Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Go Torture The Sick Gohan ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own DBZ or any of the characters

"Come on Icaras let's go!" Gohan said and Icaras opened his wings and lifted off.

Videl gasped and wrapped her arms tightly around Gohan's waist in fright. Gohan blushed but secretly enjoyed the feels of her arms around his waist *Gohan what the hell are you thinking this is Videl are you nuts!* Gohan gulped and tried to focus on something different so he turned to Krillin who was flying along next to them.

"What do you think we should hunt?"

"A Tyrannosaurus rex should do it I mean after all we have to feed you as well and then once that has been finished we'll come out and hunt again," Krillin replied.

"Are you two nuts T-rex's are the most dangerous things on the planet!" Videl said finally getting used to the flying idea and loosening up.

"Unless you know Piccolo or his highness," Krillin replied and Gohan couldn't help but laugh.

"Icaras head to the closest T-rex breeding ground. Nimbus you follow ok," the pair swooped downward as a response and soon the same group was hovering above a herd of T-rex.

"Which one bro? You're the pro here so you make the calls." Krillin said to Gohan.

"Well they all look pretty tough. This is going to be fun," Gohan smirked.

Videl looked at the back of Gohan's head really confused this was not what she would ever expect or of Gohan it was almost reckless.

Videl let out a small shriek as she was gently tossed from Icaras' back behind Gohan to Krillin who only just had time to catch her.

"Watch her!" Gohan ordered in a tone Videl had never heard before followed by a smirk she'd never seen.

Gohan drew out his sword and whispered a few orders in Icaras' ear. Icaras swooped down and circled one of the t-rex's as Gohan struck with sword then quickly followed by a few arrows in moves so fast that Videl didn't even see them and the T-rex fell to the ground dead.

"Bloody kid and his instincts!" Krillin muttered.

"What do you mean?" Videl asked as she sat at his feet on Nimbus.

"Never mind lets go figure out how we're gonna get this thing back to camp,' Krillin said and Nimbus swooped down to where Icaras and Gohan had landed.

"I recon that's got to be one of your best hunts yet bro," Krillin said jumping off Nimbus and helping Videl off.

"Thanks," Gohan said standing up and searching his pocket until he pulled out a capsule.

"What's that for?" Videl asked

"It's a refrigerator Capsule, it's unique since it's one of only a few and not on the market. We'll put the meat we cut off in here then head over to the closest lake grab a fish. Put that in here too then head back to camp the meat should hold us off for a while that way. And any one who doesn't eat red meat can have the fish," Gohan explained casually as he and Krillin cut up the t-rex.

Soon the group landed at a lake and Gohan made Videl shift up Icaras so she was just behind Icaras' head and he was behind her.

"Gohan what are... ... ... Argh GOHAN!" Videl had turned around to see Gohan standing on Icaras behind her taking off his Gi (he has shorts on you Hentais!)

"Relax Videl I've got shorts on," Gohan said blushing and Videl looked over her shoulder and glared at Gohan.

Her glare however softened as she realized her was standing in front of her in a bathing suit.

Videl began to blush as she stared at him, Gohan noticed and was blushing too.

Krillin noticed this and at first found it quite amusing then he grew tired of it and decided to take some advantage of Gohan's preoccupied state.

Krillin had Nimbus charge at Gohan and knocked him straight of Icaras' back.

"Gohan!" Videl gasped and looked down to see Gohan curl into a ball then stretch out just in time to make a clean dive into the water.

The pair lowered down to a few feet above the water waiting for Gohan to surface then Videl turned on Krillin.

"Are you nuts! We're seven stories high!" Videl yelled and Krillin cringed

*Jeez she'd just like Chichi!* "I knew Gohan would be fine! Now give him a few minutes and he'll be back with the fish,"

"But how's he going to catch the fish he didn't have anything on him,"

"With his hands,"

"You can't catch fish with your bare hands!"

"Gohan does he picked it up off his dad,"

"Who is his dad, Gohan never talks about him all I know is that he's always off somewhere when I drop by,"

"Gohan's dad is Son ... ... ... " Krillin was cut off as a huge fish knocked him off Nimbus.

Next Videl noticed three distinct sounds.

1) Gohan was treading water and laughing his head off

2) The fish flopping around on the bank of the lake and

3) Krillin splashing and cursing in the water below him

And one she didn't notice that as she began to laugh at Krillin along with Gohan she forgot about Gohan's dad, luckily for Gohan.

End of Chapter eight. TBC Please review Thanks Luv Xennie.B