Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Muse Napped ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: Sorry about not updating this reaaaaaallly cool fic.... I've had college and health problems... yep I won't get in to whiny details. I just got told to stop being an actual vegetarian and if I don't wanna then stuff my gob full of Iron tablets... -.-;;; New platoon members are added below and sooooo sorry if I miss your character out. I'm not really with it atm lol... and I have a tendancy to fall ooc in some spots. Oh and I'm really sorry if I offend any Jewish people in this but seriously it is a fear of mine... read to find out.

The Disclaimer: I really wish I owned DBZ buuuut wishing doesn't make is so... but until then how about some hackie sack? *holds up her Majin Buu hackie sack* tis the only way we'll really get to beat up on Buu for making Vegeta blow himself up. I'm osrry I just cna't get over that!! I'm still a part Veggie fan...

***

!!!Boot Camp - Platoon Updates!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul (FULL)

* VegetaGokuLover - brown hair blonde highlight and her hair curly, brown eyes and she wears a blue gi.

* Diamond Sky - dark blonde hair green eyes wearing a purple/blue t-shirt with shorts hair in a pony tail.

* TRF - dark brown hair and green gray eyes wears a purple vest over top of a navy blue shirt, flared navy blue pants wearing a hat with the capsule corp symbol on it.

* Tanti - black eyes, wearing red spaghetti strap top and black flare jeans - sorcery.

*DeathdroidMk2 - brown eyes brown hair long to the back of his neck wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt -Allergic to pain, not too worried bout getting into trouble, smart every other day of the week, knows how to annoy ppl.

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee (FULL)

* SaiyanAngel Princess - short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and a T-Shirt that reads Princess+Angel=Me or Hottie.

* Jillitude - eye color green hair color blonde attire shorts, and a tang top saying why are you looking at me? personality very big attitude

* WildThing - Hair- shoulder length red/brown hair wit blonde streaks, Eyes-deep blue with a bit of green wearing her favorite blue baggy jeans and a light blue crop top...and adidas trainers

* Cheetah - She has hazel eyes Brown shoulder length hair she's 5'5 her attire is blue jeans and a red T-Shirt her personality is she's really sweet but like me if you rub her the wrong way she gets really mad.

* Sailor Taichichi Vegeta - hair is pure jet black...except for the outbreaks of SSJ. eyes are dark brown. Skin: Dark brown Clothing: Saiyajin armor. Also, blue stretch pants, white boots, white wristguards. Jewellery: (part jewel thief or something) just had to have a separate category!^_^ Red pearl earrings and a gold band around the right arm.

Platoon Goku: S'rac (FULL)

* Artemisia (Arty) - brunette hair that's streaked with blonde that's down to mid-back. wearing faded dark blue flared jeans, a pair of old sneakers, and a white t-shirt, a headband with white and pink bunny ears on it.

* Asilin - grey eyes shoulder length black hair that always looks messy, is most customarily found wearing a doublet and hose she is a competent spy, thief, and sneak

* Washu - Eyes: Green Hair: Dark brown, short (like Videl's style) Clothes: Navy blue tank top, slightly baggy faded jeans, black & yellow army boots, black fingerless gloves. Description: usually very serious, but sometimes when the mood strikes goofs around a little. Likes to eat, and sometimes the simplest thing will just go right over her head. She tends to lash out at people if they're annoying her, and she won't take any jokes or tricks being played on her. That's asking for trouble. On the upside, She can be very nice once you get to know her.

* shinieblue - midback redish-brown hair, light blue eyes, 5'5, baggie camaflauge pants, camaflauge tank top with orange trimming, and comfortable black fighting boots, attitude: nice, sweet, caring, but if u get on her bad side it's angered, aggressive, bitchy, basicly something u want to stay away from...if u get annoying she will gladly kick ur ass...sometimes she's serious...but can be goofy and really fun to be around... her badside and just come and make her want to kick ass, get revenge, mess things up, or play evil jokes on people! (NEW)

* Chinow - long midnight black hair that is always tied back up tight. wearing a black t-shirt with a tan vest and matching tan pants. At her side is a knife... she likes to blow up things.... naturally, is very sacrcastic and doesn't like Kakarott. (she wants to sabotage platoon Goku) (NEW)

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl (FULL)

* Jimbo - Hair: Short, Dark Brown, Eyes: Brown, Attire: Grimy, Grease-covered red shirt, Short Jeans, Glasses, barefooted.

