Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Boot Camp Details ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: MORCHEEBA!!!!!! okay a new platoon has been added for those non saiyan fans. Platoon Piccolo has been established and that's what this chapter is basically about rebuilding Platoon Bardock's barracks and establishing Platoon Piccolo.... no more Platoons will be added until these ones fill out. Underneath the disclaimer is the platoons with descriptions of each candidate so I don't have to keep describing them I'm a lazy author!!!

The Disclaimer: I don't own Morcheeba.... oh yeah or dragonball / z / gt

!!!BOOT CAMP PLATOON DETAILS!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul

* VegetaGokuLover - brown hair blonde highlight and her hair curly, brown eyes and she wears a blue gi. (sorry I thought you were a guy.... I really AM!! *blushes*)

* Diamond Sky - dark blonde hair green eyes wearing a purple/blue t-shirt with shorts hair in a pony tail.

* TRF - dark brown hair and green gray eyes wears a purple vest over top of a navy blue shirt, flared navy blue pants wearing a hat with the capsule corp symbol on it.

* Tanti - black eyes, wearing red spaghetti strap top and black flare jeans - sorcery.

* DeathdroidMk2 - brown eyes brown hair long to the back of his neck wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt -Allergic to pain, not too worried bout getting into trouble, smart every other day of the week, knows how to annoy ppl.

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee

* SaiyanAngel Princess - short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and a T-Shirt that reads Hottie.

* Jillitude - eye color green hair color blonde attire shorts, and a tang top saying why are you looking at me? personality very big attitude

* WildThing - Hair- shoulder length red/brown hair wit blonde streaks, Eyes-deep blue with a bit of green wearing her favorite blue baggy jeans and a light blue crop top...and adidas trainers

* Cheetah - (I can't seem to find your info so if you re read this can you re send it to me pleeeeease?? thanks)

*

Platoon Goku: S'rac

* Artemisia (Arty) - brunette hair that's streaked with blonde that's down to mid-back. wearing faded dark blue flared jeans, a pair of old sneakers, and a white t-shirt, a headband with white and pink bunny ears on it.

* Asilin - grey eyes shoulder length black hair that always looks messy, is most customarily found wearing a doublet and hose she is a competent spy, thief, and sneak

* Washu - (stats yet to come, I'm also not sure if this was the platoons he wanted to join... but until I get her the stats, she has to be put somewhere)

* Unknown Saiyajin - (stats yet to come also, he told me over aol IM buuuut I need an e-mail so if you read this e-mail me your stats too)

*

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl

* Jimbo - Hair: Short, Dark Brown, Eyes: Brown, Attire: Grimy, Grease-covered red shirt, Short Jeans, Glasses, barefooted.

* Aakeido - Hair: Black and spiky like Goku's but w/more spikes Eyes: Black Clothes: Wearing a dark blue gi

* Xenia - Hair: Long, semi-curly, dark brown Eyes: Slightly slanted, violet Attire: Black flare jeans, boots, and a black shirt with a Siberia tiger on it. Personality: Most of the time serious, but can randomly blurt out stupid things for no good reason. a witch, beginner though...personalities can switch sometimes. One minute the silent-slightly-goody-good-person and the other Loud-crazy-let's-go-do-something totally-stupid-person

*

*

Platoon Bardock: Bura

* Cherry wolf - Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Blue Attire: Baggy pants with a baggy shirt that says 'I didn't do it' (FYI pink wolf ears and a pink wolf tail)

*

*

*

*

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle

*

*

*

*

*

***

A large explosions rockets from the far corner of the barrack and everyone turns round to see BananaGirl stagger from the barracks screaming at Jimbo.

"I thought you said you know how to build bombs!!"

"I said bomb-ers!" He exclaimed.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" BananaGirl cried out in frustration.

"My barracks!!! BANANAGIRL!!!!" Bura screamed and waved the frying pan about.

"Uh-oh.... PLATOON GOHAN RETREAT!!!!!" BananaGirl yelled. "This is all your fault Quorky!"

"My fault you're the one that pushed the on button!!!"

"Hey you're smarter than me you shoulda stopped me!!!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!!" Bura screamed.

"PLATOON GOHAN SEPERATE!!!!!! EVERY ONE FOR THEMSELVES!!!!"

S'rac slapped his forehead. "Oiy...." He turned round to face his platoon and flashed them a famous Son grin. "Right now what can we do??" He thought for a moment.

Asilin looked at S'rac and grinned hopefully at being devious and sneaky to the other platoons for the good of rescuing Goku first.

"Lets get something to EAT!!" S'rac announced. "I'm hungry!"

The platoon members all fell over anime style.

"You're always hungry S'rac." J'dee remarked walking past leading her nearly full Platoon members past toward the barracks.

"Um... J'dee, those aren't your barracks..."

J'dee grinned. "I know. Mirai may be a nice guy, but he is the son of Vegeta after all."

"But those are Platoon Vegeta's barracks-" S'rac began.

"Yes... and?"

"But you just said-"

"I'm taking Revenge on Veggie lovers everywhere for bashing Yamcha and bashing me cause I like Yamcha."

"Then why are you leading Platoon Mirai?"

"Well duh, it's like obvious... no one will join a Platoon called Platoon Yamcha... Think about it."

S'rac scratched his head.

Arty nodded, fiddling with her arm band straightening it up. "She does have a point there. Ya know."

J'dee flashed a smile. "Platoon Mirai get your shaving cream, black markers, toilet paper and really annoying pop music ready to replace their cd's, ready."

