is late.
Kal-El: I agree; it is best that we start fresh in the morning.
Jor-El: Hey, you got any food? I'm starving!
Stranger: Lucky for you, I live in a Dojo with my master.
Kal-El: You never did tell us your name!
Stranger: My name is Sky! What's your name?
Kal-El: My name is Kal-El, this is my brother Jor-El and this is our friend Shu-Wa!
Sky: What kind of name is Shu-Wa?
Raven: The name that is going to be responsible for your untimely death!
Sky: I won't bet on!
Jor-El: Can we stop talking and eat.
Sky: You're right; I'm kinda hungry too. Follow me!
Raven: Sure you're not going to get us lost?
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 4: Sky's Dojo (Later That Night)
[Sky and the others arrive into the Dojo]
Sky: Master I'm back!
[Master Kin enters]
Master Kin: How many times to I have to tell you, don't bring strangers here.
Sky: But Master, these aren't strangers. They're my friends.
Master Kin: I apologize, my name is Master Kin.
Kal-El: My name is Kal-El!
Jor-El: My name is Jor-El!
Raven: And my name is Shu-Wa!
Sky: These guys aren't from around here and they come on an important mission.
Jor-El: Yes, Can we talk about this over dinner, I'm hungry!
[Jor-El's Stomach growls]
Master Kin: I'll show you to the diner room, Follow me!
[30 Minutes Later]
Jor-El: Ah! That was refreshing!
Kal-El: That is some good-old cooking.
Sky: Master Kin isn't just a Martial Arts Teacher; he is also a great cook.
Raven: I haven't had a great meal in weeks.
Master Kin: So tell me young travelers, what is this “important” mission you're on?
Kal-El: You're on a mission to rescue the legendary Martial Arts teacher Zen Bu.
Master Kin: Thy Zen Bu! What happen?
Kal-El: A guy in a Black cape kidnapped him. We trace them to this planet.
Master Kin: Where did you come from?
Kal-El: we came from Helios!
Master Kin: Hmmm! I had been there before. Many years ago, they make for sushi there!
Raven: We believe that the guy who took Zen Bu fed into the mountains. At least that is what Sky told us!
Sky: I told them I saw the ship go behind the mountains a few days ago and I would take them there in the morning.
Master Kin: Oh! So what kind race are you young travelers.
Jor-El: Well my brother and I are both Saiyans, but I don't know what Shu-Wa is.
Raven: [Thinking to herself] These guys are Saiyans?
Sky: Ah hello! Are you still there?
Raven: Oh, I so happen to be a Saiyan as well!
Jor-El: No way cool!
Master Kin: Oh, Sky is a Saiyan as well!
Kal-El: Unbelievable! What are the odds that all four of us are Saiyans at the same time?
Jor-El: I know, it was like fate brought us here!
Raven: [Thinking to herself] I wonder if it was fate that brought us here. I thought I would never see my own kind again.
Sky: Maybe it was fate that brought us here.
Master Kin: Could be. I was always taught that each living thing plays a role in the universe. We are all part of a bigger plan and we have to accept our fate and claim our destiny. I find it strange that young distant travelers such as yourselves come from different upbringings, but have the same roots without even knowing about it. It mighta have been your destiny to meet with each. I don't doubt it a bit.
Sky: But Master if it was fate that brought us here, than what is our destiny?
Master Kin: Your destiny will become clear to you as you go though life. Now enough about this I'm sure you travelers are tired, I'll show you to your rooms.
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 5: Time to Leave (Morning)
 
[Master Kin speaks to the warriors]
Master Kin: Now you guys be careful and watch out for each other. When you work together you are non-stoppable. I expect many great stories when you return. Good Luck!
Sky: Thanks Master! And we will work together!
Kal-El: Yeah!
Jor-El: Thanks for letting us spend the night!
Master Kin: It was my pleasure to help you out!
Raven: See Ya!
[The fighters wave good-bye and fly off for the mountains]
Master Kin: [Thinking to himself] With any hope these warriors will right what's wrong with the universe.
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 6: Mountain-Bound (2 Hours Later)
 
