Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note Pt.1: Hello again. Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for the reviews for the last chapter :)
Forbidden - Trouble
His fort sat at the center of the galaxy. There was nothing that he couldn't see or do. He didn't have to leave his post to cause the destruction that he loved so much. He was successful in everything that he wanted to conquer or destroy except for one thing and this one thing just wouldn't die. Tonight, the assasination plan was simple; catch the Saiyan Prince off guard, kill him, then take over Vegetasei, but unfortunately, things didn't quite go as planned.
Frieza gritted his teeth. She had managed to do it again.
He thought that catching the monkey on his way home would prevent any help from the moon princess, but no, she just had to take a risk and save him yet again. Quite foolish on her part seeing that they have never met.
Frieza sat in front of his space camera and watched the universe. It was calming to look out into the darkness. He wanted it, all of it. One by one he was taking over planets and worlds so that one day soon, he would rule the entire universe. He conquered all but two, Vegetasei and the Moon. He decided that he would take on Vegetasei first because of personal matters of his past and he thought that it would only take a few days to complete. But days turned to weeks, weeks turned in months, months turned into years and now it was ten years later. He tried everything to kill those retched monkeys, but that blasted Moon Princess always stopped him. She was a very powerful princess and he gagged at the love that she held for the monkey Prince. He needed to get her off of his back because she was the reason that he could not achieve his ultimate goal. Every time he tried to kill Vegeta or destroy his planet, she always came back with a stronger attack. He hated to admit it, but he was fresh out of ideas. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around see his soldier Zarbon bringing in his dinner.
"Just set it over there and leave me." Frieza said as he pointed to the wall and turned back to the screen.
Zarbon did as he was told with the food, but then walked over and stood by his ruler.
"Watching the universe again my Lord?" Zarbon said, earning a groan from Frieza. "This is your galaxy. Your father gave it to you, but you can't rightfully take it because that Bitch keeps getting in your way."
"Damnit! I said leave me be!" Frieza yelled. His patience was gone.
"Yes, sir. But if I may give you some advice?" Zarbon paused to disagreement, and when Frieza didn't respond, he continued. "I know that you want to go after Prince Vegeta for obvious reasons, but your attacks never go through because of that Moon Princess so I'm thinking that you are going after the wrong person for now. Although the princess is strong, she is not invincible. Her weakness is her love for that Prince. Maybe you can build a plan off of that? Enjoy your dinner." Zarbon bowed and left the room without another word.
Frieza closed his eyes as the words of his soldier kept replaying in his mind. He had an idea. It would be a very huge risk, but he wanted the universe and revenge and he would stop at nothing to get it.
"Yes, I shall have both very soon."

King Vegeta paced back and forth in his throne room as he waited for the arrival of Kakkerot and his son. They were late, and late was absolutely unacceptable. King Vegeta was very impatient, especially when it came to business. His son was away on a business trip to Namek to work out a peace treaty and a technological partnership. He decided to send his son instead of going himself because he felt that it was a good learning experience for him, especially since he was going to be King within the next 10 years. King Vegeta couldn't wait to see how his son handled his first important mission, but now he was getting a little worried.
"I should have just gone myself, that boy is still somewhat immature and I bet he and Kakkerot are slacking off somewhere sparring!" he fussed.
There was a lot of noise in the halls, so King Vegeta walked to his doorway to tell whoever it was to shut the hell up when spotted about ten guards trying to help his limping son and his guard.
"What the hell happened to you two?" He said as the men walked past him into the room. "I knew you two weren't going to get work done. Are you ever going to do anything other than fight? Being a ruler requires more than just brute strength, son!"
"It wasn't that." Kakkerot said as he plopped down on the floor and watched the other guards leave the room. "Our ship crashed."
"What? Where?"
"It crashed here on Vegetasei. I'm sure you heard the explosion. I don't remember much because I just came to not too long ago, but I believe it happened a few hours ago."
"I don't recall hearing anything." King Vegeta said as he rubbed his goatee.
"Kakkerot," Prince Vegeta said as he sat on his throne, "I want to speak with my father alone."
"Oh, ok." Kakkerot said, slowing standing. "I guess I can go find Chi-Chi so that she can take care of me."
Prince Vegeta waited for Kakkerot to make his exit and when he finally did, he closed the door.
"Son, what the hell happened?" The King said, noticing the bruises and cuts all over his son. His clothing was also torn badly and his armor was ruined.
"Well, I don't believe that the ship had a malfunction because it was a new ship and was one of our most advanced. I think it was Frieza who attacked us."
