Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Generations ❯ Rage ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Four

It didn't take Pan too long to find Trunks' unconscious form. Getting him from under the rubble was another story. Pan had to be careful and not make the rubble fall on top of her or Trunks once she safely moved it off of Trunks. She gets on her knees and props Trunks' neck up in her lap.

"Come on Trunks, swallow." whispers Pan.

After a few seconds Trunks moves his mouth and swallows the senzu bean. His injuries heal and his power increases. His eyes instantly open. He looks around and mutter's "Did anybody get the number of the truck that hit me?"

"Come on Trunks we have to hurry!" orders Pan. "We need Gotenks. You and Uncle Goten need to fuse, like NOW!"

"What for? Whats going on Pan?" Trunks asks. He remembers getting hit by something, but he is not sure what had hit him.

"Another enemy. He had attacked Capsule Corp. That's why you where knocked out. He hurt Bra Trunks!" Pan yells tears starting to pour down her eyes.

Trunks stands up and stretches. He lets out a primal growl. "What did he do to my sister!"

Pan chokes on he breath. "He… raped her."

Trunks screams. His power builds up and he blasts into the air heading toward the direction of the chi. Pan powers up and fly's behind him.

Trunks lands beside Goten and Ubu. Ubu and Goten had stood back after the senzu beans had healed them. So far Gohan has been holding up on his own, but he is starting to wear down.

No words are spoken as Trunks and Goten drop into stance and perform the fusion dance. "FUSION HA!" They both scream. Light envelopes around their bodies, and then they merge. Gotenks emerges from the light.

Pan, Vegeta and Ubu gasps at the sight. He looks likes Trunks with Goten's spiky hair with lavender strips running along the sides. He flexes his muscles and leaps into the air.

"It's been too long, it's time for Gotenks to kick some serious ass!"

Gotenks wastes no time as he fly's toward Gohan and Malice. From Goten, he understands what this monster has done and how many people he has killed within the past half hour. Goten had watched as malice would fire blasts at building whenever he got an opening from battling Gobu earlier. From Trunks, all Gotenks recieves is rage. Rage that this monster, Malice raped his little sister. Blood must be shed. He knows this Malice is not someone to fool around with. Vegeta wanted to give Malice a slow painful death. But he could have only achieved it, if he could go SSJ 4, which he cant because Malice destroyed the new moon and he wont give Vegeta the chance to use the Moon light technique. He decides to end this battle now.

No smart remarks. Nothing. He charges up to Super Saiyan Three.

Gohan gasps once he sees Gotenks flying at Malice from behind. At first he thought that it was his father. But once he saw the fusion outfit he knew exactly who it was.

"This is it Malice!" screams Gohan as he drops down and watches Gotenks ram Malice in the back. Malice screams as he falls heading toward the ground. Gotenks raises his hand in the air and summons his energy.

"SUPER KAMEHAMEHA!" screams Gotenks as he fires the blast at Malices as Malice continues falling to the ground.

"There it goes!" screams Pan.

The blast flies toward Malice at incredible speed. The blast hit's him dead on as the beam passes threw his chest and continues toward the ground creating a crater while Malice's half dead body falls in. Concrete falls down and crushes the screaming Malice.

The last thought that goes threw Malice's mind is, I know for certain now,… I'll never get my wish…

_______________________________________

The smoke clears shortly after the blast. Vegeta and Gohan search out for Malice's chi. They don't find it. They all sigh as they land back onto the ground, which wasn't destroyed that is. In the distance they can hear police sirens and ambulances.

Bulma and Eighteen look outside the infirmary. Marron does too, for she awoke in her father Krillin's arms a few short moments ago. Videl, relived that the battle is over continues nursing Bra's wounds.

Minutes pass. Eventually Gotenks lands on the ground. He tosses a victory sign with his right hand an instantly reverts to Trunks and Goten. "Ah what a rush." replies Goten.

"Looks like Gotenks put too much power in the blast. Look at the damage."