* Aakeido - Hair: Black and spiky like Goku's but w/more spikes Eyes: Black Clothes: Wearing a dark blue gi

* Xenia - Hair: Long, semi-curly, dark brown Eyes: Slightly slanted, violet Attire: Black flare jeans, boots, and a black shirt with a Siberian tiger on it. Personality: Most of the time serious, but can randomly blurt out stupid things for no good reason. a witch, beginner though...personalities can switch sometimes. One minute the silent-slightly-goody-good-person and the other Loud-crazy-let's-go-do-something totally-stupid-person

* Fox - Emerald green eyes, orange hair, also has a cub form.

* VaarJ - Hair: Dark Blonde with silver streaks on some tops! Eyes: Silver Personality: Kinda brave and not afraid to cause mischief..light-stiff around women..and a semi-good sense of humour Clothing: White tank top with streaks of red across the chest...Gray cargo pants..and black-white gym shoes..And of course a white Nike cap!

Platoon Bardock: Bura

* Cherry wolf - Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Blue Attire: Baggy pants with a baggy shirt that says 'I didn't do it' (FYI pink wolf ears and a pink wolf tail)

* Heaako - light blue hair with a couple green streaks has blue/green eyes and is wearing a light green gi. he's an evil demon that can split into two people and each one have its own will. He can do ki blasts and all that stuff and is good at... fighting.He can keep calm at most times but if u get him angry he just might kill.

*

*

*

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle

* Maria li - (I'll get your info up as soon as I can find where I put it... I have a trouble with organizing my e-mail let alone my reviews) (NEW)

* Piccoloz Girl 01 - (Mabelle informed me she has joined the platoon) (NEW)

*

*

*

***MUSE NAPPED?!***

Mabelle smiled at her two recruits and peacesigned as she placed the plan in front of them.

"Alright, Platoon Piccolo, our first mission is to sabotage another platoon, namely Platoon Gohan," she said as she looked at the two girls and they nodded. Maria and Piccolo's Girl 01 or as she asked to be called PG-01.

"Right," they said in unison and Mabelle smiled as she began to explain her brilliant plan.

"It is well known that Banana Girl is a VERY big Vegeta fan, yet she's in charge of rescuing Gohan…that alone will be good because when the time comes we will lure her over to Vegeta using these," she placed down several NUDE photos of Vegeta. "Causing her to lead her group towards Vegeta and causing major confusion with Platoon Vegeta. However, Banana Girl has a muse to help keep her on track….so….we are going to remove this muse from the picture and allow Banana Girl some time to ogle the pics I'm gonna place in her barracks." Maria raised her hand. "Yes?"

"Um, who is the muse and how to we get it?" she asked and Mabelle smiled evilly as she pulled out another plan and unrolled it for them to see.

"This is the muse of Banana Girl, Quorky," she said at the adorable picture of a monkey.

"THAT'S HER MUSE!" PG-01 cried as she fell to the floor laughing.

"Quiet!" Mabelle cried as both she and Maria covered PG-01's mouth. "Yes, and he has a weakness. Bulma."

"BULMA!" they both cried out and Mabelle covered their mouths.

"Yeah, anyway, I've got a bunch of Bulma pics, some VERY citrusy. Now I'm gonna make a trail from Platoon Gohan Barracks to behind the mess hall. PG-01, you're gonna wait there with the burlap sack and the chloroform. Maria, you're gonna climb that tree and tell me if Banana Girl is coming. And then I'm gonna place the Vegeta pictures on Banana Girl's bed. Understood?"

"Ma'am, yes, Ma'am," they said and they laughed as they started out on Operation Monkey-napping.

