Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ The beach ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"NO!!! Bulma how many times do I have to say NO?!?!?!" Vegeta yelled.



"Aaawww come on!!!! You'll look REALLY hot in it!" Bulma argued.



Classroom #13 had arrived at the beach 2 hours earlier and were now having some fun. Bulma was wearing a skimpy red bikini and was trying to get her friend into a similar one only in black.



"No way! For get it B! I will NOT wear one of those "bikinis" even if you could grant me immortality!" Vegeta said exasperated with one of her friends little attempts to make her "girlier".



Bulma smiled slyly, "Well I just thought that maybe Goku would like you better in one"



Vegeta blushed then she hissed, "Shut up! I don't care!!!! There is NO absolutely <b>NO</b> way I'm putting on anything that is as revealing as that!!!!!"



"Oh and I suppose spandex, that clings on to you SO tightly that is shows areas best left unnoticed, ISN'T revealing?"



"Its for training baka!" Vegeta hissed louder, her cheeks turning a burning crimson colour.



Bulma smiled, "But don't you want Goku to hold you and hug you and kiss you and have s-" Vegeta pressed a firm hand over her friend's mouth. A good thing too seeing as Goku and Krillen started walking up to them.



"Hiya girls! Vegeta why are you so red?" Goku said.



"NONE OF YOUR GAWD DAMNED BUSINESS YOU FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Shouted a VERY red and embarrassed Vegeta.



"Wow wow there!" ,he said putting two hands in front of him, "I didn't mean any harm I was just wond-" Goku said a bit nervous since the princess was attracting attention.



"WELL DON'T WONDER, GET LOST!!!!!!!" By now a large was encircling the two saiyans and their BFFs.



"S.s.sorry Vegeta-sama! I just wanted to ask you-" Goku (stupidly) tried again.



"THAT'S IT!!!!!!!" Vegeta shouted. A few minutes later a badly beaten up Goku lay bleeding like a waterfall on the sandy beach. A few people ran in fear and some ran to get a medic while other people (like Chi Chi) tried doctoring him.



Bulma and Vegeta made their exit, which wasn't hard, people just stepped out of their way andleft them alone.



"Vegeta if you like him so much then why do you treat him like shit?" Bulma asked quizzically.



"Its the saiyan way." Vegeta replied. "Remember the old sayings 'You always hurt the one you love' and 'The more you hate the more you love'?"



Bulma shook her head and clucked, "You saiyans really like killing and fighting that much don't 'ya?"



Vegeta stopped and turned round to face Bulma. She smirked her infamous smirk, "Bulma we live to for the thrill."

****************************************

"Goku you gotta stop letting her beat you up, cause I mean, come on! You're WAY stronger than her!!!!" Chi Chi scolded.



Goku groaned as he was once again stuck in the hospital, but at least his room had a view of the ocean. "I can't help it. I don't want to hurt Vegeta."



Chi Chi snorted, "Seems as if she doesn't have a problem hurting you!"



"I don't know. Every time she does something evil or mean to me.just call me crazy but - I feel as if she really notices me. Like she loves me or something like that.its strange I know..but.."



"Goku your having a hallucinating from being beat up all the time. She hates you simple and plain." Chi Chi shook her head hoping that what he said wasn't true.



There was a knock on the door. Chi Chi opened it and Bulma walked in. "Hiya you two!" Bulma smiled.



Goku and Chi Chi greeted her warmly. "Wow Goku you sure look beat up. You should eat some senzu beans."



"Krillen went to Korin's tower to get some." Chi Chi said.



Goku nodded, "How come I pissed Vegeta off so much?"



"Oh well I was blackmailing Vegeta into getting wearing a bikini and I guess she took it out on you." Earlier on when Vegeta discovered that Bulma was gonna visit Goku she made Bulma use that excuse in case he asked.



"Oh I wonder what she looks like in a bikini"Goku blushed as the thought entered his mind.



"Oh yeah I just remembered the bridge from here to the mainland was destroyed in a hurricane along with all the boats along the shore so were stuck on this island for now."



Chi Chi gave her Bulma an odd look, "Hurricane? What hurricane?"



Bulma shrugged, "I don't know. All I was told was that there was a hurricane and that we're stuck here."



"Hey Bulma do you think you can win a bet against Vegeta and make her dress up in a bikini then take a picture for me?" Goku asked innocently.



"Hhhhmmm..I can't make any promises, but I'll try!" Bulma smiled.



"Yeah but how will you do it?" Chi Chi asked bluntly, "Not to be a downer or anything but Vegeta rarely losses and when she does its only cause your lucky."



They were all silent for a long time. Until Goku announced that he had a plan, he beckoned for the other two fems closer then he whispered the plan to them.