Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Lives On: The Lidal Saga ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5

A blistering heat burns within

As instinct takes control

Will this be an advantage or a burden?

"I don't know." Piccolo kneeled by his future daughter, concern etched on his features. "Lidal?"

Breathing hard, Lidal tried to speak. "I shouldn't have become fire while in the middle of my cycle. I can't control it anymore."

"Cycle? What's happening to you?"

"I'm in heat. Which usually means I go on a destructive rampage but the serum Bulma gave me suppresses it. Usually I go in the mountains and hide for two weeks from all male contact but," and there Lidal stopped as she bit her lip to keep from crying out in pain.

Dende blinked in surprise at what she said. There hadn't been any female Nameks in hundreds of years. There had been a myth about the females and what they did in heat but most discounted it as lore and Guru hadn't talked much about those times. What a way to prove the elders wrong. Quickly he returned his attention to Lidal.

"And when you became fire, it eradicated all your control. Do you have any more serum with you?" asked Dende.

"In my sash," whispered Lidal.

Before anyone could move, they all heard an enraged screech from behind them. Xahra barreled through them, taking Lidal with her. At first Lidal could barely block as punches flew at her left and right at an amazing rate. A knee to the stomach took her breath and a smart backhand to her face nearly broke her jaw. A hard roundhouse kick left Lidal sprawling on the ground.

Gohan was about to jump in to help her when Vegeta held him back. He had gotten a whiff of the pheromones Lidal was giving off and knew that would be a bad idea. Without warning, Lidal lifted her head, her eyes blazing with a savage, bloodthirsty look. She let out a feral snarl, baring her fangs. Xahra was suddenly very concerned for her well being. Piccolo and the others began slowly backing away.

Lidal leapt up, striking out with her hands as if they were claws, landing deep scratches on Xahra's shoulders and midsection. Xahra tried to land a kick but Lidal grabbed her leg, spun her and threw into a nearby tree. She quickly advanced on Xahra and fiercely attacked her with a flurry of faster than lightening punches and kicks. Xahra tried to block but it was useless under Lidal's savage battle rage. Then Xahra did the only thing she could do: she tried to flee.

Xahra was blocked from running by the sudden appearance of Lidal. How did she get so fast? Grabbing her arm, Lidal slammed her hard into the floor, cracking the tiles. Standing stately over Xahra, Lidal reached down and grabbed her head. With a quick harsh twist, Lidal snapped Xahra's neck. Haughtily, she dropped the now limp head and let out an imperious roar of triumph.

Standing there, Piccolo, Dende, Gohan, Sixteen, Trunks, and Goten had no clue what to do.

Author: I wouldn't have any idea on what to do either. Unusual twist, huh? Go to my site and check out the new drawing I have put up of Kindle.