Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ E-Luv ❯ bIgBrAd ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
I'll be honest, it seems boring at first. But it should work out in the end… (I hope)
 
 
“Hey mom and dad! Bye mom and dad! Trunks…Die.” Bra called out as she rushed in through the Capsule Crop. Inc front door, upstairs through the corridors and into her bedroom. She threw her pink girl power bag on her bed and immediately went to switch on the computer. She huffed as she pushed her hair back and tapped her feet as she waited impatiently for the computer to load.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“What the hell was that?” Vegeta asked Bulma.
“Bra, she came in from school, said hi then went upstairs.” She simply replied as she picked up her cup of coffee and drank from it.
“No, I mean what the hell happened with her skirt?! I specifically remembered I told her that her skirt should be below her ankles! Even better her toes!” Vegeta yelled.
Bulma rolled her eyes. “Vegeta, give her a break! She's still a teenager.” She said with a laugh. Vegeta grunted. Trunks looked back and fourth at his parents. “Hey, if Bra can have her skirt up to her thighs, can I get my tattoo now?”
 
Vegeta sent Trunks a death glare. “NO!” He shouted, causing Bulma's coffee cup to shake in her hand until it dropped with a crash onto the floor. “Robotania5000, clean up on aisle 8!” Bulma said as she gave Vegeta a look before leaving the scene for the Robot to take after.
 
Vegeta watched as his wife left and a small robot came into the room. The robot looked around the room then to Vegeta and frowned. “Anger Problems again?” Robotania5000 asked.
-
 
Bra cheered as the computer finally loaded, she sat down and typed in her details.
 
Username: Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk
Password: skoolsucks
 
After logging in she watched as the other users greeted her. She gave a big grin as she watched all the chat boxes float up and filled up the screen. She then gave another big grin as a private message box popped up.
 
bIgBrAd: Hey sexi
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: Hey.
 
bIgBrAd: U iight?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: yeah, u?
 
bIgBrAd: Gd… Oi, you got a pic?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: Yeah.
 
Bra then put up a picture of her wearing a white tube top, with the shortest of skirts (jean skirt) and with her hair tied to the side with a matching white headband. Next to her stood pan with her original punky style. They looked very happy.
 
bIgBrAd: Ur the hott blue chick rite?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: Uh huh. Like what u see?
 
bIgBrAd: Hell ya. Hey, u wanna no why they call me Big Brad?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: No, why?
 
bIgBrAd: Hold on lemme stare at ur picture a little longer…
 
There was a slight pause.
 
bIgBrAd: OK, I'm ready. Here, accept web cam please.
 
Just as Bra scrolled her mouse down to accept her father called her. “BRA!”
Bra rolled her eyes before getting up, leaving her room & rush down stairs.
 
--
“What?” Bra asked in annoyance. “Excuse me? Learn how to talk to your father.”
Bra rolled her eyes. “You're lucky you accidentally inherited those foolish looks by your mother or else I would've blasted you down to Kingdom Come.” Vegeta said looking Bra up and down.
 
“Now I want you to go help your mother get the robots ready to cook dinner.”
Bra sighed, “Dad!” She whined. “But I was doing something of my own.”
Vegeta screwed up his face. “Something of your own uselessness now go and help!”
He said as he watched Bra angrily turn around and stomp into the kitchen to help her mum.
 
“Brat.” Vegeta muttered.
--
 
“Do dodo do do…” Trunks sung a tune of nothing as he walked through the corridor. After walking past an open door he stopped in his tracks and reversed his moves until he could see through the door. It was Bra's room. Looking side to side, he checked if the coast was clear. Afterwards he tiptoed into her room and almost puked. “Ugh! Pink…” He shrieked. He then found nothing of his interest and was about to leave when he heard a beeping sound.
 
Turning to where it was coming from he found out that it came from her computer. He then walked over and glanced at the screen. He then read through her conversation.
 
bIgBrAd: HellO? Hello? U dere? U there? Earth to chick?
 
Trunks looked at the screen with glee before attempting to put his hand on her mouse but then shrieked again and moved his hand away. “Pink! God, almost everything is pink!”
 
bIgBrAd: Hey! You dere?
 
Trunks then looked back at the screen then to the mouse. Finally he put his hand on the mouse and began to work. “I live to torture my sister.”
 
bIgBrAd: U dere babe?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: Yeah. I'm here.
 
Trunks stared at Bra's user name and laughed. “What a freak. She wouldn't be a chick even if she was born to a chicken.”
 
bIgBrAd: Damn, what took u so long?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: I was… just going loo. I really needed to get out the shit.
 
