Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ plushie payment ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Right sorry for the wait on this... big time college and well I was only in the mood to write Trading Places, if I'm not inspired I don't write plus major writer's block and bulk college homework... ya know I've been thinking I should do a creative writing class *smiles* yeah I still wanna do art school I might do correspondence that way I can still get a job and work... yes I got booted from my old job. And then ffn decides to remove NC-17 so instead of writing this I end up spending my weekend trying to transfer all my fics over to Mediaminer.org in the end only for it to overload before I could update this, Ano Fukshu Z, and the rest of Trading Places up. (Those fics are up there now though.) Anywho as you can imagine I'm feeling the burden of being er jobless and even begging my mother to help out in the bar just for that extra $20 a week I need.

Yamcha: serves you right you should of showed up on time.

J'dee: I'm on time!!

Yamcha: *scoffs* Yeah right! How long were you working there for?

J'dee: Since February...

Yamcha: And how often were you late?

J'dee: Uhhhh can I pass on that?

Yamcha: I rest my case.

Added AN: Wow 106 reviews on ffn for only 6 chapters… wow… wow… wow I'm honoured… since I had started this chapter before I made my decision to switch from FFN to Mediaminer this is the last chapter update of this fic on ffn before I relocate it to http://www.mediaminer.org my user name is Gotens ssj gurl. All those who read my fics, can continue to read them they just won't be here on ffn they will be on mediaminer. I hope you understand and support my decision. It's a lame protest and I will still review under my ffn I just won't upload anymore until ffn reverse the NC-17 ratings… and yes I've signed the petition I'm #8812 and since I last check it there's been a whole lot more!

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/src.php?auth=7979 <= this is the url for my MM fics at least I hope it's right… you can also view my art on it too!! *grins*

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?id=18795 <= this is the boot camp fic and where it will be from now on. So if you wish to be on the boot camp mailing list please let me know and supply your e-mail unless you want to check mediaminer every so often to find out. Though do take note mediaminer for me seems to be down daily but only for a few hours… it's better than being down days on end if you ask me. Boot Camp will be placed up there (this chapter anyway) LATE tomorrow for me this is all I can update tonight cause I'm still waiting on people for pieces for my other fics (the interactive ones like AFZ & ANBM).

The Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Ranma ½

***

!!!Boot Camp - Platoon Updates!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul (FULL)

* VegetaGokuLover -

* Diamond Sky -

* TRF -

* Tanti -

*DeathdroidMk2 -

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee (FULL)

* SaiyanAngel Princess -

* Jillitude -

* WildThing -

* Cheetah -

* Sailor Taichichi Vegeta -

Platoon Goku: S'rac (FULL)

* Artemisia (Arty) -

* Asilin -

* Washu -

* shinieblue -

* Chinow -

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl (FULL)

* Jimbo -

* Aakeido -

* Xenia -

* Fox -

* VaarJ -

Platoon Bardock: Bura

* Cherry wolf -

* Heaako -

* Sayuri -

* Lavender - brown and red hair, black eyes, a blue "I like my attitude problem" tank top, black capris, a blue zipper sweater, and a black backpack. (NEW)

*

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle (FULL)

* Maria li -

* Piccoloz Girl 01 -

*stina-chan -

* Reikon - tall, athletic, have shoulder-length brown hair, big brown eyes, a little bit of Namek-jin in her, though nobody knows... wears punkish clothes--and a hematite ring which she never takes off. a good dancer, artsy and tough when she needs to be--the great defender of the little peoples! very friendly. (NEW)

* Khaos - tanned, Spiked armour Deathdroid's muse, carries a big axe around. (NEW)

Platoon Chibi Trunks: Springwarrior

* Itami - Hair: black, has 4 spikes going down on the left side of his face just above his eyes
Eyes: black Clothes: a white shirt with black letters that say "I'm looking at something stupid" and blue jeans, Attitude: a true bad-ass half-saiyan. Very smart and likes to get it his way, if not, well someone's in for it. Likes to piss people off. Very impatient, but a great strategizer (sp?) He also knows wt, fox, heaako, aakeido, Tanti, etc (NEW)

*

*

*

*

***

Aakeido leapt out of the shadows and on to the new comer to the platoon Piccolo. He grabbed the large Axe and pointed it forward. "PLATOON GOHAN!!! ATTACK!!!!"