Trunks scans the area. "It's not as bad off as it was before we formed Gotenks. I'm still surprised that we didn't screw up the fusion, and form Fat Gotenks."

Goten sighs. "Your right. I wonder where is everybody? You don't think they…"

"Wow you guys were rocking!" yells Krillin as he runs up to the two men. Vegeta snorts and turns his back on them. He wants to check up on his daughter. Gohan pats Goten on the back.

"That was incredible. It has got to be at least fourteen years since you guys last fused." replies Gohan.

"Goten…" came Chichi's soft voice.

Goten turns and looks at his mother. "Mom, your safe. I'm glad. Where is Parisu?" Goten asks looking in both directions looking for his girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry Goten." sobs Chichi. "Parisu… she… didn't make it."

Goten's eyes widen. His pupil decrease in size. He chokes on his words. "What…"

Chichi embraces her youngest son and sobs in his chest. "Me and Yamcha went searching for her under the rubble… we found her… but we were to late."

Goten's knees give out from under him. He falls backwards and falls on his rear. Tear pour freely out of his eyes.

Trunks, Gohan and Pan all look at each other with sorrow filled in their faces. Pan begins to cry as well. She really liked Parisu and was hopping that one day Parisu and Goten would get married. But now…

Gohan gets on his knees and tries to comfort his brother. Chichi gets on her knees as hugs Goten. Goten returns the hugs and cries hysterically on Chichi's shoulder.

Trunks embraces Pan in a hug. Never has he ever seen Pan cry. Not even when Goku disappeared. Her eyes welled up with tears yes, but she never cried. Pan tightens the hold around Trunks waist. Her face in his chest. Trunks then realizes how shorter he has become. There is no way Pan could be that tall compared to him.

The Brute Ray. It did something to me. I'll find out later though. Pan… Goten… they need sympathy right now. thinks Trunks as he places his arms around Pan hugging her back.

Goten jerks away from his mother and brother. He stands up and screams. The ground around him began to crack and it produced a tiny earthquake. His muscles increased in size and his already tattered clothes rip.

"PARISU!" Goten screams as power radiates threw his body, blasting him into Ascended Saiyan. Trunks, Pan and Gohan look up at Goten in amazement and understanding. Goten just lost the love of his life.

Near the infirmary Vegeta jerks up from looking down upon his daughter. Krillin and Yamcha did as well.

"That's Goten! He's as strong as Gohan now!" squeals Krillin.

Vegeta grits his teeth. Things are not going well this day. Malice has killed many, raped his daughter and nearly killed his family. And now Kakarrots youngest brat has succeed when his son Trunks has not. Ascended Saiyan.

Little does Vegeta, or anybody else besides Trunks, thanks to the Brute Ray, Trunks has Ascended as well. He and Goten, are dead smack even in power.

________________________________________________________

Dende looks down upon the Earth. He never foresaw Malice's coming to Earth. By all rights Malice doesn't even belong in this realm. He needs to confront King Yama about this.

"Watch the Earth for me, Mr. Popo. I must go consult King Yama about this matter."

Mr. Popo watches Dende disappear into the Lookout. He sighs as he looks down upon the Earth. He is truly worried. In the past they had Dragon Balls to take away any uncertainly anyone had. Now they don't even have them anymore.

____________________________________

Malice screams as he falls into the portal that will take him to hell. King Yama didn't even need to judge him, because he, along with Dende and Mr. Popo watched what happened on the Earth. What he did was enough to have him sent to hell, without a trial.

He falls into a lake of lava.

He sputters out the lava and crawls out of the pit. He notices two pair of feet in front of him. He looks up and sees two men, one red, the other blue with the word hell written on it.

"This is the home for all eternal losers pal. Welcome to hell."

________________________________________________________

Three days have passed.

Three days since the whole outcome of the future was rewritten. The battle was only under one hour but so much had happened. So much had changed.

