Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Master ❯ Return Of Mura ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dragonball Master
 
Episode 6: Return of Mura
 
Scene 1: Master Lee's Dojo (A Month Later)(In the Morning)
 
[After bringing back Master Zen Bu to Helios, Sky has taken up residents in Master Lee's Dojo with Ka-El and Jor-El. Master Lee has called for an important meeting.]
Master Lee: I'm glad you all are here. I called this meeting because of the recent events that took place over a month ago. So I decided to accelerate your training. I feel as if what happened a month ago wasn't in fact the end, but the beginning. The beginning of the rise of evil; I'm sure its not going to start just here, but also everywhere. That is why I came to this decision; the safety of the universe rest in your hands.
Jor-El: Cool! So when do we start?
Master Lee: We will start tomorrow!
[Master Lee's assistant walks in]
Peina: Sorry for the interruption!
Master Lee: No trouble at all Peina! Come in! Boys I would like for you to meet Peina, my new assistant.
[The guys say hello]
Kal-El: Since when did you decided you needed an assistant?
Master Lee: I decided to get one since I knew you boys won't be here for a while!
Sky: How do you know that?
Master Lee: Let's just say that us teachers have a six sense about these things!
Peina: Well Master Lee, I just got off the phone with Master Zen Bu and he would like to see these young warriors as soon as possible.
Kal-El: I'm started to like her already!
Master Lee: Well, my young warriors looks like Zen Bu as something to tell you. You better go now and find out what it is.
Sky: We're all over it!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 2: Zen Bu's Temple (10 Minutes Later)
[The fighters walk into Master Zen Bu's house and finds Raven aka Shu-Wa waiting for them to come]
Sky: I don't remember Master Bu needing help with his house cleaning!
Raven: How about I wipe the floor with your face!
Sky: I would love to see you try!
[Master Zen Bu enters]
Master Zen Bu: Relax you two, nobody is going wipe anybodies face on the floor.
Jor-El: Hey, Master Bu is there anything you need.
Master Zen Bu: Not me, but I called you all here because of the work you done a month ago. I decided to train all of you in preparation for things to come.
Kal-El: What things?
Master Zen Bu: Anything! After the display of talent on Dante, I came to this decision because if one of you can go Super Saiyan than all of you can. And I'm going to make sure of that!
Sky: This is so cool, when do we start?
Master Bu: We're will begin as soon as you are ready!
Raven: I'm ready!
Kal-El: Me too!
Jor-El: I'm on board!
Sky: Count me in!
Master Zen Bu: Well that is nice to see! Oh by the way Jor-El, since you are a step ahead of the gang, you're be training to increase your power and hopefully reach the next level!
Raven: Are you still doing the tournament?
Sky: What Tournament?
Raven, You see, Sky a tournament is when good fighters get beaten by even better fighters until they reach the top!
Sky: I know what a tournament is! I want to know what tournament was going on?
Master Zen Bu: I was conducting a tournament a month ago and who ever won would receive special training by me, until you know what happen! And Raven to answer your question, no! I'm not going to resume the event. Well if there's nothing else, follow me so we can begin!
[The fighters follow Zen Bu]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 3: Master Zen Bu's Special Room
 
[Master Zen Bu leads the warriors into a special training room]
 
Master Zen Bu: Welcome to the “Hell's Kitchen!”
[The fighters enter Hell's Kitchen, which is a special training area for up and coming fighters. It is covered in molten lava, and the gravity is 100 times that of Helios's gravity]
Raven: What is this place?
Master Zen Bu: This is where you will be training for a while. Take a step inside!
[The fighters all step in and fall down]
Master Zen Bu: Oh, I forgot to tell you that first step could be a woozy!
Jor-El: Hey if this is supposed to be “Hell's Kitchen” than why isn't it hot in here?
Master Zen Bu: I adjusted the temperature on the wall to your left to a more suitable condition! For now you guys are new here, but when you get stronger and are able to withstand the gravity and the lava, you can adjust the settings to whatever you like. I give you guys sometime to adjust to the room and I'll return to begin the training.
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 4: Let the training begin! (20 Minutes Later)
 