The platoon raced forward taking on the now full platoon piccolo Aakedio swiping the axe straight through the door.

Khaos stood up off the ground and he dusted his spiky armour down and stared at the platoon Deathdroid signed him in to with horror.

"It's green." He commented.

Aakedio kicked the door open and stopped suddenly seeing a white sheet draped over a cage. He looked at Mabelle standing in front of it defensively.

"Every platoon for themselves." Aakeido stated walking up to Mabelle he swung the axe round like it was a part of him, an extended piece of his anatomy.

Mabelle stood her ground. "We kidnapped him fair and square."

"I don't care. We're going to win this thing. Platoon Gohan will win. Even if we have to sink as low as platoon Vegeta. We will win." He swung the axe and Mabelle ducked and the axe caught a loose strand of the white sheet and it was pulled off in the swing. The sheet flittered to the ground and there was Quorky in a cage with all the Bulma magna he could ever want, chocolate banana candy bars, banana milk, banana cake with banana icing, banana sandwiches and even the odd bunch of bananas. He wore a yellow satin robe that you see on those prim and proper English shows about literate (except they're are usually red, but this is yellow to keep within the banana theme) and he had a little lime green pipe sticking out of his mouth emitting bubbles much like Bart Simpson's pipe. (lime green to match his hair.)

"What on earth?!" Aakedio blinked.

Mabelle crossed her arms defensively. "Quorky is our guest, as you can tell we treat him better than BananaGirl does, we give him daily baths, feed him regularly and make sure he is fully comfortable while in our care. He as everything he wants, why would he want to leave?"

"You know she has a point there." Quorky spoke up.

"Hello you're suppose to be our Platoon leader, we need you." Jimbo remarked stepping in to the Barracks.

"I thought BananaGirl was your platoon leader?" Mabelle remarked.

"Oh she is but she's too preoccupied with a skittles masterpiece of Quorky at the moment, it's a shrine and in all honestly. It's starting to scare us. She's been talking about jungle training with living off banana milk and skittles decked out with paint guns and wearing saiyan spandex. I think we need the sane half our platoon leader back." VaarJ stated.

Quorky blinked. "She's making a shrine to me out of skittles?" he blinked back some tears and wiped his eyes. "I thought she didn't care."

"Of course she does." Aakedio looked at the monkey muse. "Sure the shrine has now expanded to the full length of the mess hall floor of you with super saiyan Vegeta, Elijah Wood, B1 and B2 and I think she was adding rabid sponges in to it as we left."

Mabelle sweatdropped. "Who needed to kidnap Quorky she seems to get sidetracked on her own."

"I could of told you that." Quorky remarked.

"And why didn't you?" Mabelle glared at the monkey.

"Well for starters look at all this. I like this pampering. I maybe a muse but I'm not a stupid muse… I'm a smart muse, free food as if I'd turn that down."

"Freeloading!!!" Reikon pointed at Quorky from at the door.

Khaos walked in and grabbed his axe from Aakeido and brought it down on the lock of the cage and the door swung open.

Quorky piled up his goodies in to a bag. He waved at Mabelle and jumped on to Jimbo's shoulder.

"Tell Xenia I'll be coming after her personally. No one insults Piccolo and gets away with it. No one! Platoon Piccolo has a new mission and that is to bring Piccolo haters down!" Mabelle remarked to the members of platoon Gohan present in the Piccolo barracks.

"Uuuuuh Guys!!!" Fox shouted from outside.

