Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Finding My Roots ❯ Transformation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Finding My Roots-Chapter 4 Transformation
Morning sunlight shone through the window of Bulla’s room. Bulla was still asleep in her bed. When the rays of the sun finally reached her face, she opened her eyes slowly. Slowly she sat up in her bed and stretched her arms out, a yawned escape from her lips. She completely got out of her bed, made her way to her bedroom mirror. She glanced her herself in the mirror, and gasped. A scream wanted to let lose, but the shocked was too much that she couldn’t.
What in Planet Aidan happened to my hair!? Bulla shouted in her mind. Her hair was all up to its end like flames. Calm down, don’t panic Bulla, you can fix it. You just need a warm bath to make your hair back to its normal self. Bulla reached for a grasp for her cerulean hair. It seems that it’s standing on its own without gel or any hair product. Grabbing a towel and some clothes, she headed toward her bedroom bathroom.
Bulla walked out of the bathroom in red tank top with black baggy pants that were little tight. Her hair was back to normal, but was tied into a ponytail behind her neck. Some of her bangs were loose and where little above her eyebrows. Better go downstairs. Bulla grab her knee high leather blacked laced boots. Sat on her bed, and put on her boots. When she was tying her boots she thought about what happened last night. First, my family celebrated my birthday. Second, I have these weird dreams about some woman saying good-bye, and seeing a necklace that had your name carved on it. Next thing you know, I wake up with some weird hair due. Then it struck her. The way her hair was in was the same as that man she saw before she woke up, the same flame-like hair?! Bulla shook her head, trying to shake the thoughts away, but keep coming back. Maybe they mean something but…what…what they have to do with me? I will worry that later. Better go down stairs and eat breakfast.
Bulla got up from her bed and walked to her bedroom door that leads to the hallway. She closed the door behind her. As she was about to walk to the right direction of the kitchen, she noticed that Zorac’s bedroom door was closed. Why does he have to sleep late today? He promises that we train again because it was cut short Bulla thought bitterly. Oh well, Bulla sigh, can’t blame him for staying up late up late but still. Zorac’s bedroom was directly across from Bulla’s room. It takes her few steps to her bedroom to Zorac’s. Bulla walked to the door. She raised a hand to knock. She knocked twice, but heard no answer. She did it again, but no luck. Oh well, he needs the sleep anyway. Bulla also noticed at her left her parents’ bedroom door was opened, meaning that they were already down stairs in the kitchen. Deciding that her brother needs some sleep, she headed for the stairs that lead to the living room.
Once she was in the living room she could smell her mother’s cooking. She entered through the kitchen door. She found her mother over the stove cooking some stew, her back to her. On the left she saw her father sitting at the kitchen table reading some business papers. Igneous is the head scientist on building ships and traveling space lines. While Zenia was a stay-at-home mother, but she’s really smart as well. She helps her husband in building ships.
“Good morning”, Bulla putting a smile to her parents. Zeina turned to look at her daughter “Good morning dear” she happily replied with a smile. Igneous looked up from his papers and smiled as well. “Good morning princess,” he replied in a warm way. “Bulla take a seat, breakfast will be ready shortly”, her mother said to her. Bulla sat next to her father, and opposite from where her mother and the stove were. “Bulla, where’s your brother at” her father questioned. “He’s in his room sleepy, dad” Bulla answered in a calm tone. “Not anymore.”
Bulla turned to her right and looked to see Zorac standing in the kitchen doorway. He yawned as he made way to his seat in the table, across from father and next to Bulla in the left. He sit down and yawned a good morning to the family. “Why didn’t you wake me up for breakfast, Bulla” Zorac asked with a little annoyance in his voice. “Well don’t sleep late next time. I tried to wake you up,” Bulla playfully answered his brother. “Oh, and one thing remember we have training to do” Bulla added. “You two will train again?” Zeina asked as she set breakfast down. “Yeah, since it was cut short since those three idiots interrupt our training with their presents” this time Zorac responded with annoyance. “By just showing their faces, makes my stomach starting to hurl!” Bulla had the same annoyance like her brother. “You two shouldn’t talk like that about other people” Igneous raised his voice a little. “Sorry dad” Zorac and Bulla apologized.
