Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Go Torture The Sick Gohan ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own DBZ or any of the characters

Gohan glanced over his shoulder at Videl.

They were on their way back to camp and Videl had fallen asleep. Her arms wrapped around Gohan's waist and her head resting on his back as a pillow.

Gohan smiled fondly at Videl before turning back to watch where they were going.

Krillin glanced at the two on Icaras next to him.

Gohan had made Icaras and Nimbus slow down as soon as he'd felt Videl's Ki drift into a slumber.

Krillin grinned, *those two would make the perfect couple. To bad neither of them have the guts to make the first move*

They landed at the campsite and Videl snapped awake as soon as they'd stopped moving. Luckily for them no one was close enough when they landed to notice Videl's previous position.

"Where are we?" Videl asked quickly

"Back at camp you fell asleep on the way back." Gohan replied.

"Oh,"

Gohan jumped off Icaras then reached out his hands to help Videl down.

Videl put her hands on Gohan's shoulders and Gohan's hands went on Videl's waist as she jumped off.

Gohan blushed quickly taking his hands back to himself and looking at the ground.

Videl took a second to realize what was wrong before letting go of his sholders. She quickly turned around and patted Icaras so Gohan couldn't see her blush.

"Hey guys did you get us food?" Erasa cried running over with the guys and teachers close behind.

"Yeah enough to last us a few days at least," Krillin said turning to the group.

Krillin had been so amused watching Gohan and Videl's interaction that he hadn't even noticed the other until Erasa spoke.

"Good work Videl!" The teacher smiled.

"Yeah that's our girl!" Sharpner added.

Krillin was about to say something but Gohan covered his mouth with his hand.

Krillin gave Gohan a confused look.

"Don't worry about it, I don't care and they won't think I'm some weird nerd who's a good hunter," Gohan whispered to Krillin.

"I didn't hunt them, I basically was just there for the ride," Videl said

Gohan looked up surprised he hadn't expected her to say anything.

"So did Krillin get them then?" White asked.

"No he was like me except he helped cut up the animals once they were dead. Gohan did all the hunting. He's really good." Videl said.

"Nerd, brains, mountain boy? You're joking Videl Gohan's to weak to do that." Sharpner laughed.

Gohan could handle a lot of insults but calling him weak hit his Saiyan pride.

"If I'm so WEAK Sharpner how come I could take a dragon pounce on me and not have a scratch on me?" Gohan said.

As soon as the words left his mouth Gohan regretted them

The group (except Krillin) looked at Gohan skeptically. He did have a point and he obviously had a brilliant physique as well.

"Ah I'm Going to go and take the stuff of Icaras so he can go back to his cave," Gohan muttered and turned waking off quickly to Icaras who had wander away a fair bit

The group continued to talk while Gohan unloaded Icaras.

"Man Icaras I nearly blew it just then."

'Squeal'

"If they find out what I really am they'll think I'm a freak and I won't be able to go back to school,"

'Snort'

"I know you don't think I'm a freak but... ... ... Icaras I think something's wrong, I feel really tired."

'Squeal'

"I shouldn't be this tired I've hardly done anything especially compared to a normal day with my workout and training after school,"

Suddenly Gohan collapsed to his knees in pain. "Krillin," Gohan hissed out between clenched teeth before passing out, but Krillin didn't hear him.

*****

A huge roar sounded and Erasa screamed jumping behind Sharpner who was just as scared as he was.

Everyone spun to see an enraged Icaras roaring.

"What the hell is wrong with... ... ... GOHAN!" Videl cried out the last bit as she saw the fallen Gohan next to Icaras.

"Oh my god it's killed him!" Sharpner gasped.

As Icaras lent down and began gently nudging Gohan trying to get a response from him.

"No Icaras wouldn't do that!" Krillin replied running towards Gohan with the group close behind.

End of Chapter Nine. TBC. Please review. Thanks Luv Xennie.B