Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Boot Camp Notice Board!!! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: What was I on when this idea popped in my head? Lots of Fanta and chocolate chip cookies!!!!

The Story: So you wanna be a DBZ muse or an author SIGN UP TODAY!!!

The Disclaimer: Well I don't own DBZ!!! So don't try and say I do to sue me cause it won't work!!!

!!!BOOT CAMP NOTICE BOARD!!!

Welcome to the notice board of the Dragonball Z Muse and Author BOOT CAMP... The DBZ world has come under threat, and WE NEED YOU!!! Several evil platoons of rocks and bunnies have attacked the Dragonball Z training Boot Camp, where Goku, Vegeta and the other saiyan were training the latest lot of author and muses, but unfortunately for them, they were taken down before any plans were created making it impossible for escape. The character's are trapped and surrounded with no original means of escape! It's up to each platoon to save their intended character!

Sign on today all we need it the platoon you wish to join, an author/muse name, a description of your height, hair, eyes and attire when you arrive.

***

!!!PLATOONS SO FAR!!!

Platoon Goku - lead by Platoon leader S'rac

Platoon Vegeta - lead by Platoon leader Jeril Dragonsoul

Platoon Gohan - lead by Platoon leaders BananaGirl and Quorky

Platoon Mirai Trunks - lead by Platoon leader J'dee

Platoon Bardock - lead by Platoon leader Bura400

***

!!!THE TRAINGING!!!

You will train for a truly original and creative, if almost pathetically silly idea to rescue your favorite Z character and send it to me and we'll see which mission will successfully save your favorite Z character at the same time sabotage the other platoons form rescuing their character. It's every team for themself and which team will step on which to get their character out first?? My bets on team Platoon Vegeta, especially if they're anything like he is!!!

~J'dee

(e-mail my your description and choice of Platoon to mirashia@hotmail.com)