Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Generations ❯ The fused Warrior Gobu ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Three

A few minutes earlier

Bulma and Parisu manages to carry the hysterical Bra downstairs. Marron would have helped, but she is still to dizzy from Malice's attack. Parisu sits next to Bra and hugs the young girl. Parisu feels bad for the young girl. No woman should never have to experience something like that. Especially not a thirteen year old girl.

A few seconds later Bulma and Marron returns with clothes, peroxide and bandages to clean up Bra's wounds. The physical wounds at least. It will be a long time before Bra can get over this.

A long time.

"Mommy.. what… what if I get pregnant?" replies Bra meekly.

Bulma looks up at Bra with sadness. "Don't think like that baby. We'll worry about that later, when or if it happens."

"Here Bra." replies Marron as she hands her a cup of tea. "Drink up. It can only help."

"I'm cold…" replies Bra.

Bulma stands up to go get Bra a blanket to cover her up with. But before she can make a move, they hear Trunks scream. Before any of them can have a thought of the current situation a chi blast fly's threw the ceiling and the ceiling comes crashing down on top of them all.

___________________________________________________

Far out at sea, on the islands Ubu picks up the chi reading. He rushes to put on his sacks and books and takes off into the air. He can feel the chi's of Gohan, Goten and Vegeta battling another evil chi signature. Very evil. Way much stronger than Vegeta.

"Could this monster blew up the new moon?" Ubu asks himself. He saw a giant flash of light in the sky a few minutes earlier and he had noticed that the moon was no where in sight afterwards.

Ubu wanted a decent opponent for a while now instantly regrets it. He want competition, but not one stronger than all the Saiyans combined. The only way that this power can be possibly stopped is with the power of Super Saiyan 4 Goku, or Vegata. And that can't be possible. Not anymore with Goku gone and the moon gone. How can Vegeta pull up that kind of energy without the moon.

Ubu sighs and prays on his way to the battle field, that he can make it out of this one alive, without Son Goku's help.

_____________________________________

Goten and Gohan double team Malice. Throws and kicks are being reflected and swatted at like flies. Malice knees Gohan in the chest knocking the wind out of his lungs. He rams him in the back of his neck and sends him flying toward Vegeta at an incredible speed.

Gohan crashes into the older Saiyan knocking them both out upon contact. Malice swerves around and kicks Goten under his chin. Goten slams onto the side of Capsule Corp. His body makes an imprint of him in the cement siding. Goten slides down the side of the wall. He lift his hand to his nose and wipes the running blood away from his mouth.

"Great!" screams Goten. "Gohan and Vegeta are both out! What can I do! If Trunks was here we could form Gotenks! Where is he?"

"We could try fusion." suggests Ubu as he lands in front of Goten and helps the older man up.

Goten looks up at him. "Do you know the fusion dance?" Goten asks.

"Yes. Piccolo and your father showed me many years ago. I never tried it myself but there is no time like the present." replies Ubu as he stands ready to perform the fusion dance. "Ready?"

Goten smiles as he to drops into the fusion stance. "Lets do it!"

______________________________________

Bulma manages to drag herself out from underneath the rubble. The weight proved to much for her middle aged body to handle. She crawls over to where Bra is lying. Marron is a few feet away from Bra's unconscious form. Marron doesn't seem to be moving. After checking Bra's pulse, Bulma checks Marrons. She is relieved to know that both girls are okay.

"Where is Parisu?" Bulma asks herself looking threw the smoke and ask looking for Parisu. "Parisu? Can you hear me? Parisu!"

But a shadow appears threw the smoke and stands over her. Malice leans down and grabs Bulma around her neck. "Okay woman, I've had enough! WHERE IS THE DRAGON RADAR!"

Bulma gasps and wheezes for air. How does this sicko expect her to answer if he's chocking the life out of her. Everything collapses around Bulma as everything turns black.

Suddenly she is freed from Malice's grasp. She gasps for air. She looks up and stares at wonder at her savior. There floats a warrior, with pure determination on his face. Light brown skin, with wild crazy hair. His features remind her of a certain Saiyan she knew her entire teenage life.

Malice picks himself off the ground. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" he screams.

The warrior lands softly on the ground and speaks in a duel voice. "I am Gobu. I am here to destroy you."

____________________________________________

Pan thanks Korin and Yajirobe for the senzu beans an she lifts off into the air, heading back toward Capsule Corp.

Yajirobe looks over at Korin and Korin looks over the edge of the platform. This is probably the worse battle they have come to face. In the past, there were Dragon Balls as a safe keeping. But now, Goku disappeared four months ago with the Dragon Balls. Nobody, not even Dende, Earths current guardian, doesn't even know. It's like Goku is not even on Earth, or alive for that matter.

"Do you think they can win?" asks Yajirobe.

The old cat doesn't answer. He doesn't even nod or shake his head. He doesn't have an answer for his old friend. Nor does he wish to give his concerns toward the fight.

"God, hear my prayer and don't let any more bad happen."

_________________________________________________________

Sl owly but surely Vegeta regains conscience. Vegeta can hardly believe his eyes. Fighting with Malice is another Saiyan. Well it looks like a Saiyan, and when it's black spiky hair went gold, that just confirmed his suspicions. But where did he come from? And why does he resemble Kakarrots second son Goten and the African boy Ubu?

