Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Targets ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Sorry VaarJ I didn't know you only had one line... it's hard to write decent amounts for every character and thanks Tanti you informed me last chapter you were acting more like wildthing. now I know how to have her act.... but this chapter is the most warped- hehe there is some Yamcha fan obsessiveness, Piccolo harassing, some hypnotism, Mirai Fans on the lavender lose, Vegetable firing, Reelena transformation, a rescue plan for Quorky, some skittles artwork, and to start it off a food fight in the mess hall.

I had banana sandwiches and banana flavoured milk, a packet of skittles, half an afghan a shot of bourbon with a kit kat before writing this... lets see how insane I can get... *sweatdrops* personally I like the yellow skittles better. Mmmm Lemony goodness...

The Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Gundam Wing or Tenchi Muyo.

***

!!!Boot Camp - Platoon Updates!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul (FULL)

* VegetaGokuLover - brown hair blonde highlight and her hair curly, brown eyes and she wears a blue gi.

* Diamond Sky - dark blonde hair green eyes wearing a purple/blue t-shirt with shorts hair in a pony tail.

* TRF - dark brown hair and green gray eyes wears a purple vest over top of a navy blue shirt, flared navy blue pants wearing a hat with the capsule corp symbol on it.

* Tanti - black eyes, wearing red spaghetti strap top and black flare jeans - sorcery.

*DeathdroidMk2 - brown eyes brown hair long to the back of his neck wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt -Allergic to pain, not too worried bout getting into trouble, smart every other day of the week, knows how to annoy ppl.

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee (FULL)

* SaiyanAngel Princess - short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and a T-Shirt that reads Princess+Angel=Me or Hottie.

* Jillitude - eye color green hair color blonde attire shorts, and a tang top saying why are you looking at me? personality very big attitude

* WildThing - Hair- shoulder length red/brown hair wit blonde streaks, Eyes-deep blue with a bit of green wearing her favorite blue baggy jeans and a light blue crop top...and adidas trainers

* Cheetah - She has hazel eyes Brown shoulder length hair she's 5'5 her attire is blue jeans and a red T-Shirt her personality is she's really sweet but like me if you rub her the wrong way she gets really mad.

* Sailor Taichichi Vegeta - hair is pure jet black...except for the outbreaks of SSJ. eyes are dark brown. Skin: Dark brown Clothing: Saiyajin armor. Also, blue stretch pants, white boots, white wristguards. Jewellery: (part jewel thief or something) just had to have a separate category!^_^ Red pearl earrings and a gold band around the right arm.

Platoon Goku: S'rac (FULL)

* Artemisia (Arty) - brunette hair that's streaked with blonde that's down to mid-back. wearing faded dark blue flared jeans, a pair of old sneakers, and a white t-shirt, a headband with white and pink bunny ears on it.

* Asilin - grey eyes shoulder length black hair that always looks messy, is most customarily found wearing a doublet and hose she is a competent spy, thief, and sneak

* Washu - Eyes: Green Hair: Dark brown, short (like Videl's style) Clothes: Navy blue tank top, slightly baggy faded jeans, black & yellow army boots, black fingerless gloves. Description: usually very serious, but sometimes when the mood strikes goofs around a little. Likes to eat, and sometimes the simplest thing will just go right over her head. She tends to lash out at people if they're annoying her, and she won't take any jokes or tricks being played on her. That's asking for trouble. On the upside, She can be very nice once you get to know her.

* shinieblue - midback redish-brown hair, light blue eyes, 5'5, baggy camouflage pants, camouflage tank top with orange trimming, and comfortable black fighting boots, attitude: nice, sweet, caring, but if u get on her bad side it's angered, aggressive, bitchy, basically something u want to stay away from...if u get annoying she will gladly kick ur ass...sometimes she's serious...but can be goofy and really fun to be around... her badside and just come and make her want to kick ass, get revenge, mess things up, or play evil jokes on people!

