Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Fall of the Mighty ❯ What? You mean you thought…? ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~It Is I The Reining SOB~

All right! Fine! Stop twisting my arm! I mean it! I… *author realizes she fell asleep in the closet again and is just caught on a hanger* Uh…nevermind…

I'm going to continue and I have no clue how long this story is going to become. I hardly know what's going to happen next but it should be good or at least funny in parts (perhaps even a tiny bit cheezy here and there but all in good fun). Hopefully I am gonna start it on a good note, *!YAOI LEMON!*. WOOHOO hehehe

~Muahahaha Watch Me Destroy Another Life~

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't expect me to make a habit of this. I am Vegeta, I told you that once already." Goku chuckled happily. "I know, Oujisama. But I *am* going to make a habit of it and you are just going to have to get used to it."

"Hn." The prince did not sound too displeased.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*What? You mean you thought…?*

Vegeta woke late the next morning. His inner time clock had been shot to hell over the last few days. He glanced to the man in his arms. He was still fast asleep. The prince grimaced distastefully at the dark substance that smeared them both and stained his sheets. Carefully he removed himself from the bed and left the room. A short time later he returned, clean with steam rising from his skin. Goku still slept peacefully. Vegeta set a large bowl of warm water on the bedside table and picked up a piece of Kakarott's torn shirt from the floor. Gently he washed the dry blood from the big man's skin. Goku continued to sleep heavily despite the moist cloth sliding over him. 'How can he sleep so soundly?' Vegeta shook his head and set about washing the big lug's arms and chest. The water in the bowl quickly turned a dark pink. As the prince moved the cloth further down Goku moaned and shifted in his sleep. Vegeta smirked as he traced the others stomach muscles toyingly causing him to moan again. Goku was obviously having a very interesting dream influenced by Vegeta's actions. The prince thought a moment and left the room again. He returned holding a bottle. It was something he'd never used but Bulma had used it on him a few times and it was just the thing for this new situation. He pulled back the sheet and ran now slick slippery hands over Goku's straining arousal making him squirm noisily. The sleeping Saiyan's breaths started coming quick and gasping and Vegeta smiled wickedly. The prince grasped his hips and drew Goku down from his pillow to himself. Goku's eyes fluttered showing he was awake now but still not coherent enough to realize he wasn't dreaming anymore. At the feel of Vegeta's hardness sliding easily into him he opened his eyes and groaned. The prince began a very slow rhythm, pumping his mate's hardness in time to his leisurely thrusts. Goku moaned again still not completely awake. He reached for his lover only to have his hand bated away again. Finally finding wakefulness he reached again and grasped the arm holding his hip. He leaned up and wrapped his arms around his prince, kissing him chastely. Vegeta now had to support them both in this position but did not change his agonizingly slow pace, he was enjoying himself too much. "I thought you weren't gentle." Goku whispered to him. Vegeta smirked. "I had to learn. I've found that it can be rewarding at times." Goku groaned sounding frustrated. "Oujisama, I can't take much more of this." Vegeta chuckled and increased his pace slightly, still pumping Goku's erection in time with his thrusts. The larger man fell back down to the mattress gasping. "Oujisama…"