S'rac slapped his forehead again as Platoon Mirai headed in to Platoon Vegeta's barracks.

"This is only the second action chapter and already it's turned inside out..."

"Can't we do something destructive and sneaky?" Asilin asked.

"Sure but I'm really hungry..."

Platoon Goku all moan.

"This was the wrong platoon to join." Arty frowned playing with her bunny ears on her head band. "I knew it."

Platoon Mirai head directly in to Platoon Vegeta's barracks.

***

Cherry wolf whistled as she pulled along a little red barrow filled up with wood up to another corner of the boot camp site, she sets the wood and bricks down while Selene is standing behind BananaGirl and Jimbo tapping her foot angrily a frying pan in one hand forcing them to rebuild Platoon Bardock's barracks. Cherry wolf smiled her tail swishing behind her happily as she lead the little barrow off to get more bricks and wood to add to the pile for the rebuilding of the barracks.

"Dude this is so not cool." BananaGirl grumbled. "It's all your fault Quorky."

"Oh yeah sure blame the muse when everything goes wrong."

"Two more for platoon Gohan." Jeril shouted smirking at BananaGirl leading two more platoon members over.

BananaGirl looked up. "and they are?"

"Aakeido."

"Xenia."

BananaGirl nodded. "First order of business. HELP ME FIX THIS!!!!"

Aakeido looked over at Tanti following her platoon members in to Platoon Goku's barracks. "DAMN YOU TANTI!!!!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!"

"NAH NAH!!!" Tanti stuck her tongue out at him and ducked into the barracks.

"Oh wow look at all this nifty stuff." Deathdroid remarked and picked up a gameboy and a ps2. "I thought this stuff wasn't allowed in the military?"

"It isn't." TRF remarked. "J'dee's making a mockery of the military with this fic."

"And how do you know this?" VegetaGoku asked.

"Well she's writing the lines coming out of my mouth at the moment is she not?"

"Now you have a point there." Tanti agreed.

"So what do we sabotage first?" Deathdroid asked.

"Hmmmmmm." VegetaGoku looked round. "Ooooooooh we could poison their food source, if they're Platoon Goku they must have lots of food stashed somewhere."

"But Vegeta eats just as much doesn't he?" TRF asked.

"Good point... how about we just steal their food?"

"Naaaah we need something really wicked to do to them."

"What to do what to do..." Deathdroid murmured then he grinned "hehehe..."

"What?" Tanti looked at him.

"Yeah what?" TRF added.

"You have a plan don't you?" VegetaGoku asked.

"Well hello that laugh was suppose to be evil." Deathdroid grumbled.

"That was more of a soft cackle than an evil laughter." TRF pointed out.

"Oh I'd like you to do better!!" he snapped.

"In fact I can?" TRF argued.

"Well?" Deathdroid motioned.

"Fine!" TRF snapped.

"FINE!" Deathdroid snapped back.

"FINE!" TRF screamed back at him as loud as she could.

"Just do the laugh damnit!!!" Tanti screamed at them.

"How about a group evil cackle that would make Vegeta proud?" VegetaGoku asked.

"Yeah and then we trash the place!!!" Deathdroid grinned.

"That was your great plan?" TRF asked somewhat disappointed.

"Well yeah..." Deathdroid remarked.

"Great evil plan." TRF drooled her voice thick with sarcasm.

"Oh shut up." Deathdroid growled.

"No you!" TRF snapped.

"You!" Deathdroid shouted.

"YOU!" TRF shouted back

"YOU!" Deathdroid shouted as loud as he could.

"Insert GROUP evil cackle in five...." VegetaGoku began the count down.

"Four..." Tanti continued.

"Three..." TRF added glaring at Deathdroid.

"Two..." Deathdroid added glaring back at TRF.

"One!!!!" Jeril shouted from outside of the cabin.

"BWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Platoon Vegeta cackled together.

"That's my platoon I'm so proud." Jeril grinned happily sticking her head int eh window. "NOW TRASH THE PLACE!!! Oh and take as long as you want. S'rac is another Goku, he'll be eating for a while."

Deathdroid rubbed his hands together eagerly.

***

Arty sighed and shook her head covering her face embarrassed sitting at a table on the far side of the mess hall as the plates piled up in front of S'rac, much to the style of Goku.

"MORE FOOD PLEASE!!!" S'rac shouted sounding too much like Goku for her liking. Asilin looked at her sitting next to her with Washu and Unknown Saiyajin.

"Aren't you hungry Unknown?" Washu asked.

He shook his head remaining pretty much quiet watching S'rac eating and eating and eating.

"No wonder he got made leader of platoon Goku." Washu murmured.

"So you sticking with our platoon?" Arty asked.

Washu shrugged. "I don't know yet. or should I say J'dee doesn't know yet cause I can't seem to get an e-mail to her to give her the information she needs."

"Think he'll stop eating any time soon?" Unknown asked.

"If he's like Goku we'll be here a while." Asilin remarked.

***

Mabelle had just finish hanging up a sign over the door of the new barracks of platoon Piccolo and she stepped back to admire her work and then looked over at the barracks of Goku as she heard an evil group cackle.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Either S'rac is giving evil cackling lessons that is so out of Goku's character or Platoon Vegeta is up to no good. I better put locks on my door, just in case."

***

To Be Continued...

Gak this chapter is kinda short I'm so sorry but I just wanted to get some mischief started between the platoons.

Read and Review and suggestion or new platoon members or scenarios, either or is much liked!!

~J'dee