Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DragonBall Z: Cosmic Castaways ❯ Dramatis Personae ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2
Cast of Characters
 
 
Rhonin
Age: 15
Height: 5' 9”
Weight: 930 lbs.*
Hair: Black**
Eyes: Black**
Signature Attack: Beam Cannon
Current Power Level: 1,200
Type***: Balanced
Bio: Rhonin represents a true saiyan warrior of the past. He has little stomach for the senseless slaughter that Frieza forces the saiyans to perform and secretly hopes that the saiyan monarchy will one day rebel. Meanwhile he and his friends must try and fight for what they believe in, in a galaxy of corruption. He sometimes inadvertently competes with Kakarot for leadership in their small band.
 
 
 
 
 
Paragen
Age: 14
Height: 5' 8”
Weight: 1,000 lbs.*
Hair: **
Eyes: **
Signature Attack: Double Meteor Punch
Current Power Level: 1,200
Type: Heavy
Bio: Rhonin's brother, Paragen follows his lead even if he would rather be slowly tortured than admit his respect for his brother. Paragen isn't a great tactical genius but he most often teams up with Antharis and their combination often makes for a fearsome duo. Loyal to a fault, Paragen believes, as his brother does, that the saiyan people must throw off their shackles and make themselves anew.
 
 
Antharis
Age: 14
Height: 5' 6”
Weight: 800 lbs.*
Hair: **
Eyes: **
Signature Attack: Arc Blast
Current Power Level: 1,100
Type: Fast
Bio: Paragen's best friend, Antharis is quick-tempered and headstrong, traits he relies on his teammates to balance out. Antharis prefers to let Rhonin, Kakarot, or Saleena do the actual talking. Antharis prefers to let his fists, feet and ki blasts to talk for him.
 
 
 
 
 
Kakarot
Age: 15
Height: 5' 10”
Weight: 950 lbs.*
Hair: **
Eyes: **
Signature Attack: Kamehameha Wave
Current Power Level: 1,200
Type: Balanced
Bio: Kakarot suffered an accident on a backwater planet called earth when he was sent there as an infant which opened his eyes to the bigger picture. He later found and joined up with Rhonin and helps him uphold the ancient saiyan traditions of honor.
 
 
Saleena
Age: 15
Height: 5' 9”
Weight: 750 lbs.*
Hair: **
Eyes: **
Signature Attack: White Comet
Type: Fast
Bio: The only girl on the team, Saleena brings a healthy dose of “female common sense” to the group and reserves the exclusive right to literally slap that sense into any and all of the arrogant males on the team.
 
 
Keno
Age: 15
Height: 6' 0”
Weight: 1,025 lbs.*
Hair: **
Eyes: **
Signature Attack: Destruction Wave
Type: Heavy
Bio: Keno is a simple soul for a saiyan and is fiercely loyal to his friends and teammates. His will be a short, sad story.
 
 
Vegeta
Age: 17
Height: 6' 1” (not including hair)
Weight: 950 lbs.*
Hair: **
Eyes: **
Signature Attack: Galick Gun
Type: Balanced
Bio: Prince of the Saiyans and Frieza's “lapdog,” Vegeta represents some of the worst failings of the saiyan race. His hatred for Frieza burns as hot as a blue giant star and the nature he has learned from Frieza is tempered by his loyalty to his father and his pride in his heritage, and also a private belief that he will one day rise up as a Super Saiyan and rid the universe of Frieza for good.
 
 
 
*Since saiyans come from a world with 10x the gravity of Earth, their bodies are naturally heavier and denser than human norm.
 
**All saiyans share black eyes and hair.
 
***These types are not some RPG thing. They're simply a way to add more information about the characters, which will be explained more in the first episode/chapter.