"GET HER OFF!!! GET HER OFF!!!" Xenia's cries could be heard that the two platoons rushed outside to see Sayuri on Xenia's back hanging on to her neck chewing on Xenia's hair.

Quorky blinked. "Oh my…"

Khaos frowned. "What type of fighting is that?"

"I'd called it a slobber attack." VaarJ remarked.

"Ew." Maria curled her nose up. "What is she doing? She's Platoon Bardock isn't she?"

Piccoloz girl shook her head. "So um who's going to break it up?"

"I say we get S'ra- er Vegeta… for some strange reason everyone's listening to him as Vegeta. Except maybe Chinow… to show some sign of protest."

"Is she back to normal yet?" Fox asked.

"No I think that's why she's protesting, no matter who likes what character out of those two they never seem to get along." Jimbo replied.

Khaos stood there and watched Deathdroid come out of the mess hall scrubbing his face down obviously wiping off the last of whatever torture had been installed on him in the previous chapter.

Deathdroid looked at Khaos. The muse and author stood there each acknowledging the other.

Deathdroid blinked seeing Sayuri slobbering over Xenia's hair. He frowned.

"Oh man makes my torture look like nothing. Gross."

Sailor Taichichi stayed low holding her now favourite gun and looked for a random target. "Hmmmm…" She fiddled with the controls, she knew she had to torture Deathdroid. "Gundamwing, nope- done that. Tenchi Muyo… tempting- but nope, ooooh Ranma ½! Now THIS is gunna be fun." She flicked the dials round and she looked round seeing Deathdroid. "Hehehehe…" She chuckled. Then she stopped seeing S'rac, stalking up to the scene and she ducked low. She looked at one of the Radditz plushie's in her belt and was reminded of her true mission. Deathdroid could wait- for now.

"BAKA'S STOP THAT RACKET THIS INSTANT!!!" S'rac shouted.

Quorky looked at S'rac. "What's wrong with him?"

"Platoon Bardock hypnotised him in to thinking he's Vegeta." Fox explained to the fellow muse.

Sayuri slobbered once more on Xenia before Stina-chan came stalking over and grabbed her by the collar, "This way… now…" the member of platoon Piccolo remarked to her slobbering friend of platoon Bardock.

Xenia shuddered she was tempted to touch her hair but pulled her hand back as she could feel the large goobers sliding down strands of it.

"Revenge is mine I win!!!" Sayuri shouted as Stina pulled her off.

"Namekian fans go figure." S'rac growled.

"I'm not a Namekian fan!!" Sayuri shouted. "She attacked Stina, no one can attack Stina only me!! ME I tell you!!! MWHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sayuri started chewing on Stina's hair.

Stina let out an anime breath. "Stop eating my hair!" She waved her hands about trying to wave Sayuri off who continued to chew oblivious.

Sailor Taichichi Vegeta switched the knob round the characters. "Hehehe… insert Ryoga and his P-Chan curse." She fired the gun.

Deathdroid shouted out and jumped behind Khaos seeing the familiar beam of light that had transformed him in to the evil Relena.

"Baka don't be a coward." Khaos snapped at him.

"It's that gun." Deathdroid panicked.

S'rac looked down at himself and he blinked. "What the-" he stopped and then looked round and barked in a very Vegeta like voice. "WHO'S THE WISE GUY?!?!?!" He was now dressed exactly like Ryoga!

"NOW CHINOW!!!" Taichichi shouted and Chinow raced at S'rac throwing a bucket of water over him.

Mabelle blinked and watched as S'rac changed in to that of a small kawaii black piglet wearing a yellow bandanna with little black stripes/spots on it.

"P-CHAN!!!!" J'dee ran up to grabbed the little pig and ran off against before anyone could make any comment.

Chinow blinked. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

"What the transforming in to the pig or the author going all mushy over the pig?" Sailor Taichichi Vegeta asked.