"Again? But doesn't he know that we are mush too strong for him. I mean, we always sense when he is about to attack, but he always pulls back. He's just a coward, a weak coward."
"Well, he tried to catch us off guard, and he almost succeeded. He blasted our spacecraft with such power." Vegeta growled. "I wish I would have known because I would have killed that son of a bitch where ever he was!"
"So, is the spacecraft ruined?"
"Yes, Father."
"Well I wonder how you survived then. How did you two manage to escape?"
"We were saved." Prince Vegeta said as he stood up and slowly walked over to his father.
"I tell you, those are the best guards aren't they? So loyal and true." King Vegeta grinned.
"No, we were not saved by them." Vegeta hesitated. "We were saved before we touched down."
"OK. By whom?"
"A woman."
"What? A woman? That's impossible because no one can enter the ship through space."
Prince Vegeta folded his arms across his chest. "Yes, I'm quite aware of this fact Father, but then the ship was hit, it knocked Kakkerot and I out cold, and when I woke up, she was there."
Kind Vegeta paused for thought. "Are you sure that you just didn't imagine this? Maybe she was just a figment of your imagination."
"No father, I am positive that she was real." He said and began taking off what was left of his armor.
"Well, as it at least a Saiyan female?"
"Of course not."
"Well what was she and what did she look like?"
Prince Vegeta scratched his chin. "She was a very soft and delicate looking female. She long blue hair and blue eyes. Her look was very foreign and unlike any that I've ever seen. She had a strange white glow surrounding her and she wore a long white gown and atop her head was a tiara. ."
"A tiara you say? Is she a princess?"
"I don't think so. I've met almost all of the royals in the universe and I've never seen her. Trust me, I would never forget that face."
"Oh." King Vegeta said. He didn't believe one word that his son was saying.
"And she was so powerful, Father. I mean she had to be to stop our crash."
"Son, I'm sure that you are imagining all of this, and you said that she had a white glow? Maybe you died for a moment and that was the first image that appeared."
"Dammit Father! I'm telling you that she was real. And just so you know I am planning on finding her!"
"Find her?" King Vegeta questioned. "What for?"
"So that I can take her for my mate."
"Oh come now, Vegeta, you can't be serious!" King Vegeta fumed. "Look, I hate to break it to you, but I'm sure that you are imagining what you saw. There is no such woman in the universe!"
Prince Vegeta humphed. "Alright Father, like I said, I'm going to find this woman and when I do, I'm going take her as my mate."
"Ok, fine." The King said, waving his son off as he walked out of the room. "Just don't wait too long for your "woman". Mating season ends soon.
"Idiot!" Vegeta fussed. "I am going to find her, even if it's past mating season. I just know that she was real."

"Goodness child! What is WRONG with you! Don't you know that you could have been killed!" King Briefs yelled as he yelled back and forth with the princess in her bedroom. The Queen was also in the room, but she was just observing. She never has much to say.
"I came back in one piece, didn't I?" Bulma said as she picked up a teddy bear from her collection and plopped down on her bed. "No harm done."
"That's not the point! I told you to stop helping that stupid Saiyan boy and his people!"
"He's not stupid!"
"Don't you dare defend him to me!. You know very well that Saiyans and Humans don't get along. It's been that way for ages!"
"But, Father, we can change things, I'm sure. If you and the Saiyan King just sit down and talk-"
"Absolutely not! You just want this done because you want to be with that boy. You're lucky that I can't take away your powers because Lord knows I would."
"But Father-"
"No buts!"
"Listen," Bulma said, trying to calm him down. " A lot of people in this galaxy look up to you because you are such a kind and caring man. The only people that you don't get along with are the Saiyans and you all had some sort of disagreement that happened well before you were even born. I bet you don't even know why you don't like them."
"I do."
"Oh really?" Bulma smirked. "name one thing."
"Well," King Briefs thought. "Well there was this one thing...no wait, that wasn't them. Oh, there was this..no, that wasn't them either." He began getting frustrated. "Shit! It doesn't matter, they are just not to be trusted!"
"Father, you are being ridiculous."
"Look, Bulma, don't let anything like this happen again."
"But he might need my help again."
King Briefs eyes widened. "Look you are never to see that boy again. I forbid you!"
"No Father. Please!" Bulma whined as tears began building in her eyes.
"I'm warning you! If you do, you will no longer be welcomed into this family ever again!" With those words, he left, slamming the door behind his. Bulma collapsed into her pillow and cried."
:Honey, please don't cry." Queen briefs said as she walked over to her daughter and rubbed her back gently. "He only means well."
"But he's so mean, Mother."
