Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ The End. . . or is it? ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I have to leave soon." Vegeta said sadly. She put her head on her lover's shoulder.


Goku gripped her tighter to himself, "Must you go?"


Vegeta nodded sadly, "If I don't Turles will blow up this planet, since he wouldn't have any use for it. But if I leave with him I could convince him not to." She stroked Goku's head and inhaled the smell of his hair.


Kakarrot rubbed his princess's bare back and rested her head on his chest, "But we could fight them. I know we could beat them." But he knew it would be stupid seeing as there a lot of saiyans serving Turles, and she knew he knew.


"I just want to stay here with you for the remainder of the time I have on earth." She kissed him on the forehead and worked her way lower. Goku put an arm up her chest and caressed her face gently pulling her into a kiss,. "You think I'll ever see you again?" Vegeta said after a while of silent movement.


"I . . . I promise. If not in this world, then in the after life. I promise." He said pulling the princess even tighter into his grip. Vegeta let go of her lover and put her armor and spandex back on. Goku did likewise.


Vegeta and Goku flew slowly up to Turles's ship, hand in hand. "Kakarrot, here." Vegeta said, and dropped a statuette of a sad wolf in a cramped cage, the wolf fit loosely in the cage and moved only a tiny bit. The wolf had bits Vegeta's hair carefully stuck on it to give it that furry look, and it worked too, it looked almost like a miniature black wolf. It was as big as his palm, the wolf was laying down it's tail touching it's nose and was made out of the smoothed lava gem.


Goku gave his petite saiyan a hug, "You're the caged wolf aren't you? Well soon-to-be caged wolf."


Vegeta smiled sadly, "If that's what you think of it. Sorry for being such a bitch before. It was just, the bitchier you treat someone then the more you like them, in my culture anyway. I suppose you could call it a love hate thing."


The larger saiyan nodded his head, "I have something for you too love." He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to princess, she gasped when she saw what it was. It was half a heart of a dragon encased in a crystal orb. It glowed eerily, the crystal was 5 inches thick, but the really surprising thing about it was that the heart was still red beating - alive.


The princess could only stare at it, she hugged Goku tightly, "It's. . . .wonderful. . no. . . there's no word . . . how is it still alive?"


Goku smiled mysteriously, "I promised I wouldn't tell. Besides. . . . it would take the mystery out of it." The two saiyans landed a quarter of a mile from the ship, to avoid the guards.


The princess of all saiyans turned to the 3rd class beside her, "Remember Aura Island? Yeah, well since I won't be here anymore, my garden will probably get a lot of weeds in it, and my house will get all dusty. So I was wondering, maybe you can take care of the place for me? Thanks you're a sweet heart." She said giving Goku a hug and peck on the cheek. "I'm gonna miss you." she said hugging him tighter.


"I will too." Goku's voice cracked as he held back a sob, "Take care. Remember that I always love you Vegeta , no matter what."


Vegeta nodded sullenly, "I love you too Kakarrot, don't you forget it." she pulled him into a firm last kiss. Then pushed him away and ran up to the ship not once looking back.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

"Hi Bulma. How's Fire Hazard?" Goku asked when he saw Bulma walking toward him with Fire Hazard in her arms.


Bulma stopped at the fence separating everything else from the garden, "How'd you know about Fire Hazard? What are you doing here?" FH spat out a small stream of fire then hopped out of Bulma's arms and onto Goku's hunched back.


Goku pulled out some lettuce and gave it to the red dragon, who started eating it up rapidly, "Well Vegeta asked my to take care of her house and garden while she's gone. And she also told me about you baby sitting Fire Hazard. He must be a handful." He said smiling at the bouncing little dragon.


"Yeah, he is a brat at times. He's just a bundle of energy, I can't rest for one moment without him doing something that might kill him! I swear I'm gonna get gray hair before I'm 21." She said smiling at the dragon that was now on her head sleeping.


Goku laughed, "FH looks like a hat when he's curled up like that! You know if you ever have children, then they would probably be hyperactive like FH." He laughed at Bulma's wide eyed expression.


Bulma laughed a bit then sighed sadly, "I was just thinking about Vegeta." she said seeing Goku's expression.


The saiyan turned away and started pulling out the weeds, "So do I. But remember she's gonna come back again one day." Human and saiyan looked each other in the eye and nodded.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, well. So concludes their story of . . . . crap I'm starting to sound like my cousin. LOL. Trust me ppl their story isn't done just yet. Wait and see. I'm not gonna tell you the title of the sequel because it'll ruin it. So if you want me to then I'll alert you when the sequel comes out, just leave your email in a review or whatever.