****

Mabelle quickly changed into a pair of fatigue pants, a tank top the same shade of green as her pants, bike gloves with the thumbs, pointer, and pinkie fingers removed, and a dark green bandanna covering her forehead and hairline. She had a super cool headphone on. It was like a headset phone with the mic in front of her mouth and one earpiece. She carried a bag of some sort on her back and she had a paintball gun in her hands.

"This is Dende-point calling for target sighting, over," she asked as she hid in a bush.

"This is Kami-lookout, target is sighted as taking the bait, over," Maria called from her lookout in the tree.

"Dende point calling Nail-bag, do you have everything prepared? Over," Mabelle asked as she climbed up onto the roof of Platoon Gohan Barracks.

"This is Nail-bag, all ready and waiting, over," PG-01 replied.

"This is Dende-point, I'm going in, over," Mabelle cried as she reached the window on the roof and opened it. She looked inside in time to see a monkey tail exit.

"This is Kami-lookout calling Dende-point, do not enter yet, the Banana is coming, over," Maria cried.

"Copy, Kami-lookout, will wait for the Banana to exit, over," Mabelle said as she quickly closed the window and rolled over so she was on her back and laying beside the closed window. A few minutes passed.

"Kami-lookout calling Dende-point, all is clear, over," Maria called and Mabelle got up and opened the window again. Looking in she saw the coast was clear and quickly tied at rope to the edge of the window. As fast as she could, she deposited the Vegeta pictures onto a bunk with Vegeta sheets and climbed the hell out of there. She removed the rope, closed the window, and got off of the barracks.

"This is Dende-point, the bait has been placed. Do we have the target? Over," Mabelle asked as she ran behind the building JUST as PG-01 grabbed something in the bag.

"Gotta catch 'em all, Quorky-mon!" PG-01 cried out giddily. There were several curses coming from the bag and slowly they died down.

"Let's get back to the barracks," Mabelle laughed as she and PG-01 ran for the Platoon Piccolo Barracks.

"This is Dende-point calling Kami-lookout, come on back to base, over," Mabelle cried as they zoomed past Platoon Goku and Platoon Vegeta.

"Copy that, over," Maria laughed as she climbed down from the tree in front of J'dee. "Well, hehe, I finally found the final leaf for my collection, guess I better go put it with the rest in the PP Barracks." J'dee watched as Maria ran off and she scratched her head.

"Platoon Piccolo is getting weird," she said as S'rac began to order his Platoon into formation.

****

"Well, Mr. Quorky, it looks as if you've been captured," a voice said as Quorky woke up in a small cage. A small shackle attached to ankle secured him to the cage. "We're here to make a deal with you."

"Yeah right! You've locked me up in a cage and now you're saying that you want to make a DEAL!" he cried as he grabbed the bars of the cage. The lights came on and he could see three girls standing around him smiling.

"Yes," they all said at once. Quorky gulped.

"So…um….what's the deal?" he asked as he noticed the evil looks in their eyes.

"Well, we unchain you, let you out of the cage, give you lots of Bulma pics and etc, and feed you WHATEVER you want," the tall brunette in army clothes said.

"And what would I have to do?" he asked getting suspicious.

"Stay here and remain quiet," the blonde girl said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, we want Platoon Gohan to get off track and go after Vegeta instead, therefore screwing up both of their missions," the last girl in dark clothes said. Quorky thought about it for a second.

"Here, this is a token of our offer, this comic is yours whether or not you agree to our deal," the first girl said. She handed him a comic book about Bulma. A very RARE comic.

"WOW, I mean, so?" Quorky growled.

"And here's a sample of all of our cooking," a plate of wonderful smelling food was placed in. It smelt FAR better than the banana mush he had been eating a while ago.

"Hmmm, I mean, oh hell, okay, but for how long?" he asked as the three girls smiled.

"Um, just until we rescue Piccolo and since we've sabotaged two groups now, I think we'll begin our training and we should be ready soon," the first girl said. "OH, I'm Mabelle, the blond one is Piccolo's Girl 01, but we just call her PG-01, and that's Maria."

"Cool," Quorky said around a mouthful of food.

"OOOOOOO, he's so CUTE!" PG-01 cried as she unlocked the shackle and handed him a pile of Bulma comics and several plates of food. Quorky smirked. He could forget about being a muse for a LITTLE bit. He was shocked when Maria handed him a bell.

