Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Circus Fun ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Cotton candy? What kinda person eats cotton?!" Vegeta asked miffed by the very thought.

Goku laughed as he extended a bag of multi-colored cotton candy to the princess, "No no. Its not really made out of cotton, its really made out of sugar. But its called cotton candy because it looks like cotton see?"

Vegeta tried to get the bag, but she couldn't see anything in front of her, much less grab anything since she was carrying a lot of huge bears and stuffed animals Goku and she had won. They grabbed a lot of attention from a lot of people who paused and commented on their prizes. "Kakarrot I can't see. And in any case I can't hold much more . . . . if only I had a cart."

"Oh here let me get that." Goku said, he lifted the stuffed animals from Vegeta's arms, then he handed her 20 bags of cotton candy.

"Lets go. I hate crowds." Vegeta said with a yawn. They started walking towards the exit, Goku holding onto Vegeta as his guide. When they passed by a little girl who was crying silently.

"But daddy I want the giraffe!" the girl said tears in her eyes.

The father tried to soothe the little girl by stroking her back, "I'm sorry honey bunny. But I don't have enough money for anymore tries." But the little girl kept crying.

Vegeta stopped and stared at the little girl before her. It reminded her so much about the time when she was little and she wanted this stuffed manticore. She didn't cry of course but she did order Nappa to win it for her, but he was too stupid to know how to play crestry properly, so in the end she made him threaten to kill the owner of the doll. But when she looked at the sobbing girl she felt a stab of pain in her heart, she was surprised to find out she had a heart. She sighed irritably, "Kakarrot stay here."

She walked up to the game booth where a huge giraffe doll was hanging from. Vegeta paid for 10 games, which allow you too get one of the big prizes the game was a crossbow game which was simple enough. A crowd had gathered around the saiyan as she won game after game. Everyone, including the booth owner was astonished when she won the last game. The saiyan princess picked the giraffe as her prize, she turned to the little girl who was now watching her wide eyed, "What's your name?"

"M. . . . Mia Grapple." The girl stuttered.

"Here." Vegeta grunted throwing the giraffe at Mia. Mia gave the saiyan female a look of pure worship as Vegeta walked away once again guiding Goku out of the park. She walked even faster when everyone started clapping.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

"I've never been so embarrassed in my whole entire life." Vegeta muttered her cheeks red as an apple.

"Aw come one Vegeta! I thought it was sweet the way you won that prize for that little girl." Goku said stuffing some cotton candy in his mouth.

"You're supposed to hate me remember?" Goku replied but with his mouth so full of that sugary sweetness, she couldn't make out his reply, "Gah. Never mind. I still have an hour and a half left before I got to go." She leaned back on the oak tree and looked out at the setting sun reflecting off of Debrin Lake

Goku waited for the cotton candy to melt in his mouth, "Aren't you gonna have some cotton candy?" he asked eyeing her half of the sugary sweets piled next to her.

Vegeta rolled her eyes, she grabbed a huge stuffed big with a huge pot belly, she won it a at kill the duck game, and pointed to it, "You know Kakarrot you remind me Mr. Piggles." She said with a smirk. But it only resulted with her getting a big red crab doll thrown at her face.

"And you remind me of Ms. Crabby." He grinned and lied back into long green grass. The princess crept up to him and placed her head down on his chest. Goku wrapped his arms around the petite saiyan and pulled her closer. He stroked her head and buried his head in her neck. Vegeta purred a bit and wrapped her hands around his neck running a hand through his hair and playfully nibbling on his ear. Goku smirked and brought the princess into a firm kiss.

I'm very sure you can guess what happened next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~

Man do I HATE mushy stuff *shudders* don't ask why I wrote that if I hate mushy stuff so badly because if you do I just might 'accidentally' erase this story. . . . . . . get my drift?