Vegeta pushes the unconscious Gohan off of him and stands. He watches the battle with amazement. He then turns his attention to Bulma, who is lying on the ground gasping for air. He rushes over to her.

"Are you okay?" Vegeta asks tenderly. Bulma nods rubbing her now sore neck. Vegeta picks her up and flies her to the entrance to the underground shelter. "Stay here, I'll retrieve Bra and the other girls. Those two humans Yamcha and Krillin are on their way here. Tell them to take you and the girls to shelter and get Bra medical attention. Who is that warrior out there?"

"That's Goten and Ubu. They fused using the fusion dance. Gobu I think is what he called himself." replies Bulma.

Vegeta nods. "His power is incredible, but it is still no where near mine. If we had Gotenks, we would have enough power though…"

"Oh my! I heard Trunks scream earlier! Is he okay?"

Vegeta closes his eyes and concentrates. Trunks chi is still present. Low, but still present. "The boy is still alive. Make one of your human friends get senzu beans and revive him. I don't think this monster will give me the time I need to create Artifical Moon light. We made need Gotenks."

"Oh Vegeta, what if you guys cant beat him. What are we going to do?"

Vegeta lowers his head. He no longer lets his pride get in his way. Especially in times like this when he knows he has been over powered. "I don't know."

____________________________________

Gobo is tiring out. Fast. He has not had the time to get used to his power. This fusion was made in desperation. He knows that his power level increased dramatically but it is still low compared to Vegeta's. The only thing he has going for him is his speed.

He prays he's fast enough.

"Will you stand still?!" demands Malice grown irritated with Gobu constantly flying around. "Your making me dizzy! Fight me like a warrior!"

The insult hurts Gobu's pride hard. He growls and launches at Malice. Malice uses this distraction and lands his knee in Gobu's chest, cracking at least two or three ribs. Gobu howls in pain as he falls to the ground and defuses back into Goten and Ubu, each with a broken rib.

Malice laughs at the two fallen warriors. "Ha! The son of Goku and Goku's student. Both of you are weak to have such a strong teacher. Pathetic."

"Who are you…" replies Goten as he spits out blood.

"My name Saiyan… is Malice. I come from the future and I am in search of this planets Dragon Balls. But before I retrieve them and make my wish, I will absorb everyone of you and my power will increase!" laughs Malice.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!"

The blast hit's Malice dead on, sending him threw Capsule Corp. He lifts off the ground and flies back to confront his attacker.

Gohan raises his hands once again. Behind him, Pan and the new arrived Videl and Chichi tend to Goten and Ubu's injuries. Pan had healed him with a senzu bean. Gohan is now again, ready for action.

He gets into a battle stance. He has not trained in many years. He is surprised that he has managed to fight this long without dropping out. He blasts into Super Saiyan Level 2 and battles Malice head on.

"Oh man. Gohan's on fire!" yells Goten despite the pain of the broken ribs. The last time he saw Gohan truly battle was against Majin Buu so long ago. The battle against Bebi four months earlier is nothing compared to how Gohan is fighting now.

Vegeta grunts as he gets close to the other warriors. "His advantage wont last long. He will soon tire out, for he hasn't trained since his brat was born." replies Vegeta as he glances at Pan who is handing him a senzu bean. After he eats it he turns to Videl and Chichi.

"Woman, my wife needs help with my daughter. That monster raped my daughter and I intent on making him pay!"

Pan, Chichi, Videl, and Ubu gasp. Videl and Chichi rush toward the area where Capsule Corp was not damaged. There Bulma is standing awaiting help from anyone that will help. Bulma smiles when she sees Videl and Chichi rush up to her.

"Oh my! Is Bra alright?" yells Videl. She always saw Videl as a second daughter along with Gohan.

Bulma shakes her head quickly. "I don't know. I really don't. We need to get her and Marron to the hospital quickly." sobs Bulma.

"The hospitals are jammed full now! Many building were damaged when ever those fireballs rained down upon the city. One almost hit our car!" replies Chichi.

"Hey guys!' yells a voice. They all turn to see Yamcha and Puar running toward them with

Krillin and Eighteen not far behind them.

"Yamcha, have you come to help fight?" asks Videl who is tending a gash on Marron's head.

Yamcha sighs. "Nah, I'm getting to old to battle these days. But after Puar and I saw what was happening on the news's I flew over to see if I could at least help you guys. The newscaster has the entire city thinking it's a meteor shower doing all this damage."

"Oh no! I almost forgot threw all this confusion! Parisu is somewhere under the rubble!" Bulma shrieks.

Chichi's eyes fill up with tears. "Oh no! We must find her!" Chichi screams as she grabs Yamcha's arm and drags him over to the wreckage.

"Bulma where is Trunks?" asks Videl.

Bulma's eyes well up with tears again. "I think he was caught in the explosion. Vegeta said he was alive, but I am so worried."

"Don't worry Bulma! I'll find him!" yells Pan as she jumps from Bra's side and runs into the fiery mass of destruction that used to be the west wing of Capsule Corp. Videl yells over her shoulder for Pan to be careful.