"Ring if you need anything!" she cried as she exited the room and Mabelle smiled as she sat down next to him.

"And one more thing, if you try to escape, don't think we won't punish you," she said as she closed the door to the cage. Quorky looked around nervously. "Don't look so shocked, we DID kidnap you. We're just trying to make this enjoyable for you and us. Well, bye bye." She was gone with a flick of her brown hair. Quorky gulped. Well, at least the food was good.

***

"Fight fight fight fight fight!!!!" Tanti chanted.

Mabelle blinked as she walked past.

"Ummm Tanti, there's no one here to fight." Mabelle remarked.

Maria Li ran up to Mabelle holding a small Quorky sized military cap. "Don't forget this Mabelle.

"Oh thanks." Mabelle smiled and the two of Platoon Piccolo wandered off Tanti blinked and looked onwards. She had a bucket of hot pink paint in one hand and a paint brush in the other.

"I've lost my MUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!" BananaGirl's cry could be heard from the other side of the boot camp. "QUOOOOOORKY!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!"

Cherry wolf skipped past swinging a frying pan in one hand and as she skipped past S'rac coming out of the mess hall for the third time that day she walloped him on the head.

*BOING*

"Hey ow!! What was that for?!"

"Oh no reason." She skipped on.

"I swear I'm a magnet for frying pans." S'rac grumbled rubbing his head.

"Are you going to fight her?!" Tanti asked.

S'rac blinked. "Why would I want to do that?"

"I waaaaannnnnnnn seeeeee a fight!!!" Tanti whined.

"Then start them yourself." S'rac muttered heading off to his barracks.

"Ooooooh wow platoon Kakarott had a good idea!! The world must be ending!!! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEE!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!" Tanti spilled some paint as she rain about- then remembered her true mission.

***

"Y-A-U-M-C-H-A?" J'dee read out and she scratched her head. "Geeeez someone needs to learn how to spell."

Wildthing slapped her forehead. "I think they're insulting Yamcha."

"Oh." J'dee scratched her chin. "That's all fair and well but why did they paint it on Platoon Goku's barracks."

"Platoon Vegeta instant reaction to attack Platoon Goku my guess." Taichichi added.

"Now you have a point there." J'dee nodded. It made the most sense.

Jillitude and Cheetah had their mirai Trunks on the go bottle strapped to their back packs it looked like Platoon mirai was ready to head out on thee rescue of mirai.

"We'll worry about that later." Cheetah remarked.

"Lets win this thing." Jilltude remarked.

"Can I ask what happens when the first platoon gets there character back?" Tanti asked peeking out from behind platoon Goku's barrack, hot pink paint splashed on her clothed a paint bucket in one hand and a paint brush in the other.

"Ummm well that character becomes the leader of the camp and it is then his mission to lead the platoons out to rescue everyone else." J'dee replied.

"Vegeta would make such a great leader." Tanti sighed happily.

"Tanti why don't you just go back to your platoon, we believe Mirai has the right to be leader!" Taichichi remarked.

J'dee nodded. "And he looks good too. Especially int he shower completely naked- and did I say that out loud... megami! I'm reverting back to my Mirai Loving ways!!! YAMCHA FORGIVE ME!!!"

Tanti raised an eyebrow and she stepped back and then ran off.

***

Deathdroid frowned. "I don't believe I'm doing this."

"Just shush and put the skullcap on." Jeril scolded him.

"Why do I have to do this?" Deathdroid whined.

"You're the only guy in this platoon." VegetaGoku remarked.

"That is so not fair." Deathdroid whined.

"I want revenge for what she did to the Veggie action figure. I'm just so glad it wasn't my action figure." TRF growled and then shook her fist about. "If it was I'd be joining you, just um... without the little twirly sideburn thingies."

"Hi guys! Can we start a fight now?" Tanti asked running up to them.

"Shhhhhhh.... Don't let platoon Mirai hear you." Diamond sky scolded.

"Ummmm why is Deathdroid dressed up as a Rabbi?" Tanti asked.

