Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Bad Ki ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bad Ki

The next morning came too soon for Harry. He awoke by Oliver shaking him out of his deep sleep.

"Time for practice, Harry," said Oliver standing next to Harry's bed. The sky was barely lit, which only meant that Harry went to sleep about five hours ago at the most. "We have to start early so we can work up an appetite."

Harry got up and put some pants and a random long sleeved shirt on out of his dresser. His other three roommates could be heard all over the room as they snored. Harry ever so wanted to go back to sleep. Instead he grabbed his broom and followed Oliver. The two made their way down the tower and out towards the courtyard. By the time they got outside, the sun was fully rose. Oliver had a chest sitting in the middle of the courtyard. It kept moving as if some animal was inside trying to get out.

"Okay, it's time to learn some Quidditch. First, let's introduce you to the balls," he said as he opened the trunk revealing three balls. The biggest one was red and in the middle of the chest. The two smaller ones were a metallic copper coloring. Those were chained up and seemed to be the ones struggling to break free. There was also two clubs inside as well as a Hogwarts emblem on the inside of the cover. "This one is called a Quaffle. The chasers of the team, which each team has three, go after this ball and try to get it through one of the three hoops on the opposing team's side. Follow me?"

"Yeah."

"Next is the Bludgers. The ones struggling in the case are called Bludgers. These things try to knock off your broom. Each team has two Beaters to make sure that doesn't happen or they make sure it does to the other team. Still good?"

"Uh huh," said Harry while yawning slightly.

"Let me show you these things in action," he said as he unhooked the chain holding on of the Bludgers in. It flew up out of the chest and into the sky. It stopped dead in its tracks and then starting falling towards Harry. "Here, you may need this," he said as he tossed Harry a club.

The Bludger flew down at Harry but was smacked away by his club. It soared back into the sky and went over the wall of the courtyard. "Not bad Potter, you'd make a good beater." The Bludger flew back from the other side and went for Oliver. Oliver caught it and landed on his back, gripping the out of control ball and struggled to put it back in.

"So what is a Seeker?"

"Ah," said Oliver as he got back to his feet. "A seeker chases after the Golden Snitch." Oliver kneeled down to the chest and opened a small compartment within the Hogwarts emblem. A small golden ball fell into his palm.

"I'm beginning to like this ball," smiled Harry

"You like it now, but it is wicked fast and damn near impossible to see." Oliver said as he opened his palm to set free the Snitch. It sprouted wings like a dragonfly and took off quickly. "You catch this, Potter, and the game is over. We get 150 points which almost always insures a win."

The Snitch flew around above their heads, its movement was barely visible to Oliver. Harry, on the other hand, followed each moment it made. It was not fast at all to Harry. Oliver started Harry's Seeker training by throwing small stones in the air and having him catch them before they reached the ground. Harry didn't miss a single one. Oliver than proceed to have Harry catch the Snitch, but as it was flying around Harry, his mind was elsewhere.

Harry was feeling a presence, like how he senses Vegeta, but this one is different. His gut feeling was caution. He quickly turned his head to the Dark Forrest.

"Harry," Oliver cried from the ground, "You okay up there?"

"I'm fine," he replied as he kept his full attention to the forest. Harry floated down to the ground in front of Oliver, "on second thought, I am not feeling very well. Mind if we continue this later on this week?"

"Sure," said Oliver. "Our first game is this Saturday against Slytherin. So we need to work a little more before we put you out on the real playing field."

Oliver called back the Snitch and put it away, "Mind giving me a hand on taking this back to the equipment closet, Harry?"

Harry and Oliver took back the chest into the equipment closet and parted ways. Harry went straight back to the Gryffindor Tower to clean up for breakfast. On the way to the tower, the feeling stopped as quickly as it started.

"How did practice go?" was the first question Harry got from Ron as he entered the common room.

"Not bad. First game is a week from now."

"Wicked!" Ron exclaimed. "Oh.you've got a letter."

Ron handed Harry an envelope. It was from Professor McGonagall. It was the detention arrangements. "We are to show up at Hagrid's hut after dinner tonight."

"At Hagrid's?" said Harry in confusion. He was used to having detention being thirty minutes after class, but to go to Hagrid's after dinner was very strange.

