Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Foundling ❯ On Namek ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Namek elder hadn't smiled in over six years. He watched over his children, as always, and gave advice when it was needed, of course, but no one could seem to releive him of his dark mood. He had fallen into a near fatal depression. Or so everyone thought. His people were beginning to fret.

"What could have happened to him?" He was often heard muttering to himself as he walked among the straight rows of plants they grew to keep their planet green and beautiful, "Another dimention.but where?"

"You know what you must do, don't you, Great Elder?" A small Namek adult was standing next to him, almost hidden behind the elder's girth, "You must use the dragon balls to wish him back to this place and time."

"Of course." He replied, how could he have not seen the answer.it was right before him, staring him in the eye! "But, that's easier said than done, Sendre. All the balls have been scattered all over again.there is no telling where they are.now."

"So, get the Earthlings to aide you in your quest." Sendre offered, but his eyes gleamed with a look the Elder, actually, his father, failed to see. "I'm sure, given the right insentive, they would be of great help."

"Perhaps." He said, not really listening, "We have to get him back, you know. He has a prophecy to fulfill."

"So, getting all seven balls together again has greater importance than ever, Great Elder."