[The fighters have been flying for 2 hours and are getting close]
Raven: How much longer do we have to go?
Sky: Not that long now!
Unknown Voice: [Thinking to itself] So they want to be brave and try to rescue their Master! This is going to be their undoing! Hahahaha!
Sky: We're getting close!
Kal-El: Keep your eyes open for anything!
[Out of nowhere a huge fireball is launch at the warriors from the mountains]
Jor-El: What was that?
[Suddenly barrages of fireballs are launch at the flying warriors]
Kal-El: I think we should land!
[The warriors land in an open part in the mountains region]
Kal-El: What was that all about?
Raven: Whoever it was, apparently is expecting us!
[All the sudden four other warriors come out from behind the cliff above them and surrounds the fighters in a circle]
Jor-El: Who are these guys?
Sky: I don't know, but it looks like they want to fight!
Raven: I'm ready!
[One of the warriors speaks]
Warrior 1: Well, I was expecting much older warriors to dare to venture here. Looks like you would do.
Kal-El: We have come for Master Zen Bu!
Warrior 2: Hahaha! Oh, the weak little warriors want their Master back!
Raven: We'll show you whose weak!
Warrior 3: The only way you ever going to see your weak mindless Master is if you can get though us!
Warrior 4: That is only if you think you can!
Raven: Bring it!
Warrior 4: You're going to regret those words!
Kal-El: Who are you!
Warrior 3: I guess their harm in telling you who we are since you not going to live any way.
Warrior 1: I'm Remount
Warrior 2: I'm Butch!
Warrior 3: I'm Ratso!
Warrior 4: And I'm Cyrus!
All: And together we are “The fearsome Four!”
Raven: Well it doesn't matter who you are, because you will fall here today!
[Ratso laughs and the dash at the fighters, but the fighters jump high into the air and the chases after them.]
Kal-El: Jor-El go and find Master Bu. We're take care of these guys.
Jor-El: Right!
[Jor-El flies off to look for Master Zen Bu]
Cyrus: Hey, where does he think he's going?
Ratso: It doesn't matter. Let the boss take care of him!
[The fearsome Four launch their attack at the Saiyan fighters. The fighters split up and try to pick apart the]
Sky: Hey, you giant glog you think you can beat me? Come and show me!
Ratso: Hahaha! I will make you eat those words!
[Ratso chases after Sky. Sky flies as fast as he can and turns around and stops in the air and waits for Ratso to get close enough. Ratso closes in on him, than Sky suddenly teleports out the way, and Kal-El launches a powerful Kamehameha wave right in front of Ratso's face. Ratso falls towards the ground, but Sky teleports under him and launches his Kamehameha wave up at Ratso. Ratso is sent upwards again and Kal-El gives him a powerful Alpha strike, which causes a massive explosion. Ratso is destroyed from the blast.]

Butch: No Ratso!
Sky: One down, three to go!
[Remount tries to hit Raven, but she dodges every kick and punch]
Remount: [Angry] Argh! Stand still I can hit you!
Raven: ok!
[Raven stands still and Remount charges at her with a fist, but Sky teleports in front of her and forearm's Remount in the stomach, than Raven attacks with her Tornado Kicks and gives Remount a bunch of kicks in the mouth. Remount falls backwards and Sky uppercuts Remount into the air]
Sky: [Shouts] Your turn Kal-El!
[Kal-El launches a powerful Sonic Boom attack and Remount falls helplessly to the ground.]
Raven: And then there were two!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 7: The Cave
 