[Master Zen Bu returns and begins the training]
Master Zen Bu: Well, now that you guys spent sometime in this room how do you feel?
Jor-El: I feel like a whole building is sitting on top of me!
Master Zen Bu: That's because the gravity in here is 100 times that of the gravity you are accustomed to. My goal here today is to get the rest of you to do as much training as possible or the next couple of weeks. Now we all seen Jor-El transform a month ago into a Super Saiyan and might I add an unusual Super Saiyan. So in order for you guys to transform successfully, you need to think back to a time when you angry and I mean really angry at something or someone that caused that you to be that angry. I give you a few minutes and tell me what it was that got you so upset.
[The fighters sit and think back in their lives to a time when they were really angry]
[4 Minutes Later]
Master Zen Bu: Alright Shu-Wa we'll start with you first!
Raven: When I was four years old, I was playing with my cousin Coco, I stumble on a little toy that was lost I claim it as mine, but as I held it Coco snatched the toy from me and we fought over it and it broke, and she blame it on me. I was so furious I screamed as loud as I could and something I felt snap inside of me. A feeling I haven't for along time now.
Master Zen Bu: Alright Kal-El your turn!
Kal-El: After our planet was destroyed and we were settling in to our new home. I would have nightmares and I see all of the people on our planet that didn't escape the blast burn alive. I saw my family and my friends suffer in great pain and I could hear them crying out for help. What upsets me the most is that I never got to say goodbye to them! It eats away at me everyday!
Master Zen Bu: Ok, Sky.
Sky: When I was born, I was born an orphan on Dante. My real parents gave me up, because my Master told me that they felt that I was a mistake. It hurt me like hell to hear that was some kind of mistake. I had wished that they would suffer like I had to. And when I found out that Planet Vegeta was destroyed something had shattered in me. It was like a piece of me was lost forever. I was so upset at the fact I never got a chance to meet them and it burn a hole in though me. I wanted to show them what I become up until this day. I wanted to show them to know what they missed out on and now I will never get that chance!
Master Zen Bu: Jor-El its your time!
Jor-El: When I was four, I was speaking with my Master and he gave me his legendary sword that I didn't even deserve. I wanted to tell him how much I appreciated what he has done for me and than there was the family. I'm upset that my Mother, Brother and sister. I love spending as much time as I could with my brother and sister. Our mother was never around that much, so I always depended on Kal-El for what I needed. I still love her and cherish the moments we had together. I'm angry because all of that was taken from me and bow revenge on the person responsible for the destruction of the planet I come love.
Master Zen Bu: Ok, now everyone stand up!
[Everyone stands up slowly because of the gravity in the room]
Master Zen Bu: The point of this exercise was so that everybody exposes their weakness to their comrades this way everybody knows each other a little better. Now that you're angry, I want all of you to close your eyes and picture what would you like to do to that someone or something that caused this angry and as loud as you can scream. Scream as loud as you can until the heavens can hear you. Let me put on my earplugs first!
[The fighters yell at the top of their lungs together in anger and the ground starts to shake a little]
Master Zen Bu: [Shouts] Yes, Continue to yell, release all that anger at the person or something that anger you like never before!
[The loudness gets louder and the ground starts to shake even more. The fighters start undergoing a racial new change in looks. All their hairs started flaring up and change colors from black and purple to gold. As they continue to scream the ground shakes more and more and their bodies start glowing gold. Finally when the screaming stops, they all have transformed into Super Saiyans. Jor-El is however different he transformed into a fire Super Saiyan]
Master Zen Bu: Now that the screaming start has stop take a look at each other and tell them what's different about them!
Raven: Hey, Sky why your hair yellow?
Sky: So is yours!
Jor-El: Your hair changed as well Kal-El!
Kal-El: Yours to, but it is glowing red!
Master Zen Bu: Do you realize what has taken place?
All: no!
Master Zen Bu: All of you have transformed into Super Saiyans at the same time. Now the real training will begin! Now that you guys have transformed, I must now teach you how to control that power and when to use it and not to use it!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 5: Outside Master Zen Bu's Temple (3 Hours Later)
 
[The warriors finished their training for the day and talk to each other for a few minutes]
Raven: That was the strangest training I ever had!
Jor-El: Yeah me to, I never had training that involves unleashing anger!
Kal-El: Well, Master Zen Bu said it is all about controlling your anger and never allowing your enemies get the best of you!
Sky: I guess so!
Raven: So what now?
Kal-El: I'm about to go with Ya-Ya to the town square and look around!
Sky: I'm going with Gen to Mt. Icuarus to train with him for a while!
Raven: I got nothing to do today!
Jor-El: Neither to I. So I guess that leaves you and me to find something to do!
Kal-El: Well I guess I see you guys later!
[The fighters breakup and go their separate ways for today]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 6: Kal-El and Ya-Ya in the town square (20 Minutes later)
 