"It's one of J'dee's fears." Jeril stated.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" Tanti sweatdropped.

"Say who's action figure was it anyway?" Deathdroid asked.

"No one knows for sure. I think it came with the barracks." Jeril remarked.

"That is not cool." Diamond sky shook her head.

"Sooo you think the vandalism on Platoon Kakarott's barracks will distract her long enough, cause hot pink paint is going to be really hard to wash off." Tanti remarked.

"You painted the barracks wall like I asked right?" TRF asked Tanti.

"Yup and I started a fight fight fight chant to people to distract them even more."

The group of them sweatdropped.

"Okay so while I scare them you get to trash their barracks that is so not fair!" Deathdroid complained.

"Any hints to what could offend J'dee even more?" Diamond sky asked.

"Well she reaaaaaaaalllllllly hates Duo as much as we hate Go- Kakarott." Deathdroid offered looking at them.

"And this means what?" Jeril asked.

"Insult Heero and she'll go berserk."

"No! not HEERO!!!!" Tanti cried out.

"Shhhhhhhh!!!!" The platoon shushed Tanti.

"Or we'll make you dress up as a giant needle." Jeril added threatening.

"Wha? But isn't that-" Tanti blinked.

"Trust me she hates needles- now." Jeril added.

Diamond sky looked round the corner with VegetaGoku. "This is only going to scare J'dee you know that?" Diamond sky asked.

"I know."

"I'm NOT going to live this down." Deathdroid sighed.

"Well that's what you get for kidnapping Relena!" Tanti bopped him over the head.

"Hey that was in good fun for my fic."

"Here she comes!!" VegetaGoku remarked. "I mean them."

***

Asilin was raving about a brilliant plan to S'rac on freeing Goku when they stopped outside there barracks.

"I wanna order an Acme magnetic gun kit and send an iron bar to Goku inside a massive cake...which he will eat...and then I'll activate the gun causing Goku to be drawn to the magnet since he ate the metal bar! How's that for an original rescue?"

Arty raised an eyebrow. "You know if the spelling wasn't so bad I'd say that was J'dee but she likes Yamcha." she noted at the painted barracks.

Shinieblue blinked. "Maybe this was a distraction?"

"How could they don't they know I'm a Vegeta fan?!?!?!" Chinow cried falling to hands and knees dramatically clutching her hair.

"Ummmm Chinow... then why did you join this platoon."

She looked at S'rac jumping up to her feet not wanting her plan to be revealed to rescue Vegeta and Vegeta alone at the same time destroying Goku.

"Because." She replied.

"Because why?" Arty asked.

"Because because..."

"Why?" Asilin asked.

"Because that's why..."

"Chinow why did you join this platoon if you're a Vegeta fan?" Washu asked.

"Because... I uh.... wanted to?" Chinow offered lamely.

"Dude even I'm not stupooid enough to fall for that." BananaGirl remarked walking past stopping to pick up a rock and look underneath. Quorky?" She asked. Sniffled not seeing him there, then and she looked at Chinow. "But I have a feeling we could work together on this, after all my muse is gone. So come see me later after I pretend to look for him more when I'm infact in my barracks with a spiffy collection of I don't know where they came from but still are naked pictures of Vegeta

Chinow blinked. "What can't I come now?! Nakkkkkked Veggie."

"I'm hungry." S'rac remarked.

"Oooh lets get some food from the mess hall and send it to Goku!! That way we can make my plan work!" Asilin grinned.

Arty patted down the hair of her troll doll, "We need to sabotage platoon Veggiepants. I've had enough of them they're noting but trouble always picking on us. Even when they plan to attack another platoon."

"Lets go to the mess hall and see if we can't you know join forces or something to attack platoon Vegeta together." Washu added.

"NO ONE WILL HURT VEGGIE OR HIS FOLLOWERS!!! NO ONE NOOOOOO ONE!!!!" Chinow shouted shooting them all her best worst than Vegeta glare.

***

Deathdroid flushed a bright read as platoon Mirai was rolling round on the ground with laughter at his rabbi costume. J'dee just shook her head.

"That doesn't work unless your an actual rabbi."