Trunks laughed, He loved humiliating her.
 
bIgBrAd: Er, ok. Now where were we? Oh yh, accept please.
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: ok.
 
Trunks moved his mouse to the accept button and waited for the cam to load. 98. 99. 100-
Just as it was about to come up the computer shut down. Trunks turned to his side only to see Bra swinging the plug in her hand. Trunks grinned.
 
“Just what the hell are you doing in my room on my computer?!” She asked, almost growling. Trunks spun around in the chair to face her with his arms folded.
“The real question is, what the hell were you doing in a chat room when dad specifically told you not to go into any of them.”
 
Bra turned red. “None of your business! You're not even meant to be in here! Get out! No one told you to come in!” She screamed as she began pushing her big brother out of her room.
“I'm telling father.” He said.
“Oh no you won't!” She said as he pushed harder. “Get…out.”
Trunks let out a good laugh before he left the room. Bra slammed the door in his face and gave out a loud scream.
 
“BRA! STOP SCREAMING LIKE THAT! ARE YOU SICK?!” Yelled Vegeta from downstairs. “Hey, dad. I got something to tell you!” Trunks said from the other side of the door. Soon sounds of feet going down the stairs were heard.
 
Bra banged her head on the door repeatedly. “Why can't he let me be?!” She asked hitting her head after every word.
 
“WHAT?!” Was the next thing Bra heard, causing her to jump. “BRA! GET DOWN HERE THIS MINUTE!” Screamed Vegeta.
 
Bra growled before going off to her father.
-
“Yes, father?” She responded to his call. Vegeta grinned. “ I never knew you had it in you.” Bra frowned. “Look dad, it wasn't my fault I-” She was cut off.
“I guess you really took over your mother.” Bra widened her eyes.
“What are you talking about?” She asked in confusion.
“You know, your homework. Since when did you ever do your science homework? I'm glad you finally did it.”
 
Soon a sweat drop formed on Bra's forehead. She turned to see Trunks holding in his laughter. He did it on purpose; he wanted to torture her, as usual. Bra scratched the back of her head and gave a fake grin. “Yeah well, I do inherit from mum a lot these days.”
Vegeta then laughed before walking off, leaving Trunks and Bra alone facing each other.
 
 
Trunks was the first to break the silence by bursting out with laughter. Bra gave him a look. “You did that on purpose didn't you?” Trunks sighed.
“What if I did?” He asked.
“I hate you.” She said.
“I hate you too.” Trunks said in reply.
 
Before Bra attempted to start a fight Robotisha100 came in. “Dinner is served.” She said before rolling back to the dining room. Trunks stuck out his tongue before walking into the dining room. Bra jumped up and down stomping her feet before walking in calmly after him.
--
Next Day…
 
“Woman!” Vegeta called out.
“What!?” She called back.
“Where are the kids?”
“Trunks' at football practise and Bra's with her girls at the library.”
Vegeta began choking. “Since when did Bra go to the library!?” He asked.
“How am I supposed to know?” She replied.
 
Vegeta grunted. “Something is not right.” He said as he went upstairs and snuck into Bra's room. “Bingo!” He cheered as he got onto Bra's computer. “Now let's see if she really does her homework.” Vegeta said. Just as he was going to Bra's files a conversation box popped up.
 
bIgBrAd: Hi. What the hell happened yesterday?
 
Vegeta blinked at the name. “What foolishness.” He muttered. He then started typing.
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: Nothing to your concern.
 
bIgBrAd: Ok. How are you btw?
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: How I feel is none of your business and I believe it's ME who should be asking the questions. How old are you? Where do you live? Who are you?
How do I know you?
 
Vegeta blinked again but this time at Bra's username. “Blue eyed chick? By the time I'm done with her it would be `Black Eyed'.” He said aloud.
 
bIgBrAd: Im Brad, 18. From H town square. We met just yesterday and I was going to show you my big side.
 
Vegeta laughed at this. “Fool. How could this weakling claim to be big. Ah well, let him think that way. I'll shrink him back to size once I find out where he lives. The nerve of an 18 year old to come and talk to my little girl.”
 
Blu£_#a!red_ChiCk: Okay, big shot. Show me what you got.
 
bIgBrAd: ok, accept please.
 
Vegeta let out a big laugh. Then clicked accept.
 
95%...98%...99%...99%...99%...100% Web cam fully loaded.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
 
 
First chap seems rubbish huh? But trust me, as you get into it it'll get intreasting. Please review.
 
Tempz99