[Ya-Ya is hanging with Ka-El and they both stop to have a little lunch at a restaurant]
Kal-El: This place is pretty cool!
Ya-Ya: Yeah, I can't believe we got the best seats considering how crowded this place is.
Kal-El: Well, that's what happens when you bribe the waiter!
Ya-Ya: [Shock] What?
Kal-El: [Joking] I was just kidding!
[Ya-Ya and Kal-El laugh]
Ya-Ya: So tell me Kal-El what made you want to date me?
Ka-El: [Nervous] Well, I wanted to date the most beautiful girl is school!
Ya-Ya: Tell me more!
Kal-El: [Nervous] I like how you come in everyday with long black tight pants and how you let out your beautiful brown hair. I like how your brown eyes sparkle in the sunlight.
I also like your personality!
Ya-Ya: What about my personality that you like?
Kal-El: [Nervous] I like how you laugh at worst jokes and how opened you are to people!
Ya-Ya: Oh, I get that a lot! So what are your hobbies?
Kal-El: [Nervous] My hobbies are Martial Arts, parties, and sports.
Ya-Ya: I love Martial Arts!
Kal-El: [Excited] Really?
Ya-Ya: [Excited] Yeah, I love all the insane moves that are done and the fast pace kicking and punching!
Kal-El: [Excited] Cool! I can show you a couple of moves that my Master taught me back at the dojo!
Ya-Ya: [Excited] You have a Master and a dojo? That is so cool!
Kal-El: [Excited] Yeah, We can stop by there later!
Ya-Ya: [Excited] You have a cool life!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 7: Jor-El and Raven walk around the city (20 Minutes Later)
 
[Jor-El and Raven aka Shu-Wa walk around the city trying to get to know each other a little better]
Jor-El: So Shu-Wa, how was it like growing up for you back on Planet Vegeta?
Raven: It was tough I been competing all my life. I never got to enjoy what I like doing. I was always training with my old Master. I never had a chance for boyfriends because they were afraid of me. I dedicated my life to my work!
Raven: What about you? What was your life like?
Jor-El: My life was demanding and sweet at the same time. I was the youngest in my family so I had it pretty easy at home, but I often had to hard at times because my mother wasn't always around. I was training under the legendary Sagacious Zu when I turned 3 years old. I always had my brother to look out for me when I needed him the most.
Raven: Is that why you and your brother are so close?
Jor-El: Yeah, He promise me he'll always be around for me when I need him. So why are you so tough all the time? How come you never relax?
Raven: Downtime is waste of precious time that can't be given back. I'm so tough because I don't have time for foolishness.
Jor-El: You mean you never really went to the beach, or to the movies?
Raven: No, having fun is fertile.
Jor-El: Not when it is a chance to get to know someone a little better!
Raven: What are saying?
Jor-El: I'm saying that the reason, why guys are afraid of you because they might think you will break their arm if they don't do what you want!
Raven: [Angry] How would you know?
Jor-El: Because all that anger is emasculating to a guy!
Raven: I don't have time for a guy to sweep me off my feet and take my breath away!
Jor-El: Sometimes you have to let a guy do what he needs to do in order to make you feel comfortable. Who wouldn't want a girl like you? You're everything from your head to your toes. You're independent, strong and you have a great personality. Sometimes a guy would like to know what makes you laugh and what makes you sad!
Raven: [Thinking to herself] Why do I feel like this? No, no I think I'm falling for him! I never felt this way before!
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 8: Sky and Gen on Mt. Icuarus
 