"Tell me what you want." Vegeta was watching him intently. "I want…" Goku was breathless. "I want to be on top." Vegeta faltered slightly but kept up his rhythm. "…alright…" Goku flipped them so that he was straddling the prince, impaling himself fully and sighing. He began a much faster less rhythmic pace and Vegeta grasped his hips to pace him. All too quickly the prince started to draw gasping breaths in this position. He needed to even the odds. His tail snaked up to encircle Goku's length. The soft touch almost sent the bigger man plummeting over the edge and he grabbed the fluffy appendage, trying to pull it away. Vegeta cried out as Goku ruffled his fur. The larger man grinned lustily and grabbed it with both hands, sliding them through the thick down. The prince stiffened and moaned loudly. That was all it took for Goku. Orgasm seized him savagely and unconsciously his grip tightened sharply on Vegeta's tail drawing another cry. The prince whimpered and bit his lip while Goku stiffened around him. Regaining his breath the big man loosened his hold apologetically and kissed his ouji's bruised lip. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to squeeze so hard." Vegeta's voice was hoarse. "That's…fine. I've had worse." Goku forlornly smoothed the ruffled fur gaining another gasp. Soothingly running his gentle fingers along it's length he suddenly had the prince moaning and writhing below him. The prince's fingers dug roughly into his partner's thighs and another moan strained through gritted teeth. Hearing such passionate sounds coming from Vegeta caused Goku's lust to stir back to life and quickly both men were thrusting against one another again. They warred to see who would get the other off first. At this point Vegeta was moaning openly and didn't care. It seemed like forever until Kakarott finally lost his rhythm. The prince snarled and took control. The larger Saiyan found himself pinned against the wall at the head of the bed, Vegeta driving into him roughly and tail securely wrapped around his manhood. The prince won and reveled in his victory before he too came violently. They both collapsed, chests heaving and muscles aching.

The meal that afternoon cleared out most of what was left of the store of food. "It has been three days. It's time to go home." Vegeta announced. "Sure, Vegeta." Goku thought for a second before questioning. "Whose home? Yours or mine?" Vegeta studied him flatly. "You to yours and me to mine." Goku dropped his fork. "But…"

"But nothing. That is the way it will be." Goku was stunned. "But…"

"No, and I expect you to keep this to yourself." The earth raised Saiyan hung his head. "You don't want anyone to know? Why?" Vegeta growled. "This is our business, no one else's, and I am no more clear on it now than I was when it all started. I expect you to respect my wishes." Vegeta continued eating while Goku just stared at his plate. The prince finished his food and looked up at the other who, for once, wasn't hungry at all. "I have opened my island to you. You may come here whenever you like but you will not speak of it to the others either. Come." Goku obediently followed the prince outside and into the air, his face miserable and bleak. The prince brooded as they flew. He didn't need to look to see if Kakarott followed, he could feel negative energy radiating from the normally high-spirited being. Well, that was just how it had to be. He needed time to think, time away from all this. Kakarott may not have realized it yet but he probably needed some too. Surprisingly Vegeta led him to his home. Goku gazed at the dark lonely cottage before turning to the other. "Vegeta…" But the prince was already gone, speeding away across the sky.

Goku sat on his couch and stared at nothing. He couldn't think, couldn't put any of it to words, all he could do was feel and he felt horrible. Lost, hurt, confused, foolish, and used. He curled up on the couch, clutching a pillow to his chest. He didn't have the will to move further than that. "What have I done?"

Vegeta burst into the lab causing Trunks to jump and almost drop an expensive piece of equipment. "Why aren't you training that boy?" Trunks stared at him wide-eyed. "He needed a rest, we trained all day yesterday." Vegeta glared at him. "Can he stand under his own power?" Trunks hesitated. "Yes." Vegeta leaned forward menacingly. "My turn. I owe you double for the boy *and* the girl. If you are not in the gravity room in five minutes your punishment will triple." The prince turned and stalked away. Trunks stared after him then hurriedly excused himself from his coworkers and ran out.

True to his word, Vegeta laid out both his son and grandson. They would be out of commission for at least half a day but he was still on edge. Now he sat in the center of the gravity chamber trying to meditate under the immense pressure. "What have I done?" 'You're not making it any better, that's for certain. How do you think he's handling this?'

'I need time to think!'

'Well maybe if your pants weren't cutting off the circulation to your brain you would be able to think and you would have handled this better.'

'Shut up! I don't need this right now!'

'Obviously you do or you would not have done this.'

'Damn it! I can't have him here! He just complicates things!'

'*You* complicated things. *You* did it, not him.' Vegeta sighed in frustration. 'I can't go take it back, so why am I doing this? I suppose I will have to talk with him. I will go see him tomorrow.'