"Author going mushy over a pig." Chinow replied.

Sailor Taichichi shrugged and she spun the dial again and pointed the gun at Chinow. "Ready to be turned back to the Kakarott hater you are?!"

"Beam away!!!" Chinow suck her hands out wide and Sailor Taichichi fired the gun at Chinow.

Those present stood there watching. When the beam finished Chinow stretched her neck and her joints and let out an evil cackle Vegeta fans would envy. "Hahahahaha!! CHINOWWWWWW IS BACK!!! WATCH OUT BURA CAUSE I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!!!"

"Why Bura?"

"Well S'rac's a pig it's a disadvantage." Chinow remarked. "I may be a Vegeta fan but at least I fight fair… well sometimes."

"C'mon Quorky lets go." Jimbo remarked and platoon Gohan made their way back to the mess hall.

***

"The shrine is complete!!" BananaGirl announced and she stood up and stepped back to see her skittles masterpiece on the floor, Buu nodded form next to her.

"Me Buu like."

"Yeaah now if only Quorky could see it." BananaGirl sniffled. "Oh Quorky I miss you."

"Buu think he would like it. Buu does."

BananaGirl sniffled. "Thanks Buu." She grabbed on to the pink tubby creature and started crying. Buu gave her a comforting hug.

"Platoon Gohan returning from mission Ma'am!!" Aakeidio's voice remarked from the entrance to the mess hall.

Jimbo picked up a piece of a corned silverside sandwich and munched on it. Quorky jumped off his shoulder and wandered up to where BananaGirl was crying he looked at the skittles artwork and he blinked. It covered the centre of the mess hall's floor stretching from one side to another. He was the centre focus with ssj Vegeta on one side, a side profile of Elijah Wood the other side, then B1 on one side, and B2 on the other, and rapid sponges surrounded them. Quorky was speechless.

"Wow that's really good." Xenia remarked. "But if you don't mind I think I'm going to wash up and plot a every evil revenge on platoon Piccolo.

"Platoon Piccolo?" BananaGirl turned round. "Why?"

"Well one of their friends slobbered on her, I think the attack the friend thing is popular." Quorky remarked. "It wasn't a pretty sight all that slobber."

"QUORKY!!!!!" BananaGirl grabbed Quorky and pulled him in to a hug. "QUORKY, QUORKY, QUORKY!!!!!" She shouted happily.

"Yes… that's me…" He croaked out the best he could between the deathly crushing embrace. "Now let me go you're squashing the banana's."

"Ooooh Bananas!!" BananaGirl let him go and he opened up the bag. BananaGirl peered in the bag and her eyes shone like she was staring at gold when infact it was bananas in different consumable forms.

"Quorky where did you get this?"

"Platoon Piccolo this is what they feed me on daily. Ummmm just ignore the Bulma magna in there though."

BananaGirl sweatdropped. "They brainwashed you Quorky!! Evil them. What have I said about Bulma?!" She glared at Quorky.

He gulped. "Uh she's an evil bitch from hell and deserves to die because Vegeta-"

"Uh uh Quorky." She took on a warning tone in her voice.

"Uh skittles-" Quorky corrected himself.

"That's better" BananaGirl nodded.

"Is to good for her?" Quorky finished.

"That's right." BananaGirl nodded her head happily and gave Quorky a hug. "Welcome home! For this we need to have a celebration!"

"Will there be food?" Jimbo asked.

BananaGirl nodded. "Lots of food, my plan is to have so much and set up a giant fan and send it in the direction of the evil camp where skittles is being held captive. And we all know skittles likes bananas, so long as we have lots of banana foods he will be the super strong prince he is and break out due to the smell of all the bananas. Come here and we will win."

"Ahem!" Quorky remarked.

"What?" BananaGirl looked at Quorky.

"That's a good plan."

"Thank-you." BananaGirl beamed.

"But-" Quorky began.

