Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Go Torture The Sick Gohan ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own DBZ or any of the characters

"Speech" *thought*

Camp site

Gohan glared at Krillin, "You've got to be kidding me! I'm not calling Icaras or Nimbus and they won't come to you,"

"Come on Gohan we need them!"

"I don't care Krillin!"

"Bro please it's either that or . . . I'll show them we can fly," The last bit was whispered so only Gohan could hear.

"You wouldn't,"

"Sure I would its no skin off my back,"

"Fine . . . NIMBUS! GO FIND ICARAS THEN BOTH COME HERE!" Gohan bellowed.

"Thank you, now where's your hunting gear?"

Gohan removed a capsule from his pocket and opened it on the table revealing a pile of equipment. The other stared at the pile with disbelief why did nerd boy have all these weapons and were they really going to hunt with them.

"That's really primitive!"

"How are you going to hunt without a gun?"

"You don't need a gun to hunt and it wouldn't be survival if you did," Gohan said strapping on a sword, bow and quiver of arrows.

Krillin grabbed a bow, quiver of arrows and a spear before handing Videl a bow quiver of arrows and a rolled up rope.

There was a gust of wind and a dragon landed behind them.

Erasa screamed and everyone ran for cover except for Videl, Gohan and Krillin.

Gohan and Krillin just seemed to be ignoring the dragon but Videl put an arrow in her bow drew back the strong and aimed it straight at the dragon's face.

Krillin looked up just in time. "Gohan, quick stop Videl!"

Gohan grabbed Videl's bow and yanked it upwards as the arrow fired harmlessly into the air.

Videl was about to yell at him when the dragon pounced on him.

Erasa gasped in horror and turned away, the others turned away as well unable to watch as their student/classmate was eaten by the large dragon.

Videl loaded her bow again

Krillin smiled

Then everyone froze as the sound of laughter reached them. Slowly they all managed to look back only to see . . . . . .

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V
< br> Gohan was laying on his back laughing as the dragon who had pinned him to the ground licked his face playfully.

"Once you two have finished the reunion can we go please?" Krillin smirked.

"Sure Krillin,"

Icaras squeaked and got off Gohan.

Nimbus swooped down between Gohan and Krillin and Krillin jumped on.

"This is Nimbus, she's, hell I don't know what she is actually but she only comes to someone in Gohan's family's call. And that is Icaras he's sort of Gohan's pet. That his mother won't let live near the house," Krillin said. (I made Nimbus a she because I don't want to call Nimbus it. Plus Nimbus acts like a female since it's reliable)

"Who's Videl gonna ride?" Gohan asked.

"She can be on Icaras behind you," Krillin smirked.

Gohan blushed while sending a glare at Krillin and Videl looked warily at Icaras.

Gohan sighed rubbing his temples *Is Krillin trying to torture me? . . . Duh Gohan! This is Krillin we're talking about . . . Why me?*

"Come on Gohan let's go we want to be back by nightfall the tails stakes will only last them for lunch," Krillin urged.

Icaras understood, he grabbed Gohan by the back of his shirt and tossed him up onto his back.

"Come on Videl,"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah of course it is, I wouldn't do anything to put you in danger,"

"So it's safe?"

"Perfectly. Icaras lay down boy so Videl can get on,"

Icaras lay down and Gohan reached his hand out to help Videl.

Videl grabbed Gohan's outstretched hand and was shocked as Gohan pulled her effortlessly up onto Icaras's back behind him trying hard not to blush.

End of Chapter Seven. TBC Please Review Luv Xennie.B