Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Not again! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"So where is she?" Goku asked impatiently. "The races are gonna start in half an hour and I'm really losing my patience."



"She'll be here Goku don't worry meanwhile why don't you go and find Vegeta?" Bulma suggested.



They were at the horse race tracks waiting for Chi Chi to show up with a bag of steroids. I'm sure you can guess what they're gonna do with it but if you can't then keep reading. Goku took a scoop of his hot fudge sundae and sighed nervously under the big elm tree.



Goku looked around nervously. "Bulma isn't there any other type of bet that we can win but doesn't involve animals? Because I mean I don't really want to hurt any animals or anything..."



Bulma rolled her eyes and gave her companion an honestly-will-you-relax-I'm- not-a-killer look. "Goku we discussed this half an hour ago! We won't be killing anybody or anything. Now will you relax? Man this sweater itches." Bulma took off her sweater revealing a black T-shirt with a slogan that said "Want my number? Okay it's 1-800-YOU-WISH", and it had a picture of a baby blue telephone underneath it.



Goku smiled, "I like your shirt. Although it looks like something Vegeta would wear."



Bulma laughed, "It is Vegeta's! She lent it to me - "



"Because you were being an unbearably annoying bitch." Finished Vegeta, who was standing a few feet away from them. Vegeta strode over to the two under the elm tree and greeted Bulma with a glare, "Are those my pants?! MY silk black pants I so painstakingly made?!?! Gggrrrr... No wonder I couldn't find them! Ergh I should've known you took 'em!"



Bulma grinned apologetically. "Sorry Ve. I just liked these pants so much. They're soft and comfortable. I just couldn't help myself."



Vegeta grunted, "You could've asked. I couldn't find anything else to wear so I had to buy some clothes. Good God is the only thing they sell in the department stores skirts!" Vegeta was wearing a black skirt that reached her knees, a black cotton turtle neck shirt, black waterproof boots, and black gloves. (a wanna be goth eh?)



The saiyan princess glanced at Goku who was staring at her, "What are you looking at Kakarrot? Never seen a saiyan girl in a skirt before?"



Goku blushed at being caught staring, "Yes......I mean no! NO! I mean.........well you look beautiful in a skirt...." Goku trailed off and looked at the ground.



Vegeta smiled inwardly at the comment and was flattered, but outwardly she scowled, "So does that mean I DON'T look nice in a spandex?!!!!! Does that mean that I don't look pretty in anything else?!!!! Does that mean that I look disgusting in nothing else but a skirt?!!!! Well huh? Is that what you mean?!!!!!"



A crowd of people started gathering around them. De ja vou. Man I hate when Vegeta starts harassing me in front of people. They always think I'm the bad guy, and its just because she's a woman!!! A very attractive, nice, strong, cunning, sly, fast, intelligent, and sexy woman........... Goku smiled his goofy 'lil smile.



Bulma giggled and Vegeta scowled again. I'm sure you can imagine what Vegeta did to Goku next so I won't bother typing it up. And no she didn't kiss him.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



"Couldn't you have kept her from nearly killing you for at least half an hour?!?!?!" Chi Chi exclaimed exasperated when she suddenly burst through the door of the room Goku was staying in at the hospital.



'Sunny Saiyan Hospital' was there location. And like all great hospitals they had food so crappy that even Goku, the mighty saiyan, dared not even look at it. Actually, a long time ago, Vegeta was brave enough to try and eat hospital food from there and her blob of so-called-food slid of her fork and crawled away. So did the rest of it on her plate.



Bulma looked up from her seat next to Goku's bed, where he was unconscious, and sighed, "No use trying to bitch at him he's unconscious. Again. For the 8th time this week too!!!"



"Jeez!!! And I fed the mutt the steroids. And it won all the races too! Do you know who won the race money? Vegeta!!!! Her royal pain in the ass won the damned races!!!!"



Bulma looked up at her friend in surprise, "But Devil Trot's chances of winning were a million to one. Nobody in the right mind would bet on a dog when the chances were a million to one!!!! Why'd she bet on it then?!?!"



"Because I knew about your plan to make Vegeta lose to a bet."



Bulma and Chi Chi looked to the source of the voice and it was none other than.......



~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~



*echoing * Who was that person who was talking.....talking........talkin......? No it wasn't Vegeta....Geta.......Getaaaaaa...... Yes it was some one else........else......els......el..... Yes I know the cliff hangers I try to make suck......suck.....suck....suc... I'm getting tired of echos......echos....echooo..... *stops echoing*

Anyway don't be lazy (like me) and at least R & R even if its a flame. Do YOU eat potatoes? I do ^_~ *