* Chinow - long midnight black hair that is always tied back up tight. wearing a black t-shirt with a tan vest and matching tan pants. At her side is a knife... she likes to blow up things.... naturally, is very sarcastic and doesn't like Kakarott. (she wants to sabotage platoon Goku)

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl (FULL)

* Jimbo - Hair: Short, Dark Brown, Eyes: Brown, Attire: Grimy, Grease-covered red shirt, Short Jeans, Glasses, barefooted.

* Aakeido - Hair: Black and spiky like Goku's but w/more spikes Eyes: Black Clothes: Wearing a dark blue gi

* Xenia - Hair: Long, semi-curly, dark brown Eyes: Slightly slanted, violet Attire: Black flare jeans, boots, and a black shirt with a Siberian tiger on it. Personality: Most of the time serious, but can randomly blurt out stupid things for no good reason. a witch, beginner though...personalities can switch sometimes. One minute the silent-slightly-goody-good-person and the other Loud-crazy-let's-go-do-something totally-stupid-person

* Fox - Emerald green eyes, orange hair, also has a cub form.

* VaarJ - Hair: Dark Blonde with silver streaks on some tops! Eyes: Silver Personality: Kinda brave and not afraid to cause mischief..light-stiff around women..and a semi-good sense of humour Clothing: White tank top with streaks of red across the chest...Gray cargo pants..and black-white gym shoes..And of course a white Nike cap!

Platoon Bardock: Bura

* Cherry wolf - Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Blue Attire: Baggy pants with a baggy shirt that says 'I didn't do it' (FYI pink wolf ears and a pink wolf tail)

* Heaako - light blue hair with a couple green streaks has blue/green eyes and is wearing a light green gi. he's an evil demon that can split into two people and each one have its own will. He can do ki blasts and all that stuff and is good at... fighting. He can keep calm at most times but if u get him angry he just might kill.

* Sayuri - eyes are black laced with red hair is black with red bangs, shoulder length, usually down or held back with a bandanna (blood red) wears a black t*shirt with a big red capsule corp. logo, baggy black pants, mesh elbow length gloves and combat boots.

*

*

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle

* Maria li - (I'll get your info up as soon as I can find where I put it... I have a trouble with organising my e-mail let alone my reviews)

* Piccoloz Girl 01 - (Mabelle informed me she has joined the platoon)

*stina-chan - description: has shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, blue and yellow eyes (they are naturally yellow), description she wears big baggy green army pants with spandex shorts underneath, clunky red boots, and a red short sleeved shirt with the spiderman picture (the one with the spider over a web), glasses, her ears are fully pierced on both sides, and she wears an ankh around my neck. personality... very sadistic, usually hyper or acting insanely, wiccan, just plainly wierd so... likes pointy things.. (NEW)

*

*

Platoon Chibi Trunks: Springwarrior

*

*

*

*

*

Added Authors Note:

Some chapters will focus on a certain character from a platoon unintentionally... it's just the way I write.... for example last chapter Tanti featured alot... one of the first one BananaGirl featured more... I'm not playing favorites... it's just the ones who appear the most insane in my reviews seem to get my attention -.-;;; this chapter... it's me doing my Yamcha thing with backgrounds of Chinow vs S'rac.... and Bura er... "turning" them....

Targets so far as....

Bura against BananaGirl

Chinow and S'rac against each other.

Xenia against Mabelle

Shinieblue against Tanti

Taichichi against Deathdroid

(if I've missed someone I'm sorry but you guys have to e-mail me cause I don't always remember to check my reviews... -.-')

***

"Wooohooo nice catch!!! Go Jimbo!!!" VaarJ shouted as Jimbo caught the fifth chicken drumstick in his mouth much like a dog catching a frisbee; as the food flew over head from the two rival platoons.

Jimbo dived under a table and started eating the chicken drumstick.

Fox looked at Aakeido and shook his head.

"We need to get BananaGirl back on track." Fox commented.

"We find Quorky." Jimbo remarked.

"Yeah find Quorky!!" Xenia pumped her fist in to the air.

"sigh" Platoon Gohan all looked over at BananaGirl and they stared in wonder at the skittles she had laid out before her, each color separated, purple in one glass jar, orange in one, yellow in another, red in another and on the floor was a life size skittles portrait of Quorky.