"But what?!" BananaGirl looked at Quorky.

"But we're Platoon Gohan." Quorky stated obviously.

BananaGirl blinked. "Oh yeah… damn that Jeril… She knew I wanted to lead platoon skittles. How dare she. Well I don't care I'll beat her to skittles!"

"Okay lets report this muse napping to the author." Fox remarked. "I wanna be prepared. I'm a muse I could be kidnapped next or viciously attacked by WildThing… either or is a horror in it's own."

"Good point we can't have Quorky going missing again." BananaGirl nodded. "To the author's office!"

***

J'dee was sitting in her office swinging round the chair, since S'rac was now P-chan she claimed ruler ship over the camp so she got the cushy office and at that moment she was entertaining herself by swinging round in the swivel chair.

S'rac as P-chan was sitting on the desk eating the bacon J'dee was feeding him.

Platoon Gohan entered the office and J'dee stopped spinning round on her hair and she smiled at them.

"What can I do for you peeps?" She asked cheerily.

Quorky looked at the pig version of S'rac eating bacon and he curled his nose up.

"That's S'rac?" BananaGirl looked at Quorky.

Sayuri ran past and squirted a hose at Jimbo trying to "wash" his shirt while he was still wearing it.

"Wash, wash, wash, wash, wash, wash and wash, WASH!!" She shouted and then ran off again. The hose trailing behind her.

"SAYURI!!!!!" Stina shouted chasing her friend around who was still running holding on to the hose leaving part of it still trailing behind.

"She has a thing with liquids that girl." Aakeido frowned.

VaarJ handed Jimbo a towel. "Here ya go man."

"Thanks." Jimbo sighed and began to dry himself off.

"You have a poster of skittles on your wall!!" BananaGirl ran up the poster and began rubbing up against it purring. "And here I was planning on destroying you for the sabotage of platoon Skittles."

J'dee blinked and she looked at the poster. It was just of Vegeta in his normal spandex with his arms crossed.

"Um yeah I use that pose for some of my artwork, it's got body language signs behind it. The arms crossed for example, everyone seems to think of it as staunch but research shows that when people cross their arms is a sign of defence not machoism."

BananaGirl blinked. "Are you a skittles fan?"

J'dee looked at her. "I started out as a Vegetarian." She said simply.

"Ooooh you were a skittles fan!!" She began bouncing about. "What happened?" She stopped suddenly taking on a Vegeta glare.

"My brother is what happened." J'dee petted P-chan S'rac on the head and shrugged. "No biggie I was a happy converted Goku fan."

"Kakarott fan!! Nooooo!!"

"Not anymore, I was Trunks before Kakarott- I mean Goku."

"You called him Kakarott!! Yay payback is mine I shall convert you to skittlesdom!!"

"You're taking revenge on me?"

"Yes you hurt the Skittles plushies!"

BananaGirl continued to rub up against the poster.

"Um right… Stacey you're kinda just a little bit worrying at times."

BananaGirl frowned. "What only sometimes?" She asked and pouted.

"Better say all the times." Quorky informed J'dee, in a whisper. "She likes that."

"Ummm okay all the time."

"YAY!!" BananaGirl cheered.

"AHEM!! MUSE NAPPING COMPLAINTS!!!" Fox shouted.

"Complaints? Oh well here." J'dee dropped a large document in front of them. "Read articles 2.256 to articles 7.928 and then fill out the forms covered in articles 9.863 up to articles 10.375 and then everything will be all legal for complaints."

Fox blinked and he looked at the size of the papers in a large thirty-centimetre document in front of them.

"Paperwork?" Aakeido blinked.

"Yes no one is above the law. Legally this has to be all settled out after the last incident of Deathdroid setting fire to mine and Jeril's old barracks this just isn't on."

"But I don't like paperwork." Fox complained.

"For your own safety read it fill it in, sign it return it to me and you as a muse, will have justice and protection in this fic."