Goten let himself in carrying his daughter Fleaa. He frowned when he saw his father curled up uncomfortably on the couch. His dad hadn't done that since ChiChi died. She used to send him from the bedroom when she got mad and he always complained about how stiff he'd be in the morning. "Dad? Good morning, wake up, you've slept in." Goten shook him gently. Goku opened his eyes slowly. "Hi Grandpa." Fleaa chirped cheerfully, smiling brightly at him and sitting next to the drowsy Saiyan. "You okay, dad?" Goten asked. His father smiled. "You look pretty spent, been sparing with Vegeta again?" Goku sighed heavily. "No. I guess I'm just not feeling that well." Goten turned worried. 'Really? I was going to ask you to babysit but if you don't feel up to it I can find someone else." His father smiled and hugged Fleaa. "That's okay, I could use the distraction." Goten grinned. "Thanks, dad. I've got some time, how bout I make some breakfast?" Fleaa jumped up and yelled happily. Goku just forced a smile.

"Here ya go, dad." Goten set a huge plate of food in front of him. "Oh, that's okay, I'm not really hungry, son." The younger man's jaw dropped. His dad was refusing food?! "You *must* not be feeling very good. Come on, dad, it's your favorite, at least try some of it." The Saiyan reluctantly did as his son asked and realized that not only was he hungry, he was ravenous. It had been a while since his last meal. He set to eating quickly and his son laughed. He knew his father couldn't possibly pass up a meal. Goten said goodbye and left while Goku was still eating, leaving Fleaa to watch wide-eyed at the huge amount of food her grandpa could put away. When Goku finally finished off everything on the table he sat back feeling much improved. "So, sweetheart, what do you want to do today?" Fleaa thought for a moment and grew shy. "Anything you want. Anything at all." He encouraged. She took a deep breath. "Um… I want to learn to use my ki but everybody says I'm too little." Goku smiled. 'Vegeta was right.' At the thought of the other Saiyajin Goku's mood fell but he pushed all bad thoughts away. "Sure, we can do that." Her eyes lit up. "Really?!"

Late that afternoon, after having finished an intense workout in an attempt to clear his mind Vegeta neared the cabin in the mountains. Goku was a short way away from the little house playing with his granddaughter. They were playing what looked like catch with a tiny ki ball. It took a little while for Goku to notice Vegeta patiently leaning against a tree not far away. He was so startled that he forgot about the ball and it exploded when it hit him on the shoulder. Vegeta couldn't help but laugh at the slightly scorched Saiyan. With perfect timing Goten arrived to retrieve his daughter a moment later. He thanked his dad and waved to Vegeta who nodded in return and took Fleaa home leaving the two Saiyans in an awkward silence.

Vegeta had always been very decisive and when he didn't want to make a decision it had always been made for him whether he liked it or not. He hated this confusion. Goku did not give his usual cheery greeting, instead he looked rather blank. The tension in the air was palpable, *that* at least he could handle. It was plain to see that Kakarott was angry with him and nothing would be remedied until the air was cleared. "Let us spar." Again Vegeta took off without looking back. For the first time he wasn't sure the other man would follow. Kakarott did follow though.