The green apple skittles signifying his lime green hair, the purple skittles (her fav) the body and in the lighting of the mess hall they looked brown, the lemon skittles his eyes, the strawberry his cap and the orange the background.

BananaGirl sniffled. "QUORKY COME BACK TO MEEEEEE!!!!"

Jimbo looked at the skittles. "Man that's making me hungry. He held his hand up and caught some food flying over head, brought it down and started munching on it.

"BUU NO LIKE WHAT YOU DOING WITH BUU'S FOOD!! ME SAY YOU STOP IT NOW OR ME TURN YOU ALL INTO COOKIES!!!"

Suddenly the food stopped flying. J'dee stood up as did Jeril and they looked at each other long and hard. "We'll get you back Platoon Mirai..." Jeril threatened and left.

"We shall see." J'dee cackled evilly. "We shall see. Mwha-hahahahahaha!!!"

"KUNO!!" S'rac pumped his fist in the air.

Chinow shook her head glaring at S'rac.

Bura watched as Chinow dumped a bowl of spaghetti over his head.

"You Kakarot fans make me sick." Chinow growled and walked out.

Arty flicked some food from her bunny ears and she held up her troll doll. "Veggie-Pants fan everywhere will know the wrath of ARTY!!!" She held the doll high like the Olympian torch and she grinned a menacing look in her eyes.

S'rac shook his head and the spaghetti flew everywhere.

"What no meatballs?" Jimbo asked.

"Your not going to eat that are you?" VaarJ asked Jimbo.

"No the way I see it I've got enough to eat just lying round here."

"You eat my Quorky shrine and you're a dead bomber." BananaGirl threatened.

"I'm amazed she didn't do a Vegeta shrine." Aakeido remarked.

"There aren't any blue skittles for his spandex." BananaGirl stated matter-of-factly.

Xenia looked at the shrine. If you made him a super saiyan you could used the purple skittles for the spandex, and the green ones could be used for the eyes.

BananaGirl grinned. "You're right!! I shall do that!! In memory of Quorky I will make and Quorky and Super Saiyan Skittles shrine out of skittles!!"

VaarJ looked at Xenia. "You just had to say something didn't you?"

"What? This way if she's distracted we can head to Platoon Piccolo's barracks and look for Quorky."

"That's a good idea." Fox nodded.

"Okay what makes you think Quorky is there?" Aakeido asked.

"They were the only ones who didn't show up for the food fight." VaarJ offered.

"Point made and noted... lets go." Aakeido replied.

"Lets go!!"

***

"I'm disappointed in you Deathdroid." Jeril paced in front of Deathdroid.

"But I like it when things explode." Deathdroid lowered his head.

"Mmmmmmmm Heero...." TRF drooled.

Jeril blinked. "Gundam Wing fans huh? That figures."

Deathdroid looked at TRF I got an Official Gundam Wing University going if you want to enrol."

"Hmmmm... does it have Heero?"

"Yes of course!"

"Sweet! Mmmmmm Heero." TRF Drooled.

Tanti chewed on her bottom lip. "Punish him you have to if not I'll fight him!" She dropped in to a fighting stance. "Get ready to meet Tanti Double D!"

"Double D? do I look like I'm from Ed, Edd and Eddy?" Deathdroid growled. "Okay so I blew up our barracks big deal. I was mad. you made me dress like a Rabbi for crying out loud!!! I wanted revenge."

"We should ship you off to platoon Mirai for torture. But the truth is then there will be one spare spot let in this platoon and there could be undercover Kakarott fans everywhere." Jeril looked round as if to emphasis her point.

"Uuuuhhhh..." VegetaGoku Lover blinked and rubbed the back of her neck. "I like Goku."

"Kakarott! It's Kakarott!!" Jeril shouted. "But that doesn't matter, our new barracks are being built as we speak. We shall merely do some training exercises and watch out since individuals are being targeted now... things won't get pretty."

"MA'AM YES MA'AM!!" The platoon shouted.