"Can't I just sign it?"

"Didn't you watch bedazzled?" J'dee asked.

"Ummm no."

"Watch it you'll see why paperwork is very important."

"But it's Brendan Fraser." Aakeido frowned.

"Mmmmmmm Brendan… you know I got the biggest crush on him after seeing the Mummy… before that I was such a faculty freak. And I still believe that all teachers are possessed by aliens." J'dee looked from side to side wearily.

BananaGirl looked at the bookshelf below the Vegeta poster. "She has books!!" She began hissing at the books suddenly.

"Oooooh Lord of the Rings!! And it has Elijah on the cover!!" BananaGirl grabbed the book and began purring while rubbing up against it.

"Uuuuuh yes I got that on sale where I got my labyrinth book."

"Oooh can I have it?! Elijah it's Elijah!"

"Uh sure, take the Vegeta poster too if you want…" J'dee rolled the swivel chair back worriedly as BananaGirl jumped up on the bookshelf and began to remove the pins from the poster and then rolled it up and tucked it under one arm and tucked the LotR's book under the other. "Platoon lets go! I feel our presence has made her consider things."

"Consider what?! I have to read a document that is about 8,100 pages long?!" Fox complained. "This is twice the size of that damn Lord of the Rings book." He added as the platoon left.

***

"One thousand nine hundred and ninety eight, one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine, two thousand." Cherry wolf put the brush down and she looked at her pink wolf tail, which was brushed to perfection. She smiled and stood up and looked out the window due to pure instinct. She watched Chinow stalking up to the barrack door.

"I didn't know hypnotism wore off." Cherry wolf remarked.

"Hmmmm?" Bura looked over from where she was "reading" a very good Bardock magna, well the story of Bardock magna, it was at the best part where he was just coming out of the regen tank and there was a nice ass shot in that that she had been staring at for at least half an hour, next to her the Bardock plushie that Chinow had given her.

"Chinow alert, and she looks, um cured. Should I get the frying pans ready?" Cherry wolf asked.

Bura placed a bookmark in the magna and slipped it under her pillow. "She is a Vegeta fan they have harder heads, so we might need the back up."

Heaako began to unplug the sink from the bathroom and pull it out of its detachable spot on the wall.

"Readying backup." Heaako remarked.

Lavender the new member of platoon Bardock was just finished with the unpacking. Looked up as Chinow stalked inside the barracks angrily.

"What's the big idea?! Turning me in to a Kakarott fan like that!! Did you know it took half of Jeril's platoon to remind me of my one true love! VEGETA!! Not Kakarott! VEGETA!!!"

Lavender watched onward at the shouting coming from Chinow that was a pure sign of a Vegeta fan.

***

Arty was jumping about wildly about in platoon Mirai's lavender garden, "And take THAT!! AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT!!!!"

"Woooo! Hold it there what are you doing?" WildThing asked crossing her arms revealing that she was holding a full bucket of lavender paint.

"J'dee took too long updating. So I'm seeking revenge."

"Well that's a good reason, but J'dee is a Yamcha fan. Jumping on lavender won't get her mad." WildThing stated.

"Oooooh how about breaking her lavender incense sticks?!"

"Uh no."

"You know we shall win this thing I can summon vegetables at will and since Veggie pants calls Goku Carrot I will simply call on the power of the almighty carrot and summon him here to win this!"

"Arty!! I need Cheesecake!!" Shinieblue ran up to her.

"Ooooh Cheese." WildThing grinned, "Did you know to get Swiss cheese they insert mould in to the cheese with a needle and then they let it sit a mature. That's why Cheese and wine are associated similarly because wine is known for ageing well."

"Shinie I can only conjure or summon Vegetables not products

WildThing looked at Shinie.

"I am not Shinie!! I am EVIL SB!!! Now get me some cheesecake!! Mwha-hahahaha!!"