They faced each other edgily. Kakarott's insides churned. 'Is he going to act as if nothing happened? Like it'll all go back to the way it was before? Just dismiss me after…' He felt like he had a huge gaping wound in his chest that wouldn't stop bleeding much less ever heal. But Vegeta didn't care. The ouji could never care about a third-class idiot. They met trading blows until they locked together only to break away again. "Come now, Kakarott. You're finally at the point where you can give me a good fight and that's the best you can do?" Vegeta frowned. If the larger Saiyan didn't take out his hostility then little would come of this. The prince didn't like what he was seeing in the other man, it was unnatural for Kakarott to be so distant. Underneath what he had to admit was a small amount of concern laid his always present thirst for a true battle but he knew that now was not the time no matter how good a fight this could become. Vegeta's words stung even though, for once, he had not intended them to. The larger Saiyan grimaced and flashed golden. The prince powered up just in time to catch the attack, also turning SSJ. He smirked at Kakarott's glower. "That's more like it." 'Once you're tired out we can figure…' His thought was cut off by a powerful kick that threw him into the ground. He pulled himself out of the small crater. 'This may be harder than I thought.' Powering up further they clashed again. The earth shook and cracked under their explosive power. 'Damn! This seems familiar.' Vegeta smirked at the irony, this battle resembled one only a few days past. "Speak, Kakarott." He shouted as he blocked another bone shattering blow. "Tell me what a bastard I am." Goku roared at him, hearing mockery in the words. A fist flew past Vegeta's defense landing forcefully on his jaw and spinning him around. Goku's hands fisted into the material of Vegeta's shirt. Yelling at him he threw the prince away to smash into a rock formation. Vegeta crawled out from the rubble shaking his head and trying to make sense of what Kakarott had shouted. "How could you!" He rose again. "How could I what?" Kakarott flew at him snarling. "How could you throw me away like that! After everything we did!" At the end Goku's voice cracked and he took out his frustrations on the prince. "How could you do this to me if you didn't care!" The proud Saiyajin grew indignant. "Who are you to tell me what is or isn't important to me?"

"I'm the one you don't care about!"

Throughout the fight so far Vegeta had not attempted an offence, mainly wanting Kakarott to let off some steam before they had to deal with this unpleasant and complicated situation, but now his patience was thinning. He threw a right hook to Goku's cheek snapping his head back. "Listen to yourself, you sound like a weak earth woman!" Goku let out a wounded snarl and landed a ki energized punch square on Vegeta's chest making a loud crunch and sending him to slam into the cliff face again. Vegeta grasped his chest and struggled for breath as he slid down the rock wall. Goku landed in front of him, still livid but making no move to attack further. The prince rasped painfully as he spoke. "If I didn't care I would tell you just to see the look on your face, baka. Why the hell would I be here putting up with your tantrum?" He coughed and scarlet dripped from his lips. The prince wiped it away and looked at his bloody hand before smirking wryly at the glowering Goku. "Don't I usually have a reason when I let you beat the shit out of me?" Suddenly he went into a choking fit, throwing up an alarming amount of blood. The anger melted from Goku's face replaced with worry and he knelt down. "Are you okay, Vegeta?" The ouji started to chuckle but it only caused him to cough more. "I think I could use a senzu, do you think they're ripe yet?" He asked sounding amused. Pushing away Goku's helping hand Vegeta stood on his own and they both took to the air heading for Corrin's tower. The prince grasped his chest tightly with one hand and held the other against his mouth were blood dripped freely between his fingers every time he coughed and choked. Goku flew beside him, watching anxiously, all animosity forgotten. By the time they landed on the tower the prince had become unsteady on his feet from blood loss and difficulty breathing. Goku ran ahead to find Corrin. Vegeta followed at a much slower pace. He hoped this would be worth all the dizziness and pain he was having to go through. Then Goku was back and pressing a senzu between his bloody lips. "Ugh! Ever since you people have been around I've had to deal with too many bloodstains on my beautiful white tile! Go on, take the beans and go away! Now I've got to clean up this mess!" Vegeta smirked at the cranky white cat and the two Saiyans took off again. The ouji tugged at his blood soaked shirt distastefully and headed for a stream he could see in the distance. He dove in turning the water pink. Not all the red came out of his shirt in the dousing so he peeled it off still standing in the waist deep water. Goku watched, distant and silent still. Vegeta eyed him and sighed. "You are so emotional, Kakarott. You jump to conclusions."