[Jor-El found a way into the mountain and enters a cave. He is than confronted by four Henchmen]
Henchman 1: This is as far as you go!
Jor-El: Who's going stop me?
Henchman 1: We will!
[The Henchmen charge at Jor-El and Jor-El performs a 360-degree sweep of all Henchmen. The henchmen get right back up and charge at him again. Jor-El performs his Thousand cuts on one henchman and than another henchman runs up behind him and Jor-El switches and than stretches out his foot and fist and hits them both at the same time and knocked them out. He jumps into the air and slices one Henchman with his Dragon sword and than the other]
[Jor-El suddenly hears claps in the background]
Unknown Voice: [Claps] Bravo, Bravo! That was quite impressive!
Jor-El: Who are you? Where's Master Zen Bu?
Unknown Voice: In time young student! Follow me I want to show you something follow me!
[Jor-El draws his sword at the Unknown Voice]
Jor-El: Where's Master Bu?
Unknown Voice: Come boy, There's no need for this. Put your sword away!
[The Unknown Voice walks to a door and opens it. Jor-El follows him in]
Jor-El: What is this place?
[They have entered a room that has walls are rounded and covered with a black background and bright dots that are like stars and orange orbs floating around everywhere that represents the planets.]
Unknown Voice: This is the universe! All my life I have traveled the universe looking for some place to call home. My planet was destroyed just like yours was.
Jor-El: How did you know my planet was destroyed?
Unknown Voice: I watched from here! I saw your Space Pod crash at Helios. I watched you grow up from a brave, adventuress boy to a powerful fighter. You have grown in Spirit and in strength. Do you believe in destiny?
Jor-El: Yes!
Unknown Voice: And why is that?
Jor-El: We were all put here for a purpose.
Unknown Voice: Exactly! We are all here to serve a purpose. I been to almost every planet is the Western Galaxy. I collected every creature's intelligence information in these orbs. Go ahead and touch them!
[Jor-El touches the orb and sees visual images of the world that is contained in the orb]
Unknown Voice: You see now! Every creature is happy and I preserve that. Go ahead touch another one!
[Jor-El touches another orb and sees visual images of the planet stored in the orb. The creatures seem happy]
Unknown Voice: It is about time that know who I am!
[The Unknown Voice takes off his Black cape and reveals his true form]
Jor-El: Who are you?
Unknown Voice: I am King Lucius, once proud ruler of the planet Zion, until it was destroyed a while back.
Jor-El: What do you want from me?
King Lucius: I want you to join me. You will at be my right hand. And together you and my son, Mura will show the universe an age of enlightenment.
[King Lucius is interrupted by one of his servants]
Servant: Sire, sorry for the interruption, but we have a problem.
King Lucius: What is it?
Servant: The other fighters destroyed The Fearsome Four.
[I'll be back in a minute]
[King Lucius leaves the room and Jor-El continues to look on]
[King Lucius enters the control room and looks at the video screen and sees that the other warriors had destroyed the fearsome four]
King Lucius: Mura get in here!
Mura: Yes father?
King Lucius: Take care of them permanently!
[Jor-El touches an orb and watches some more images. After holding the orb for a little longer than before he starts to see images of death, destruction of the world he was holding. And soon realizes it was caused by King Lucius. He lets go and touches another one and the results are the same. Death and destruction occurred on these planets. Jor-El gets upset and leaves the room. ]
[Mura leaves and heads for the fighters and Jor-El enters]
Jor-El: [Angry] You didn't preserve these planets peacefully. You destroyed the creatures and enslaved them.
King Lucius: I didn't have a choice. They refused to bow and worship a god!
Jor-El: You're no God; you're just a nut case who believes he can control the universe like a puppet. This tour is over; your rain of destruction is over! I will stop you right here, right now!
King Lucius: I wish it didn't have to come to this, but you leave me with no other choice. I try to offer you a permanent place at my side, but you will be a part of history. It was nice knowing you!
[Ten Henchman enter the room and King Lucius sets a timer to ten minutes]
King Lucius: I set the timer to ten minutes. When the time runs out this whole mountain will explode and everything in it. Good-bye! Kill him!
[King Lucius leaves the room and heads for the launch bay. The henchmen attack Jor-El]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 8: Outside The Cave
 
[The Saiyan fighters destroyed the and they look for Jor-El]
Kal-El: Can't find him anywhere!
Raven: What about over there? That cave might be a way inside!
Sky: Let's go than!
[A shadow teleports right in front them]
Mura: Where do you think you're going?
Raven: Out the way clown or you'll end up like your buddies.
Mura: [Laughs] If you want to see your friend again, you're going to have to get though me first or better yet!
[Mura launches an energy attack at the crave entrance and collapses the crave entrance]
Kal-El: No!
[Mura laughs again]
Mura: I guess we won't be seeing your friend anytime soon! Hahahaha!
[Kal-El suddenly charges at Mura, but Mura teleports to the cliff nearby]
Mura: [Laughs] Don't make me waste my energy!
[The fighters surrounds Mura from the air. Kal-El first charges in and throws a barrage of kicks and punches, but Mura dodges them all without even moving. Sky comes in and throws his barrage of kicks and punches, but Mura also dodges them at the same time Kal-El is throwing his. Mura than kicks both of them away, and Raven fires her Lighting Bolt attack at Mura, but Mura instead destroys it and teleports behind Raven and than fires his Twin-Beam attack that at knocks Raven out the air. Sky teleports in front of Mura and unleashes his Kamehameha wave at Mura and explodes. Mura than flies at Sky
and unleashes a barrage of kicks and punches, which all hit their mark. Mura tosses Sky down to the earth and blasts him with his Diamond Blade attack as he falls, which causes a massive explosion. When the dust cleared Sky was laying lifeless on the ground. Kal-El
lands and the ground and confronts him face to face]
Mura: You mine as well give up, because you're going to end up like the rest of your friends!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 9: Inside the Control Room
 
[After having defeated all henchmen, Jor-El finds Master Zen Bu]
Jor-El: We have to get out of here. The cave is about to blow!
Zen Bu: Wait, I think I can stop it! Give me a few minutes!
Jor-El: We only have a few minutes! I`ll be by the entrance.
[While Zen Bu works on the console, Jor-El heads for the exit, but finds it block]
Jor-El: We're block in!
Zen Bu: Almost have it!
[Zen Bu starts making the console light up and explode. Than a voice says “Self destruction aborted”]
Jor-El: [Relieved] Where did you learn how to do that?
Zen Bu: I have a nephew who taught me how to do that!
Jor-El: We should find a way out of here!
Zen Bu: Indeed!
[Both head for the block cave entrance]
Jor-El: We're going to have to blow this entrance open!
Zen Bu: You're right!
[Zen Bu and Jor-El launch their energy attacks at the block entrance]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 10: Mountain Fight
 
