Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Grease ❯ Grease Is the Word ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own or claim to own Dragon Ball Z or any of it's characters. I do not claim to own the movie Grease, nor any songs featured in the film thereto.

Author's Note: This just struck me the other night as I was watching Grease, starring an everlastingly hot John Travolta (*grin*). So, I decided to write one about all our favorite characters! I used the more Japanese spellings, but oh well.

WARNING: Everyone gets really OOC. I tried to make this as loyal to Grease as is humanly possible, following all plot lines, events, and songs ^_^ Being this prologue, this is just an introduction. Hopefully I'll be spending some time on this before I go away to Europe; The Cousin is still in the background, but won't be for long. No worries. Anyhoo, enjoy, review, whatever you're in the mood for.

GREASE

Prologue.

Another wave struck the rocks, sending a shower upon cliffs of slate.

Laughter was heard, almost dreamlike as its gentle sound floated through the air. Her soft giggles were smoothly quieted, her being brought into powerful arms.

A faint, chilling breeze whisked thin strands of azure hair, covering her sapphire eyes for only a moment. A small grin graced her captor's chiseled face.

"Buruma.." Came a deep, husky voice. It vibrated through her ears, her long, blue lashes batting with intrigue from the mere sound.

"Vejiita... It has been wonderful.." His rough-looking lips were soft, almost wooly as he silenced her. Hair like the ocean, she responded in like manner. Her yielding hands spoke louder than words, clasping his powerful fingers like a small child. Vejiita held her closer, burying his chiseled features into her hair.

His hands began to travel lower, when light, feathery fingers grazed his wrist. Glancing up, Vejiita smoothed back his fiery black mane.

"Don't ruin it," Buruma mumbled into his ear, drawing back. A concerned furrow crossed his matted eyebrows.

"Why?" His oceanic princess merely smiled, running a slight pattern down his cheek and jaw with a petite finger.

"This has been so perfect. The Summer of my life," she responded, almost immediately drawn into a deep kiss, her mind softening to his touch.

"Summer's gone," he whispered, drawing a thick hand through her long locks. The bearer nodded, her gaze becoming downcast.

"I guess this is the end," she uttered, but her onyx-eyed companion merely lifted her chin. Their eyes locked, and a small smile spread across his dark, olive features.

"No.. This is just the beginning."

I solve my problems and I see the light
We got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it right
There ain't no danger we can go too far
We start believing now that we can be what we are


Grease is the world

They think our love is just a growing pain
Why don't they understand, it's just a crying shame
Their lips are lying only real is real
We stop the fight right now, we got to be what feel

Grease is the world

Grease is the world

is the world that too hurt

It's got groove it's got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling

We take the pressure and we throw away
Conventionality belongs to yesterday
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believe now but we can be who we are

Grease is the world

Grease is the world

is the world that too hurt

This is the life of the illusion
Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
What are we doing here?

Grease is the world
Is the world
Is the world
Is the world...