Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Reincarnation ❯ Prophesy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dragonball Reincarnation

Ok this is a totally original idea I had, hopefully a good one. Maybe not totally original because it spanned from my fascination with all things extraordinary or out of the ordinary. It encompasses ideas from Teen Titans, Avatar, DBZ and other mysterious things. Plus it just seemed to fit for a DBZ/GT continuation. Sort of picks up where GT left off.

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ , but these characters are mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine......................................... Goku should be mine! I love him so much! *Jedi mind powers* You will give Goku to me! You will! It's not working! Damn! Anyway enough with the formalities on with the show!

Chapter 1 Prophesy

On the day that Goku dissappeared from this dimension, Baba had a vision. The vision held a prophesy for the future. The prophesy said that in 200 years to the day that Earth's greatest champion dissappeared, Earth's long time peace would be shattered; shattered, by a dark evil. A mysterious force like none the universe has ever seen will descend upon the Earth. Without a champion Earth and the rest of the universe shall fall, but.... should the remnants of a forgotten time unite, together they can expel the darkness and save the universe from unspeakable doom.

Baba was deeply troubled about the vision and with her ability to see the future she had no doubt what she saw would come to pass. So Baba sought out the only people she knew would be around in two hundred years to help analyze the prophesy and some how stop the dark evil spoken of in it.

"Interesting?" Roshi commented in response to the prophesy. He sat at the table with Baba, Koran, and Dende at Kame house, the four wise sages sat discussing the vision.

After a period of silence Dende spoke up, "What will we do?"

"I'm not sure," Roshi replied. "What are the remnants of a forgotten time?" Koran shook his furry head in response. "Well?" He said turning a pointed gaze on Baba.

"Don't look at me brother! I just saw the vision I don't know what it means." She snapped.

Dende sat silently in contemplation for a while. "I've got it!" Dende shouted. All eyes turned on him. "The remnants of a forgotten time are the descendants of today's generation!" He said animatedly.

Roshi nodded in understanding. "But who specifically?"

"The Z fighters of course!"

Koran shook his head again. "Not likely." Dende looked at Koran confusedly. "I doubt that most of the Z fighters will have descendants 200 years from now and those with saiyan blood will only be 1/256th saiyan at all. None of them would retain the power of their ancestors."

"Why not?" Dende asked.

"The fighters we all have now worked hard for their powers and strength. They weren't born with it. Being a warrior is only genetic with saiyans."

"Couldn't we teach them?" Dende pleaded.

"Maybe..."

"How will we ever find their descendants 200 years from now?" Baba voiced.

They all shook their heads. "Well at least we've got 200 years to figure this out." Roshi commented.

For a hundred years they continued to argue the prophesy. Baba tried to monitor the Z fighters descendants, but as years went by it became more and more dificult to find them. Their ancestors had liked seclusion enough before and now their descendants seemed to have mastered the idea. Luckily, through her observations Baba noticed each descendant gave out the exact same ki signal as their ancestor, weak or strong, which made tracking new born descendants a breeze. Unfortunately it did not tell them how strong these new warriors were.

By the one hundred and fifty year mark they had a plan. They would wait until twenty years before the prophesy was set to take place and advertise a school for people with abnormal strength or powers in the hopes that the remnants of a forgotten time would show up. Koran and Roshi would be the main teachers, dishing out many of the same lessons they taught Goku and Krillin. And so the waiting game began, the wise men of old waiting patiently for their students to appear from the dusts of time.

Please Review! Please, Please, Please, don't make me beg!

Converting /tmp/phpiqjKRv to /dev/stdout