"On the count of three who's going to win this?" Jeril asked.

"one..." Diamond sky started the count.

"two..." VegetaGoku continued the count.

"three..." Jeril finished the count.

"VEGETA!!!!" The platoon shouted out in unison.

"Excellent..." Jeril grinned sardonically.

***

Bura looked at Chinow. She nodded listening to the younger girls idea on converting S'rac to the true side.

"I guess I can do that." Bura nodded. "But what do I get out of it?"

Chinow held up a Bardock plushie toy. "This." She grinned.

"Ooooooohhhh. You got yourself a deal."

Chinow threw the plushie to Bura who caught it and rubbed the side of her face up against the plushie purring like a contented cat.

Chinow grinned. "I knew you'd see things my way."

With that Chinow walked out and Bura grinned even more with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"I see things many ways..." She remarked to the empty office and smirked a very Bardock like smirk.

***

Arty looked round the barracks and she nodded and looked at J'dee. "I get to use my Vegetable powers after this right?" She asked.

"Of course you do." J'dee grinned.

Arty tied the arms of a Veggie plushie toy together round the cord of the light. She then held her hand out and summons a carrot from the ground and dipped it in the grass end in the glue and began to run the glue over a back of a piece of paper and she stuck it to the wall, using paint on a troll dolls hair was one thing but glue, she didn't want the hair to stick together.

"It's good that us Kiwi's can stick together." J'dee grinned as she finished bending the action figure in half round a pole Arty watched.

"What are you doing?"

"I saw the a ghost do this in thirteen ghosts to Matthew Lillard character, it broke his back and killed him instantly. I want them to be completely gutted when they find this." J'dee grinned evilly.

Arty read the page and she blinked. "Dude this is a yaoi we're pasting on the wall!!"

"I know... aren't I evil?"

"but it's between Yamcha and Vegeta!!!"

"I know." J'dee grinned even more evilly.

Arty shrugged. "So what's the rest of your platoon doing?"

"Oh they're painting the outside of the barracks with lavender paint and planting lavender flowers round it... of and lighting lavender incense off in the bathroom."

Arty nodded slowly. "Errr.. okay."

the bathroom door opened and Wildthing ran out giggling.... "hehe I painted. The bathroom with lavender colored kisses and drew pictures of Mirai aaaaaalllllllll over the wall and on the back of the door and put lavender in the bathtub and in the shower and the toilet and over the windowsill..."

"Excellent Wildthing." J'dee grinned.

"I soooo love this. Trunks, Trunks Trunks Trunks Trunks!!!" She ran out giggling and shouting out her er.... battle cry. -.-' "Revenge for Trunks!! VEGGIE SHOULDA BEEN A BETTER FATHER!!! TRRRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNKKKKKSSSSS!!!"

***

Bura spun round in her swivel chair and she looked at S'rac. "Soooo you want me to help get revenge on Chinow?" She asked.

"Yeah and I was thinking you have sooooo many frying pans if you just ya know whop her with one it might knock her in to being a Goku fan."

"She's a Vegeta fan, not a Goku fan, it's been proven Goku fans have hard heads but to too much smarts... I'm sorry you're going to need a little bit more than a frying pan S'rac..."

"Kitchen sink?" S'rac asked. He rubbed his head. "J'dee used that on me once... it hurt." He frowned with the memory.

"Kitchen sink, frying pans, rolling pins... S'rac you need something much much stronger, and I can help you- for a price..." Bura grinned.

"Oooh okay!" S'rac agreed.

"Excellent." Bura smirked a gleam in her eyes.

S'rac blinked and looked at her worriedly. "Bura-chan... your scaring me..."

***

Springwarrior grinned happily at the placement of the barracks of Chibi Trunks and nodded quite happily with the location, it was well hidden and had the perfect place in the entire camp where when the platoon filled out could cause some real Chibi-like trouble over the entire camp. Chibi Trunks would be the rightful leader of the camp in the rescue mission. Spring warrior grinned with anticipation. the moment was near. All they needed now was an alley... if only there was a Chibi Goten camp they could join forces and cause the entire camp havoc.