The rest of the day was like any normal Saturday. Hermione studied, Neville was teased, Seamus caught things on fire by trying to practice spells, Ron and Harry played Wizard's Chess most of the day. Dinner came and went as fast. The time had come for them to head to Hagrid's hut. The three Gryffindors walked through the corridors of the castle towards Hagrid's hut. Malfoy joined them but kept his distance from the rest of the group. At the main door to the outside, which led to Hagrid's hut, stood Vegeta.

"It's about time you showed up," he said to the four of them. "I am here to make sure you had shown up." He opened the doors and a rush of cool air came inward. "Now go."

The four walked through the archway to the outside where they saw Hagrid's hut in the distance. "Gohan," said Vegeta before Harry went through the doorway. "Be alert."

Vegeta closed the door behind him as Harry went to catch up to the rest. Hagrid was outside already with his dog, Fang, holding a crossbow.

"Evening," he said to them, "for your detention today, we are going into the Dark Forest."

"The Dark Forest?" said Malfoy. "We can't go in there, it is forbidden!"

"Yes but you are serving detention, so you are allowed," rebutted Hagrid. At that moment, the empty presence, like before, returned. Harry's face went to a look of worry.

"I don't like how this feels," he said to himself aloud.

"How what feels, Harry?" asked Ron.

"Alrighty, off we go." Said Hagrid has he led the four, plus Fang, into the forest. After a half-hour of walking through densely populated brush and trees, they came upon a clearing. The plant life surround the clearing was charred as if something with intense heat irradiated this area. In the middle, laid a burned carcass of what it appeared to be a horse. Hagrid bent down to take a closer look and gave a heavy sigh.

"What is it, Hagrid?" asked Hermione.

"It's the remains of a Unicorn," he said with a hint of anger that he was trying to suppress. "Something is out here and is hurting the wildlife and the forest itself. Let's split up into groups. Ron, Hermione, you two will come with me. Malfoy and Harry, you two go that way. Come back in an hour and meet back up." He said while pointing off to the opposite way.

"Fine, we get Fang then!" demanded Malfoy.

"Very well," agreed Hagrid, "But just for you to know, he is a coward."

What little color Malfoy had in his face, left him. "Okay, if you seen anything, raise your wand in the air and shoot a signal so we can come to you."

The two groups split off in their own ways. It wasn't more than five minutes until Malfoy began complaining about the "servant work" he was doing and that he was going to tell his father. Harry's mind was elsewhere. His gut was leading him to the source of the presence he had been feeling. The feeling kept on getting stronger and emptier each step.

Harry stopped suddenly. The presence was moving he could sense it. Then a flash of light came out from the trees to the left of them. Harry tackled both Malfoy and Fang, and flew them out of the way. An explosion happened to where they were standing, the trees were disintegrated and the ground was crated. Harry got back on his feet quickly, he knew that it wasn't even close to being over yet.

"Malfoy! Go get the others, NOW!" Harry commanded. Malfoy didn't pay attention to the order. His own cowardliness made him flee.

"YOUR MINE, HALF PINT!" yelled a deep voice from above. A huge silhouette of a large man was above him and coming down fast. Harry flew out of the way as the man came crashing down, fist first, leaving an imprint within the ground. What little light that the night sky gave off, showed that this man rivaled Hagrid's stature. The man kept on throwing blow after blow and Harry kept narrowly dodging each one. He took to the sky only to realize that the man could fly too. Things were starting to look grim to Harry.

The clouds finally left, uncovering the moon. The moonlight revealed the man's face. His expression was the face of a massive man who was evil and sadistic, on his forehead was a M. Harry's scar began to burn intensely, his mind began filled with flashbacks. Then,

BOOM

The man struck Harry. It felt like a ton of steel was shoved into Harry's stomach. Harry just laid there, curled on the man's fist in midair. His mouth was open but no screaming of pain could be heard. All the wind was knocked out of him. The man removed his hand from Harry's stomach, and gave him another blow on the back, sending him down into the ground. Harry just lay there for a brief moment and then struggled to get to his feet. By the time he got up, he had received another blow. This one sent him soaring through several trees, cutting them in halves. A boulder finally stopped him, leaving a full body imprint. He was barely conscious when he saw the man's hand begin to glow a dark purple.

"DIE!" Yelled the man as he launched the blast towards Harry. He had no strength to move, he surely thought this was the end. At last he will be able to see his parents, to finally remember who he was.

BOOM