After breakfast Zorac and Bulla headed for Lake Crystal in the forest that was located near a mountain closer to their house about twenty miles away. They landed near the lake’s edge. “Finally some decent training” Zorac said while looking at the lake. Bulla simply nodded. Zorac and Bulla were doing some stretches before they heard an annoying voice. The last three people they wished they wouldn’t see today. Bulla and Zorac turned to face the three people they both hate the most in the entire planet. They were some yards away from them. “Drake, Draco, Eris what are you three doing here!” Zorac barked at them, “can’t you see were training.” But Zorac, I wanted to see you, and all we wanted to do is see you two fight” Eris said in her bitchy way.
Eris is the younger sister of Drake and Draco. She’s skinny like a stick and has white skin like a ghost. She thinks she’s a hot-shot teenager with beauty, but she isn’t. Has short red hair and brown eyes. She’s a spoiled rich girl, out there trying to make Zorac her boyfriend. Her choice of guys is tall, handsome and strong and her eye caught Zorac that fits the catalog very well. Eris hates Bulla for obvious reasons, she’s jealous since Bulla gets a lots of guys’ attention. Another reason is that Bulla makes sure Eris doesn’t get close to her brother, Zorac. Eris thinks that she’s more beautiful than Bulla, but the guys’ eyes are always to Bulla. In Bulla’s opinion, Eris is not near her level of great person. Eris isn’t a fighter but she knows how to fly.
“Why can I see my girl worked out,” Drake said with a smirk on his face. “How many times do I have to tell you Drake? That I’m not your girl!” Bulla yelled with an angry look on her face.
Drake is the oldest of the three. Drake is one of the most popular guys of the region. Drake is a fighter who he trains to be more superior to Zorac in battle. All the girls love him, while the boys envy him. Of course he’s second after Zorac. He’s skinny but with some toned muscles, while Zorac has a well developed body that girls will die for. Blonde well combed hair to the back with black eyes and has faint tan. Just like her sister, Drake is after Bulla. Bulla dislikes Drake for being like her sister, Eris.
“Hey! Don’t yell to my brother like that,” Draco yelled to Bulla. “And you don’t yell to my sister like that either, Draco.” Zorac roared to Draco.
Draco is the middle brother between his older brother and his younger sister. He’s eighteen years old. His brother, Drake, is one year older than him and Eris is one year younger than Draco making her seventeen years old. Draco is fat round making him look chubby, and his skin is between of tan and white. He has short blond spike hair with black eyes. He’s also a fighter but not as strong like Drake.
Zorac and Bulla dislike the three because their always trying to be around and annoyed them with their mouths and presence. Always trying to pick a fight especially Drake with Zorac. “Why don’t you three get out of here! We were both were doing fine until you three showed up!” Bulla yelled with rage. She really didn’t want to face them today since they ruined the training of yesterday. “If you don’t want trouble like yesterday, then leave,” Zorac joined her sister.
“We won’t leave until you pay on what you did to our sister,” Draco answers. “Sorry my Zorac, but your bitchy sister has to pay for what she did to me” Eris joined as well. In her left check there was a red mark. “Sorry my sweet Bulla, but my sister is right you have to pay,” Drake said with a grinned expression. “That’s for my brother, Eris, you asshole, for trying to get him or touch him!” Bulla could feel rage climbing. She was a sweet girl, but when it comes to protect her family, she could be furious teenager you ever saw. Zorac have seen her sister get mad. Bulla’s eyes were narrowed toward the three, an irritated face that would make the guys that have eyes for Bulla coward in fear. One word more and she will burst. “Much better you leave now” Zorac bark at them. “Are you backing away from a challenge?” Drake grinned.
