Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Escort ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"So how long have you been here?" Goku asked Nenuko in the other cell. He had long before stopped trying to get out of the chains that encircled his wrists, ankles, neck and waist.


"Five thousand years. But to earthlings, 52 years." Nenuko said in barley a whisper. "I used to serve Turles, but one day he lost in a battle to take over a planet, he blamed me for not helping. He called me a coward and its true too, I was too afraid to help fight. So I was condemned me to this very cell . . . . until I die. How about you?"


Goku gulped wondering how long he'd have to spend in the cell he was in chained up and useless. "I fell in love with this girl . . . . . . she turned out to be Turles's fiancée but I didn't know. She went out with me one night. Then 3 days ago she got kidnapped only she wasn't really kidnapped. Then I followed her because I thought she was kidnapped, I got captured and got thrown in here." He mumbled.


"Ah. You fell in love with Vegeta just like so many other men have fallen for her." Nenuko chuckled, "I too felt an attraction to her. She was so bold, daring, unafraid of death, never listened to a single order . . . she was the perfect girl." Nenuko rasped.


"Yeah . . . . . the perfect girl." The young saiyan sighed.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Do you know where Vegeta is?" Bulma asked Chi Chi as they met at school. "I couldn't fine her anywhere! I even went to her house and she wasn't there, I even asked some of her . . . . friends. She isn't anywhere!!"


"I haven't seen her. Neither Goku, oh I hope he's all right." Chi Chi said biting her lip.


Bulma ran a hand through her hair, "Goku is probably just sick. But its Vegeta I'm worried about, she's not even taking care of her baby dragon anymore, and she NEVER neglects Fire Hazard! The poor little thing was so starved, having had no milk that I had to feed it, but even the milk is bad in her fridge. I had to take the little guy home with me."


The raven haired girl started to answer back but was cut off as the bell started to ring. "Damn bell, well see in bit." She said before rushing off to her class.


Bulma started walking over to her class but was stopped short, "Oh shit! I forgot my books in my locker!" she rushed over to her locker which was easy now that everyone was in class, "Great now I'll have to cut myself just to have an excuse!" she panted. She just about whizzed by one of the exits when someone grabbed her and pulled her through. A person draped in a black hooded cloak placed a hand on her mouth and shushed her.


"Bulma we need to talk, but not here." The person said, "Look, meet me at my house after school. Bring Fire Hazard, come alone." The person reached into his/her cloak. Bulma's scream was muffled by the stranger's hand as the cloaked person deeply slit the human's leg with her/his dagger. "Here's your excuse." Then suddenly stranger was gone.


Bulma clutched her leg, and managed to still stand, "Damn you Vegeta. You could've at least warned me." she hissed as she hobbled to the nurses office.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Footsteps echoed through the cells. Someone was coming. Great. They're probably gonna slice my head off with a guillotine. Oh cruel world, why? WHY?! Why did I fall in love with her?! WHY?!?!?!?! Goku thought sullenly. The footsteps stopped outside his cell, but the large saiyan couldn't see anything past his nose in the darkness. Someone opened up his cell, then went over and unlocked his chains save for the one around his throat, the one that decreased him of his power. Great. I'm dead. Goku thought getting depressed.


The person holding on to the chain tugged at him impatiently, Goku tried to resist but the pulling got harder and harder, so he eventually got up. "What are you going to do to me?" he asked wearily as the person locked up the cell again. The person didn't answer, whoever just started walking tugging at the starved saiyan's throat chain. Goku stumbled along blindly tripping every time they rounded a corner, causing him to choke momentarily every time, for whoever never slowed down and would drag the poor saiyan if he fell.


Goku's captor stopped abruptly and the saiyan crashed into his captor who spun around hit him in the jaw causing him to fall. Goku rubbed his jaw and glared at he captor as his captor tugged very hard on the chain, Goku stood up quickly. Suddenly the person blindfolded and gagged him. Then whoever started walking again. They walked down, from what Goku could hear, a metal plank. A blast of cool cold air enveloped the large saiyan making him shudder, he could tell that it was night time. The two walked in silence for what seemed forever. Then they stopped.


His captor tore off his gag, then said, "This is as far as I'm willing to take you, Kakarrot." Goku recognized the person's voice at once.


Goku gritted his teeth, "If you're gonna kill me Vegeta. Then do it quickly." he said savagely.


Vegeta went over to him and untied Goku's blindfold, then unchained him. Goku looked at the princess who was wearing some saiyan armor, he couldn't help but think how cute she looked in it. "So. You want to kill me at my best, right?" he asked trying to sound annoyed, but only managed to sound a bit sad.


Vegeta shrugged, "Ship's leaving in 4 1/2 hours. Turles gave me that remainder of the time to do as I wished, and I wished to let you go." She said. She started walking back towards the ship.


"Wait." Goku said without thinking, Vegeta stopped, "Uh. . . . um. . . . well. . . . I was just thinking. . . . there's this carnival that's in town and I was. . . uh . . . . um . . . you know . . . . . ." he stuttered.


"Wondering if I would go with you?" The saiyan princess finished with amusement, "I thought you hated me." she said dryly.


"Well . . . I do hate you. . . . . but I don't hate you hate you, just hate you." he said hastily.


The petite female saiyan shrugged, "Whatever. But I have to be back in 4 1/2 hours. By the way what's the difference between hating me and hating me hating me?"


_____-^-_____-^-_____-^-_____-^-_____-^-_____-^-_____-^- _____-^-_____-^-_____-^-_____


-_-' Weird turn of events. Okay now review; flame, comment, complain, threaten, etc.