"It's not that, we were just worried about you and we didn't want you to get hurt."
"I can take care of myself!" she sniffed.
"Oh honey. I know that you night think that because you have so much power, but you can also make bad judgments with that power. You have to be careful. You have so much more to learn."
"I know, Mother, but I love him so much."
The Queen smiled. "I believe you do. Love is a strange emotion, sweetie. You definitely can't help who you fall in love with, but in this case, I think you need to let this love fizzle out."
"I can't, Mother."
"Well try, sweetie." Her mother kissed her on her cheek. "Try to rest now, and we can talk about this more later, ok?"
Bulma nodded into her pillow and within seconds, she heard her mother leave the room. She turned over and threw the teddy bear that she was holding at the closed door. This wasn't fair. Life wasn't fair. Just seeing her Prince made her heart melt. She definitely loved him and wanted to be with him forever. It warmed her heart when he told her that he wanted her to stay and get to know him. Now she was heartbroken because her Father forbid her to see him again. Maybe there was some way for her to see him without her parents knowing.

Vegeta fought with an imaginary foe as he sparred alone. Even in his dreams he strived to be the fastest and the strongest. Soon, he was going to be King and he had to be ready not only mentally, but physically as well. The scenery was a room of white that went on for an eternity. He continued kicking and punching when a heavy wind began to blow and he became curious. The wind started blowing even harder and this time, a heavy fog followed.
"Shit! I can't see a thing." Vegeta said as his voice echoed.
He was about to start again when he felt something tickling his neck and he turned around in defense.
"Would you really hurt me, my Prince?"
Vegeta stiffened at the sight of the woman he had an encounter with earlier. She was now wearing just a short white dress. "It's you."
Bulma smiled. "I'm surprised that you remember. You passed out on me."
Vegeta stared into her bottomless blue eyes. "What are you doing invading my dreams?"
"I...I had to see you again." she whispered.
"Why can't we just meet?"
"Because," Bulma hesitated. "I'm not allowed to see you anymore."
"What?" Vegeta questioned. "Why?"
"Because I disobeyed my father's wishes. Now, I can't see you at all."
"What? Your Father does not want you to see me? Who is your Father? Do I know him?"
"I don't think so." She lied. Bulma didn't want to cause any further problems in her family.
"Where are you from?"
"I can not say."
"This is bullshit! Can't you tell me anything?"
"I can tell you that I adore you."
Vegeta began to get frustrated. He was so used to getting what he wanted. Although he was rather intrigued by this beautiful woman, he couldn't find out anything about her.
"Woman-"
"Shh." Bulma said as she lightly put a finger on his lips. No more question, at least nit right now.” This might be the last time that I get to do this, so let me enjoy this."
Bulma slowly stepped in closer to the Prince until their noses were touching and before he could object, she kissed him on the lips. When she pulled away, she giggled at the startled man.
"I've been waiting to do that for ten years."
What was this feeling that he was experiencing? A woman never had this kind of effect on him. The weird thing was that he didn't know her. This dream felt too real.
Bulma noticed him loose focus so she waved a hand in front of his face, and when she did, she was shocked when he grabbed her hand and pulled her into another kiss that more passionate.
Vegeta heard her moan lightly and he slowly entered his tongue into her mouth. Her lips were so soft and he found himself wanting more, but what he wanted even more was to know more about her. He would not feel right taking her, even if it was only in his dreams so he pulled away.
"You must tell me something about you."
"I already told you that I can't, my Prince."
"You must. You are what I am looking for in a mate."
Bulma lost her voice for a moment. Was he serious?
"You seem to know about me. Can't you just tell me your name and where you come from? If you do that, I can come and make you my mate officially." Vegeta couldn't believe that these words were coming out of his mouth, but not knowing anything about her was driving him crazy.
Bulma hesitated for a while, but if he was actually going to take her, then she wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.
"My name is Bulma."
"Bulma?" He repeated.
"Yes, and I am from-"
"Princess..."A voice whispered.
Bulma looked at Vegeta closely and raised an eyebrow. "Did you just say something?"
"No."
"Princess..." The voice called again.
Bulma just decided to ignore the voice.
"I'm from..."
Bulma felt her body getting really hot and it made her very uncomfortable. She heard Vegeta's voice, but the heat became so unbearable that she woke up suddenly. When she opened her eyes, all she saw was red. She blinked and the red began to slowly back away and her eyes focused on the gray figure with a purple center on his head and deep red eyes glared evilly at her. At that moment, she began to panic.
Frieza was face to face with her.
Author's Note Pt.2: Please review :)
Ja!