Something inside of Bulla just snapped. Bulla’s rage keeps getting higher. The heat of the rage went through all her veins. She felt heat going through her whole body. I never back down from a challenge. Bulla had no idea where that thought came from, but it didn’t end there. Those three will pay. “You three don’t even considered a challenge to me,” Bulla said in a cold voice. Her eyes seemed to have blue fire in them. Drake, Draco, and Eris, the three had a frighten face. Zorac turned to see Bulla. He flinched in shocked on what he saw.
Bulla’s hair was waving up in the air. There was a blue-white light aurora around her. Her eyes seemed to be blind white. Drake, Draco, and Eris coward in fear by seeing the display that Bulla is showing. They were starting to back away. Bulla levitated to the air of the ground. The blue-white aurora surrounding her was slowly increasing. “You three aren’t even worth a challenge.” Bulla’s cold voice was louder like thunder. Zorac couldn’t do anything but watched. His eyes were bug-wide. All he was thinking was what going on her sister.
The annoying three snapped out of their state. “Not worth a challenge” Drake hollered angrily at Bulla. “We will show you a challenge” Draco followed his brother example. Eris joined as well. “Let’s get her!”
The three levitated off the ground and charged towards Bulla ready to attack her. When the three are together, they can beat the toughest guy, even though they are weak. Zorac turned to them and shifted to see his sister. He saw Bulla smirk on her face. Then realization hit Zorac. He turned to the three. “Get back you idiots!” Too late.
The three attacked Bulla with their fist to her stomach. Bulla didn’t even flinch. Before they had frightening faces, but now they realized their attacks didn’t even cause damage, they had horror written in their faces. Bulla’s smirk turned in a wider smirk, but evil smirked. The three backed away from Bulla.
Bulla bailed her hands into fists and raised them a little. “I will show you a true power!” Bulla closed her eyes, her face relaxed into an emotionless face. Then she exploded with a cry of battle, the blue-white aurora grew double its size. The three were blown backward and were knocked to the ground unconscious by the power of Bulla’s power. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Bulla keeps on hollering. The ground socked by the power that was being unleashed. Zorac couldn’t believe what’s happening to Bulla.
Bulla couldn’t control the power she was unleashing. I need to control this. Suddenly Bulla’s power aurora was changing to color gold. She was blind by a golden color. “Bulla!!” Zorac? The anger of Bulla ceased, enough for her mind to register what happened. The golden vision was gone, but she could see she was covered that look like golden flames. She looked down to see Zorac. His eyes were wide eyes in shocked, his mouth was dropped. That’s when Bulla noticed she was feet of the air, middle of the lake. She looked down to see the reflection of the lake. This can’t be happening!!
Bulla’s hair was all up to the end like flames except they were in color gold, her eyes were emerald green. The golden aurora looked like flames around her. Her rage she could control it now, but the power was huge. The shocked was too much for her, she fainted.
Zorac, who still was watching his sister, saw that she closed her eyes and began to drop. He snapped out of his shock and went to catch her. He caught her in mid-air by the waist before she hit the water. Zorac noticed she was back to normal. “What’s happening to you sis” Zorac whispered to his sister in concerned voice. Zorac cradled his sister in his arms and flew towards home. The forgotten three were still unconscious in the ground.
On Earth
A house in the mountains, they sense the power. “Hey dad, did you sense that.” A tall man with glasses wearing a suit asked his father. “Yeah I sure did, son. Whatever it was it was, it was strong,” a man with spike hair that went all direction that wore orange clothing answered his son.
Another home in a city, inside a chamber, a lavender hair person stopped in mid training. His father stopped as well. They both felt the same power surge. “What do you think that power surge came from, father?” His father didn’t answer, he went back to training.
On a sacred place high in the sky above Earth two green men were looking at the sky. Both of them trying to understand whose power they sense. “Do you think it’s a danger approaching” a short man asked the tall men next to him. “I don’t think I have an answer for that.” The tall guy with a white cape replied to the one who asked the question in his usual tone. They were still looking at the sky for an answer.
Nobody knew who owner of this power was. What they didn’t know is that they will sense that power again.