WildThing pulled out her paint brush from the lavender paint and began painting Arty's bunny ears on her head band, she began painting a lavender smiley face on the back of Shinie's tank top. "Don't wooooorrrrry, beeeeeee happy." WildThing sang.

"What are you doing to me?!?!" She exploded and looked at WildThing.

"Well I think our platoons are joining forces so I'm letting you know that's it's okay with me and that smiling is good."

Arty blinked "Ooooooh I want ORANGE paint!!"

"You know something's going round the grape vine."

"Awwww grapes I can't summon grapes… Grapes would be cool to summon."

"I made this rocket to go against Tanti's rocket!" Shinie pulled a Rocket out of nothing. "It's designed to fire cheesecakes long distances, even further than tomatoes."

"Tanti has a rocket?!" WildThing's eyes welded up with tears. "Why does she get a rocket and I get a bucket of paint?"

"I guess what you have in the reviews ends up what you have in the fic." Arty mused. "Does that mean I get hugs?"

"Don't forget the garden of potatoes." Shinie added.

"Oooh that means I can fly!!" Arty grinned. "Up, up and AWAY ATOM ANT!!"

WildThing and Shinie watched as Arty flew upwards. "WOOOOOOHOOOO!"

***

"This way Aakeido, I need you to help me get revenge against Shinie!!" Tanti dragged Aakeido away from where Platoon Gohan was celebrating Quorky's return with toasted banana and Jelly sandwiches a six liters of banana milk to go around.

Tanti pushed Aakedio towards where Shinie was standing round talking with WildThing. "Go there she is, Kill her!"

"Now?"

"Yes. Maim her!"

"I don't think the author will allow that."

"Fine then wuss!!" Tanti pulled out her large rocket. "SHINIE I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!!" Tanti fired a whole bunch of rockets towards them.

Arty flew in and grabbed them both flying them to safety.

"Hey no fair!! Interference!!" Tanti cried out angrily.

"TANTI!!!!" WildThing growled and threw a paintbrush at her. "You could of waited till I was out of range! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIDDDDDDOOOOOOOO!!!"

Aakeido blinked. "Why are you shouting? I'm right here?"

Tanti blinked. "Oh yeah. Maim FOX!!"

"Why would I want to do that he's in my platoon? Besides I think he's quite enjoying the food that BananaGirl is giving him."

Fox wandered over eating a banana and he looked at WildThing on the roof of one of the platoon's barracks.

"You hollered?"

"MAIM THEM!!!!" WildThing shouted.

"YEAH AAEKEIDO MAIM THEM!!" Tanti growled.

"Ooooh is this Platoon Vegeta's roof?" WildThing asked and she then began to tip the paint over the roof and stuck her hands in it and began hand painting while singing.

"Trunksie, Trunksie, Trunksie you're the one for me, Veggie, Veggie, Veggie, can't you see as much as I love you Trunksie, Trunksie, Trunksie is the one for me-he heeeee!"

Jeril stuck her head out of the barracks and looked up at the ceiling and watched as the lavender paint dripped down and through the railing.

"Hey who's up there?!?!?!" Jeril shouted.

"I-AM-ARTY! SUPER-SAIYAN-GENUS!"

"WildTHANG!! Oooh Yeah!! Trunksie, Trunksie, Trunksie…"

"EVIL-SB!!! AND TANTI I WILL DESTROY YOU MWHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"You know I overheard with Washu and Asilin earlier that Chinow made a proposition to Taichichi to shoot S'rac with that anime gun of hers." WildThing remarked.

"What?! Who's firing what at my muse?!" Jeril shouted.

"She gave Taichichi TWELVE Radditz plushie dolls all in different kawaii poses." WildThing smiled. "And in return Taichichi offered to turn her back to normal. I don't blame her give me twelve Mirai and twelve Veggie plushie's and I'll do ANYTHING!!!"

Jeril smirked. "Anything you say?"

