Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Women can hold grudges for as long as 45 years ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*



"School ended at 3:10. You're an hour late Kakarrot." Vegeta said coldly as Goku landed a few feet away from her.



Dragon Gorge. Named so because of a HUGE stone carving carved into the side of one of the walls. Nobody knows how it got there, if it was manmade or if it was a natural formation or made by aliens, but it had always been there.



"Sorry I forgot. I was doing some homework." Goku said sheepishly.



"Whatever. And Kakarrot I didn't take your money, I stole your wallet from some baka who bugged me fourth period."



Goku blushed because he was about to ask her about the money being stolen, "So why'd you look into my wallet?"



This time it was Vegeta's turn to blush, "Uhum..uh."Great do I tell him I was looking for his number? Do confess to him that I beat up that the baka because he had his wallet in the first place??? NO WAY! I like him and all but playing hard to get is a saiyan tradition! Gawd! He doesn't even know that in our saiyan society the crummier that a fem treats ya' treat him the more she like you. Okay BREATH Vegeta breath. Think of an excuse. THINK!!!!



"I was looking for a picture Bulma took of me a long time ago. I was wondering if you had it." Phew! Saved. Mental note: Be nicer to Bulma.



"Oh. Well I don't have it." Goku said, looking away.



Vegeta sent Goku an icy cold glare an thought.Lying bastard! After all I was the one who reset all his clocks ahead by an hour!



"Whatever just shut up and fight."



So soon the two were throwing punches and kicks at each other, destroying the land around them but being careful not to damage the Dragon carving.



"KAKARROT! WILL YOU QUIT HOLDING BACK AND AT LEAST HIT ME!!!!!!??????" Vegeta shouted furiously.



"I'm trying! But you're just too good for me!" Goku shouted back. Stupid excuse. But of course he'd been holding back, he didn't want to hurt his beautiful oujo. Also the spandex wasn't helping much, she was just TOO damn distracting in it, since the material has a tendency to cling on to you tightly and show areas in the body better left unnoticed. And besides he had made a mental note during lunch to let Vegeta beat him up.



"KAKARROT IF YOU CAN HIT ME THEN I'LL KISS YOU!" Vegeta yelled but all too soon regretted her irrational words as a flurry of punches and kicks were thrown her way.



[A/N: LOL. Make up your own fighting scene I'm too lazy to. ^-^']



The saiyan no oujo was soon tiring from the fight. Sure she was fast, quick as lighting, slender and small enough to escape Goku's punches and kicks, but she depended on her energy beams as her main source of power. Goku on the other hand had brute strength, muscles, and more stamina than she did. Not to mention the burning desire to get a kiss from his beloved.



*BOOM* *KRCH* *KRCH* *KAPOW* *KRCH* *KRCH*



The day was soon fading but the two warriors kept battling on. Soon enough it was sunset - the perfect time for a romantic kiss. Vegeta thought. Goku must've thought the same thing as well cause he threw a punch at her unprotected stomach - and missed but the punch hit her square in thechest??? Goku froze in shear terror and Vegeta was too mad (and a bit surprised) to move. The stayed in that position for what seemed like years but were really a few seconds when Goku took a few steps back. Vegeta in response walked a few steps towards him.



"I.II'm really REALLY sorry Vegeta! I didn't mean it! I.I was aa.aiming for your stomach! HONESTLY! Ppplease don't k.k. kill me." Goku said in pure fear as he was cornered between Vegeta and a rock.



HENTAI! I bet he was planning to that on purpose! Well I'll show him NO ONE does that to me Princess Vegeta of all saiyans - or what's left of them.



Vegeta smirked, "Oh I'm not gonna kill you."



¿¿¿¿¿¿&i quest;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿&ique st;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿&iq uest;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿&iques t;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿& iquest;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿&iqu est;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ;¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿&iq uest;¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿&iques t;¿¿¿¿



"So you accidentally punched Vegeta.there eh?" Krillen asked.



Goku nodded almost too weak to even move. It was lucky for him that Krillen and Piccolo came to investigate when Vegeta's power level rose almost 10x more than his. For when Vegeta left they raced over to Goku where he was just about dead. Gawd - not even 3 senzu beans could fully heal him. Because he still had to be sent to the emergency ward.



"I' m sure Vegeta won't stay mad at you for long. After all she needs a sparring partner. " Krillen said trying to assure his saiyan friend.



"I don't know Krillen I've heard that women can hold grudges up to 45 years." Oolong said.



Goku looked despairingly at the ceiling, "45 YEARS??!! By then Vegeta would have probably married some one else! And I'll be OLD and balding!"



ÅÅÅÅÅÅ&Ari ng;ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ&A ring;ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ&Arin g;ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ&Ar ing;ÅÅÅÅÅÅ



A/N: Yes very crappy. Now review I don't care if you flame just sign in if you do flame. I have my ways of dealing with flamers.

¬_¬'