[Sky and Gen have been practicing new techniques at the base of Mt. Icuarus]
Gen: Bring your right hand close to chest and stretch your left arm in front of you with your hand facing forward, than as fast and as hard as you can bring back your left arm back into position and stretch your right arm out and strike the tree in front of you. Go!
[Sky strikes the tree as hard as he can and destroys the tree with a single strike]
Gen: good Job! Now lets fly up the mountain and practice endurance!
[Sky and Gen fly up the mountain and the air starts getting denser and colder]
Sky: [Breathing hard] Hey, Gen.Why are we practicing up here?
Gen: because the air up here is denser and colder and the more you practice in denser air the more you will become accustomed to breathing at this elevation!
[Gen and Sky stop at the peak]
Gen: Now I want you to mediate up here for a while and you feel as if your going to pass out, head back down the mountain and catch your breath and try again!
[Sky sits and mediates and tries to breath slowly while Gen also mediates]
[Suddenly a loud explosion occurs and it is coming from the city]
Sky: What was that?
Gen: Looks like an explosion in the city. Looks like we're going to have to postpone this exercise until we take care of the problem.
[Gen and Sky head down the mountain and fly towards the city]
[In the city Kal-El and Ya-Ya hear the explosion a few blocks away from the restaurant]
Ya-Ya: Did you hear that?
Kal-El: Yeah, it's coming from behind that building!
[Kal-El runs outside]
Kal-El: I think it is safer if you go home. I got to go and find out what's going on!
Ya-Ya: Wait!
[Kal-El flies to the site of the explosion]
Ya-Ya: [Thinking to herself] I didn't get your number!
[Else where in the city Raven and Jor-El hear the explosion]
Raven: Is that smoke?
Jor-El: Yeah, looks like there's trouble. Come on its coming form the town square!
[Jor-El and Raven fly off to the town square where the explosion occurred]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 9: The Town Square
 
[Kal-El was the first to reach the site of where the explosion had happened and was stunned to find out who cause it]
Kal-El: [Stunned] No, Mura!
Mura: In the flesh!
Kal-El: [Stunned] My brother…
Mura: What? Killed me? I told you I couldn't be stopped. Hahahahaha!
[Jor-El and Raven arrive to the scene and were shock to find Mura is still alive]
Mura: Well, Well look at what we have here! I'll enjoy it when I will destroy you.
Jor-El: I killed you!
Mura: You thought you killed me, but you were wrong! Hahahaha!
Raven: This is impossible how did you survive the blast?
Mura: It was quite simple. Something your inferior brains would understand. As soon as your friend launched his attack I use instant transmission and escaped the blast. I teleported myself to my father's ship! So you see it is not that easy to get rid of me.
Raven: We did it before and we'll do it again!
Mura: If you can catch me! Hahahaha!
[Mura high tails it out of the city and flies towards for the Palma Ruins on the outskirts of the city]
Kal-El: If we let that scum live he'll destroy the world city! We have to kill him and his father for good.
[The Fighters chases after Mura to the Ruins]
[Scene ends]
 
Scene 10: The Palma Ruins
 
[As the fighters chase Mura to the Ruins, Sky and Gen are at the site of the explosion in the town square city]
Gen: I sense a familiar energy was here a few moments ago!
Sky: Me too. I felt that energy on Dante. Oh no!
Gen: What?
Sky: Its Mura, he's alive!
Gen: What how could that be?
Sky: The trail of energy doesn't stop here. I sense his energy coming from the Palma Ruins.
Gen: I do too. We should go immediately!
Sky: Yeah!
[Sky and Gen flies to the Palma Ruins. Meanwhile, Mura has stop and landed at the Ruins and the fighters land and get ready to battle]
Jor-El: Its over Mura, you die once and for all!
Mura: What makes you so sure you will be able to get to me anyway?
Kal-El: Give it up!
[Suddenly out of nowhere the “fearsome four” come from behind the broken stonewalls. Ratso isn't the same from last time. Ratso is half machine now.]
Butch: We're back!
Remount: And better than ever!
Ratso: Time to finish what we started!
Cyrus: And this time you have nowhere to run!
[Mura and the fearsome four circle the Saiyan fighters and King Lucius and six henchmen show up from inside the ruin temple]
King Lucius: Well, so nice for you to join us again. I was hoping all of you would be here, but I guess this will have to do for now!
Raven: We will destroy you once and for all!
Mura: [Laughs] Ha!
[Mura uses energy rings to trap the fighters and he pins them against the stonewall]
King Lucius: Oh, how long I waited to for this moment! Once your gone, I will have no problem taking over this planet. I waited for along time to find the perfect planet to call home. And I finally found it right here on Helios, the most beautiful planet in the west galaxy. It is densely populated with lust green pastures, forests that cover the planets bald spots, and cities that are filled with thousands of people all of whom, which are looking for a ruler. It is the best planet in the universe. You think I was comfortable living on that barren wasteland called Dante. All it had was a few cities with hardly anybody in it. It was unbearable living there. Now that I here, I will rule Helios and than the universe! Hahahaha! Finish them Mura!
[Mura charges his Kamehameha wave and fires it at the trapped fighters]
[To be Continued]
[Episode ends]