The death toll was high. The highest it had ever been. The press, and government official believed that it was a meteor shower, for many survivors reported seeing large flying blasts of energy.

The only people who really knew what had happened, were the Son's, Briefs, and the Chestnuts.

Vegeta sits onto of the lookout awaiting for Dende's return. He refused to stay at the hospital and await the results on Bra. No, it was bad enough to actually saw it happen. It's something he doesn't want to think about right now.

He couldn't go back to Capsule Corp. Nearly 50 percent of the building was in shambles. The entire west and south wings of the building no longer stand. Even though the sleeping quarters was well on the North Wing he still doesn't want to go home.

Not yet anyways.

So he sits Indian style awaiting the return of Dende. Mr. Popo had told him that Dende had left to find out the cause of all this. So Vegeta has been sitting here for two days. Two days without food.

Very nerve wracking.

Mr. Popo watches Vegeta from a distance. It's been 32 years since Vegeta has came to Earth, and Mr. Popo still has not gotten used to his presence. Sure he is no longer evil, but when Bebi possessed Vegeta only six months earlier, It brung back memories. Painful memories of how when Kami first died.

He sighs. He really wishes Dende will hurry up.

Dende walks from King Yama's "office". His huge desk rather. He has reported from the Great Ki, the creator of all the universe and life itself, the being more powerful than the Supreme Ki and the Grand Ki, that Malice was a monster from the future. 100 years to be exact. He had completely erased the future by interfering with the time Matrix.

Dende shakes his head. What Malice had done was impossible. Time should not have changed, or for the matter, erased. Even Mirai Trunks timeline stayed the same after he returned to his time. Both traveled back in time using artificial means, Time Machines. It makes no sense.

He walks out onto the Lookout from the portal that leads to the afterlife. All kami's have access to it, for reasons as the such. He walks onto the deck and sees Vegeta awaiting his arrival. Vegeta looks like he went two days with out rest. Vegeta looks up and walks toward him.

"Wait, before you ask anything, let me heal you. You have gone without rest I can tell." came Dende's soft voice as he reaches out and heals Vegeta. Vegeta grunts his 'thank you' before he lets out his scream.

"What the hell is going on!" yells Vegeta. "Why the hell did you not warn us of this freak! Answer me!"

Dende winces. "Calm down Vegeta. I'll explain everything but it will take a while."

Vegeta sits down and crosses his arms. "I have the time. I'm not going anywhere."

Dende sighs as he turns to Mr. Popo who just shrugged. This is going to be a long night.

___________________________________________

Trunks looks over at his best friend Goten. Parisu's funeral was only a few hour ago. Since then Goten never moved from his spot next to her grave. In his hands is the wedding band he had bought. He was planning on proposing to Parisu the same night everything went wrong.

Damn that Malice. All he did was create pain for everyone. All of this unhappiness for what? Dragon Balls. Earth doesn't even have Dragon Balls any more. If he was from the future he should have known that. thinks Trunks. He is so ingrossed in hid thoughts that he doesn't even notice pan walking up beside him until she speaks.

"Hey." came Pan's voice.

Trunks jerks up and looks at Pan. He smiles at her and pats the ground next to him. Pan slips off her dress shoes and smoothes the dress down before she sits. Trunks begins to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" asks Pan looking at Trunks.

"It's just… your wearing a dress. I never thought I'd see the day." replies Trunks giving her a smile.

Pan's cheeks flush as she turns her head and looks toward Goten, hoping to hide her blush. "I just thought, that I would wear one. Parisu always said that I would look pretty in a dress."

"She was right. You do look pretty." replies Trunks as he brushes a bang of hair out of his face. "Your not wearing your bandana."

"I know. I left it home today. I thought that since it was Parisu's funeral and all, I would at least dress up and all. I'm going to miss her." replies Pan sadly. "But not as badly as Uncle Goten."