WildThing looked down. "Yep! Ooooh what did you think of my lavender in the bathroom?" She asked grinning.

"THAT WAS YOU?!?! You'll pay for that. All those poor innocent Veggie plushie dolls destroyed! How dare you TRF has gone in to traumatic stress due to seeing so many Veggie plushies harmed! It's torture!!"

"Oh I didn't do that. I just painted…"

Jeril looked at her. "J'dee?"

WildThing looked at her. "How many plushies am I going to be given?"

"Twenty of your choice."

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHH J'DEE AND ARTY DID IT!!"

"HEY!!!" Arty hit WildThing with a carrot.

***

TRF sniffled and she placed the tenth Veggie plush in to a small mock like hospital bed with a bandage wrapped round it's arm and one round the opposite leg, another had one round the stomach, a different one, had a bandage round the neck, another round the neck and only one Veggie plushie was completely mummified except for the troll like hair sticking out through the top.

The once yaoi covered walls were looking odd with pages only partly ripped from them and the yaoi pictures and the yaoi story paper crumpled up in the corner, the pile was a mountain high, but the platoon wasn't worried about that. The Veggie plushies needed tending to. Jeril still hung out the window shouting at those on the roof of their barracks.

"Think they'll recover?" Diamond Sky asked sadly.

VegetaGoku placed a little flower by the bed of the mummified Veggie plushie. "Veggie." She sniffled. "Poor poor Veggie."

"OH THE HORROR!!! I DON'T THIK I'LL LIVE IF MY VEGGIES DON'T RECOVER!!!!" TRF cried out in anguish.

"Shhhhhh don't let them here you say that." Diamond sky whispered.

"We have to let them know we have complete faith in their full recovery." VegetaGoku added. And she hand feed a Veggie plushie some egg rolls.

***

Asilin and Washu stood in J'dee's office explaining what they had overheard earlier.

"…I think ill treatment of our platoon commander is worth more than twelve Radditz plushies." Asilin nodded as if it was a great insult.

"Yeah Two hundred Goku plushies is more like it!" Washu nodded.

"Yeah!" Asilin agreed. "I think S'rac should be returned to normal."

J'dee petted the P-Chan S'rac on her desk. "But look at him he's so kawaii!" She cooed.

"Please J'dee Platoon Gohan got Quorky back. Can't we have S'rac back?"

"I guess so." J'dee sighed. "But I like P-Chan." She pouted.

"This is a dbz boot camp, not a Ranma ½ boot camp." Washu pointed out.

"Good point." J'dee remarked her voice sounding defeated. She handed of the S'rac P-Chan and stood up and whispered in Asilin and Washu.

"What?" Washu blinked.

"…." Asilin blinked.

"That will change him back to normal." J'dee stated.

"Oh so it's a magick word!" Washu remarked.

"Yep."

"I guess it makes sense after all this is S'rac we're talking about here." Asilin replied.

"C'mon S'rac lets get you back to our barracks and back to normal."

***

To Be Continued…

What's Chinow planning to do while in the presence of the Bardock platoon and seriously do you think a kitchen sink would stop this rapid Vegeta fan?

What is the magick word that will return S'rac to normal? Well um… I can't tell you cause I have to tempt you in to coming back to read more somehow *grins*

So ummm I'll get working on it when I can… hehe holiday's coming up next week a whole month off so hopefully I'll be able to update more regularly on fics like this and Trading Places. These two are my all time favourite ficcies of original ideas…

Sorry I tried to fit everyone I could in to this chapter some had small parts due to under character development it's my bad, I need to know more about them and when they review and let me know how sane or insane they are in their review then they're characters will come more in to play. Tanti I didn't feature Itami sorry, but I have had no other word form Spring Warrior and platoon Chibi Trunks needs one more member before I can do some interaction, it's easier to interact three than it is two for me. I dun know why… I'm just odd but we all know that don't we?

R & R

~J'dee