***

Jillitude was the first to run in the door of their barracks breathing heavily, followed by Cheetah, Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, SaiyanAngel princess and Wildthing. they all bounced about and high fived each other with absolute enthusiasm at a sabotage well done.

J'dee walked in and grinned. "This was the perfect revenge."

"Yeah!" Wildthing cheered and then looked at J'dee. "though those yaoi pics of Vegeta and Yamcha were a bit scary, I mean plastering the ceiling with them... that was um... odd."

"And the floor with Vegeta Mirai Trunks yaoi pictures..." Cheetah added.

J'dee nodded. "It's really hard to find good Yamcha Vegeta yaoi pics these days, but Mirai and Vegeta seem to be everywhere."

"I liked the lavender garden." Jillitude grinned.

"Oooh and the lavender back wall." Sailor Taichichi Vegeta grinned.

"And the Lavender Mirai Trunks drawings on the bathroom wall." SaiyanAngel Princess added smirking. "That'll show them never to mess with Mirai fans."

***

Arty dusted off her hands at placing the last carrot in the garden in front of the Goku barracks and she held up her hand and conjured up another carrot and began to chew on it studying her carrot garden which happened to be in the shape of Goku's head.

"Hmmmm wonder what they're up to..." She noted the platoon Gohan without a leader doing leopard crawl across the ground heading towards platoon piccolo's barracks, which ironically enough stood out stronger now that Mabelle and her platoon members had painted the entire area green.

"Green scream." Arty grinned.

***

"And it ain't easy being green!" Stina-chan quoted and looked at PG 01 and Mabelle who both grinned.

"Welcome to platoon Piccolo."

The walkie talkie crackled and Maria Li's voice filled the air of the barracks through the walkie talkie. "This is Kami lookout reporting in... over?"

Mabelle picked up a walkie talkie. "Dende point here what do you see? Over."

"Platoon Gohan ma'am." Maria's voice said then added quickly "I think they know we have the green monkey."

Mabelle grabbed a sack and she handed it to Stina-chan. "We need a distraction. Think you can handle it?" She asked.

"Sure!" Stina-chan nodded. "I'll show platoon Gohan." She giggled.

Mabelle handed her a walkie talkie. "You will join Maria at Kami lookout and report in the minute you get there from there I will explain over the walkie talkie the plan."

"Ma'am yes ma'am!!" Stina saluted and ran out to join Maria at what platoon piccolo called the Kami look out of the boot camp.

"Follow me PG 01." Mabelle said and they rushed to the back of the barracks where Quorky was still sitting in a cage eating a banana cake, with banana milk on the side and a banana chocolate bar for desert, he was casually reading a newspaper and he looked up at them.

"We need to secure you." Mabelle said. "Your platoon is coming to rescue you."

Quorky blinked. "They are?"

"Yes." PG 01 said.

"Well that's a first." He said and took a sip of his banana milk. "Well I'm not going anywhere as you can tell."

"We know we just gotta secure the cage." PG 01 said and placed several other locks on the cage and looked at Mabelle. "Locks in place. What now."

"We defend ourselves..." Mabelle replied.

***

Bura grinned sitting with her platoon members on the roof of barracks of platoon Bardock watching in western style as S'rac and Chinow stepped on to the cleared area, dust blew in the breeze and the two looked at each other, with equal glares.

"Cherry wolf ready?" Bura asked.

"Ready." Cherry wolf replied.

"Heaako ready?"

"Ready."

"Sayuri."

"Ooooooooh yea!" She received some odd looks and nodded. "Ready."

"Platoon BARDOCK NOW!!!!!!!" Bura shouted and they leapt off the roof.

"What?!" S'rac blinked and looked at the attacking platoon.

"You double crosser!!!" Chinow shouted out.

They were both grabbed Heaako held down S'rac as Bura leant over him and dropped a piece of cooked meat on a string down in front of S'rac.

"Oooh food!! I'm sooooooo hungry!!"

Bura began to swing the meat back and forward in front of S'rac.

"You are getting sleepy..."