[Mura hears noises coming from the block cave entrance and suddenly the entrance is blasted open and Jor-El along with Zen Bu fly out of it. Jor-El comes to find his friends barterer, beaten and half dead. Kal-El falls on the ground directly in front of Jor-El]
Jor-El: Are you alright?
Kal-El: [Half Dead] I feel faint! Get him little brother!
[Kal-El passes out, and Jor-El clutches him tightly for a few seconds and lets him go. He stands up and turns to the one who is responsible for all this. ]
Zen Bu: I'll try to revive them; take care of this evil presence!
[Jor-El stares angrily at Mura]
Mura: I'm glad you made it to see what happened to your friends and now you can join them!
Jor-El: [Angry] I won't let you get away with this! I will stop you Nowwwwww!
[Jor-El screams at the top of his lungs in anger and suddenly the ground shakes and
Jor-El's rage explodes. His eyes grow red and his hair glows red and sticks upwards into
spikes. His eyebrows turn red as well. What does this mean? He has transformed into a Super Saiyan, but something is different he is not glowing yellow, but rather red]
Mura: [Shock] How did you do that? No matters, I'll destroy you anyway.
[Mura charges at him and throws a punch at Jor-El, which he blocks with his palm and grabs Mura and throws him into the side of the mountain. Mura flies at him again and both exchange super-fast kicks and punches by which all are block by each other. Mura grabs Jor-El by the arm and tosses him down to the ground and than fires his Ki-Machine Gun attack at Jor-El. The blast from the attack kicks up a lot of dust. Jor-El suddenly shoots up out the cloud and goes for Mura. Mura suddenly teleports to the side and fires his Ki-Machine Gun at Jor-El again, but Jor-El dodges each one as he flies towards Mura. Jor-El flies up towards Mura and unleashes his Mega Punch, which hits Mura directly in the mouth, sending him towards the ground, but Mura quickly recovers and lands on his feet. Jor-El lands on the ground and stares at Mura. By this time Zen Bu has manage to revive Sky and Raven and is working on Kal-El]
Mura: Your efforts are pointless! You will never stop my father or me!
[Mura and Jor-El's bodies both glow and suddenly they unleash their energy attacks at
each other and cause a massive explosion, which can be seen all the way from the city.
Both Mura and Jor-El are knock backwards. Jor-El is on his hands and knees gasping for air. Mura slowly walks up to Jor-El]
Mura: Told you can't stop me! Its to bad you're about to die in front of your friends! Its also to bad you are about to join all your brothers and Sister as well as your mother. They deserved to die just they you do!
[After Jor-El heard those words he got up and something snap inside and he unleashes a barrage of punches at Mura. Mura tries his best to block as many as he can, but he is soon over realm by the intensity of them at get by a couple of them. Jor-El performs his Killing Blow on Mura, which sends Mura right into the side of the mountain. Jor-El quickly teleports to the side of the mountain in front of Mura and Launches his deadly fire spin attack at Mura. The whole side of the mountain melts instantly and when the
fireball disappeared Mura was gone for good. Jor-El drops out of Super Saiyan and returns to normal and goes and checks on the others]
Jor-El: [Tired] Master Bu how is everyone?
Zen Bu: They will all be fine thanks to you!
Jor-El: That's good to hear! Hey bro how you doin?
Kal-El: [Tired] Alive!
[Jor-El laughs than falls to the ground and passes out]
[Jor-El wakes up in a bed with everyone hovering around him]
Kal-El: Hey there bud you gave us a scare!
Jor-El: [Softly speaks] What happened?
Sky: Well, after you went Super Saiyan and defeated Mura you passed out!
Raven: Yeah, You were increditable!
[Next Mourning]
[The Saiyan fighters get ready to head back to Helios!]
Kal-El: Hey Sky! Are you coming back with us? We can sure use the extra help!
Sky: Na, I'm needed here.
Master Kin: No you're not, Dante will just be fine when you are gone. You are needed elsewhere. The universe can use as many fighters as possible! Go on with them and explore your destiny. I'll keep things watched here while you're gone.
Sky: Ok Cool! I guess I'll go with you guys than!
Jor-El: Great!
Raven: Do we really need another groupie?
Sky: [Shouts] I'll show you who's a groupie!
Raven: [Shouts] Bring it!
[They both run into the Spaceship and everyone else laughs and says Goodbye to Master Kin]
[Scene ends]
Episode ends