Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ A talking pie 0.o' ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The conspicuous talking rose: If DM owned DBZ or else she herself would've married Vegeta and she'd be rich. But since she can only dream and she is poor and doesn't own anything except her soul, fics, imagination and etc. she doesn't own DBZ.

Defafaeth: I said I wanted a disk man not a disclaimer!

TCTR: Whoopsie Daisy!

¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥&ye n;«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥&laqu o;¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥ ¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥&l aquo;¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«&y en;¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥ ¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥&l aquo;¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«¥¥«&y en;¥«



"Vegeta. Is.is that a pie or a.???" Bulma began.



"Deformed piece of shit? Well if it is then I've seen better looking shit then this!" Vegeta exclaimed with pure disgust. "Gawd what the hell did you put in..it?!"



Bulma glared at the Saiyan Princess for insulting her pie, but it did look like shit after all. And Vegeta was right even she had seen better shit. Vegeta and Bulma were partners for Home Economics, and today the class was baking pie. But Vegeta's and Bulma's pie (if you could call it a pie) looked like a cross between a clod of mud, a compost pile, and seaweed, not surprising though, Bulma did do most of the baking.



"You taste it." Bulma said fearful of the thing-err-pie.



"Fine I will coward." Vegeta said. She picked up a fork and was just about to stick it in the pie when it started shaking uncontrollably and then it split open forming a mouth and it said in a haunting voice, "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me! EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!". The pie stopped shaking and the crack disappeared looking as if it was never there.



Bulma and Vegeta looked behind themselves and wondered if anyone else saw what they did, but everyone was acting normally as if nothing happened at all. The two looked at the pie then at each other the pie each other the pie each other the pie each other



"I'm NOT eating it! Even a starving baka wouldn't eat that thing!" Vegeta declared throwing the fork across the room almost (unfortunately) stabbing Yamcha.



"Fine I wouldn't blame you. But were we hallucinating? Cause I mean no one else seemed to see what we did."



"Doubt it. It would take some serious drugs or something like that to fool the eyes of a saiyan and that is only shit. But maybe we made a mutation and it has mental powers or something." Vegeta said shrugging.



Bulma quirked an eyebrow but said nothing. So the two partners stared at the pie wondering what to do with it.



"Why Goku!!!!! That's the most PERFECT pie in the world!!!" Chi Chi exclaimed from across the room.



Vegeta and Bulma turned around and saw that Goku had baked a really delicious looking fruit pie. 3 quarters of the class were crowded around him admiring his handy work, even the teacher was.



"Stupid third class baka showing off." Vegeta muttered. But secretly admired how talented her Kakarrot was. (A/N: Note how Vegeta describes Goku as hers . . . ^_~)



"Can I have some Goku please!!??"



"Can I just have a bite of it?!"



"Can I try it?! Just one little crumb?!"



"Yes Goku. Why don't you share with the class?" Mrs. Plum the Home Ec teacher suggested eagerly.



Bulma looked slyly at Vegeta and whispered, "He'll probably want his beloved to have the first bite won't he?" and for that Bulma 6 hours later found her self hanging on flag pole in Canada.



Goku walked over to where Vegeta was scowling and shyly gave her a big slice of the tropical fruit pie. Vegeta took it and gave him a sweet lil smile then said with sugary sweetness, "Thanks Kakarrot"



(A/N: Aaaaawwwww! How cute.)



Then Vegeta slammed the slice of pie into Goku's face, "For nothing" the bell rang and she laughed as she exited the room. (A/N: Okay I take that back) Everybody glared at the princess back except Goku who, for some strange reason, felt joyous bliss that she had done that, and Bulma who was told, by Vegeta herself, about saiyan customs.



~~~~~ At home room ~~~~~



Why do I even bother going to school? Oh yeah to hide form Frieza. Well when I ran away I did promise Raditz that I'd be careful and go under cover. Raditz. I wish he could've come with me. But with him in that tesszix (tez-icks) powered cageSure yeah he could be a baka sometimes but I was betrothed to him at birth..WAIT! I thought I liked Kakarrot? Then how come I have feelings for Raditz?! Oh Kami! If only I was a guy things would be more simple! Frieza wouldn't want to marry me and I wouldn't have to run away! Vegeta thought.



"Hi Vegeta! Are you gonna spar with me at the Dragon Gorge after school?" Goku said as if the Saiyan no oujo hadn't slammed a piece of pie into this face earlier.



"No. Not after what happened last Friday." Vegeta said gruffly.



"I'm really REALLY sor-" Goku began but broke off as the teacher clapped her hands for silence.



"Thank you. Now I have a few announcements. First off the school is having a Valentines ball in 2 weeks." All of the fems, except the teacher and Vegeta, turned to give Goku seductive looks. Goku shrank back and whimpered. "Also," Mrs. Flute continued, "since we were awarded the most behaved class in Red Rose High School we are going on a field trip to Saiyan Bay Beach tomorrow!" Everyone cheered except Vegeta (big surprise).



Saiyan Bay Beach? Did the person who named the beach also know about Saiyans? Impossible! When we go tomorrow I shall ask about the origin of the name. HhhhmmmI wonder what Kakarrot looks like in swimming trunks?Vegeta looked out the window.



"Class dismissed!" Everyone flooded out of the classroom. But Vegeta merely jumped out of the window and flew home.



¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥& yen;««¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥¥&la quo;«¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥¥«&la quo;¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥¥««&ye n;¥¥¥««¥¥¥¥««¥¥ ¥¥««¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥&y en; ««¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥¥« « ¥¥¥¥««¥¥¥¥««¥&y en;¥¥««¥¥¥¥
Most behaved class? With Vegeta and Goku in it that's hard to swallow. Thanks for reviewing all of you! Ja mata ne!