Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ !!!Boot Camp!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Uhhhhhhh I don't own dragonball z? No wait that's not a note that's a disclaimer...

The Disclaimer: I have had lots of sugar to fill me up to write this chapter... no wait that should be an author's note.

***

"Platoon Gohan fall in!!!!"

BananaGirl frowned and looked at the empty space in front of her. "This is just great..." She sighed. Quorky looked up at her from the ground.

"What's wrong?"

"How can we do any damage when there is no platoon!!!" She sighed. "Damn Jeril for getting the good platoon." BananaGirl glared at Jeril leading her full platoon of Veggie-holics to their barracks where the platoon will be spending all their nights and free time...

Quorky sighed. "So what are we going to do?"

"Ummmm I could stand here and make car noises till my platoon arrives?"

"This is the military not an asylum...."

"I'm platoon leader I can do what I want."

"Can you? Especially when there isn't any platoon."

BananaGirl rolled her eyes and proceeded to entertain herself. "Whatever... I'm bored now.... beepbeep... bruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm vrooom!!! Oooh I know what I can do!!! I'm going to go and play with Platoon Bardock's microwave..."

"Is that safe?"

"For me it is for them... I don't know. It's every platoon for themself and since I'm by myself it makes it easier for me to sneak around and sabotage everyone else!!! Bwha-hahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

"But it does make it harder when the time comes round to rescuing Gohan... you'll probably forget about him and grab Vegeta instead."

"Ooooh I know where I wanna grab him!!" BananaGirl squealed excitedly.

"Do not go in to detail these monkey ears don't want to hear it."

"How about the monkey tail I can use it for a microphone."

Quorky grabbed his tail. "I'd rather you didn't."

"Oh your no fun."

"I'm sensible that's what I am."

"And a stick in the mud monkey."

"Who happens to be smarter than you."

"Hey BananaGirl!" S'rac grinned cheerily smiling that son grin as he walked past and BananaGirl waved back politely faking a smile.

"Oooh Platoon Goku's gunna get it for sure." She glared after S'rac. "I hope those evil whatever it is that has him trapped eat him alive."

"Evil blood sucking bunnies." J'dee offered from behind her smiling.

"Ummm right..."

"She's weirder than you are." Quorky remarked.

"No one is weirder than I am."

"She's more obsessed then."

"No one's more obsessed."

"Oh and the evil platoon of rocks using guerilla warfare... lead by the evil platoon rock- ROCKY!"

"Oh gee that's an original name...." BananaGirl drooled.

"Okay so I have an obsession for tigers leave me alone...."

BananaGirl looked at Quorky. "What do Tigers have to do with Rocks?"

J'dee grinned her famous insane grin. "Wellllllllll-" She began.

"You had to ask." Quorky sighed.

"I was curious." BananaGirl remarked ignoring what J'dee was rambling about.

"And since I thought he was sooo cute with that name Rocky, and he was Hispanic too, I decided I wanted to name my son that, when and if I have a son-"

"Should we just walk off her leave her to ramble to herself?"

"That's not nice." Quorky scolded.

"Who cares."

"Platoon Sergeant BananaGirl!" A voice interrupted as J'dee was finishing her story.

"...and because eye of the tiger is the main song from one of those Rocky movies that's how I relate Tigers to Rocks especially evil platoon of rocks lead by the evil Platoon commander Rocky...."

"Gee why didn't she just say that to start off with?" BananaGirl asked.

Quorky shrugged. "She had to add more in to writing this fic I assume."

BananaGirl nodded. "Good point."

"Platoon sergeant BananaGirl!"

"What is it now?!" BananaGirl exclaimed and stopped seeing a guy in a grimy grease-covered red shirt, short jeans, glasses standing in front of her barefoot. "What in the name of Dende?" She breathed.

He saluted her and she just blinked, J'dee elbowed her. "This is the first member of your platoon." J'dee smiled that insane smile again. "Have fun."

"Oh you are NOT leaving me with-with- him..."

"Yes I am BWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" J'dee ran off and S'rac's evil mock laughter could be heard echoing hers.

"Jimbo ma'am reporting for duty!" He shouted still saluting her.

"Yea whatever, lets just go sabotage's Platoon Bardock's microwave."

He blinked and looked at her as she walked off. "Well what are you waiting for?"

"You forgot to say fall in ma'am."

"Fall in...." BananaGirl repeated. She looked at Quorky "?"

"Military term."

"For what fall in a pool of banana's, hot lava, acid pit?"

"Just tell him to follow you." Quorky sighed.

BananaGirl shrugged. "What the monkey said." She sighed.

"Ma'am! YES! ma'am!"

BananaGirl sighed and she walked off with her platoon of one following her.

***

Jeril crossed her arms and paced down the Isle of the Platoon Vegeta barracks. "Roll call!" She announced and whipped out her register.

(A.N there are five actual muses/authors in this platoon)

"DeathdroidMK2...." Jeril blinked. 'What type of name is that?' "Hey I'm just gunna call ya DM makes it easier on my mouth and you better not say otherwise or I'm shipping you off to team Mirai and we all know how much he hates you."