"That is it. I'm soooooo going to get revenge on you." Deathdroid pointed.

"My fic I do as I please in fact I could just make Platoon Mirai win right now- But I'm being fair. because the evil blood sucking bunnies and bi-sexual eggs with the platoon full of rocks lead by Rocky even scare me."

"I thought Rabbi's scared you?" Deathdroid asked.

"Oh they do, with their long beards and twirly side burns and funky hats. Rabbi's are the most scariest of scariest."

SaiyanAngel giggled more at Deathdroid who pulled the skull cap and rabbi beard and hair off and threw it to the ground. "Stop laughing!!"

"I can't believe you're ACTUALLY in platoon Vegeta. C'mon. You shoulda stood up for yourself Platoon Vegeta hello?" SaiyanAngel laughed.

"Shut up!!" Deathdroid shouted. "I hope they burn ya barracks to the ground."

Taichichi frowned. "That's not nice. We're not the piro's."

"To the barracks!!!" Wildthing shouted. "LETS GET 'EM!!!!"

"Yeah!!!!" Jilltude cheered. they ran off.

Cheetah looked at Deathdroid. "You are so- so-- male... letting a bunch of women push you round. no wonder you're in Platoon Vegeta." She walked off.

Deathdroid frowned.

J'dee snickered. "Don't worry you scared me to start off with." She patted him on the shoulder mockingly then walked off also.

"That is it... I'll get VENGENCE!!! VENGENCE I SAY!!!!" Deathdroid shouted.

***

Buu served up the meals to platoon Gohan and others at the same table.

BananaGirl had left her platoon- basically to fend or themselves while she hunted down the muse nappers.

"This is worrying..." Fox frowned. "What is one of us is next?"

Jimbo stuffed his face full of pizza and shrugged. "Dun bother me I'm not a muse." He remarked a mouthful round the pizza.

"BUT WE ARE!!!" Fox and Aakeido shouted.

"Oh wow check out this meat it's the size of my arm..." Xenia held it up.

"Yea! Thanks Buu!!!" Jimbo shouted at Buu.

"Buu like thanks!!" Buu grinned and waddled off back to the kitchen.

Asilin, Washu, Arty, Shinieblue and Chinow enter the mess hall to see Platoon Gohan eating. S'rac is already up gathering food and piling it on to his plate.

Asilin wanders along the row of buffet food. "What to send Goku... hmmmm..."

BOOOOOOM!!!!

They all sighed and S'rac rubbed his temples. "Oiy.... who's barracks was it this time."

Bura came in and she looked round. "not mine. Um I'd like to say that Platoon Mirai and Platoon Vegeta's barracks have um.... bit the dust. So as a good mate of J'dee's I'm banning all use of explosives form now on-"

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!" Chanting from outside could be heard.

"TANTI AAACCCCCCKKKKK GET OFF ME!!!"

"FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ME HEEAKO!!!!"

"GAAAAAKKKK MY NECK!!!"

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!"

"Hey!! Leave my platoon member alone!" Bura ran outside.

They platoons ran outside in time to see Cherrywolf whip out a frying pan and hit Tanti over the head.

*"BOING*

"Ow!!" Tanti clutched her head and Cherrywolf pulled Heeako up who was spluttering and holding his neck.

"Thanks."

"BUT I WANNNNNNNA SEEEEEE A FIGHT!!"

J'dee walked up. "Oh you'll see a fight alright. Mirai vs Vegeta! This is WAR!!"

"GOOOO VEEGGGGGIE!!!" BananaGirl shouted hugging her pictures of Vegeta.

"I think we should nominate a new platoon leader." Fox offered.

"We should help her find her muse so we can get back on track to rescue Gohan." Xenia added.

"There will be a battle!!" J'dee announced. "A food fight in the mess hall. Mirai vs Vegeta. Since some how every chapter so far something gets blown up it's time to take a different approach."

"FIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!" Tanti jumped up and down excitedly.

***

To Be Continued...

okay Arty suggested that ya don't have to target platoons any more and I think that's a great idea- individuals... so pick and individual to target for your battles with...

~J'dee