Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ I Risk My Life And She Don't Care ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Heart's Desire.

¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~&y en;~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥ ~*~¥~*~¥~*~ ¥~*~¥

"KAKARROT!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING????!!!!!" 16 year old Vegeta roared in the most unladylike manner. But then again she never did act much like a princess of noble birth, always running off, getting dirty, and hanging around with ruffians. She acted more like a warrior, which she was.

"I'M GONNA PROVE TO YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BY GETTING YOU THE GEM!!!" 16 year old teenage Goku (aka Kakarrot) shouted back. Ah yes the teenage Goku who fell desperately, deeply, passionately in love with Vegeta when she first arrived on Earth.

Vegeta's eye twitched, "When will he EVER learn?! I don't want him as my mate and I NEVER will!" she muttered to herself.

Vegeta and Goku were standing on opposite sides of a volcano training when they saw some lava part and a beautiful gem shine then get covered up again. The gem was a bunch of other gems crammed up into one. Vegeta said she'd kill for a close look at the gem.

"Kakarrot you have done plenty of idiotic things in your life but what you're about to do-this takes the cake."

Goku looked at his beloved standing in the gentle wind with her midnight black gravity-defying hair and spiky strands that ran down to her waist blowing in the gentle wind. The sun's position casting dark shadows across her face. Her eyes space black, cold and hard but with a hint of sadness and longing, her skin a peachy cream colour, and her navy blue spandex showing off her slender figure.

She's something out of a painting. The definition of beautiful. Her name should have been Aphrodite goddess of beauty and love for she captured my heart with her beauty and charm. The only one who can save me from this dark lonely hell that surrounds just has to be her! Maybe if I retrieve this gem for her then she'll realize how much she means to me! Goku thought.

"Kakarrot. I won't stop you if you seriously want to get the gem, but don't think anything will change between us after you do." Vegeta said as if reading his mind.

Goku looked down into the volcano and took a deep breath then flew down until he was about a few inches from the lava then shot an energy blast towards where the gem was supposed to be. The blast caused lava to part and Goku closely followed the beam down to the gem, he had to be quick though because the lava was rapidly spewing back to its rightful position. Goku reached the chamber where the gem was and made an energy shield around him to prevent the lava from melting him and looked for the gem. He found the gem nestled between two pillars of molten rock, he looked at the gem which was as big as his hand then he pulled the suspiciously cool gem and tucked into his orange gi. Then flew out of there faster than you can say "hot potato".

"Here..you.go.Geta." Goku panted as he landed in front of the saiyan no oujo and held out the gem. Even though he was strong keeping the energy shield up against the lava was tiring. In the light you could see that the gem was a mixture of amethysts, rubies, diamonds, jades, sapphires, emeralds and jasmines, and it was probably the most beautiful gem in the universe.

Vegeta merely glanced at the gem then looked at the sun that was setting low into the mountains, "I don't want it."

Goku's face fell and a look of pure disbelief flashed across his face, "But! I.I thought you said you wanted it!"

"I said ' I'd kill for a closer look at the gem' I didn't say I wanted it. Look Kakarrot its getting late I'm out of here." Vegeta said before blasting off and leaving a saddened Goku where he was standing.

Goku stood there staring after Vegeta until she was just a mere speck in the sky, and then kept staring hours after. Around midnight when he'd snapped out of his trance like state he went home carrying the gem along with a heavy heart.

Goku landed in front of his cabin and went inside. He passed the kitchen and didn't bother getting a midnight snack or any food at all, he wasn't hungry at all. (A/N: Goku?! Not hungry?!) He made his way to his room walking up the creaky stairs-alone. He stood at the doorway of his room- alone and stared at this king sized bed-alone and sighed a sad sad sigh- alone. Goku threw off his training clothes and flung himself onto his bed which groaned under his weight, then he carefully laid the gem onto his dresser next to a photo.

The photo was of Vegeta actually smiling with her hands on her hips winking wearing a white blouse, a 9 and a half inch black mini-skirt, black high heel shoes, a necklace that had symbol like this: ~¥~ on it, and with her hair tied back in a pony tail. Bulma had given Goku the picture after Vegeta had lost a bet and had to pose like so.

Goku sighed as he stared at the picture. "Will she ever love me like I love her?" he asked himself out loud. Silence was his only answer. Right. Silence. I never get straight answers. My life is filled with a nothingness that encompasses my very being, without her.

It had been nearly 4 months since Vegeta first exited her ship. When Goku had first saw her and fell in love, but at that time didn't know. When she asked if she may either take refuge here on Earth or blow it up. When Vegeta's first words to him were, "I know you.". When he first discovered her abilities and her blood line. When he discovered about his own blood line. Only he, Goku, thought her perfect at that time but in everyone else's eyes she wasevil, cruel, cold-blooded..etc.

Goku stared at the picture of the person his heart desired until he drift off into a peaceful sleep.



¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~& yen;~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥ ;~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~ ¥~*~¥

A/N: I know I know Vegeta is older than Goku by 4 or so years. But WHATEVER! It's my story! And if you don't like it then what are you reading this for?!

¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥ ;~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~*~¥~* ~¥~*~¥~*~ ¥~*~¥