Trunks nods. "He has only seen Goten look so distant twice in his entire life. The first time was when Goku disappeared a few months ago. Goten was never really close with his father, but he still missed him greatly. That's two big losses for Goten in one year. His father, and now his girlfriend.

Pan, however, was closer to Goku than all of them, except for Chichi of course. Trunks was quite amazed that Pan never cried whenever Goku disappeared. Pan told Trunks herself, that one day Goku would return. And she believes it.

"There is something I want to ask you." replies Pan. "The other day, I noticed that you, well, seem different. Your chi feels the same, and at the same time slightly different."

Trunks eyes widen. Yes, his chi does feel different. He was aware that he seemed shorter than he usually was, he lost about two inches of height. He and Goten are the same height now. But he didn't even think about reading his own chi, until Pan mentioned it.

"Your right. I do feel different. I think it has something to do with the energy the Brute Ray covered me in." replies Trunks.

"The Brute Ray? Doesn't it increase your strength?" asks Pan.

Trunks nods. "I'm sure that now I'm a Ascended Saiyan. But I will have to train to get used to this new power."

Pan sighs. "I wish I was a Super Saiyan. Maybe then, I could have helped and probably everything that has happened, wont not have happen."

Trunks stands up and stretches. "I got to go. Tell Goten bye for me. I am going to have a few tests run on me. I want to see what else the Brute Ray did to me. I'll see you later Panny."

"Bye Trunks." calls Pan as she waves after Trunks retreating form.

_____________________________________________

Goten looks up in the sky. He was obvious to Trunks and Pan being near him. His mind was on other things. Mostly Parisu.

My dear Parisu. How can I go on without you? You meant the world to me. You understood why my family is the way it is. You never freaked when I reviled to you that I am half alien. You loved me more. You comforted me when my father disappeared months ago. And now you are gone. And I cant wish you back. The Dragon Balls are gone… and so is my father.

Goten sighs as he rubs his hands threw his hair. His eyes are still swollen and puffy from nonstop crying over the past three days. His body aches from where he ascended to the next level. Maybe if he never stopped his training his body could have taken the extreme pressure the power put on him. But that is in the past, and he must move on.

"But I don't want to move from the past. Parisu is in my past. I wanted a future with her. I wanted to live and die with her, as an old man. Now we are seperated for good." sobs Goten to the tombstone.

"Don't say that dear." came Chichi's voice.

"Mom?" replies Goten as he looks up at his mother. She looks almost as bad as him. Chichi had loved Parisu just as much as any mother would love a daughter. And that's how Chichi saw Parisu, the same way she sees Videl as, a daughter.

"I used to think that all the time your father left dear. He died twice. Hell, he could be dead now for all I know. But he kept coming back. You just have to have faith that one day you and Parisu will be together again." replies Chichi sadly.

"But mom, the Dragon Balls are gone. I'll never see her again in this realm of life." croaks Goten.

"There is always the next life dear. Everyone has a soul mate. Maybe this is the fates way of saying that you two were not meant for each other, despite your feeling toward each other. You have to move on my dear son." replies Chichi as she tenderly rubs her son's cheek.

"I don't want to move on." whispers Goten.

"Do you think that she would want you to waist your life away because of this?"

"No mom." Goten replies meekly.

"Okay then. Lets go say goodbye to her parents and lets go home." replies Chichi. "I'll make you a great dinner."

This causes Goten to break out a small smile. "Okay mom. Just let me have a few more minutes alone with her." Chichi smiles and leaves her son's side.

Goten looks down at Parisu's grave. He places his hand under her name on the tombstone and he releases a little bit of energy, causing it to melt a little. Inside the little spot, he places the wedding band he brought her. Then he uses his chi to harden the spot.

"I never got a chance to put in on your finger, but I'll always love you. No one can ever replace what we had. When we meet again, I want it to be at the gates of heaven. Good bye, my Parisu."

With that spoken Goten stands up and walks toward the air car, where Chichi, Pan, Gohan and Videl await him, standing next to Parisu's parents.