Chinow struggled again Cherry wolf who held her down. "Let me g-... ooooh are those naked pictures of Vegeta?!"

"Yeah we stole these from BananaGirl. I have no idea how she got them though." Sayuri remarked. "Ow!!" She looked at Cherry wolf who had jabbed her in the side with the handle of a frying pan. "Oh yeah sorry..." She turned her attention back to Chinow. "You are getting sleepy..."

***

Shinieblue looked at the onions that Arty had conjured up and she sat on top of the roof top watching the going on of her target below. "Hehehe.... I have you now Tanti..." She stood up aimed and threw the onion at Tanti, it hit her in the leg.

"AH!!!" Tanti fell to the ground then she looked up as Shinieblue used Arty's powers making Arty conjure up vegetables and she used them to throw at Tanti.

"VEGETA FAN!!!! HAVE SOME VEGGIES CARE OF PLATOON GOKU!!!!"

"OW!!!! NO NOT A TOMATOES!!!!" Tanti cried. "AHHHH I'VE BEEN HIT OH SWEET LIFE HOW I LOVED YOU SO!!! AND VEGGIE DEAR I NEVER GOT THAT FINAL KISS!!" She fell over dramatically the red tomato stains on her legs and shirt looking like she'd just been shot.

Washu looked at Asilin. "Well you don't see that every day."

"Hmmm a Vegeta fan being defeated by Vegetables... I must agree on that." Asilin nodded and she finished the design on her cake and held it up. "Tada!!"

Arty looked at it. "Is that a hacksaw half sticking out of that cake?"

"Yeah... I couldn't find anything else metal."

"Wouldn't that hurt Goku?" Shinieblue asked.

"Good point well I thought if I made it like really obvious he could you know free himself and we'd meet him half way."

"What happened to the metal in the cake and the giant magnet?" Washu asked.

"I couldn't find a giant magnet alas..." Asilin looked down defeated.

"Hey we could make on magyver style! Show them all up!!" Arty announced.

"That could work... now who watches macgyver here?" Washu asked.

There was silence among the group.

The silence was broken eventually by a voice commenting. "I watch Tenchi Muyo..."

***

Taichichi slipped round the corner and watched as Deathdroid wandered towards their barracks. "He can't get there before the other's... I must stop him." She grabbed a Reelena doll tied a rope round it's neck and threw it out in the middle of the boot camp.

Deathdroid looked over. "AAAAAHHHHH REEEEEEELENA!!! MUST KILL!!!!" he ran towards the doll and began jumping on it fiercely.

"Hehehehe..." Taichichi chuckled from where she hid. Her plan was working perfectly now to target him in the worst humiliation ever.

Taichichi snuck up on Deathdroid as he was jumping up and down on the Reelena doll trying to kill it. She pulled out a strange shaped gun and pointed it at Deathdroid.

"Ahem...."

Deathdroid stopped jumping and he turned round and looked at Taichichi.

"Uhhhh...."

"Hehehe... Eat Reelena-ness!!" She fired the gun.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He cried out as a laser hit him transforming his clothes in to that of Reelena's from Gundam Wing. "NOOOOOO!!!" He cried out again and ran for dear life. "REEEEELLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNAAAAAHHH!!!"

"The ultimate evil." Taichichi let out an evil cackle.

"Dude where did you get that spiffy gun?" BananaGirl asked walking up to Taichichi.

"I'm from platoon Mirai we've got the Brief inspiration." Taichichi explained.

"Spiffy. Have you seen my naked Veggie photos? They've gone missing I wanted to finish my skittles and Quorky skittles art, but my photo's of skittles has gone... and now I can't finish my art without them, what am I suppose to do?"

Taichichi turned round seeing S'rac stalking up to them an angered look on his face.

"Uh oh platoon Goku on the war path take cover."

"KAKAROTT WHERE?!" S'rac growled and spun round. "Show me Kakarott this instant we have unfinished business to attend to!"

BananaGirl blinked. "Ummmm he's been captured remember S'rac?"

"S'rac who's this S'rac? I'm Vegeta! Prince of all saiyans!!"