Deathdroid nodded mutely, his brown eyes darting about worriedly Mirai's sword was very sharp looking. "Kay..." He said softly almost frightened of being tortured by the very angry Mirai Trunks.

(A.N in which he will oh yes he will

insertevil cackle and a note to read my Z revenge fic*

Deathdroideyes the author wearily "Get on with the fic will you!")

Deathdroid keep his body straight and stiff though his brown hair was long to the back of his neck and he wore blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Diamond Sky."

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

Jeril looked at the girl with dark blonde hair, green eyes she was wearing a purple/blue t-shirt with shorts her hair in a pony tail. Jeril shrugged and moved on.

"Tanti?"

"Here!"

Jeril looked at the tall girl with red hair and black eyes, wearing the red spaghetti strap top and the black flare jeans, according to the piece of paper in front of Jeril this girl knew sorcery, it would make it all that more fun to have that skill on her side when it came to rescuing the very luscious Saiyan prince Vegeta.

"TRF- wait a minute do I know you?" Jeril looked at her.

TRF smiled. "I've featured in BananaGirl's fic."

"Wait Trunks real fan?" She asked.

"Yep that's me." TRF grinned.

"Then why are you in this platoon?"

"Hey it's Vegeta c'mon who wouldn't want to be in this platoon?"

"Good point." Jeril nodded.

TRF had dark brown hair and green gray eyes she wore a purple vest over top of a navy blue shirt and flared navy blue pants wearing a hat with the capsule corp symbol on it.

"Vegeta Kakarott Lover?" Jeril arched her eyebrow.

"Uh it's Vegeta Goku." He corrected.

"Not in this platoon it isn't! It's Kakarott!"

"But then the readers might get confused...."

Jeril blinked and sighed. "I guess they might, but I'm going to call you VG from now on. so I don't have to say his name."

Jeril looked Vegeta Goku up and down brown hair blonde highlight and her hair curly, brown eyes and she was wearing a blue gi.

"BWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jeril blinked and she sighed recognising that evil mock laughter to belong to S'rac.

"Kakarott's platoon." She sighed.

"He sounds like he should be in this one..." Deathdroid remarked.

"He does but he can't be because he is Platoon leader to Kakarott."

"Why can't you just say Goku?" VegetaGoku asked.

"Eh! You wanna question me? Your platoon leader?"

"BWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" S'rac's laughter could still be heard.

*BONG*

"Owwwwww Bura!!!!"

"Run S'rac run!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH FRYING PAN OF DOOM!!!!"

Jeril's platoon ran to the window to see Bura chasing S'rac round the boot camp with a large frying pan.

"Ya sure there isn't a platoon Chi-chi here anywhere?" TRF asked.

"Positive saiyans only so far." Tanti replied.

"Hey what are those too doing sneaking round the Bardock platoon barracks?" Deathdroid asked suspiciously.

Jeril peeked out the window watching BananaGirl and her platoon of one sneaking in to the Bardock barracks while Bura was busy S'rac with the frying pan to notice.

"Well I guess you are dismissed so you can wander round get aquatinted with the place and cause havoc to the Kakarott platoon if you wish."

"Shouldn't all our platoons meet up?" Deathdroid asked, "Ya know just to um see who our competition is?"

"Nah.... wander round cause some havoc to Kakarott's platoon."

"Is that an order?" Diamond Sky asked.

"Hmmmmm yeah I guess it is." Jeril shrugged and walked out.

The five platoon members looked at each other. "Soooooo..." TRF began.

"You're all not going to call me Kakarott are you?" VegetaGoku asked.

Deathdroid shook his head. "I'm not..."

"Look lets just find something to do." Diamond Sky remarked bored.

"Yeah." Tanti agreed. "Beside the author is having a hard time writing this because she doesn't know our personalities and forgot to ask for them."

J'dee stuck her head in the window. "Damn straight so go pick on S'rac's platoon?? I promise I'm the author I'll keep him busy." The five shrug and wander out.

***

To Be Continued...

Platoons are as follows so far:-

maximim five per platoon... there will be created characters in each platoon though...

Platoon Goku - lead by S'rac

Artemisia (Arty), Unknown Saiyjin

Platoon Gohan - lead by BG and Quorky

Jimbo

Platoon Mirai - lead by J'dee

Saiyan Angel Princess, Cheetah, wildthing

Platoon Bardock - lead by Bura400

Cherry wolf,

Platoon Vegeta - lead by Jeril

VegetaGokuLover, Diamond sky, DeathdroidMK2, TRF, Tani -5 to a platoon-

(this platoon is now offically FULL so choose another one please, sorry Veggie fans)

This fic will probably get more better when at least two author members are in each of the other platoons...

Other platoons will be added at a later date: if you wish for there to be a certian platoon to be created or added like say Platoon 18 or Platoon Piccolo the first one to suggest will instantly be given the rank of platoon leader. But only when other platoons are filled out with at least three members in each

I will take suggestions on what each platoon will be plotting.... and yes there will be war games so all you Goku fans who wanna get revenge at the Vegeta fans *smirks* you have my persmission.....

and if I get you out of character..... well I'm sorry about that... you have to remember I don't actually know you people in person.... so just bare with me kay?

~J'dee