Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ She Stole My Heart. . . And My Wallet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*BEEP* *BEEP *BEEP* *BEEP*

Goku reached out grabbed his alarm clock and threw it across the room, he got up and rubbed his eyes then grabbed another replica of his alarm clock from his dresser and looked at it.

"WHAT THE???!!! 9:10????!!!! I'M LATE!" Goku shouted. He threw off his blanket and flung on his usual orange gi then raced down ate some breakfast which consisted of 100 pieces of buttered bread (A/N: Remember how fast saiyans can eat?). Then flew upstairs brushed his teeth grabbed his bag raced out of his cabin raced back inside cause forgot all his text books and stuff on his work desk raced out again locked his door and flew as fast as lighting to school finally got to school remembered that he forgot his physics project at home raced back home flew through his window braking it in the glass grabbed his project flew back to school and entered his classroom. All this took less than 20 minutes.

"Ahh Goku you're just on time!" Mr. Saxophone the Literature teacher said with pleasure.

"What???? I am???" Goku asked almost completely out of breath.

"Why yes. Is something the matter?"

Then it him. When he was sleeping last night he had felt an insignificantly low ki inside his home, but he thought it was nothing and shrugged it off. Whoever that person was must've reset his clocks but why?

"Never mind." He grumbled. He looked up and saw all the females present give him seductive looks, excluding Vegeta who was staring out the window with boredom. Goku dragged himself up to a seat next to the girl of his dreams and sat down hoping she would at least glance at him, but to his disappointment she ignored him completely. He wasn't surprised though she did that everyday.

"Ohayo Gozaimus Vegeta-san how are you today?" Goku asked willing her to answer. But not surprisingly she didn't respond.

"Okay class! I see everybody is here, no need for a roll call since all the seats are filled up. Now everybody open their books and read everything from page 398 to 403. I'll give you 65 minutes to read it all then I'll give you a quiz." Mr. S announced.

Goku pulled out his book and thought Boy this is gonna be one hell of a boring day. Gawd if it wasn't for Vegeta attending high school I'd ditch this hell on earth faster than you can say ' I '!.

He started reading and was soon almost dead out of boredom as he approached the last page. Vegeta on the other hand didn't even have her book out of her bag yet and the teacher didn't make her take it out, she didn't ever listen even when the teacher was yelling louder than a police siren. Usually it was very comical to watch since the teacher would be scream his/her head off while Vegeta looked out the window and when the teacher was done yelling Vegeta would turn around slowly and ask innocently, "Sorry did you say something?". That was one of the many reasons why Goku liked her so much, because of how she can make any situation seem funny.

So the minutes dragged on and soon the 65 minutes were up and Goku had just read the last word of the page when Mr. S announced that time was up. Everybody put away their books.

Goku looked at his sheet and groaned the questions were all about insignificant little things that he wasn't paying attention to! All he had been memorizing was the important stuff like when the main character's best friend died and so on. Everybody groaned as well, except Vegeta, for they had been doing the exact same thing as Goku and noting down the big events.

Mr. S smiled an evil smile and told them that he would give them 20 minutes for the test, then to begin. Everyone started to answer their sheet and all of them were groaning except Vegeta who was randomly circling the answers.

"Oh man I just know I got everything wrong!" Goku muttered to himself when the bell rang as he and everyone else exited the class.

And so it went on like this until lunch. Goku instead of going into the cafeteria as usual went outside and sat under a tree - with no food. (A/N: NANI?!?! No food!?)

"Hi Goku! Where's your lunch?" Chi Chi asked as she walked up to her secret crush.

"Oh I lost my wallet somewhere. Have you seen it?" He answered as he was interrupting from his fanciful day dream about Vegeta being nice to him.

"No sorry I haven't. You look hungry wanna share lunch with me?" Chi Chi said giving him a seductive look.

Great another admirer! Geez I've already got ¾ of all the females here fall in lust with me. But I am really hungry.NO! Goku you idiot! If you do that then Vegeta will think that you've finally let her go. I can't let her think that, my very being is dedicated to her very breath! Goku thought.

(A/N: Wow. He's SO dedicated that he's gonna go without food for a reason that makes no sense. Goku. Go figure. )

"No thanks Chi Chi I'm not that hungry right now." Goku said but his stomach betrayed him as it let out a loud growl like a lion, making Goku blush with embarrassment.

Just then Vegeta walked up and frowned at the sound of his stomach, through her bangs Vegeta locked eyes with Goku's in a hate-filled glare, "This yours?" She said holding up a brown leather wallet.

Goku's face lit up when he saw it, but mostly because Vegeta had gone out of her way just to give it back to him. "Yeah that's mine! Gee thanks Vegeta!"

Vegeta snorted, "Whatever, you're such an idiot." She said and threw the wallet at him, which Goku caught with the greatest of ease. "Don't bother waiting by the volcano today I'm training in the Dragon Gorge meet me there after school."

Goku stared at Vegeta's back as she walked away. Her well built muscles on her arms and legs, her perfectly arched back her flame like hair with loose tendrils swaying the breeze. He stared at her until he found himself staring at her butt. Goku! You hentai! he thought to himself and made a mental note to allow Vegeta to beat himself up real good after school.

"Goku?" Chi Chi said clearing her throat to get his attention away from the sexy saiyan princess.

"Huh? Uhyeah Chi Chi?" Goku responded snapping out off his trance like state.

"Did you hear about the Valentines ball?" Chi Chi slyly.

"No..why?"

"Well its in 3 weeks and I was wondering if you had a date."

Goku looked up at Chi Chi in surprise, "How do you know? I haven't heard any announcements." Or else I would have already hypnotized Vegeta into coming with me to the ball. Goku thought maliciously.

"Oh that's because I'm the president of the student council."

"Oh well um..no"

"Well then you can go with me!" Chi Chi said excitedly, "What do ya' say!?"

"Well.um.uhyou seeuh - " Goku was suddenly saved as the bell rang. And he quickly made an excuse about being late for class and zipped off leaving a disgruntled Chi Chi far behind.

So the remainder of the school day proceeded in a very boring fashion (which would probably bore you to death which is why I decided to skip the description) and soon school was over.

On his way home Goku thought he'd stop by Dairy Queen to get some ice cream, but when he looked into his wallet, however, all his hard earned cash - was gone.





****~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥ ~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~****


< br> A/N: Vegeta stole Goku's heart - along with his cash. So cruel is Vegeta that she stole Goku's money for her own little pleasures. Oh, oh well it can't be helped now. ^_^ Ja mata ne!

A/A/N: Ohayo Gozaimus = Good Morning