"You wanted Vegeta." Taichichi snickered. "You got him."

"But he doesn't look like skittles." BananaGirl pouted. "How can I finish my skittles artwork with out a reference to the real skittles?"

"If they're all captured and I'm the first one here." S'rac grinned. "That means I now run this camp!!" he spun round to see the platoon members coming out of their barracks to see what all the noise was about.

"I AM VEGETA PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!! YOU HUMANS WILL BOW DOWN TO ME OR I WILL BLAST YOU ALL TO THE NEXT DIMENSION!!"

BananaGirl tilted her head to the side and looked at S'rac form behind. "Hmmm... no he still doesn't look like skittles, he sounds like him but he doesn't look like him."

BananaGirl turned round to see Chinow there and Chinow smiled at her and handed BananaGirl some photos. "These are yours I believe?"

"Ooooh skittles!!!" BananaGirl hugged the photos like they were a long lost relative that was rich and would give her money. "Oh skittles... lets go skittles we have a skittles masterpiece to finish." She stopped and then looked at Chinow. "Wait your a skittles fan like me.. why would you give them up?"

"Skittles?" Chinow looked at her and blinked. "Oh you mean Vegeta?" She shook her head. "Who said I liked Vegeta. I'm in platoon Goku. I like Goku." She smiled.

BananaGirl looked panicked. "Kaka... KAKAROTT FAN!!! AHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOO WHAT A PERFECTLY GOOD WAIST OF A SKITTLES FAN!!! TRANSFORMED LIKE THAT!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!" BananaGirl ran off screaming.

Bura slipped out of the shadows and she chuckled. "Hehehe Revenge against BananaGirl has begun." With that Bura slipped back in to the shadows holding her frying pan.

Mabelle stood on steps of Platoon Piccolo watching the commotion. "Oh dear seems things are really getting out of control now..." She remarked and turned round.

"PICCOLO'S A HOMO!!!" A voice shouted from nowhere and Mabelle turned round.

"Who said that?! How dare you?!"

"PICCOLO'S A LOSER HE'S NEVER BE AS STRONG AS THE SAIYANS AND YOU KNOW IT!!!"

"Come out and face me!! You dare to insult Piccolo like that."

"PICCOLO'S GAY!!!! HE ABDUCTED GOTEN AND RAPED HIS ASS GOOD!!!"

Mabelle's fist shook angrily and she looked round tuning in to her obsession with the Namek and used her senses to look for the one who dare insult Piccolo like that.

"Xenia..." VaarJ hissed at her. "Distract her not make her pissed."

"Yeah we have to get Quorky back." Jimbo added.

"PICCOLO'S A FAGGOT!!!!" Xenia shouted.

Aakeido slapped his forehead. "She might as well hold up a sign that says. 'We're here you green goops so attack us'."

Fox looked at Aakeido. "Green goops?" he repeated.

"Oh shut up..." Aakeido grumbled.

Mabelle's tuning in to the namekian style sight and hearing paid off and she shot a dagger glare in the direction of where the platoon was hiding. "Xenia... I will get you." She whispered to the air. "Just you wait."

***

To Be Continued...

*Whew* That took me a while to write.. and it's pretty odd I admit that still r & r....

Story advertising time: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=758767 this is a fic by Jeril Dragonsoul called Another Boring Day... NOT... yes this is thee bomb of all fics... you have to read about various Z characters appearing in the real world starting off with the one the only VEGGIE himself ho yeah... how can Bo and Zar hide him and the other characters who show up? Well they can't!! But I must say they'd do a better job than I would.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=935452 this is an interactive fic where certian human girls are kidnapped by scrummy saiyans and made in to *winks* hehe hooo yeah you know... it's call LOST by Raine-sama, C'mon girls pick a saiyan any saiyan.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420 5 authors, 1 Cloud from ff7, love, death, and a homicidle psycho named Sephiroth. Read and enjoy The Depth of Reality From J'dee, Neonatos, BananaGirl & S'rac... and it stars Yoli from OFUD... yes people that crazy obsessive Vegeta fan...

~J'dee