"What else am I supposed to do?" He exclaimed sounding hurt. "You swore me to secrecy and sent me away!" The prince growled. "Damn it, Kakarott! I am Vegeta! If you can't handle that then you should not have started this in the first place." He calmed himself. "But… What's done is done and there's no going back. What do you want, Kakarott?" Goku opened his mouth to answer but stopped. The prince feigned shock. "What?! You mean you haven't thought about that yet? How did I know? What did you do for that whole day I left you alone? Hn." Vegeta climbed dripping out of the stream to stand before the big man. "It's time to figure out what you want, Kakarott." They stood there quietly, neither speaking, the prince looking expectant. Goku sat down on a large rock. "I don't know." Vegeta grunted. "What a surprise." The larger Saiyan reached for the prince's damp waist and pulled him close. Vegeta sighed and glanced up at the surrounding trees. 'How the hell did I let myself get involved with someone so needy?' Goku rubbed his cheek across Vegeta's slick stomach and hugged him tighter. "Kakarott." Instead of replying, large hands slid over the prince's backside traveling toward his tail. "Kakarott…" Vegeta frowned at the other. "Kakarott, you are supposed to be thinking. This is not helping anything." Kakarott smiled and kissed his stomach. "You think. I just want to be right here." The prince growled in frustration.

A while later Vegeta stared up at the leafy canopy overhead. This was exactly what he had not wanted to do. He glared at the figure snuggled tightly against him and purring contentedly. 'No wonder that harpy of his was always throwing things. She was trying to keep him away from her.' "I cannot have you at the C.C." His companion stopped purring and looked up at him. "Why?" Vegeta's eyes narrowed. "Would you like just one very important reason? Because you are too loud. I have no doubt that everyone and everything within a mile of here knows exactly what just happened here." Goku blushed. "On top of that, you have no self-control and somehow manage to strip me of mine as well." Goku frowned. "I have self-control." The prince raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "How often did your woman have to banish you to the couch?" Goku hedged. "But we barely ever…" The smaller Saiyajin cut him off, amused. "Because you were on the couch? Was it really barely ever or just to you?" The big man turned away awkwardly. "I thought so." Vegeta gave a rare, rich laugh. "Why do you doubt me? I never lied to you. You've already forgotten what I said." Goku looked questioning. "What you said?" The prince sat up. "I'm not going anywhere." The larger man sat up as well and was quiet for a moment. "You said you trusted me too."

"Hn." He agreed expressionlessly. "Yes, I did." Saying nothing further Vegeta went to the stream to wash and Goku joined him. "Vegeta…" The prince cut him off again. "Leave in alone, Kakarott, it should be enough that I don't *distrust* you. We each have our separate families, still separate, thank Kami." Vegeta didn't know what he would have done if his little princess hadn't gotten over that crush she'd had on Goten, even though dating weak Ningens wasn't much better. She had taken up with the winner of the world marshal arts tournament and Vegeta was fairly certain that she had finally made up her mind. "I see no reason to change the way things are or to explain myself to them all." Goku didn't really like it but he could understand Vegeta's point of view now that the prince had taken the time to voice it. "Okay, Vegeta, but…when will I see you?" The prince took in his worried expression flatly. "Please, Kakarott. It's not like you don't have instant transmission or I will disappear. If you can't find me I will probably be on my island." He smirked. "Besides, who else would I spar with?" Vegeta used his ki to dry his pants before pulling them on, he left his stained shirt where it lay. "We have neglected our children over the last few days. Trunks and Nalen should be recovered by now. I intend to work them till they collapse tonight. I suggest you go spend time with yours as well." Goku laughed. "Sure thing, Vegeta, I'll see you later."

Well? Things changed a bit. Started on a high note, hit an all time low, and now has started to even out slightly. Make's sense though, doesn't it? Let me know what you think. Sorry I didn't write out that second lemon. I'll try and make up for it later. Vegy's not a real bad guy (anymore). He *does* have problems dealing, of course. Like everyone, I'm sure he is capable of working things out one way or another. I think. It may just take longer for him than for others, but then again, I'm not sure. We'll see.